Ziggy (Eden Zero) vs Zeus (Record of Ragnorak)

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillianDuclark
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No prep

In character

Standard gear

Neutral battlefield

Lore and WoG allowed

Who wins?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziggy flicks him out in the space at some random planet

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus stomps. Literally way too fast.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stehu said:
@pics said:

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why did you make this mismatch?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus solos the verse with zero difficulty

Even weaker characters then Zeus can solo the verse

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Zeus?

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Zeus?

Zeus can punch at FTL+ speed

He can also dodge his own attacks(adam can reflect his own attacks back at him)

No Caption Provided

His strongest attack surpasses time

He can also dodge and spam these moves.

No Caption Provided

He also has planetary AP at least due to scaling near Shiva who has this statement

No Caption Provided

Destruction in this case refers to complete destruction as he also rebuilts the world from ashes

No Caption Provided

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus blitz

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: This is a lot closer than I thought then, he's FTL and planetary+, same as ziggy, why then are folks saying he stomps?

Also, it would be nice if we got at least one visually planetary feat from either Zeus or anyone he scales to, cuz sometimes these statements might not be 100% literal.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: This is a lot closer than I thought then, he's FTL and planetary+, same as ziggy, why then are folks saying he stomps?

He is not FTL.Zeus is actually upwards of infinite speed due to this

Thus the reason he is too fast

No Caption Provided

And do remember,he can spam and dodge these same infinite speed moves(move that surpassed time).another reason why he is too fast for Ziggy

Also, it would be nice if we got at least one visually planetary feat from either Zeus or anyone he scales to, cuz sometimes these statements might not be 100% literal.

You can't really get a feat from RoR.because the series is supposed to be designed in a 1v1 in an arena setting.thus we go with statements instead

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus blitzes and one-shots.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: Infinite speed because he dishes out some attacks that surpasses time? What does an attack surpassing time even mean? That sounds vague and unquantifiable to me.

I mean, zeref from fairy tail has a power that surpasses time too, is he infinite speed as well?

Seems to me he's just FTL.

"You can't really get a feat from RoR because the series is supposed to be designed in a 1v1 in an arena setting thus we go with statements instead"

Fair enough, but its quite funny when u think about it, that a character who's feats and scaling are all 100% reliant on statements(which for all we know could be hyperboles, metaphorical or just plainly exaggerated) is being favoured over another who has actual "CASUAL" planet level feats. Don't u think that is just unfair? LOL

Avatar image for terrorkinggrimm
terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a mismatch

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus crushes the robot.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: Wait, I'm not understanding this. U do realize that all what this means is that Zeus is extremely faster than everyone in that arena right, and that's why they appeared as a statue to him?

Its the same way normal humans appear as a statue to a supersonic character. That doesn't mean the supersonic char is infinite in speed, I feel u guys are jumping the gun here.

Let's see how how Zeus fairs against characters that can blitz galaxies and universes in seconds, would he statue those guys too? Come on now. Unless it was explicitly stated that Zeus has infinite speed and speed is basically irrelevant to him, I don't think u should cement him as infinite just based off of him statuing some other characters.

"RoR is a statements based verse. Either they are accepted, and the verse is scaled properly, or they are not that strong."

There's no such thing as a statement based verse.

Unless the author went out of his way to say "okay guys, in this Manga I will portray all the characters strength through statements only, don't expect any form of wide scale destruction". Unless he says something like that lol.

It seems to me that people are just giving ROR verse a free pass for whatever reasons. Statements exists in other verses too and ROR's shouldn't be more solid than theirs.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziggy is not even FTL tbh

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_ said:

Feats for Zeus?

He no sold the big bang in base form since he found it fun

No Caption Provided

That should be enough TBh, The fact that in Adamas form he was able to match with a casual adam whos casual attacks made him caugh blood is enough to one shot ziggy

Hes faster as well

0.00000001 is 100,000,000 of a second so i have this feat at FTL at the lowest and MFTL at the highest

No Caption Provided

At the very most i have Zeus at inaccesible speed but i dont wanna use that argument rn

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon:

Completely irrelevant to my point, I am afraid. TFTST is his only infinite speed technique, not anything else, and he has to spam it to be that fast. As I said, he is MFTL even without that, and to my knowledge, Ziggy is not even close.

To be fair, Moving in Timestop without Time resistance is inaccesible speed, And Zeus was able to keep up with a casual Adam in his Adamas form

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People trying to lowball zeus 🤣

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: Those scans u posted showed that he's punching at 0.000000000...unfortunately we don't see the end, what if there's a 1 at the end of those zeros? It extends out of the manga panel so we'll never know I guess 😂😹😂

Also exerting control over time like that person stated doesn't mean u are infinite in speed, I mean do u guys think ROR verse is the first to drop statements like someone is above time itself? Jiren from DBsuper was stated to be such a being and yet we know he doesn't have infinite speed cuz he was getting blitzed fucked by a goku who isn't even close to the strongest or fastest in his own verse.

Zeref upon attaining fairy heart boasted about how his power surpasses time lol, does that mean he has infinite speed too? Does natsu who beat him and acno and the dragon gods who are above natsu have infinite speed to?

Apologies if u haven't seen fairy tail or dragon ball super but I had to give examples outside of ROR.

My point is, Things such as "the fist that surpassed time" is vague and unquantifiable when determining what speed tier such a feat is, I hope u understand this.

"Excuse me, but what?"

It may sound funny but u know I'm speaking the truth. There is no such a thing as a statement based verse, that is just an excuse to give ROR verse a free and unfair pass IMO. Black clover, fairy tail, one piece, nanatsu no taizai, naruto etc..,these verses are all supposedly weaker than ROR verse but they too have such world destruction/dimension destroying statement that could put them at anywhere from planetary to universal in strength. Why does ROR gets a free pass over these mangas? For a supposedly ridiculously strong verse, it does have squat for feats don't u think? LOL

Lastly, I'm not even arguing Zeus isn't planetary or higher or what not, I'm just saying its funny people are arguing in clear favor of him stomping despite not having anything to show for anything in terms of DC feats. About the speed, yes I definitely disagree on infinite speed Zeus, there's no concrete evidence for that IMO.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Oh he no sold the big bang too? A featless big bang we didn't see? 😂😹😂

Alright gotchya! I'm not even going to argue this anymore lol

He's universal or multiversal or whatever, and should stomp ziggy.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: I concede, he does stomp ziggy. However I'm only conceding because I didn't properly read the rules, the OP says lore and WOG allowed and by lore and statements he's universal (a user posted his big bang statement above).

If those weren't in the rules, I'd favor ziggy over zeus in a speed equalized match.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeus stomps

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vex_haid

@el_directo_: we all know that the big bang is universal lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lore Zeus is omnipotent, so not sure why even make this...

Off topic, but staments based verses do actually exist (ROR isn't one tho). They are usually games (board games, card games, video games...) that are all lore and no proper story with feats (for example: Battle for Wesnoth, or Legends of Andor)

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62433e968752c
deactivated-62433e968752c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone show me zeus busting a planet? Speed means Jack when you can't hurt your opponent

Spacebound935

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus blitzes and oneshots

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers