Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By emperorznb

@TAneT62 said:

What about the DC version of Zues?

That has less h2h showings than Marvel's version of Zeus IMO...

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TAneT62

@emperorznb said:

@TAneT62 said:

Would they be the same in power though?

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By emperorznb

@TAneT62 said:

@emperorznb said:

@TAneT62 said:

I don't really know but I may infer that Marvel's Zeus is a lot more powerful strengthwise because DC's version is a lot more about magic and stuff. Plus, I rarely get to see him... so there.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TAneT62

@emperorznb said:

@TAneT62 said:

@emperorznb said:

@TAneT62 said:

I don't really know but I may infer that Marvel's Zeus is a lot more powerful strengthwise because DC's version is a lot more about magic and stuff. Plus, I rarely get to see him... so there.

Oh true ...

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Spartan101

i did this batttle with darkseid instead of superman a while back,pretty most person said zeus wins defo,,so i'll go with zeus here as hes got the amp up power thing if hes needs too.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Zeus would win......

Wait is Superman allowed to lose battle threads? if not than superman wins.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@vuviper said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Well Silver Surfer wasn't using physical force, and Hulk isn't really comparable to a sun dipped superman, so I was wondering why you say Zeus could not be taken down by anything in superman's arsenal.

Are you insinuating depicting the conclusion that a sun dipped Superman can actually take down Zeus? Odin and Zeus are equivocal in terms of power. Odin has easily resisted the attacks of Surfer and Thanos alike. From what you're insinuating here, physical force isn't equivocal to that of energy attacks. If that's the case, Thanos whom is one of the most smartest beings in the entire Marvel universe, should have resorted to physical strikes and stopped inundating Odin with futile energy attacks that did nothing but fritter away at his might. Thanos is strong enough to engage Odin in fisticuffs and he's certainly more than smart enough to figure out if Odin is more vulnerable to physical force than energy attacks. Why wasn't this conclusion or theory drawn upon?

I'm using Hulk as an example to showcase how little damage Superman would cause to Zeus. He may be able to throw Zeus around a bit, but will be unable to take him down indefinitely. Superman can already destroy a planet under normal circumstances with pure physical strength? Upon popular speculations, sun dipping should bolster his strength a considerable amount but nowhere near the power levels equivocal to that of a skyfather. When a sun dipped Superman does attempt to engage Zeus in fisticuffs, he will throw Zeus around quite a bit (Zeus v. WB Hulk, Odin's occasional fights with Thor), but he will not cause any lasting damage to a skyfather. He can strike Zeus as much as he want, inundate him with a barrage of heat vision and freezing breath, it won't do anything but pose a nuisance to Zeus.

If such a fight was written in comics, Superman will be able to throw Zeus around yes, but once Zeus gets furious, he'll simply amp up his physical stats to levels beyond that of a sun dipped Superman. He certainly bolster his strength beyond current Hulk's whom is strong enough to cause collateral damage through Earth when fighting in it's mantle. So once Superman decides to lay several strikes upon Zeus and throws him around, what next? It's not going to take him out. All it will do in the long run is ignite Zeus's fury. All it'll take is one strike from Zeus to cause dismay to Superman and severely stun him, then the next few strikes will indefinitely kill him. A sun dipped Superman will be what? Beyond planetary busting level? Skyfathers can easily destroy numerous amounts of galaxies as a side effect of their power. Superman will be able to throw Zeus around for a small amount of time due to enhanced and vast levels of strength, but physical strikes alone aren't enough to take out a skyfather. Otherwise Thanos would attempt the same strategy and given Thanos's showing against Champion, it's not impossible to approach.

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus the Skyfather? Zeus stomps Supes.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By silverlord90

@SupremeHyperion said:

Zeus would win......

Wait is Superman allowed to lose battle threads? if not than superman wins.

Hahahaha nice one.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By progenitorigin

My vote goes to Zeus, I see him having the power as a skyfather and physical might to stand against the last son of Krypton.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Bo88gdan

Zeus stomps

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By czarny_samael666
@vuviper said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Well Silver Surfer wasn't using physical force, and Hulk isn't really comparable to a sun dipped superman, so I was wondering why you say Zeus could not be taken down by anything in superman's arsenal.

Zeus as Odin, shouldn't be taken down by simple punching. Skyfathers (at least most powerfull ones) doesn't depend on their bodies in this way. 

