User Lists: 0

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Reaper4  Online

Zhongli is very powerful though being able to throw mountain size spears and petrify people with his meteorite and his jade shield can withstand attacks from Azdaha who should be mountain level offensively. So Dr Doom is gonna have a hard time penetrating his defenses If at all and Zhongli is plenty versatile himself. So stalemate maybe? I'm not sure

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Reaper4  Online

Bump

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Reaper4  Online

Bump

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@reaper4 said:

Zhongli is very powerful though being able to throw mountain size spears and petrify people with his meteorite and his jade shield can withstand attacks from Azdaha who should be mountain level offensively. So Dr Doom is gonna have a hard time penetrating his defenses If at all and Zhongli is plenty versatile himself. So stalemate maybe? I'm not sure

If you think a mountain level character is too much for Dr Doom, you've really not got a actual idea about much of anything here. This is a guy who regularly faces off and beats high tiers. I think anyone can make that same conclusion with just basic knowledge on the character.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Reaper4  Online

@professorrespect: Where would you scale Doom at power wise? I would say Zhongli is more island level in attack potency. I would say his shields are far stronger than island since Azdaha was powerful enough to shake the Earth itself. Zhongli also has super sonic to massively hypersonic scaling. So I think he can dodge anything Doom could do (Aside from mind hax I guess). Zhongli could also petrify Doom If need be and cause his entire body to break down

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@professorrespect: Where would you scale Doom at power wise? I would say Zhongli is more island level in attack potency. I would say his shields are far stronger than island since Azdaha was powerful enough to shake the Earth itself. Zhongli also has super sonic to massively hypersonic scaling. So I think he can dodge anything Doom could do (Aside from mind hax I guess). Zhongli could also petrify Doom If need be and cause his entire body to break down

I have a whole Doom RT where I go over his stats in significant detail so I'll just link that instead of cherry-picking feats. Speed might be a issue given he barely needs to handle with it due to everything else but I think tagging Human Torch numerous times over the decades and more gives him more than enough to work with.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

I don’t know about that, it seems like hyperbole, they might mean the ground itself.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Reaper4  Online

@shizzydebater: Zhongli stated that Azdaha was stronger in power than himself because he could shake the Earth. Zhongli is powerful enough to throw mountain spears and scales to Venti who has Island level feats. I doubt Zhongli would think just shaking the ground is more impressive than anything he could do.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShizzyDebater

@reaper4 said:

@shizzydebater: Zhongli stated that Azdaha was stronger in power than himself because he could shake the Earth. Zhongli is powerful enough to throw mountain spears and scales to Venti who has Island level feats. I doubt Zhongli would think just shaking the ground is more impressive than anything he could do.

shaking the entirety of Liyue is pretty impressive. I doubt it’s the planet, context wise it’s most likely Liyue and not the planet.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Reaper4  Online

@shizzydebater: Thats fair. I do think Azdaha is at least mountain-island level at least given that he's stronger than Zhongli offensively wise though

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

shaking the entirety of Liyue is pretty impressive. I doubt it’s the planet, context wise it’s most likely Liyue and not the planet.

Given him fighting a mountain level being was a highlight of his feats apparently, I really doubt someone like that could just casually handle planet-shaking tier beings.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@shizzydebater: Thats fair. I do think Azdaha is at least mountain-island level at least given that he's stronger than Zhongli offensively wise though

Ya I agree with that

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShizzyDebater
@professorrespect said:
@shizzydebater said:
@reaper4 said:

Given him fighting a mountain level being was a highlight of his feats apparently, I really doubt someone like that could just casually handle planet-shaking tier beings.

