Zoldyck Family (Hunter X Hunter) Vs 3-E Class (Assassination Classroom)

RunSpyRun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Zoldyck Family

Vs

No Caption Provided

3-E Class

Round 1

• Zordyck family: No nen,no powers and no maha,Just physical force
  • 3-E class: No KoroSensei
Note: In this battle maha will have the power equivalent to that of netero, both in speed and in strength 

Round 2
  • zordyck family: Maha is in the fight,On powers,On nen
  • 3-E class: KoroSensei is in the fight

WHO WINS ?
RunSpyRun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RunSpyRun

who wins ?

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runspyrun: This is a mismatch. Killua, Illumi, Silva, and Zeno all solo both rounds. Kalluto solos R1, but loses to Korosensei. Kikyo should be able to solo, but she doesn't have feats.

Alluka obviously solos.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@runspyrun: This is a mismatch. Killua, Illumi, Silva, and Zeno all solo both rounds. Kalluto solos R1, but loses to Korosensei. Kikyo should be able to solo, but she doesn't have feats.

Alluka obviously solos.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Zoldyck family wins both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Granted, I haven't finished Assassination Classroom season 2 or read the manga, but having full knowledge of Hunter × Hunter, the Zoldyck family spits on Class E. Class E doesn't possess superhuman abilities making them not worthy of a challenge to a family of highly trained assassins that go through electricity tazes ever since birth, and pushing large metal doors, as well as taming killer beasts. Both rounds, even with Koro-sensei, Killua solos alone

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: Kaede, Ritsu, and Itona are superhumans, and Nagisa and Karma are pretty much superhuman. They're nothing compared to even the gatekeepers of the Zoldyck Estate, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Damn XD. I forgot about Ikoma and didn't even know he was in the class. I guess thats the joy of not finishing the anime. Pardon for my misinformation.

But yeah Zoldyck still wins.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: Yeah, he joins in season 2. He loses to some power, but stays a superhuman.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killua+alluka = rofl

Killua42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn’t really fair. In round 1, raw physicals from Killua would one shot kill the entire class. iirc he was able to move 10 tons in the rescuing Killua arc, which is insane. At the beginning of Heaven’s arena, he was knocking out big, strong, and possibly trained grown men with one chop. Add in the other Zoldycks and they dominate round 1. As for round 2, since the Zoldycks get nen, I’d still give it to them. Even with Koro-sensei, Godspeed, Silva, and Zeno are too much for him. It’d be the entire family vs 1 mach 20 octopus guy. Zoldycks win both rounds, though it’s been a while since I watched assasination classroom.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CCThor

Lol, Zoldyck's killuastomps.

It probably ends like killua in the second time Hunter examine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Class 3-e slaps both rounds without much trouble.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DivineProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DivineProphet

Don't know how Class E even hurts Killua or Alluka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CCThor

@frostplatinum:

Then you are trolling.

Zoldyck family are too strong/fast/durable/skill for these amateur assasion students to handle.

Even their butlers were enough to handle all Class E students.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor:

Joking/trolling are pretty much the same thing. I just said I was serious.

Strength isn't really going to matter when they can't hit the students with it. Not that they are stronger anyway. Does anybody in the Zoldyck family have a feat that tops Itona manhandling a tank and a fighter jet? Same goes for durability. And what speed feats does anybody in the Zoldyck family have to support them being too fast for the classroom? I must've forgotten something. And as for skill... it won't really matter when put up against class 3 e's hax. They can all turn invisible and travel silently. And Nagisa can use his stun clap to bind them temporarily. Lol at "amateur"

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CCThor

@frostplatinum:

Casually pushed 16 tons door(and he's growing to able to push 64 tons door after kimera-ants arc,he's big brother and father/grand father will only better than this), easily rips Jone's heart out, impales grown man's body with ease, without nen, his punches was able to sent a nen user flies.

Striking(without nen):

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Speed and stealth:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Assasin skills:

Loading Video...

None of the Class E students would ever reach this level.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Korosensei has what it takes to beat these guys unfortunately.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor said:

Casually pushed 16 tons door(and he's growing to able to push 64 tons door after kimera-ants arc,he's big brother and father/grand father will only better than this), easily rips Jone's heart out, impales grown man's body with ease, without nen, his punches was able to sent a nen user flies.