About Zues feats:
-he crushed Avengers with one shot
-he bannished Pluto and Poseidon with one move
-he, Odin and Vishnu were Council of Godheads representatives and they were the only Skyfathers (+two other from Vishnu's pantheon) present in CoG in Thor's series, which IMO suggest that they are more powerfull than others. Not too mention that these 4 was able to make neckless that blocked OF in Thor.
-he can change size as he wants

All above prove that he is in Odin level of power so he can boost his strength and durability to H2H battles as much as he wants.
Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Voodoom

I believe these two powers put it in Zeus' favor:

Energy Manipulation: Zeus possess vast energy powers of an unknown nature, which surpass powers of any other Olympian god. Magical in their apparent form and the energy wielding function, these powers can be employed for numerous purposes. Zeus's ability to generate tremendous amounts of electrical energy and to project them from his hands in the form of lightning bolts has become his trademark. Zeus can generate and manipulate other forms of energy as well. Only a small number of the ways in which Zeus can utilize his superhuman abilities are as yet known. Among these are the augmentation of physical strength and endurance and the enchantment of living beings or of objects. Zeus can create interdimensional apertures through which he can transport himself and even the entire Olympian army. He can project his image, voice, and energy bolts from the Olympian dimension into that of Earth. Zeus can change his shape into that of other humanoid beings (as when he impersonated Amphitryon, the husband of Hercules' mother Alcmena), of animals, or even of objects.

Precognition: Zeus also has limited precognitive abilities, and in ancient times was the patron of an oracle at Dodona, through which he delivered prophesies. These abilities enabled Zeus, at the time of the Trojan War, to "remember" the Asgard-Olympus war which occurred centuries afterwards.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#65  Edited By vuviper

@Voodoom: Did you see that it was H2H?

@czarny_samael666: Crushed the Avengers in one shot? I believe the fight lasted much longer than that. jeanroygrant posted them and they were several pages. I don't dispute that he's around Odin's power level. But I don't know why that automatically translates to not being able to be knocked out.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Are you insinuating depicting the conclusion that a sun dipped Superman can actually take down Zeus?

Nope, I'm simply asking for evidence that he can't

Odin and Zeus are equivocal in terms of power.

Telling me how powerful they are doesn't mean anything about their durability. For example, Zatanna is extrememly powerful, doesn't mean she'd beat the Thing in hand to hand.

Odin has easily resisted the attacks of Surfer and Thanos alike. From what you're insinuating here, physical force isn't equivocal to that of energy attacks. If that's the case, Thanos whom is one of the most smartest beings in the entire Marvel universe, should have resorted to physical strikes and stopped inundating Odin with futile energy attacks that did nothing but fritter away at his might. Thanos is strong enough to engage Odin in fisticuffs and he's certainly more than smart enough to figure out if Odin is more vulnerable to physical force than energy attacks. Why wasn't this conclusion or theory drawn upon?

Oh, in that's how I should think about it, maybe Zatanna isn't all that vulnerable to punches I seem to recall people mostly engaging her in magical battles. Am I to assume then that every time Silver Surfer or Thanos fights someone, that their opponents must be immune to any of their considerable powers the writers did not utilize? If it makes you feel better, maybe it's because Thanos' energy blast can be considerably stronger than his phyisical or maybe, that's just how it was written and you need to stop reading into it too much.

I'm using Hulk as an example to showcase how little damage Superman would cause to Zeus. He may be able to throw Zeus around a bit, but will be unable to take him down indefinitely. Superman can already destroy a planet under normal circumstances with pure physical strength? Upon popular speculations, sun dipping should bolster his strength a considerable amount but nowhere near the power levels equivocal to that of a skyfather. When a sun dipped Superman does attempt to engage Zeus in fisticuffs, he will throw Zeus around quite a bit (Zeus v. WB Hulk, Odin's occasional fights with Thor), but he will not cause any lasting damage to a skyfather. He can strike Zeus as much as he want, inundate him with a barrage of heat vision and freezing breath, it won't do anything but pose a nuisance to Zeus

If such a fight was written in comics, Superman will be able to throw Zeus around yes, but once Zeus gets furious, he'll simply amp up his physical stats to levels beyond that of a sun dipped Superman. He certainly bolster his strength beyond current Hulk's whom is strong enough to cause collateral damage through Earth when fighting in it's mantle. So once Superman decides to lay several strikes upon Zeus and throws him around, what next? It's not going to take him out. All it will do in the long run is ignite Zeus's fury. All it'll take is one strike from Zeus to cause dismay to Superman and severely stun him, then the next few strikes will indefinitely kill him. A sun dipped Superman will be what? Beyond planetary busting level? Skyfathers can easily destroy numerous amounts of galaxies as a side effect of their power. Superman will be able to throw Zeus around for a small amount of time due to enhanced and vast levels of strength, but physical strikes alone aren't enough to take out a skyfather. Otherwise Thanos would attempt the same strategy and given Thanos's showing against Champion, it's not impossible to approach.