Ya, the difference between mountain - island level characters to planet shaking characters is massive

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Reaper4  Online

@professorrespect Seems like Doom has some impressive hax. I still think Zhongli has a chance via petrification and causing his body to break down and he can counter some of his powers like morphing or the crimson bands and maybe his repulsor blasts. But Doom also has hax that could end Zhongli too and has more ways to win. So I guess he wins

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@professorrespect Seems like Doom has some impressive hax. I still think Zhongli has a chance via petrification and causing his body to break down and he can counter some of his powers like morphing or the crimson bands and maybe his repulsor blasts. But Doom also has hax that could end Zhongli too and has more ways to win. So I guess he wins

I doubt petrification would work given Doom seems to have a uncanny capability to control his molecular state through sheer willpower.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Reaper4  Online

@professorrespect: Well It seems Doom wins mid difficulty then. I thought maybe Zhongli could bfr Doom out of his armor into the sun but maybe Doom has a counter to that too. He seems a bit broken

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom one-shots

He beat a beyonder, he solos Genshin, AOE and Naruot at once

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Reaper4  Online

@lazerbeak: Him beating Beyonder was with prep time though. Without it he loses to way weaker beings. I feel this isn't a stomp. I've heard Dr Doom was like island level In attack potency. Zhongli can match him In that category in that case. Not to mention some of Doom's hax like morphing is useless since Zhongli is a shapeshifter and bfr wouldn't work either since Zhongli can just teleport back, the mindless ones are kinda useless since Zhongli can just petrify them or bury them under a mountain. The crimson band would be blocked by Zhongli's jade shield too. I think this is a decent fight imo

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@lazerbeak: Him beating Beyonder was with prep time though. Without it he loses to way weaker beings. I feel this isn't a stomp. I've heard Dr Doom was like island level In attack potency. Zhongli can match him In that category in that case. Not to mention some of Doom's hax like morphing is useless since Zhongli is a shapeshifter and bfr wouldn't work either since Zhongli can just teleport back, the mindless ones are kinda useless since Zhongli can just petrify them or bury them under a mountain. The crimson band would be blocked by Zhongli's jade shield too. I think this is a decent fight imo

Isn’t this ur thread

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Reaper4  Online

@lazerbeak: Tbf I'm not really saying who I think wins just stating some facts.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

He tanked a blast of the IG

he solos the verse with 0 diff

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

That was Power Gem Thanos, not the IG. Insanely out of context.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak said:
@reaper4 said:

realiy? I swear it was IG one

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@lazerbeak said:
@professorrespect said:
@lazerbeak said:
@reaper4 said:

If you looked at the one scan of the feat then you'd probably think it was the IG, but Thanos intentionally disabled it bar the Power Gem for a fairer fight.

That one shot btw completely took him out of things even if he did survive, it certainly wasn't something he "tanked".

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@lazerbeak: I doubt he solos the verse. He can't kill the Raiden Shogun who can regenerate from anything and has a sword that can cut through space so It ignores conventional durability

Idk why you’re arguing in your own thread

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak said:
@professorrespect said:
@lazerbeak said:
@reaper4 said:

If you looked at the one scan of the feat then you'd probably think it was the IG, but Thanos intentionally disabled it bar the Power Gem for a fairer fight.

That one shot btw completely took him out of things even if he did survive, it certainly wasn't something he "tanked".

Fair enough. Got any good sources cause I’m trying to catch up on some comics

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Reaper4  Online
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@lazerbeak: True. I'll go ahead an delete it

Nno I’m just saying why you were lol

doesn’t affect me just curious

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Reaper4  Online

@lazerbeak: Well Its mostly because I'm just super bored and have a lot of free time

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxxxczzx said:

Zhong li no diff all versions of doom

God emperor doom one-shots genshin times a thousand over and over again

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak: Don't. I've already seen him on twenty different threads saying the same crap. I guess he wasn't able to get the marvel/dc comic he wanted for his birthday lmao

Zxxzxczxszc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add in God emperor doom and Zhongli still neg diff the verse comic book characters are folders even Hinata and Sakura can solo 99.99% of comic combined.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Reaper4  Online

@zxxxczzx: Maybe he could beat base Doom but he's definetly not beating Beyonder Doom or even Surfer Doom

Zvxhdud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zvxhdud

Zhongli negs composite dr doom

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignore the troll above. Dr. Doom destroys Zhongli.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Reaper4  Online

@king_majestros: Does he though? If Reed can dodge Doom's attacks. Zhongli who is significantly faster than Reed can dodge most of Doom's attacks. Not saying he wins but its no stomp imo