Zeus Vs World Breaker Hulk, Odin Force Thor, Void Sentry, and the Silver Surfer.

• 181 results
malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This battle takes place in a dimension and an indestructible planet where every character can unleash their full potential without the concern of others. Can this team of power houses put down a Skyfather entity?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they can.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they can.

How do you see this fight entirely playing out? Or how long perhaps?

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zeus really is Odin's equal as it's often depicted then he should stomp.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6 said:
@green_skaar said:

Yes they can.

How do you see this fight entirely playing out? Or how long perhaps?

I see maybe WBH and SS dying, but OFT + Void is enough.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Based on feats by Thor, Sentry, and Silver Surfer, I feel like in theory, these three can form some sort of massive attack with the Hulk simply needing to distract Zeus. Yes Zeus destroyed the Hulk with one shot, but keep in mind that Hulk wasn't giving it his all at all. It would not have made too much of a difference in the outcome, but World Breaker Hulk SHOULD be able to buy some time for the team to unleash a very powerful attack. If the team simply tried to overwhelm him with numbers, it may not work out so well, but I can still see this being some trouble for the King of Gods.

Zeus is a skyfather, but I think that even he would find it a challenge fighting a green monster with ever increasing power with incalculable levels of strength, two very power matter manipulators and both also have incalculable strength, and the god of thunder who's powered by another skyfather entity. Whether Zeus wins or loses, I really think he would find this a challenge.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo786: A stomp or him simply winning? I don't know. Based on feats, I really don't see this being an easy task. Especially with Void Sentry...

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for wokeupandturned
WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6 said:

@green_skaar: Based on feats by Thor, Sentry, and Silver Surfer, I feel like in theory, these three can form some sort of massive attack with the Hulk simply needing to distract Zeus. Yes Zeus destroyed the Hulk with one shot, but keep in mind that Hulk wasn't giving it his all at all. It would not have made too much of a difference in the outcome, but World Breaker Hulk SHOULD be able to buy some time for the team to unleash a very powerful attack. If the team simply tried to overwhelm him with numbers, it may not work out so well, but I can still see this being some trouble for the King of Gods.

Zeus is a skyfather, but I think that even he would find it a challenge fighting a green monster with ever increasing power with incalculable levels of strength, two very power matter manipulators and both also have incalculable strength, and the god of thunder who's powered by another skyfather entity. Whether Zeus wins or loses, I really think he would find this a challenge.

Zues fought Hulk with his own physical strength and curb-stomped him. It would look even worse if Zues decided to use his powers to amplify his physicals.

The Skyfather stomps with no problem.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned: He stomped him yes, and even if the Hulk tried, he would still get stomped but I think that the Hulk could act as a potential 'meat shield' for Void Sentry, Odin Force Thor, and Silver Surfer to use a massive attack that can possibly put the Skyfather down for the count. The Hulk managed to knock Zeus several feet back effortlessly, and in his World Breaker form, he should be able to hold him off for a few minutes at absolute best.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By green_skaar
@wokeupandturned said:

Zues fought Hulk with his own physical strength and curb-stomped him. It would look even worse if Zues decided to use his powers to amplify his physicals.

Okay a few things:

• Zeus dampened Hulk's healing factor, that's on panel.
  • Hulk WANTED to lose, he thought his sacrifice would help his friends, again on panel.
  • Hulk was in "base" form, not World Breaker

With that being said, most would agree Zeus should be Hulk regardless of those factors, but we can't use that fight to make any meaningful conclusion about how Zeus would do against WBH. Furthermore both Monica and Thor have hurt Zeus, meaning WBH is more than capable of doing so as well.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Keep in mind that this Hulk was able to knock Zeus several feet away and recover from a lightening attack from Zeus within seconds. I stand by my opinion with World Breaker Hulk being able to hold off Zeus or distract him long enough for these three to come up with a good attack strategy.

WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WokeupAndTurned

@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:

Okay a few things:

• Zeus dampened Hulk's healing factor, that's on panel.
  • Hulk WANTED to lose, he thought his sacrifice would help his friends, again on panel.
  • Hulk was in "base" form, not World Breaker

With that being said, most would agree Zeus should be Hulk regardless of those factors, but we can't use that fight to make any meaningful conclusion about how Zeus would do against WBH. Furthermore both Monica and Thor have hurt Zeus, meaning WBH is more than capable of doing so as well.

• His healing factor wouldn't of made a difference.
  • Going into the battle, hoping to lose, doesn't change anything.
  • A planetary-level threat (World Breaker Hulk) has nothing on a galaxy buster.

Moot points.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moot points.

• Healing factor certainly makes a difference since Zeus took several hits to take out Hulk and it's among Hulk's greatest tools in a fight.
  • Yes it does, since Hulk hit Zeus once to piss him off and did nothing from that point forward, including not going World Breaker.
  • Scans of Zeus busting a galaxy!?!
malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned: World Breaker Hulk may well be above planetary level considering the feats of his weaker incarnations. Also World Breaker Hulk's strength is constantly increasing, likely much faster than that of his other incarnations (debatable if we use Mindless Hulk). But still you're right, it's nothing compared to a galaxy buster, but the point was an attempt to prove that Hulk can act as some sort of meat shield, or someone to get Zeus off of someone. Example... Zeus has Thor or Silver Surfer on the ropes, and World Breaker Hulk punches him away..."Prepare for your Godblast" or something... "I'lll hold him off!"

Something like that.

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: This is what i mean. By feats alone, Zeus isn't even at skyfather level but if we take into depictions and him being equal to Odin as true, he would stomp

WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned said:

Moot points.

• Healing factor certainly makes a difference since Zeus took several hits to take out Hulk and it's among Hulk's greatest tools in a fight.
  • Yes it does, since Hulk hit Zeus once to piss him off and did nothing from that point forward, including not going World Breaker.
  • Scans of Zeus busting a galaxy!?!

Zues is regarded as Odin's equal and nothing contradicts that. Therefore, Zues should be capable of destroying entire Galaxies, if he were pissed off enough.

Hulk has nothing on that.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By green_skaar

@wokeupandturned said:

Zues is regarded as Odin's equal and nothing contradicts that. Therefore, Zues should be capable of destroying entire Galaxies, if he were pissed off enough.

Zeus doesn't get Odin's feats by proxy of a statement they are equal. Until Zeus starts performing equal feats, we have to go by the feats he does have, which are far from impressive.

WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned said:

Zeus doesn't get Odin's feats by proxy of a statement they are equal. Until Zeus starts performing equal feats, we have to go by the feats he does have, which are far from impressive.

A statement within a story is always true until contradicted.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By green_skaar

@sayo786 said:

@green_skaar: This is what i mean. By feats alone, Zeus isn't even at skyfather level but if we take into depictions and him being equal to Odin as true, he would stomp

Skyfather is an arbitrary level given by Marvel writers, and it's obvious not all Skyfather's are equal.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo786 said:

Skyfather is an arbitrary level given by Marvel writers, and it's obvious not all Skyfather's are equal.

Odin and Zues are considered equals and nothing contradicts that.

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Ah yes you are correct but its sort of a power tier and Zeus was not only depicted as a skyfather level being but he was literally said to be Odin's equal. If we consider that true then Zeus stomps/spites

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By green_skaar

@wokeupandturned said:

Unamped Thor fighting Zeus for months does.

See here.

WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Unamped Thor fighting Zeus for months does:

No Caption Provided

In order to stop Mjolnir, Zues would have to be Odin's equal.

Bodied

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bodied

Yet Savage Hulk has stopped Thor with Mjolnir on at least three occassions.

BODIED

WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned said:

Bodied

Yet Savage Hulk has stopped Thor with Mjolnir on at least three occassions.