Again, I was asking for evidence.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@vuviper:

Telling me how powerful they are doesn't mean anything about their durability. For example, Zatanna is extrememly powerful, doesn't mean she'd beat the Thing in hand to hand. Again, I was asking for evidence.

Utilizing that logic, Superman can blitz the Living Tribunal and take him out before he warps reality under a setting of 1,2,3 since Living Tribunal doesn't possess any physical durability nor speed feats. Sentry should also be able to tear Odin's head off correct?

Just stating, how exactly strong and fast is a sun dipped Superman or is it based upon speculation?

Oh, in that's how I should think about it, maybe Zatanna isn't all that vulnerable to punches I seem to recall people mostly engaging her in magical battles. Am I to assume then that every time Silver Surfer or Thanos fights someone, that their opponents must be immune to any of their considerable powers the writers did not utilize? If it makes you feel better, maybe it's because Thanos' energy blast can be considerably stronger than his phyisical or maybe, that's just how it was written and you need to stop reading into it too much.

Thanos's energy blast is without a doubt more powerful than his strikes if he resorts to it nearly all the time against top tier Heralds or skyfathers. However, what is being implied here is that why would Thanos resort to only Energy attacks against Odin while usually engaging in fisticuffs against beings such as Thor and Champion when it is clear that his energy attacks were doing nothing to Odin? What you've stated earlier and the basis of your argument that you're striving at is that the physical durability of skyfathers isn't enough to tank and resist that of characters such as Silver Surfer, Superman, and Thanos. If that were the case, why would Thanos and Surfer attempt to engage Odin with energy attacks only and not incorporate physical attacks into the fray? From the many times Thor has struck Odin physically, it did not do any damage to Odin except knock him down. When Hulk was engaging Zeus in a physical brawl, he did throw Zeus around a little bit but he did not do any everlasting damage against the thunder god. As of current, physical strikes from characters on a lower tier than skyfathers haven't ever caused any everlasting damage against them.

Do you honestly believe that a sun dipped Superman is actually capable of taking down Zeus? In addition to that, do you believe a sun dipped Superman is capable of defeating his match Odin? They both after all lack the physical durability feats and speed feats to contend against Superman.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vuviper

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@vuviper:

Telling me how powerful they are doesn't mean anything about their durability. For example, Zatanna is extrememly powerful, doesn't mean she'd beat the Thing in hand to hand. Again, I was asking for evidence.

Utilizing that logic, Superman can blitz the Living Tribunal and take him out before he warps reality under a setting of 1,2,3 since Living Tribunal doesn't possess any physical durability nor speed feats. Sentry should also be able to tear Odin's head off correct?

Just stating, how exactly strong and fast is a sun dipped Superman or is it based upon speculation?

Thanos's energy blast is without a doubt more powerful than his strikes if he resorts to it nearly all the time against top tier Heralds or skyfathers. However, what is being implied here is that why would Thanos resort to only Energy attacks against Odin while usually engaging in fisticuffs against beings such as Thor and Champion when it is clear that his energy attacks were doing nothing to Odin? What you've stated earlier and the basis of your argument that you're striving at is that the physical durability of skyfathers isn't enough to tank and resist that of characters such as Silver Surfer, Superman, and Thanos. If that were the case, why would Thanos and Surfer attempt to engage Odin with energy attacks only and not incorporate physical attacks into the fray? From the many times Thor has struck Odin physically, it did not do any damage to Odin except knock him down. When Hulk was engaging Zeus in a physical brawl, he did throw Zeus around a little bit but he did not do any everlasting damage against the thunder god. As of current, physical strikes from characters on a lower tier than skyfathers haven't ever caused any everlasting damage against them.

