Zeus vs Superman

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Mr_Winchester

Not enough details on Zeus compared to Superman who has countless scans supporting his strength and durability. Thats what it comes down to essentialy, there must be sufficient proof  in order to fuel the debate. All things cosidered Superman wins because there just isnt enough evidence to suggest Zeus would trump Supes in H2H. 

P.s "Herc=Hulk more or less" I think not. He beat Hercules in WWHand it was evident he was holding back as Hercules stated it himself. Dont know why I'm defending Hulk on the vine, but there ya go. 

P.P.s Shuldnt intagability be listed as one of Superman's powers? Could he phase himself as easiliy as the Martian?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mr_Winchester:

P.s "Herc=Hulk more or less" I think not. He beat Hercules in WWHand it was evident he was holding back as Hercules stated it himself. Dont know why I'm defending Hulk on the vine, but there ya go.

Alrighty Hulk>Herc

P.P.s Shuldnt intagability be listed as one of Superman's powers? Could he phase himself as easiliy as the Martian?

Intangibility isn't actually one of his powers, super speed is, and by vibrating he can turn invisible and intangible, but not in the way Martian Manhunter does.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Mr_Winchester
@Jayfournines said:

@Mr_Winchester:

Intangibility isn't actually one of his powers, super speed is, and by vibrating he can turn invisible and intangible, but not in the way Martian Manhunter does.

I thought thats how intangibility worked??? by vibrating molecules at hyper speed.
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mr_Winchester said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Mr_Winchester:

I thought thats how intangibility worked??? by vibrating molecules at hyper speed.

I dunno, people like Kitty Pride don't move at super speed but still become intangible

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@demifiendninja said:

superman. zeus had to put some effort to beat the hulk. zeus has no more feats this is sundipped and bloodlusted supes he takes this. next

Effort? lol he basically punched Hulk 5-6 times and Hulk was done :/

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By XiiX

@Mr_Winchester said:

All things cosidered Superman wins because there just isnt enough evidence to suggest Zeus would trump Supes in H2H.

This.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Kratesis

Zeus might trouble Clark for a little while, but bloodlusted and sundipped is just way to much.

He's held black holes in his hands, flew faster then light, helped pull the entire earth and so much more. He's going to beat Zeus to death. It might not be easy, but he can do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the version of Superman being used. Most would be vaporized by Zeus, but Silver Age/Prime/1m and similar versions will brush Zeus off like its a cute bunny who wants to cuddle and sniff your face with its cute little wet nose.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By ShootingNova

@Jayfournines: What are you on about? Odin himself has said Zeus is his equal, and other sources have as well, I believe.

Zeus has shown he is not invincible in physical fighting, when Hulk hit him. However, that does not mean he will be completely defeated by Superman.

Also, he has smashed Hulk's ribcage with a punch.

Here is Zeus lifting Mount Etna to throw on top of Typhon:

I don't know if Superman is taking out Zeus indefinitely.......

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Jayfournines

@ShootingNova said:

@Jayfournines: What are you on about? Odin himself has said Zeus is his equal, and other sources have as well, I believe.

Zeus has shown he is not invincible in physical fighting, when Hulk hit him. However, that does not mean he will be completely defeated by Superman.

Also, he has smashed Hulk's ribcage with a punch.

Here is Zeus lifting Mount Etna to throw on top of Typhon:

I don't know if Superman is taking out Zeus indefinitely.......

so....Zeus is lifting a mountain...that's it? Against a dude that can move planets when sundipped? Who can move faster than light? that's the best feat?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ShootingNova

@Jayfournines: When did I say that was the best feat? I was just listing one, since the vs. Hulk and vs. Odin have been done. Oh, he also beat Typhon, then crushed him under Mount Etna.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Jayfournines

@ShootingNova said:

@Jayfournines: When did I say that was the best feat? I was just listing one, since the vs. Hulk and vs. Odin have been done. Oh, he also beat Typhon, then crushed him under Mount Etna.

I see him lifting a mountain and crushing a monster under it, yes, not impressive against a guy who, again, is faster than light and who can move whole planets if sundipped. Without his magic, Zeus is way, waaaaay outclassed here.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By AngryHulks

Well, Zeus does stomp Hulk, but Hulk manage to landed punch two or three times on Zeus, and Zeus didn't simply shrug it off.

Superman can probably landed planet-shattering punch thousands of times per seconds.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Gritterr

This Thread has proven to me that it is impossible to expect a reasonable thread if Superman is involved

Can somebody please make a Superman vs Galactus H2H thread so I can see how superman wins that one. And follow that up with a H2h Superman vs a Celestial

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By whydama

@Gritterr said:

This Thread has proven to me that it is impossible to expect a reasonable thread if Superman is involved

Can somebody please make a Superman vs Galactus H2H thread so I can see how superman wins that one. And follow that up with a H2h Superman vs a Celestial

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Is Zeus able to amp himself using magic, if not, even the battle against Hulk can't be used as a feat.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Later supes!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova said:

@Jayfournines: Zeus has also lifted Mount Olympus, which is like lifting a world in Marvel.