16 tons is fodder. As for the 64 tons.. it's better I guess, but it still pales in comparison to a jet and a tank at the same time. Not only could this feat also be called casual seeing as how Itona nonchalantly walked away as if nothing happened after he did it, but also mind you this was when Itona was first introduced in his first fight with Koro-Sensei. In their second fight later on, Koro-Sensei stated that he hit even harder than before, implying that he got even stronger since then. Zoldyck family is outmatched here.

Striking(without nen):

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Is there any scaling for these people to prove why this is even remotely impressive?

Speed and stealth:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

If these are really the best speed/stealth feats Killua has to offer. Then literally any student could solo. You know they have speed feats too, right?

Assasin skills:

Loading Video...

None of the Class E students would ever reach this level.

Lol. If you say so. Still fodder though. You have yet to give any counter the Zoldycks have to invisibility and stunning though, just a heads up.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CCThor

@frostplatinum:

From your words you probably don't even watch HxH,claim 16 tons is fodder and saying Class E is better without any proof.lol

The whole Assassin world was way below HxH base power setting except korosensei.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor said:

From your words you probably don't even watch HxH,claim 16 tons is fodder and saying Class E is better without any proof.lol

Ahh, the classic "you don't agree with my opinion so you don't watch xyz" thing. Yeah, I have watched HxH if it's apparently that important to you, the feats just weren't all that, especially when compared to AC. Even disregarding that, I don't need to have watched HxH to know how powerful the characters are, that's what respect threads are for. And I have given you proof. Once again, Itona manhandled a jet and tank. You never asked for proof in the form of a scan or anything, you just went on about Killua's strength and speed feats like they were better than Itona's and the rest of Class 3E. But if you really need to be spoon fed, then here you go.

Itona effortlessly takes out both of these.
Itona effortlessly takes out both of these.

Itona even blitzed Koro-Sensei at one point, taking one of his tentacles off before he even noticed (KS was completely on guard here too so he was at full power)

So, yeah. There is that, and if you need scans on the students' hax...

Here are their invisibility clothes in use; the last scan explaining how they work in the first place.

And for Nagisa's stun clap in use...

Here Nagisa's stun clap was able to paralyze Houjou, who is 3 times stronger than Karasuma. Who was able to tank part of an explosion. Karma is also seen in the same scan one shotting him with a kick, when Karasuma was also durable enough to casually stop an I-beam with one arm and tank a ceiling of rubble falling onto him.

Again this guy Karma one shotted was 3 times stronger than that.

Here is Nagisa hiding his bloodlust to confuse his opponent. It should be noted that Takaoka was already bloodlusted.

Loading Video...

The whole Assassin world was way below HxH base power setting except korosensei.

Not at all.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CCThor

@frostplatinum:

These feats aren’t really impressive.lol

Killua could replicate these with ease and even much better.

Anyway where’s your proof to say 16 tons is fodder compare to 3-E??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor: I sense a bit of hypocrisy here... you just called me out on supposedly not giving proof... but here you are... not giving proof.

How can killua even hope to replicate these feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor: Dude it’s literally the first scan I posted. Itona took down a jet and tank.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum:

That feat is like drinking water for every zoldyck members.

And you didn’t give the whole context to explain how he taking down those things?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor said:

@frostplatinum:

That feat is like drinking water for every zoldyck members.

And you didn’t give the whole context to explain how he taking down those things?

Okay. Cool. I am still waiting for proof as to when they've ever shown that they could replicate those feats though.

Haven't you already read/watched Assassination Classroom? If you haven't, then why would you call me out for apparently not watching HxH, wouldn't that be hypocritical? And if you have, then why would you need context? Oh well. Lovro was trying to find someone who could kill Koro-Sensei, and he was hyping Itona up as someone who could get the job done. It should be obvious that he was referring to Itona taking down the tank and jet by him describing him as "more than capable" in the same exact panel. The people in that panel were also looking at him in shock, and the tank/jet both had smoke arising from them. On top of all that, Itona has always been more of a strike first ask questions later type of person so it makes sense anyway.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itona and Kaede carry the team hard.

NigaSl0p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So there's a troll (thank God his account was deactivated). Anyway, as late as I am, Zoldycks stomp with no difficulty whatsoever.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

illumi solos

Invincible-Psi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers