• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for n00bwatch
#1 Posted by N00BWATCH (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday Vs a God...

good battle, surely as a God he could kill doomsday permanatly, take away his powers or something?

Avatar image for valkaad
#2 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying to come up with some new battle topics that we havent done yet.

I feel like Zeus would win this one, I think he could throw some magical energy around that could kill, of course temporarily, Doomsday. What do you guys think.

Avatar image for sling_shot
#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus has been peripherally explored in comics and isn't the same from mythology. That being said he should be vastly resourceful and powerful enough to at least temporarily stop Doomsday.

Avatar image for seanakamisery
#4 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1957 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Zeus has been peripherally explored in comics and isn't the same from mythology. That being said he should be vastly resourceful and powerful enough to at least temporarily stop Doomsday."

I agree with Sling on this one, but I think he could stop Doomsday completely.

Avatar image for seanakamisery
#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1957 posts) - - Show Bio

me too

Avatar image for sling_shot
#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so.

Avatar image for apparition
#7 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with kara, that Zeus should be able to stop doomsday permanently.

Avatar image for sparda
#8 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus would own up on Doomsday. I appreciate the effort Valkaad, of something original. Maybe Robin Vs. Odin? Hey, that gives me an idea.....

Avatar image for octagon_freak
#9 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than throwing lightning bolts and looking cool, what can Zeus do?

Avatar image for the_creator
#10 Posted by the creator (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus is very strong (lift 90 tonnes) compared to Thor (lift over 100 tonnes). However this strength means very little against a being stronger than Superman.

Zeus is extremely durable, and although he can be cut or hurt (he is not bulletproof), it would take an attack that dispersed his molcules (effective disintegration) to kill him. He has virtually unlimited stamina, not tiring from physcial activities. He does regenerate damage slowly. As an olympian god he is immortal. He has some degree of shapechanging powers.

Finally his 'magical or energy manipulative' powers include projecting lightning bolts and the ability to manipulate a large reserve of 'mystic' energy for a variety of effects like interdimensional travel and enchantment of objects.

Unless Zeus hits with the power of a Nuke, then Doomsday would survive his attacks.

However a quick win for Zeus would be to open a dimensional portal behind Doomsday and push him through it - instant win.

Avatar image for psyker_star
#11 Posted by Psyker star (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk maybe Zeus 

Avatar image for _colossus_
#12 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"

Zeus is very strong (lift 90 tonnes) compared to Thor (lift over 100 tonnes). However this strength means very little against a being stronger than Superman.

Zeus is extremely durable, and although he can be cut or hurt (he is not bulletproof), it would take an attack that dispersed his molcules (effective disintegration) to kill him. He has virtually unlimited stamina, not tiring from physcial activities. He does regenerate damage slowly. As an olympian god he is immortal. He has some degree of shapechanging powers.

Finally his 'magical or energy manipulative' powers include projecting lightning bolts and the ability to manipulate a large reserve of 'mystic' energy for a variety of effects like interdimensional travel and enchantment of objects.

Unless Zeus hits with the power of a Nuke, then Doomsday would survive his attacks.

However a quick win for Zeus would be to open a dimensional portal behind Doomsday and push him through it - instant win.

"
He also can
 
Create Forcefields
Use Telepathy
Use telekinesis
Control fire,water,earth
Travel time
Create energy
Manipulate reality
Control gravity
Has a death touch
Revive the dead
Run at the speed of light.
Avatar image for niko04
#13 Posted by Niko04 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus should be able to kill him with his death touch
Avatar image for _colossus_
#14 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

death touch works on doomsday?

Avatar image for _colossus_
#15 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"

Zeus is very strong (lift 90 tonnes) compared to Thor (lift over 100 tonnes). However this strength means very little against a being stronger than Superman.

Zeus is extremely durable, and although he can be cut or hurt (he is not bulletproof), it would take an attack that dispersed his molcules (effective disintegration) to kill him. He has virtually unlimited stamina, not tiring from physcial activities. He does regenerate damage slowly. As an olympian god he is immortal. He has some degree of shapechanging powers.

Finally his 'magical or energy manipulative' powers include projecting lightning bolts and the ability to manipulate a large reserve of 'mystic' energy for a variety of effects like interdimensional travel and enchantment of objects.

Unless Zeus hits with the power of a Nuke, then Doomsday would survive his attacks.

However a quick win for Zeus would be to open a dimensional portal behind Doomsday and push him through it - instant win.

"
you forgot zeus can amp his stregnth to far beyond 100tons
also i think zeus can can hit with the power of a nuke
Avatar image for baldy
#16 Posted by Baldy (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is HP Doomsday he wins otherwise it goes to Zeus.

Avatar image for superparody
#17 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday dies ounce and only ounce then he comes back and kills Zeus
Avatar image for _colossus_
#18 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" Doomsday dies ounce and only ounce then he comes back and kills Zeus "
why is that
Avatar image for superparody
#19 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @Superparody said:
" Doomsday dies ounce and only ounce then he comes back and kills Zeus "
why is that "

well Zeus uses magic and I am suposing that zeuas doesnt know that much about Doomsday so he kills Doomsday with reliteive ease...but what does he do when Doomsday comes back with a resitance to magic...Doomsday lives up to his name...he cant be stoped permentaly because he will always come back, even if Galactus oblinterated Doomsday to atoms it would take him eons...but he would eventually reform, at least thats my theory on the extant of his powers...I could be wrong
Avatar image for logy5000
#20 Posted by logy5000 (7011 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Avatar image for bigcimmerian
#21 Posted by bigcimmerian (10325 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins, effortless curbstomp.

