Ziggy (Edens Zero) vs Hokage Naruto

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Imagine trying to downplay ziggy so Naruto would stand a chance.

Lol he solos the naruto verse with utmost EASE.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziggy if the planet bust is real and the planet is actually planet sized, EZ has many very small planets.

Also the story is shit I tried reading it but it's mostly fan service.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3346059ae3d
deactivated-5f3346059ae3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The salt is flowing at an even faster rate than I expected.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Adi_Frost

@el_directo_ said:

Imagine trying to downplay ziggy so Naruto would stand a chance.

Lol he solos the naruto verse with utmost EASE.

My god. Imagine having one feat and then wanking that character to high heavens to the point of creating fan-fiction power levels.

It's great, Ziggy has DC more than every Naruto character barring Kaguya.

Guess what, he still gets blitzed by any mid tier of the verse, and out haxed to boot.

Someone like Ohnoki stomps Ziggy currently. Ziggy might be a MFTL and star level monster in actuality, but currently, he is only someone with planet busting DC, which also takes a few minutes to be done considering everyone had time to leave the planet and have an entire fight with edens one by the time it got completely destroyed.

So yes, currently, Naruto kills Ziggy before he can do anything to him considering we don't even have any durability feat for him either.

The only thing I need to say is, wait for more feats. He cannot beat a mid-tier or above character from the narutoverse who has a decent hax. Why? Because he just got introduced and doesn't have feats displaying any of his other stats except DC.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: What do u mean if the planet bust is real? U can literally see the planet crumbling away to pieces.

Is there fake planet busting now?

Do u have proof that many planets in Ez are small? So far there has only been one planet shown to be small, xiaomei's and it was explicitly stated(by weisz) and VISUALLY shown to be small. No other planet have been shown to be smaller than earth size.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: LOL bro...😂😂😂

Please show me when kaguya casually planet busts please. Ziggy would indeed solo the naruto verse. What u fail to realize is how casual he performed the feat and in BASE form.

U act like u follow/read Edens zero yet u don't know that the EZ ship can move at FTL+ speeds? That how they escaped the planet destruction.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm probably gon get a couple of replies soon but I'll just ignore it all anyways.

This thread makes me cringe. The thought of arguing someone who causally planet bust against naruto makes me almost embarrassed.

Nardo fans can't just seem to give it up.

Adios babies 👋

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: multiple planets have been shown as small lmao. Don't even front.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fans always proving why they are the saltiest debaters in CV. Ziggy busts the planet and everyone in Naruto dies lol.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until I see a single speed feat for Ziggy, he won't get the chance to move a finger

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GreyTheJiren

Nothing is better than accusing a fanbase of being salty without actual reasons.

That's why CV is the best.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe people actually read edens zero it surpasses fairy taill in terms of cesspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's more salty the Naruto fans or the trolls who are so desperate for a win over Naruto they fail to understand this shit doesn't matter and they're are plenty of characters stronger than Naruto yet they're so blinded by their hate for Naruto they can't even tell the difference between bait and a serious argument.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: hah i can see the saltiness so easily.😂😂😂

The storybis better than most of the shounen.

It just isn't receiving its deserved love because one piece hater trolls bandwagon against mashima

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reason are easily readable above lol.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Dude @decaffeinated is just a salty because his precious naruto verse is getting fodderised by a character created by mashima. The SoB goes as far as to aay the story is shit.

Just imagine hhow muxh saltiness he is drowning into.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: ah here us gokukid2005. How can i miss this wanker

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Yray

and ya this ziggy guy would solo hst from the looks of it and as usual the most wanked verse in hst and probably also in cv as a whole still trying to deny the fact....ZIGGY GODSTOMPS NARUTO AND HIS VERSE no 2 ways abt that

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lilgodperv

@yray: lmao i can see the salt Yray .

eden zero better than most trash shounen nowdays. Got a way better and intriguing story.

Just wait for its anime adaption. If done well then this series easily reaches naruto. Or one piece level popularity easily

gridgod007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I literally addressed the ignorant claim "The Planet is smol", it is something with absolutely no basis.

We see continents from the outer space and the Planet's atmosphere and conditions heavily resemble that of earth's. Hell we don't even see a curvature at the horizon to say it is a small Planet.

It's size can't be determined to be either larger or smaller than Earth and hence we go with the standard assumption for the size of a Planet which is Earth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking Eden Zero is good. Lmao.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: well I've seen multiple fairytail readers call the manga trash in the past and the fact this criticisms are from fairy tail readers i don't see it being that good story wise

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: wait Kaguya has planet level DC feat?

Can I get the scans?

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Adi_Frost

@el_directo_ said:

Please show me when kaguya casually planet busts please

One has destroyed a planet, one was going to destroy a dimension housing a planet and more. Casually busting a planet does not mean, he can bust multiple planets when not casual. Obviously when you have no feats to state that. He might be able to bust multiple planets when serious in the future but not currently cause he has no feats.

Ziggy would indeed solo the naruto verse. What u fail to realize is how casual he performed the feat and in BASE form.

Still fodder in all other stats. What you fail to realise is that you are wanking and you don't have a single argument other than "hE CaN bUsT a PLanET bRO". He still gets blitzed and one shotted by any mid-tier naruto character with a decent enough hax.

Like I said, Ohnoki stomps. Let alone the god tiers. If you disagree with this statement, kindly give me speed feats, durability feats against physical, cutting and energy attacks, as well as other hax and techniques. If you can't, then I'd suggest not wanking him before he has got any feats.

U act like u follow/read Edens zero yet u don't know that the EZ ship can move at FTL+ speeds? That how they escaped the planet destruction.