Do you honestly believe that a sun dipped Superman is actually capable of taking down Zeus? In addition to that, do you believe a sun dipped Superman is capable of defeating his match Odin? They both after all lack the physical durability feats and speed feats to contend against Superman.

I never said I believed a Sun dipped Superman could take down Zeus, but when this because a hand to hand battle, don't you think it relevant to discuss their physical stats instead of how powerful they are?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@vuviper:

I never said I believed a Sun dipped Superman could take down Zeus, but when this because a hand to hand battle, don't you think it relevant to discuss their physical stats instead of how powerful they are?

I'm aware but I was asking if you believe Sun dipped Superman could preform such a feat.

From what I've seen on the Vine, sun dipped Superman's strength and speed are supposedly speculations. However, there is an actual feat he's preformed after sun dipping, which is moving a War world with effort. The combination it takes to move a planet doesn't rely solely on strength, but it requires speed of flight and durability. I've seen Superman pulling a planet with Lantern's help before without the need of sun dipping. In one scan on page two, it's stated that Superman doesn't have that Superman doesn't have that kind of power. Is that the only legitimate feat of a sun dipped Superman? If so, it's not very impressive.

No one in comic book history has ever given Hulk a beat down as badly as Zeus did. Hulk has fought beings such as Sentry, Old Power Skaar, Thor, and Juggernaut before and they've never caused as much damage as Zeus did. Thor is nearly equivocal in strength with Superman and as for Juggernaut, he's easily as strong as Thor. What can be implied here is that Zeus amped his physical attributes to the level where it greatly exceeds that of the former and the latter.

Before we continue, are there anymore feats of a sun dipped Superman? Because what I've seen so far isn't impressive at all and it's nothing different from what he has normally preformed before without sun dipping.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vuviper

@PunkMastaFlex:

Then why ask "do you honestly believe..." as if to call into question my mental faculties at even being able to think such a thing. Why would I have an opinion either way when I've not seen what kind of physical punishment Zeus could take. (Well I have seen, in the Zeus vs Avengers, but I don't really remember it all too well)

I would not be able to help you in term of Sun Dipped feats, I have not read OWAW, or at least I have not read much of it. One difference between the scan I've see of Superman's planet pulling vs the war world thing is that Sun Dipped held war world overhead, displaying that superman not only had the strength of flight but the upper body strength to support it.

Sentry fought a stronger incarnation of Hulk and I'm still not sure how strong sentry is. Skaar also fought a more powerful incarnation of Hulk and he nearly beat him (Or at least enough that Red She Hulk tried to save his life), actually all of the people you've listed have fought more powerful versions of Hulk. And maybe I don't remember the fight against Zeus too well, but it didn't seem like Zeus caused any more damage than Skaar or Sentry did. Anyway I think most people believe that Thor and people as powerful as him should have no problem defeating Hulk

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@vuviper:

Then why ask "do you honestly believe..." as if to call into question my mental faculties at even being able to think such a thing.

Now that you singled that out, it sounds bad. I apologize for such a comment. It's something I commonly say along with other lines such as "I suppose". I will literally say those statements at the wrong times. I apologize again.

One difference between the scan I've see of Superman's planet pulling vs the war world thing is that Sun Dipped held war world overhead, displaying that superman not only had the strength of flight but the upper body strength to support it.

That is more impressive yes, but it also attributes to his flight. I thought he was simply pushing the planet but that's due to my lack of attention.

actually all of the people you've listed have fought more powerful versions of Hulk. And maybe I don't remember the fight against Zeus too well, but it didn't seem like Zeus caused any more damage than Skaar or Sentry did.

Nor do I with Skaar v. Hulk since I don't recall that Skaar ever did that much damage to Hulk.

Here are the end results of the fight between Zeus v. Hulk:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863170/Incredible_Hulks_622_013.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863171/Incredible_Hulks_622_014.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863173/Incredible_Hulks_622_015.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863174/Incredible_Hulks_622_016.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863175/Incredible_Hulks_622_017.jpg.html

I believe Zeus was fighting World Breaker due to the light green skin tone, but there's also a chance that it isn't. Current Hulk is actually more powerful than World War Hulk due to recent feats which includes causing collateral damage across the world from the Earth's mantle as a side effect of his fight.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Voodoom

@vuviper: I didn't actually thank you for pointing that out.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BarelyAverage

@PunkMastaFlex said:

It's generally accepted that skyfathers are capable of destroying galaxies (Mephisto, Dormammu, Odin). Zeus is supposedly stated to be equivocal in power to Zeus and Dormammu, just doesn't possess the feats to prove such a thing. However, skyfathers are on a much higher tier than that of Heralds.

