Zoom and Mr. Majestic vs Silver Surfer and The Void

• 89 results
WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@blackestnight93: Void isn't Tao. Different powers...different physiology. They may have crippled Tao while in him...don't mean it would be the same for the void

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the Creation Blades, Majestros solos with some difficulty, Silver Surfer and The Void are no slouches, but the Creation Blades provide the hax to let him solo. Zoom will probably go down.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By Zetsu-San

@wardevil: You can't just assert that there's a difference. You need to state exactly what the difference is and prove that said difference is relavent to the mechanics of the Creation Blade.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creation blades should be banned, they're way too OP as far as equipment goes

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What are Majestic's reaction feats?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathunlimited1: Surfer would instantly die against Majestros with creation blades. First. He isn't afraid to use his speed. And his speed is enough to chase flash(Barry) and catch him. Creation blades cut through anything with no restrictions

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: everyone else was standing still including supes. Majestros was faking being frozen and knocked him unconscious.

But isn't really surprising as Majestros is millions of times faster than light :P

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: everyone else was standing still including supes. Majestros was faking being frozen and knocked him unconscious.

But isn't really surprising as Majestros is millions of times faster than light :P

everyone else was standing still including supes. Majestros was faking being frozen and knocked him unconscious.

Scans?

But isn't really surprising as Majestros is millions of times faster than light

Scans of these claims? Because I've used Sentry in a CAV against Majestic and not a single claim of such speeds were mentioned.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By noah_ouellette

@citizensurfer: lol what?? I will be using Majestros against Thanos in a cav. Don't know when I'll have scans so I'll just say context. In one of them he crosses the universe in 3 panels and narrator says it only took him a few hours. Kind of like how new flash comics have a time frame at the top of the page it seems the narrator tries to do that for majestros

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil: You can't just assert that there's a difference. You need to state exactly what the difference is and prove that said difference is relavent to the mechanics of the Creation Blade.

And what are the mechanics of the creation blade? I said difference in power and physiology. There is nothing to suggest the blades affect every thing in creation the same way. You can't assert it will, unless you have scans of it working on many different characters of different power levels up to and on par with Void. The only constant is it can "Cut through anything". Well, it's going to take a lot more than a cut to stop The Void. Void being a hax character himself (with powers just popping up given the situation) we can't say one way of the other.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

@blackestnight93: Void isn't Tao. Different powers...different physiology. They may have crippled Tao while in him...don't mean it would be the same for the void

Well, does Void have any powers that put him above someone who can warp reality on at least a planetary scale? Because from what I've seen of him, he doesn't. If someone who can straight up reality warp is helpless against the blades, why should someone who's below that fare any better? Also, I fail to see how their differing physiology is a factor at all.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By comic_book_fan

@itouchedtheboat: i can't seem to find it right now but anyways even without that he still has a million ways to win and even if majestic gets to him before he can phase which would be hard because surfer is insanely fast too and could see it coming way in advanced but even if he did surfer would just pull himself back together. and those people who think majestic could beat thanos are nuts.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

Well, does Void have any powers that put him above someone who can warp reality on at least a planetary scale? Because from what I've seen of him, he doesn't. If someone who can straight up reality warp is helpless against the blades, why should someone who's below that fare any better? Also, I fail to see how their differing physiology is a factor at all.

Well, like I mentioned earlier...Void is a hax character. He pulls powers out of his butt given the situation. When the watcher says he is a threat to the cosmos, I'd say he is beyond planetary. As for physiology, void doesn't seem to be a physical being. How can the blades stay and immobilize him when it would more than likely pass through him?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@wardevil said:

Well, like I mentioned earlier...Void is a hax character. He pulls powers out of his butt given the situation. When the watcher says he is a threat to the cosmos, I'd say he is beyond planetary. As for physiology, void doesn't seem to be a physical being. How can the blades stay and immobilize him when it would more than likely pass through him?

Again, does he have any feats to actually place him at this range? Tao was straight up going head to head with not only a void powered Spartan, but also Max Faraday himself. Max is a Franklin Richards like character, universal level power, can create pocket dimensions on a whim (he created a pocket dimension in st louis), he thinks something, it happens, etc. So, he has the actual feats to support him being this powerful. As for your physiological argument, the swords disrupts energy, and he doesn't seem to be intangible, considering he grabs people, and Thor was able to put him down with his lightning. Once the blade is in there, he physically can't move

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@wardevil said:

Again, does he have any feats to actually place him at this range? Tao was straight up going head to head with not only a void powered Spartan, but also Max Faraday himself. Max is a Franklin Richards like character, universal level power, can create pocket dimensions on a whim (he created a pocket dimension in st louis), he thinks something, it happens, etc. So, he has the actual feats to support him being this powerful. As for your physiological argument, the swords disrupts energy, and he doesn't seem to be intangible, considering he grabs people, and Thor was able to put him down with his lightning. Once the blade is in there, he physically can't move

No Caption Provided

I wouldn't say he is intangible, but like in this scan the hammer and shield pass through him. Thor only put him down because reynolds wanted to be stopped. Thor hit Void several times before with lightning, and it didn't stop him.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic wins here

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@wardevil said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@wardevil said:

No Caption Provided

I wouldn't say he is intangible, but like in this scan the hammer and shield pass through him. Thor only put him down because reynolds wanted to be stopped. Thor hit Void several times before with lightning, and it didn't stop him.

