Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Would the Creation Blades stop Void's regeneration?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vertigo-

@newworldorder said:

Tao couldn't regenerate from them, or even move, until they were pulled out of him by someone else, if that's any indication. But Majestic did chop his hand off earlier, and while it hurt him, he was able to reattach it afterwords

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newworldorder said:

Tao couldn't regenerate from them, or even move, until they were pulled out of him by someone else, if that's any indication. But Majestic did chop his hand off earlier, and while it hurt him, he was able to reattach it afterwords

The thing about the Void, losing limbs and such shouldn't even bother him as he seems to be beyond pain, but if it can potentially stop regeneration, that's a big problem.

Avatar image for deathunlimited1
DeathUnlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathUnlimited1

can't silver surfer beat any one of them? not all together off course but can't he beat each one of them alone? Team 2 I think.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@newworldorder said:

The thing about the Void, losing limbs and such shouldn't even bother him as he seems to be beyond pain, but if it can potentially stop regeneration, that's a big problem.

Well, I'd speculate that if a blade is left embedded in Void, it should immobilize him like it did a Providence-empowered Tao. And Tao is a reality warper on at least a planetary scale, and he was immobile

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newworldorder said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@newworldorder said:

Well, I'd speculate that if a blade is left embedded in Void, it should immobilize him like it did a Providence-empowered Tao. And Tao is a reality warper on at least a planetary scale, and he was immobile

That's true, it should be able to stop Void then.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vertigo-

@newworldorder said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@newworldorder said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@newworldorder said:

That's true, it should be able to stop Void then.

Alright then. I'll back team 1. Void should get immobilized thanks to the blade, Zoloman might be able to distract surfer long enough for Majestic to decapitate Surfer, but it's close.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

Team 2. Zoom is basically a fodder.

@deathunlimited1 said:

can't silver surfer beat any one of them? not all together off course but can't he beat each one of them alone? Team 2 I think.

no he can't Mr.Majestic is like 100x Supermen combined with none of his weaknesses that Surfer can exploit lol

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mr-luxcipher: Without the Creation Blades I would have given it to Team 2. I don't think that anybody in Team 1 or 2 can replicate void's feat of breaking every bone in Savage Hulk's body without really trying. But the blades swing it heavily in DC's favor especially given that Mister Majestic and Zoom operate on a much higher level of combat speed.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no he can't Mr.Majestic is like 100x Supermen combined with none of his weaknesses that Surfer can exploit lol

Wouldn't go that far lol. While Majestic is superior to Superman, he's not 100x better.

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't go that far lol. While Majestic is superior to Superman, he's not 100x better.

exaggeration hahaha but he was created by Jim Lee for the sole purpose of being significantly superior to Superman.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Team 1

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creation Blades should counter Void.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can win this alone. Hahah!

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NewWorldOrder
CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic is known more for his moral ambiguity than his staunch superiority to Superman, unless New 52 has made him stronger.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vertigo-

@captfalcon725 said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Majestic is known more for his moral ambiguity than his staunch superiority to Superman, unless New 52 has made him stronger.

I'm well aware of Majestic, I've read every appearance he's had. Majestic hasn't made an appearance in new52 outside of his appearance in Deatstroke's first solo series, in which he was a clone created by John Lynch. Looked like him, but not really him

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic is too much. With blades even more so. Void might take zoom but majestic would wipe the floor with Surfer and then take out void.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 because of creation blades.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725 said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I'm well aware of Majestic, I've read every appearance he's had. Majestic hasn't made an appearance in new52 outside of his appearance in Deatstroke's first solo series, in which he was a clone created by John Lynch. Looked like him, but not really him

Unless we are just saying Superman>>>>>>Sentry, I feel like this is a very close fight that comes down to Zoom's hax vs. the Power Cosmic.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@captfalcon725 said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Unless we are just saying Superman>>>>>>Sentry, I feel like this is a very close fight that comes down to Zoom's hax vs. the Power Cosmic.

Why are you talking about Superman? He isn't in this thread. And Majestic has the means to take out both people on team 2. He can immobilize Void thanks to the properties of the creation blades and decapitate Surfer.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725 said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@captfalcon725 said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Why are you talking about Superman? He isn't in this thread. And Majestic has the means to take out both people on team 2. He can immobilize Void thanks to the properties of the creation blades and decapitate Surfer.

Easy, easy. So he has hax, which makes him more than a superman analogue. Good to know. So he's that versatile huh?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creation Blades lel gg no re.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@captfalcon725 said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@captfalcon725 said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Easy, easy. So he has hax, which makes him more than a superman analogue. Good to know. So he's that versatile huh?

His natural abilities are very similar to Superman's own (which is fitting), only they aren't dependent on a yellow sun. The creation blades are a pair of swords that can essentially cut through anything, and are capable of cutting on the atomic level. Their unique properties render very powerful people immobile so long as a blade remains embedded in them. For example the blades were able to restrain and immobilize Tao, someone who was stated to be able to warp reality on at least a planetary scale, considering it was said that he could undo the planetary wide Armageddon event that took place in the Wildstorm verse. Yet Tao was unable to move until someone else removed them from him. So, yeah, the abilities of his blades let him be the MVP for his team here

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Warlockmage

team 1 with or without the Creation Blades.