Zeus = < Odin whom is capable of destroying galaxies.Sundipped Superman is capable of destroying planets with a strike?

Seriously what do you think will happen in comics if Zeus fought Superman? I apologize but attempting to even approach this subject in a debate clearly depicts levels of bias, which will automatically discount the credibility of your post anyways.

I agree with you. Putting Superman in fights against potential galaxy busters like sky fathers is the definition of bias. Its spite all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By majestic99

@BarelyAverage said:

I agree with you. Putting Superman in fights against potential galaxy busters like sky fathers is the definition of bias. Its spite all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vuviper

@PunkMastaFlex:

Apology accepted

Ouch that looked pretty painful. If it indeed is world breaker hulk then I take back what I said about them fighting stronger incarnations. Here's the part of the fight I was talking about with Skaar

It's a pretty long fight, but in the end Hulk saves some innocents from being collateral damage, which causes Skaar to stop attacking him, and then Hulk beat's him bloody when he stopped fighting back (Like he did against Silver Savage)

Though it shows considerable strength on Zeus' part to be able to shatter Hulk's ribs in one blow, I think Superman would at least be close enough in strength that it would be hard to tell who would win in a fist fight without any showings of durability. I remember Thor was in the fight with Zeus and I think Hercules made an appearance near the end so maybe if I find that fight we could get a better idea.BTW do you know what ARC that's from? it looks like something I'd be interested in reading(The Zeus vs Hulk).

@Voodoom: NP

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@vuviper said:

@PunkMastaFlex:

Apology accepted

Ouch that looked pretty painful. If it indeed is world breaker hulk then I take back what I said about them fighting stronger incarnations. Here's the part of the fight I was talking about with Skaar

It's a pretty long fight, but in the end Hulk saves some innocents from being collateral damage, which causes Skaar to stop attacking him, and then Hulk beat's him bloody when he stopped fighting back (Like he did against Silver Savage)

Though it shows considerable strength on Zeus' part to be able to shatter Hulk's ribs in one blow, I think Superman would at least be close enough in strength that it would be hard to tell who would win in a fist fight without any showings of durability. I remember Thor was in the fight with Zeus and I think Hercules made an appearance near the end so maybe if I find that fight we could get a better idea.BTW do you know what ARC that's from? it looks like something I'd be interested in reading(The Zeus vs Hulk).

@Voodoom: NP

I've no idea what fight nor arc that was from. I'll try to look for it however. ^^

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@vuviper: Incredible Hulks # 621-622. The story was entitled God Smash.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Zeus.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vuviper

@Morpheus_ said:

@vuviper: Incredible Hulks # 621-622. The story was entitled God Smash.

Thanks. I'm grateful as always

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By Cervantes

A lot of this depends on whether Zeus is allowed to electrify himself with lightning during this H2H battle -- Superman is often felled by electricity in the comics. But sun-dipped Superman seems pretty bad a$$. 
A lot also depends on how intelligent Superman is depicted. He knows the Earth well and could just seize military supplies (uranium-depleted rounds, nukes, etc.) and go to town, but I trust the OP intends a neutral locale.  

If Zeus is magical (I think in comics he is, right?): 

BIG problem for Superman: he is vulnerable to magic, as Superboy Prime is not. 
Zeus is magic, baby. 
Zeus stomp. 

Another problem is Marvel often overpowers their characters to refrickin'-diculous extremes. Sentry has the power of a million suns?! From what? Oh, he's the angel of death that slayed the Egyptian firstborns (Siege)? If they have Zeus beat Hulk, I can't see how the laws of physics could allow it: gamma radiation is the most powerful form of energy (other than dark energy, theorized to be what's missing from physics holding things together) in existence and Zeus is the god of lightning - against, though, how the power of a gamma bomb increased over time and what a god is made of are debates on the level of how many angels can fit on the head of a pin...

If this is a bad a$$ittude match:

Superman in my favorite Superman trade, "Ending Battle" curbstomps: his secret identity 
If this is just a H2H match with maybe heat vision allowed for Superman: Superman can't be nuked by Zeus: Superman gets his power from the radiation (solar) produced by a fusion reaction in the sun. I don't believe Zeus could nuke him, but if he could, Superman would shrug it off -- this is SUNDIPPED SUPERMAN who got power from the center of the sun's thermonuclear fusion reaction. Stands to reason as he is now mostly energy that he could take down Zeus, especially bloodlusted over Lois, because Zeus is mostly energy BUT the problem we're all having is where does Zeus get his power from and HOW MUCH does he really have and how firm is its grip (durability)? 