U act like you follow/read edens zero but still don't know that the planet started getting destroyed the moment he lifted his hand. Meaning, after that he had a small conversation with Shiki, then he descended into his own edens one, then edens zero came to rescue Shiki and they had the time to get on to the ship. The ship might be FTL but not shiki and his team who had a conversation (a few words) with Ziggy and then had to physically get onto the ship before they could use their FTL ship to escape.

That's not instantaneous planetary destruction like something Ata would do with his warheads or Frieza would do with his attacks.

gridgod007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh is CV like this everytime it's about a Mashimaverse

Looks like people magically lose their braincells when they argue something which includes Mashimaverse lol.

Literally not a single reason is stated for why we should believe Granbell is a Planet smaller than Earth.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: lmao bandwagon hate fir a bit if similar character design and ecchiness. I am see way more of those who hated fsiry tail praising eden zero for its dark tone and approach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: You literally helped prove my point, you guys are so desperate for a win you can't tell when someone is baiting you.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gridgod007: you know haters gonna be haters but what we need to do is nurn them just that muxh is enough

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Adi_Frost
@el_directo_ said:

I'm probably gon get a couple of replies soon but I'll just ignore it all anyways.

This thread makes me cringe. The thought of arguing someone who causally planet bust against naruto makes me almost embarrassed.

Nardo fans can't just seem to give it up.

Adios babies 👋

Sad, cause you know Ziggy has no feats when it comes to any other stats than DC.

You seem so salty, guess it happens when you know your arguments are shit but you have to claim everyone else is cringe so that you can save face and then run away. lol

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Yray

a casual planet buster getting oneshoted by a naruto mid tier

No Caption Provided

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Eden's zero is good.some people like you just don't have the mentality to even finish it.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh is CV like this everytime it's about a Mashimaverse

Looks like people magically lose their braincells when they argue something which includes Mashimaverse lol.

Ironic.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Adi_Frost
@decaffeinated said:

@el_directo_: multiple planets have been shown as small lmao. Don't even front.

It doesn't even matter. It was an earth sized planet but the thing is, Ziggy has no speed, durability, or any other feats. The best Shiki has done is less than mach 10 in base, so there's not point in scaling to him. Even part 1 Sasuke is faster than that.

Ziggy needs more feats, until then, he gets beaten by Ohnoki.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: man you seem to be a salty one cause you are busy trying to lowball eden zero. Get a life snd accept it ziggy destroys the naruto verse quite casually.

Infact Ziggy and ata would do a team up to blast away naruto's planet for just the kicks

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Shiki in base has been dodging and outspeeding casual lasers.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. He has no speed feats that I know of
  2. His planet crush isn't instant
  3. To Naruto he would be a statue and Naruto's first instinct is to blitz an opponent
  4. He has no durability feats that I know of
  5. If the planet is destroyed Naruto can fly and Naruto can breathe in space
gridgod007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Ziggy either throws him into space or crushes Naruto with the weight of a Planet.

At least his reactions are MHS due to being faster than Witch who can precisely control the path of lightning. (It is conducted on a metal surface, has bzzt sfx, paralyzes opponents and Ether Gear users use/manipulate the natural element belonging to their Ether Gear)'

Lightning Speed reactions are more than Good enough to crush Naruto with his Gravity before he could take a step. Unless you could prove Naruto can withstand under the weight of a Planet, he is getting crushed into a meat paste.

Naruto attack needs to reach Ziggy and it depends on his attack speed while Ziggy just needs to react fast enough and activate his Gravity.

Suppose the starting distance is 1km, Naruto needs to be 1000x faster than lightning to actually touch Ziggy.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: naruto cannot breath in space. How many time we have say that a atmosphere was created on the moon by Hamura.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3346059ae3d
deactivated-5f3346059ae3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

part 1 sasuke is faster than mach 10? Something like the rasenshuriken only travelled around 3 km in a second (rough estimate) and that would put it around mach 10. I don't think part 1 sasuke was on that level of speed.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: It was the inside that was made habitable. Why would they make the outside breathable?

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hah i can see the saltiness so easily.😂😂😂

The only person salty here is El_Directo who claimed Ziggy stomps the Narutoverse even though other than DC, everything else about him is less than Naruto part 1 characters. Why? Because he just got introduced and has no feats other than DC. You have to wait until we see him again so that he can display his other strengths, until then, Ohnoki beats him.

The storybis better than most of the shounen.

More power to you, but personally I feel many shonen have better story. On the top of my head, Bleach, One piece, Naruto, HxH, D-Gray man, hitman reborn, etc etc imo. Though I like reading Eden's zero and I think it is definitely better than FT, or at least, better than the later parts of FT imo.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His durability is the same as his DC just like with any other Mashima character.

Naruto, Kaguya, and Sasuke were pinned by a weak gravity pin yet Naruto is going to be able to move in gravity that can crush a planet? Lol.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: Fairy tail readers calling the manga trash means nothing. Have u read it and judged for urself?

Have u read samurai 8? That series was really beautiful and the start of something great but guess what? Some salty and lowlife naruto stans couldn't get over the fact that their beloved author is doing something new and wanted him to stick to Naruto(boruto) forever, so they dissed the series and spread so much hate to the extent that the series got cancelled. I was so salty abiut this when it happened and could only shake my head.

I'm not gon lie, I especially disliked the naruto fandom due to this. I honestly have no idea why u wouldn't support the work of an author who created ur fav series. It really is beyond me.

The same goes for some fairy tail stans. They can't just come to terms and accept something new so they decided to trash the author's new work, its quite sad.

With that said, read ez and judge for urself before u decide to call it trash. The manga is really good, and its even getting an anime adaption very soon. If it as trash as u say then it would have gotten axed a long time ago lol.