The void is still the most overwanked character on this site. hes actually worse than the Flash wanking now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: You wot m8? Void beat molecule man, hes omniversal foo.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@warlockmage: You wot m8? Void beat molecule man, hes omniversal foo.

i know you kid but it seriously scares me how few people know the context behind that feat

No Caption Provided

the Molecule Man Sentry fought was:

1. Hallucinating Hard
  2. Wanted to Fail
  3. was afraid of Water (he trasmuted it, but still someone of his power level... just freaking no!)

so Void's so called "Molecule Manipulation" is pathetic. X-man has better feats than Void.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: LOL i know, Void/Sentry might be the most overrated person on CV right now (which is saying a lot)

Im pretty certain that Molecule man failed to reconstruct a city too.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NewWorldOrder

team 1 with or without the Creation Blades.

The void is still the most overwanked character on this site. hes actually worse than the Flash wanking now.

No Caption Provided

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought the Creation Blades disrupted Tao's power because of the relationship between the Creation Engine and the Orb's of Power? I assumed this is why they specifically didn't disrupt Majestic's power when Nemesis impaled him.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vertigo-

@fiendishmind said:

I thought the Creation Blades disrupted Tao's power because of the relationship between the Creation Engine and the Orb's of Power? I assumed this is why they specifically didn't disrupt Majestic's power when Nemesis impaled him.

This was never stated.... here's the panel:

Wildcats vol 4 issue 16
Wildcats vol 4 issue 16

It's just one of the things the blades can do to people. As to why they never affected Majestic like that, it could have to do with Majestics powers being based on his natural biology, but I don't know for sure

AlphaRayBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom and SS will be interesting but neither can compete with the other two. IMO this fight is between Void and Majestic w/ creation blades which would be a very close fight, however Voids raw power may overpower Mr Majestic. I'm leaning towards Team 1 however I'm open to suggestions.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestro solos due to the Creation Blades.

Surfer or Void can solo Zoom.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Majestic is MVP

Avatar image for deathunlimited1
DeathUnlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: Last i remember in superman vs silver surfer threads silver surfer has mostly came out the winner. Regardless majestic isn't beating both silver surfer and sentry

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vertigo-

@comic_bruh777 said:

@blackestnight93: which story arc did majestic use the blades vs Tao?

I forget the actual name of the arc, but it was during Wildcats volume 4, roughly around the middle of the volume.

Edit: If you want a specific issue, he used them on Tao in Wildcats volume 4 issue 16

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CitizenSurfer

Ok quick question regarding Majestic.

What are his reflexes like? Could he react to a speedblitz from a bloodlusted Silver Surfer?

Edit: I swear I've used Sentry in a CAV against Mr. Majestic.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

davies107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 - SS and Void

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: Last i remember in superman vs silver surfer threads silver surfer has mostly came out the winner. Regardless majestic isn't beating both silver surfer and sentry

he beats Superman because Silver Surfer can mimic Kryptonite radiation, mimic red-sun radiation, or just suck the solar radiation out of him. He cannot do any of that to Mr.Majestic, and I dont know too much about Majestic to comment on your second statement, but all I can say is that if people on this site say Mr.Majestic can take down Thanos; Sentry and Surfer are a non issue.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much. Anyway team DC due to majestic. He beats surfer or sentry without his swords and it sounds like he can stop the void with his creation blades as well.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: surfer could beat majestic if he were blood lusted he goes intangible and tp's him freezes him in time breaks him down to atoms turns him gold or dust devolves there are countless way surfer could win.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he goes intangible

Just out of curiosity; do you have any scans of him turning intangible, specifically?

Because I've only ever seen him transmute matter, then pass through it, similar to Firestorm, as opposed to "phasing/turning intangible" as Martian Manhunter, for example, does.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS/Void. Zoom gets put on time out, and SS/Void slap Majestic around. There is nothing to suggest his creation blades could do any significant or lasting damage to Void.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vertigo-

@wardevil said:

SS/Void. Zoom gets put on time out, and SS/Void slap Majestic around. There is nothing to suggest his creation blades could do any significant or lasting damage to Void.

Except restrain him like they did Tao....Majestic sticks a blade in him and leaves it there, void isn't moving. Win by incap

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: surfer could beat majestic if he were blood lusted he goes intangible and tp's him freezes him in time breaks him down to atoms turns him gold or dust devolves there are countless way surfer could win.

he definitely has these powers at his disposal. But he rarely uses them in a fight, and he's definitely not fast enough to counter any attacks from Majestro, but I don't really know much about MM to continue this debate. I didn't even know he could freeze people in time damn, surfer has so many powers I lose count hahaha.

EDIT: for sake of my curiosity, can you send a scan of SS freezing someone in time?