I yield to your opinions... except in a Billy Bad Ass match where Kal-El caps Mr. Zap. 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is cold. This isn't a fight, it's brutality.

Zeus wins by way of:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which version of superman?

Zeus > Original first appearance - Golden Age

Silver Age Main Stream Superman > Zeus

Zeus > All Forms of Justice League Superman

Zeus > Post Crisis Superman

Zeus > All Star Superman

Superman Prime/1mill > Zeus

Zeus > Last Gen Superman

Zeus > Master Roshi > Current 52 Superman and Cartoon Versions

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Stalemate

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By KingAres109

I love how the pic of Zeus crushes Hulk!LMAO..I love it!!Make Hulk fan boys mad!!but Zeus wins.Now if it was Silver Age Supes,it'll be another story.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#84  Edited By ShootingNova

Zeus wins.

@KingAres109 said:

I love how the pic of Zeus crushes Hulk!LMAO..I love it!!Make Hulk fan boys mad!!but Zeus wins.Now if it was Silver Age Supes,it'll be another story.

There's also:

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Freefa11

Not sure if these were posted earlier, but Zeus is physically stronger than Thor as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova: LOL I already knew who you were gonna say, but could any version of Superman take Marvel Zeus? I wonder if SA Superman could since hes destroyed a universe with a sneeze.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: You were referencing to Mythology Zeus. If its' Marvel Zeus, I don't always favour him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATORXX: You were referencing to Mythology Zeus. If its' Marvel Zeus, I don't always favour him.

Well thats what I meant Marvel Zeus, Mythology Zeus isnt in this...

So you dont think Marvel Zeus could take Superman?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: No, but you were hinting that I would always choose Marvel Zeus, which isn't nearly true. I don't have any feeling towards him. Yes, he owns Superman.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova: It would be a good fight though don't get me wrong...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: I believe Zeus has him in physical categories, and has the advantage of magic usage also.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATORXX: I believe Zeus has him in physical categories, and has the advantage of magic usage also.

True.

Supermans weaken to magic and you can tell Zeus is far stronger, he could probably shred Superman with superior strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ShootingNova said:

True.

Supermans weaken to magic and you can tell Zeus is far stronger, he could probably shred Superman with superior strength.

Nope

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@P0rtal said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ShootingNova said:

True.

Nope

how? magic has known to mess superman up.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ShootingNova

@P0rtal: If you're talking about the shredding instantly with physical strength, then yes, Zeus wouldn't instantly shred him (literally), but Superman would naturally weaken to magic.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@P0rtal said:

which version of superman?

Zeus > Original first appearance - Golden Age

Silver Age Main Stream Superman > Zeus

Zeus > All Forms of Justice League Superman

Zeus > Post Crisis Superman

Zeus > All Star Superman

Superman Prime/1mill > Zeus

Zeus > Last Gen Superman

Zeus > Master Roshi > Current 52 Superman and Cartoon Versions

Is the new 52 Superman THAT weak?

@ShootingNova said:

@P0rtal: If you're talking about the shredding instantly with physical strength, then yes, Zeus wouldn't instantly shred him (literally), but Superman would naturally weaken to magic.

Superman isn't "weak" against magic, just vulnerable to it. Meaning magic would affect Superman as much as it affects Penguin.

PossesedShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PossesedShadow

@RudeBomberBoy01: New 52 Superman is disgustingly weak, like WTF weak. Like Ms Marvel weak.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Bo88gdan

Zeus stomps,and by the way Hulk is Stronger than Superman.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@PossesedShadow said:

@RudeBomberBoy01: New 52 Superman is disgustingly weak, like WTF weak. Like Ms Marvel weak.

Damn, lol that sounds like they nerfed him or maybe he hasn't gotten any chance to show off how powerful he is yet.

@Bo88gdan said:

Lol hell to the NO!

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Bo88gdan said:

No, Superman could take the Hulk. Any version of Hulk would get whooped by Superman.

Zeus would definitly give Superman some huge problems here... it'd be a good fight though.