The Hell? lol ? How is lifting a mountain like lifting the weight of the earth? What ever you are smoking, I think you mean Mt. Etna.

Galactus is roughly on par with Odin, both Knocked each other out a headbutt. But this is unfair to say because Galactus gets his ASS HANDED TO HIM by Thors Hammer and most OdinForce magic. I mean WRECKED...merits a second time....WRECKED BY THORS HAMMER REPEATEDLY OVER DECADES OF COMICS...and Odds are super strong that Odin boosted himself with well...odinforce lol...and was able to knock himself and Galactus out with it. Imperiex is DCs Galactus and would have been immensely wrecked by older versions of Superman like Silver Age or Prime/Kal Kent ect ect. Some versions of Superman will wrecked Zeus hard, most versions of Superman will be wrecked hard by Zeus. Depends on the era. Please for the love of God let this debate end. You guys are comic enthusiasts and seem to forget Superman has been through like two dozen incarnations already. Its like saying "hey remember that one guy in the blue shirt at the Blue Shirt Party?"

idk...just saying...its clear who reads the comics and who hasn't and was just arguing with their friends enough to want to ask the internet about it.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By NerdsFTW

@BigCimmerian said:

Zeus wins, effortless curbstomp

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Sylvain

Propably Superman.Beating hulk isnt a good feat at all because Superman normal would have done the same.

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think Zeus can take 2 or more supermen lol

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By green_skaar

Zeus

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus. Skyfather>>superman.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeus

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Need more details.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Zeus hasn't really impressed me and going up against Sundipped Superman put his victory in jeopardy

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Ends in...

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By God_of_Batman
Loading Video...

Check Mate.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Check Mate.

And what will happen if a skyfather punched you 0.0

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I'm guessing the same thing?

But anyway, I do think supes wins this. He's bloodlusted, so he would be traveling at the speed of light (Well, 1% less) then he punches the skyfather in the face, well, I haven't seen any feat from Zeus that shows he could survive getting his atoms melted.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys, Superman has better strength and durability feats. Zeus is a God and all but he's nowhere near Odin level.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin himself stated Zeus was on his level. Zeus in for the stomp.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins if we assume him to be on Odin's level, but that's far too hypothetical to have much of place here.

From given feats, Zeus has humbled a Hulk that wanted to lose, had difficulty with the Avengers, and so on. I don't think he beats somebody who is FTL with bloodlust and is sundipped.

Avatar image for themanwithaplan98
themanwithaplan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly superman would win. I mean your talking about one of the greatest superheroes of all time against really an earth based god, plus there's only one god anyways and he would mutt stomp Zeus. Be honest my created superhero would beat the breaks off Zeus and any superhero in the the history of comics....

SuperTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman superstomps under these conditions.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By SilverGalford
No Caption Provided

change Hulk for Supes there you go.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 thedailybagel  Moderator

@supertroll: Zeus slaughters. He's on Odins level.

Skyfather>>>>>>>>>superman

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.. Better feats etc

Wallacabayka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is absolutely absurd. This needs to be locked. Zeus could mop the floor with SEVERAL Kryptonians simultaneously. I like Superman, but he is SEVERELY overrated by fans and writers. Zeus wins this 10/10 - using one fourth of his strength.

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is no way superman is losing here. Way too powerful . Zues fight Hulk is nothing compared to this Sun dipped superman. Zues is going down .

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdsftw said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Zeus wins, effortless curbstomp

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By PantyPolice

Zeus was stated to be Odin's equal, Odin can destroy a galaxy in a single attack.

Zeus wins this.

It's not even that he's a sky father, it's because he's one of the two strongest sky father and is tied for that position with Odin himself..

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By PantyPolice

@princearagorn1: I'm guessing the same thing?

But anyway, I do think supes wins this. He's bloodlusted, so he would be traveling at the speed of light (Well, 1% less) then he punches the skyfather in the face, well, I haven't seen any feat from Zeus that shows he could survive getting his atoms melted.

His atoms wouldn't be melted, that's one of the benefits of being a sky father, he's not as weak as you are irl, he's far too durable. Odin and Zeus > Thanos > Superman

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus takes it Superman or a sundippe superman cannot fight Zeus it's a complete stomp it's like comparing a lion to a rabbit

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His atoms wouldn't be melted, that's one of the benefits of being a sky father, he's not as weak as you are irl, he's far too durable. Odin and Zeus > Thanos > Superman

IIRC, sourcebooks have described that Zeus can die, but it would require his atomic structure to be drastically altered, or something along those lines.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Zeus !