Again, neither the shield or Mijolnir have the same abilities the creation blades do, so the comparison doesn't make much sense. And a planetary level reality warper was immobile when impaled. I'm asking why Void would be any different. You haven't actually provided any proof. If anything, the fact that mijolnir and the shield are able to harm him and make contact with him rather supports my case if you ask me

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Zetsu-San

@wardevil: The mechanics of the creationblade are that it can completely incapacitate a character as long as it's still stabbed into them. This can work even on a character who weilded the power of creation itself. In other words a high level reality warper/molecule manipulator. Now what makes Void different enough from Tao that the blade would not work on him? Reality Warping is the be all end all of hax. All other forms of true hax can fall under the classification of reality warping.

Also, Mjolnir and and Cap's shield were not "passing through" Void, they were smashing through him and destroying his body. Loki had enchanted the weapons using the Norn stones, and has beefed them up to a level where even street levelers were able to harm void.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Is that stated in the comics, or do we assume it because it was able to effect a being like Tao? Honest question. I'm not saying it won't effect him at all, I just don't think it could stop him.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil: If it can completely immobilize a being like Tao, why wouldn't it do the same to Void?

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil: The mechanics of the creationblade are that it can completely incapacitate a character as long as it's still stabbed into them. This can work even on a character who weilded the power of creation itself. In other words a high level reality warper/molecule manipulator. Now what makes Void different enough from Tao that the blade would not work on him? Reality Warping is the be all end all of hax. All other forms of true hax can fall under the classification of reality warping.

Also, Mjolnir and and Cap's shield were not "passing through" Void, they were smashing through him and destroying his body. Loki had enchanted the weapons using the Norn stones, and has beefed them up to a level where even street levelers were able to harm void.

Neither Majestic or Nemesis were incapacitated in that manner when they were impaled by the Creation Blades, really I don't know any character other than Tao that was effected that way.

I've never understood what's so impressive about the Creation Blades as far as their general use is concerned, they didn't cut through Zealot's sword and even the random Coda sword Nemesis fought Raven with lasted quite a while against the CBs and it ultimately shattered instead of being cut through.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathunlimited1
DeathUnlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: the power output of silver surfer and sentry combined are greater then ordinary thanos without any enhancers (like HoTu or infinity gauntlet) i highly doubt majestic is going to last long against sentry and silver surfer, he would have trouble against each of them let alone both.

Avatar image for deathunlimited1
DeathUnlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Surfer has the power cosmic, what reason is there for him being able to resist it?

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: the power output of silver surfer and sentry combined are greater then ordinary thanos without any enhancers (like HoTu or infinity gauntlet) i highly doubt majestic is going to last long against sentry and silver surfer, he would have trouble against each of them let alone both.

yeah I already said team 1 wins because its with of them vs him alone (in my first post).

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathunlimited1: Didn't say he could he jus is fast enough that he can Insta kill surfer with creation blades. An no don't be that guy. They will kill him because they cut through anything.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mr-luxcipher

@citizensurfer said:

What are Majestic's reaction feats?

Catches automatic fire. Side-steps hits from Spartan, and instantly reacts to his teleporatation.

Designed, redesigned, and built a molecular-disentangler on the fly in a little over 12 milliseconds. Flies head-on into, and evades, projectile-offense traveling 6 times the speed of light. Manually reprograms Eradicator's biological root functions; "information flowing at billions of photon pulses per second"...in the middle of fighting him. Blitzing, and defending himself, quickly enough to "appear everywhere at once".

Those're the ones I'm aware of, offhand, anyway.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-luxcipher: I could make an argument that Sentry solos Majestic if that's the case. (Remembers that I already have) lol

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn't anything on either Silver Surfer or Void to indicate their abilities could protect themselves from Mr.Majestics' creation blade that has defeated Tao. Silver Surfer has been killed by Thanos alone in a physical brawl, so Mr.Majestics could dish the killion blow as well faster than Thanos!

Zoom will have his molecules scattered across the planet because of his inability to protect himself from Void's molecular manipulation. Mr.Majestics' creation blades are far more powerful than any of Void or Silver Surfer's powers set, so he will end up driving his sword into the heart of Void, effectively leaving him comatose!

Mr.Majestics isn't Superman, and has none of his weaknesses. His intelligence is far superior to Superman as well, and he is above killing his enemies if need be!

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 under these circumstances.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic should arguably solo with the creation blades (assuming they can put down void).

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

void and surfer win

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers