• Standard equipment
Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They are kinda the same thing. Zonakin was Anakin at his most focused and using the darkside, knightfall Vader was Anakin completely immersing himself in the dark side. Out of the both of them I guess knightfall Vader 5.5/10 for being completely on one side?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightfall Vader.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final battle IH Anakin is no different than the enraged incarnations of TPM Kenobi, ROTJ Luke or TCW Maul. KF Vader is the base level, enraged IH Anakin is far beyond.

"Zonakin" wins, and it's not close.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightfall.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightfall Anakin explictly said his powers are growing and it's mentioned that zonekin is just Anakin unleashing the anger and fury he already had bubble up inside

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final battle IH Anakin is no different than the enraged incarnations of TPM Kenobi, ROTJ Luke or TCW Maul. KF Vader is the base level, enraged IH Anakin is far beyond.

"Zonakin" wins, and it's not close.

How is that far beyond? KF Anakin is basically IH Anakin but stronger as stated by Anakin not to mention KF Vader is no different from those incarnations either just using the dark side far more

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99:

It's far beyond in the same way that enraged TPM Kenobi is far beyond regular TPM Kenobi, and the same way enraged TCW Maul is far beyond regular TCW Maul.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99:

It's far beyond in the same way that enraged TPM Kenobi is far beyond regular TPM Kenobi, and the same way enraged TCW Maul is far beyond regular TCW Maul.

Yet rage amps don't always amp the individual significantly not only did Maul still beat a rage amped Obi-wan in TCW who should be much stronger than rage amped TPM Kenobi` but Palpatine also beat a rage amped Maul in 20 seconds. I wouldn't consider it any more significant than force nexus amp sure it amps the individual but not always significantly. Plus Anakin in KF is significantly more powerful than base Anakin as well and even while rage amped Anakin did not one-shot Dooku nor did he blatantly speed blitz or show anything significant to suggest that he is much above base Anakin

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kfv based on G canon statements

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightfall

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

Which issue of Insider did you say your scan was from again?

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: insider 30 i believe or either some of the 196 ones have it can't remember exactly

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

Insider #30 was released years before The Phantom Menace was even out, much less Revenge of the Sith. It couldn't be from there.

What do you mean by "196"?

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: by 196 numbers of insiders that have been Made.

It could be either from the 60 insider or beyond

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

Insider #60 was released years before ROTS, so it can't be that one either.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

So you don't know where it is?

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

I've combed multiple issues already, all with Nick Gillard interviews, but I haven't found anything. Where did you first see that scan?

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SI

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

Did they post the issue number?

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By alextheboss

They are honestly about the same. Zonakin is probably less cocky though, so he might win due to that reason.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

CT-5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CT-5555

Very similar in power level imo. Knightfall Vader might be slightly more masterful in the dark side, but his advantage is near negligible in a real fight. Zonakin is less arrogant and more focused though, so I might give the very slight edge to him.

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is very close.

KF Vader had to be extremely powerful though his pure hatred, He was able to kill loads of Jedi (god knows how many) He did all that without any major wounds or any visible wounds at all, he didn’t even seem exhausted or anything close to it.

Zonakin is kind of the same but more rage driven but therefore less tactical and careful I’d vaguely argue.

I don’t know if Zonakin would’ve survived the KF because of his loss of carefulness and tactical abilities.

Gotta give the edge to KN Anakin.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting thread void, I've always been thinking of making some sort of matchup like this. I've always found KF Vader to be somewhat overrated. I think that one's perception on KF Vader mostly relies on whether they think that Zonakin is Anakin amped or an unhindered Anakin not holding back. On that, I think most people judge KF Vader's capabilities as being as formidable, if not more than the Anakin that fought and killed Dooku since he would logically be an Anakin who has completely cut loose.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_god said:

Interesting thread void, I've always been thinking of making some sort of matchup like this. I've always found KF Vader to be somewhat overrated. I think that one's perception on KF Vader mostly relies on whether they think that Zonakin is Anakin amped or an unhindered Anakin not holding back. On that, I think most people judge KF Vader's capabilities as being as formidable, if not more than the Anakin that fought and killed Dooku since he would logically be an Anakin who has completely cut loose.

I saw a lot of 'KFV stomps' or 'Zonakin obliterates' around some of the threads when I first joined which got me interested for a while. Also it was fascinating to me how the vast majority of people viewed these 2 iterations as compared to base Anakin. Then, I felt like making this thread to see which 'part' of the character is really his most powerful as of ROTS.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They're practically one and the same.

DirtyLuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightfall Vader for a 7/10 majority.

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kilius

Knightfall Vader knows how to channel the source of his power more effectively and has fewer moral conflictions; Zonakin was still hesitant to kill Dooku the man he hated the most, Knightfall Vader had no qualms killing younglings in cold blood. Zonakin is still a work in process, whilst Knightfall Vader is the completed article.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Probably KF Vader. He’s a version of Anakin more succumbed to the dark side.

And although he may not be as “in the zone” as Zonakin, I don’t think he was daydreaming or not paying attention.

But, they are virtually the same character. One is just more succumbed to the dark side and one is slightly more focused.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KF Anakin stated his powers was getting stronger.

No Caption Provided

His powers were growing throughout the clone wars, and he himself stated he was more powerful. IDK what more needs to be said, but KF Anakin wins here handily.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cj_the_dj

This thread has a self-evident answer which is clear to anyone who's actually read the Revenge of the Sith Novelization. Zonakin - although learning to finally channel his anger into a weapon - still has fear in his heart, whereas Knightfall Vader crushes his fears beneath his heel. KFV is far more mentally stable, and, as a result, significantly more powerful.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

No Caption Provided

His powers were growing throughout the clone wars, and he himself stated he was more powerful. IDK what more needs to be said, but KF Anakin wins here handily.

That also applies to Zonakin since Anakin increased in power and it's talking about his increase in power throughout the Clone Wars rather than an increase in power from his turn to the dark side.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_god said:
@mygod000 said:

No Caption Provided

That also applies to Zonakin since Anakin increased in power and it's talking about his increase in power throughout the Clone Wars rather than an increase in power from his turn to the dark side.

Dooku's own words was that Zonakin still had fear and Anger that he didn't use. While KFV used his anger for more power...and was much stronger than the Anakin that defeated Dooku.

Literally months have gone by since Dooku death at the time of Jedi Purge. I'm pretty sure That is more than enough time to make a sizable increase above His earlier incarnation.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@lord_god said:
@mygod000 said:

No Caption Provided

Dooku's own words was that Zonakin still had fear and Anger that he didn't use. While KFV used his anger for more power...and was much stronger than the Anakin that defeated Dooku.

Literally months have gone by since Dooku death at the time of Jedi Purge. I'm pretty sure That is more than enough time to make a sizable increase above His earlier incarnation.

Dooku's own words was that Zonakin still had fear and Anger that he didn't use.

Dooku's own words were that Anakin normally had fear and anger kept in within him that he didn't use. Only then did Anakin beat Dooku since he used those emotions to fuel him.

While KFV used his anger for more power

So did Zonakin as shown by their fight on the IH.

and was much stronger than the Anakin that defeated Dooku.

Debatable but for the most part yes.

???

We're discussing Zonakin and KF/Pre suit Vader. Not Suited Vader months after ROTS.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_god said:
@mygod000 said:
@lord_god said:
@mygod000 said:

No Caption Provided

Dooku's own words was that Zonakin still had fear and Anger that he didn't use.

Dooku's own words were that Anakin normally had fear and anger kept in within him that he didn't use. Only then did Anakin beat Dooku since he used those emotions to fuel him.

While KFV used his anger for more power

So did Zonakin as shown by their fight on the IH.

and was much stronger than the Anakin that defeated Dooku.

Debatable but for the most part yes.

???

We're discussing Zonakin and KF/Pre suit Vader. Not Suited Vader months after ROTS.

That matter why? This is many Months Later after the dooku fight anyways.

KFV is using more of the dark side than Zonakin who Killed Dooku...Specially since he was having dreams of his wife dying, so he is going to be using far more Dark side Powers to save his Wife.

He didn't start having the dreams until after Dooku.

WillValentine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

knightfall vader