Avatar image for dondave
#22 Posted by dondave (41591 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

Avatar image for jobbernos
#23 Posted by jobbernos (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday.

Avatar image for xxgin
#24 Posted by XxGin (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins first encounter.. Doomsday wins second.

Avatar image for green_skaar
#25 Posted by green_skaar (10615 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

Zeus wins first encounter.. Doomsday wins second.

I disagree. Zeus could kill Doomsday in a number of ways even if he were to adapt.

Avatar image for xxgin
#26 Posted by XxGin (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

Zeus wins first encounter.. Doomsday wins second.

I disagree. Zeus could kill Doomsday in a number of ways even if he were to adapt.

You are underestimating Doomsay. How can Zeus kill Doomsday? He solos the JLA and can kill Superman leveled beings with ease.. Zeuses magic might work once or twice but after a number of times Doomsday gonna get his revenge.

Avatar image for experio
#27 Edited by Experio (18215 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus.

Avatar image for db14
#28 Edited by DB14 (299 posts) - - Show Bio

He solos the JLA and can kill Superman leveled beings with ease..

Are you acutally indicating that that's beyond Zeus?

Avatar image for green_skaar
#29 Edited by green_skaar (10615 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxgin said:

You are underestimating Doomsay. How can Zeus kill Doomsday? He solos the JLA and can kill Superman leveled beings with ease.. Zeuses magic might work once or twice but after a number of times Doomsday gonna get his revenge.

Beating him to death, suppressing his powers, lightning, BFR.

Avatar image for shootingnova
#30 Posted by ShootingNova (25578 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus could just BFR him.

Avatar image for rogueshadow
#31 Posted by rogueshadow (24430 posts) - - Show Bio

Ganymede solos.

Avatar image for erkan12
#32 Edited by Erkan12 (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

Really ? Zeus stomps.

@xxgin said:

You are underestimating Doomsay. How can Zeus kill Doomsday? He solos the JLA and can kill Superman leveled beings with ease.. Zeuses magic might work once or twice but after a number of times Doomsday gonna get his revenge.

Zeus is a skyfather and same level with Odin. He can vaporize Hulk level characters with a thought.

Avatar image for xxgin
#33 Edited by XxGin (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:

Really ? Zeus stomps.

@xxgin said:

You are underestimating Doomsay. How can Zeus kill Doomsday? He solos the JLA and can kill Superman leveled beings with ease.. Zeuses magic might work once or twice but after a number of times Doomsday gonna get his revenge.

Zeus is a skyfather and same level with Odin. He can vaporize Hulk level characters with a thought.

Youu really think I don't know that? As far as I am concerned Hulk leveled characters can't kick Superman's ass in any way.

Zeus was being tossed around by Hulks strength and has to cheat to put him down..

Avatar image for highaccuser
#34 Posted by highaccuser (31466 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus had trouble beating a team of avengers that didn't have many powerhouses. Doomsday ripped through the most powerful version of the JLA. Not a stomp, but definently a win for doomsday.

Avatar image for d3athstroke
#35 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus turns DD into a tree. The end.

Avatar image for erkan12
#36 Edited by Erkan12 (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

It was mentioned many times that Zeus and Odin is in the same league. Spite.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
#37 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

Avatar image for hellionvulcan
#38 Posted by HellionVulcan (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:

It is mentioned many times that Zeus and Odin is in the same league. Spite.

No Caption Provided

Zeus may lack feats compared to Odin but if Zeus wasn't his equal they'd be no more Greek Gods lol so going by Zeus implied power level he stomps with ease other wise it takes away & Zeus wins.

Avatar image for xxgin
#39 Posted by XxGin (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:

It was mentioned many times that Zeus and Odin is in the same league. Spite.

No Caption Provided

I never said they weren't.. what's your point?

Avatar image for erkan12
#40 Edited by Erkan12 (5564 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supergco
#41 Edited by Supergco (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus with magic

Avatar image for dondave
#42 Edited by dondave (41591 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus' only hope is BFR

Avatar image for eternityx
#43 Posted by eternityx (3001 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for dcandmarvel
#44 Edited by dcandmarvel (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins for sure

Avatar image for leo-343
#45 Posted by Leo-343 (30912 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously the sky father wins, jeez

Avatar image for experio
#46 Posted by Experio (18215 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

Avatar image for realitywarper
#47 Edited by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday SPEEDBLITZ ! ><

And die !

ZEUS WINS ! :o

Avatar image for kingant27
#48 Posted by Kingant27 (15378 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins.

Avatar image for hirev_starman
#49 Posted by hirev_starman (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Zeus stomps

Avatar image for jacthripper
#50 Posted by Jacthripper (13789 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus force Doomsday to hold up the sky