BODIED

Zues stomped Savage Hulk.

Bodied

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned: How do you see Sentry, Silver Surfer, and Thor doing though? The Hulk is acting more as a distraction and than anything else.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By green_skaar

Zues stomped Savage Hulk.

Bodied

Now we are right back to where we started, not going to continue this circular argument.

WokeupAndTurned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6 said:

@wokeupandturned: How do you see Sentry, Silver Surfer, and Thor doing though? The Hulk is acting more as a distraction and than anything else.

Zues blows them to the edge of the Universe and resumes to engage World Breaker Hulk himself, who he then casually stomps.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6 said:

Zues blows them to the edge of the Universe and resumes to engage World Breaker Hulk himself, who he then casually stomps.

These three entities are more versatile than Hulk though. I don't see them getting causally swept under the rug.

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6 said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@malikc6 said:

These three entities are more versatile than Hulk though. I don't see them getting causally swept under the rug.

He stopped a fight between Hercules and Thor:

A mere argument between Skyfathers shook the entire world.

No Caption Provided

Zeus accidentally throws Hercules against a tree and beats him up:

No Caption Provided

He rips the Hulk a new one in a completely unfair matchup:

Zeus unleashes a blast which destroys the hall of Apollo, and plasters the Avengers against the ruins, with only Hercules being untouched due to Zeus's will. Captain America's legs are fractured such that he may never walk again:

No Caption Provided

He fires a blast that knocks a tree on Thor, briefly pinning the latter to the ground:

No Caption Provided

He unleashes a blast that leaves Thor smarting:

No Caption Provided

Zeus produces a blast that sends She-Hulk flying like a ragdoll:

No Caption Provided

When She-Hulk goads him into rage, Zeus produces an incredibly powerful blast that knocks out the Avengers:

He stomps this team with little problems.

Avatar image for zordon_of_eltar
Zordon_of_Eltar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question. I don't follow these characters but I've seen a few threads with them, so my question is: isn't OF Thor almost skyfather level?

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supesaiyaneee: Interesting scans (seen most of them before) but this is Void Sentry, Odin Force Thor, and Silver Surfer we're using here. I'm very certain it would take a lot more effort to take these people down than Hercules, the Avengers, and She Hulk.

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question. I don't follow these characters but I've seen a few threads with them, so my question is: isn't OF Thor almost skyfather level?

You mean this guy?

No Caption Provided

Not even close.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

Avatar image for zordon_of_eltar
Zordon_of_Eltar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

To over-ride its enchantment.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

So everyone who's ever stopped or destroyed Mjolnir is Odin level perma banned troll @pr0d1gy?

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

So everyone who's ever stopped or destroyed Mjolnir is Odin level perma banned troll @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

Magneto is equal to Odin then @pr0d1gy?

No Caption Provided

Maybe CV isn't best for you. There's a reason the mods banned you.

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

That was non canon.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FirstHunter

@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

That was non canon.

Proof perma banned troll @pr0d1gy?

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

ItMaybe CV isn't best for you. There's a reason the mods banned you.

That was non canon.

It's common knowledge.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FirstHunter

@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

That was non canon.

It's common knowledge.

Never heard of that before.

Mind actually proving it to me? Your word alone isn't very reliable @pr0d1gy

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

That was non canon.

It's common knowledge.

It is.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supesaiyaneee: Why not just use the reply button rather than take up an enormous amount of space with quoting people with small replies?

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

That was non canon.

It's common knowledge.

It is.

SupeSaiyaneee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

That was non canon.

It's common knowledge.

It is.

It's common knowledge.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FirstHunter

@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@supesaiyaneee said:
@firsthunter said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@wokeupandturned said:
@green_skaar said:
@sayo786 said:

Why @pr0d1gy?

At the very least.

No Caption Provided

That was non canon.

It's common knowledge.

It is.

It's common knowledge.