Zeus vs. Darkseid

  • 110 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for justanormalguy
justanormalguy

144

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justanormalguy

Most powerful incarnations of both(but with their normal powers. No outside boosts from power).

Bloodlusted both of them.

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for bo88gdan
Bo88gdan

5454

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bo88gdan

Zeus

Avatar image for _zombie_
_Zombie_

10572

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By _Zombie_

At his strongest, isn't Zeus a high-level skyfather? Darkseid's strong, but I wouldn't say that strong.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Zeus.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

13274

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

Avatar image for inverno
Inverno

13756

Forum Posts

8579

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Inverno

DARKSEID

Avatar image for spartan101
Spartan101

4538

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Spartan101

zeus

Avatar image for _zombie_
_Zombie_

10572

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

Avatar image for cyberninja
cyberninja

10669

Forum Posts

16362

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By cyberninja

Zeus

Avatar image for supreme_marvel
Supreme Marvel

11579

Forum Posts

5170

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Most powerful incarnation. That'll be the silver age Darkseid.

Avatar image for silverman201
silverman201

261

Forum Posts

14

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By silverman201

Darkseid

Avatar image for emperorb777
Emperorb777

12029

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Emperorb777

Darkseid

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

752

Forum Posts

320

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever said:

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

Most powerful version: Darkseid stomps

Normal versions: Zeus lays a beating on Darkseid

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

223418

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By King Saturn
I think Darkseid should be able to defeat Zeus in a good battle...
Avatar image for steelhound56
steelhound56

1076

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By steelhound56

Normal Levels: Zeus in a moderately difficult fight

Most Powerful Incarnations: Darkseid stomps

Avatar image for jedixman
JediXMan

42922

Forum Posts

35961

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm going with Darkseid.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

9579

Forum Posts

18169

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.
Avatar image for _zombie_
_Zombie_

10572

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By _Zombie_

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

13274

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By termiteone4ever

@royale_with_cheese said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

Most powerful version: Darkseid stomps

Normal versions: Zeus lays a beating on Darkseid

Not at all . Zeus at normal levels cannot take dark side Current or Past darkseid

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

Why

Avatar image for spiderbuck1
spiderbuck1

2768

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By spiderbuck1

At normal levels, Zeus.

I don't know much about Darkseid's most powerful incarnation (feats, anyone?).

Avatar image for kcaz
kcaz

1408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By kcaz

zeus should win. he is using powerful magic, and magic energy is one of the most powerful energies in the universe, next to cosmic energy

Avatar image for blob
Blob

656

Forum Posts

20

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Blob

@royale_with_cheese said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

Most powerful version: Darkseid stomps

Normal versions: Zeus lays a beating on Darkseid

Avatar image for pikminmania
PikminMania

4772

Forum Posts

6399

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By PikminMania

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

No Caption Provided

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Avatar image for _zombie_
_Zombie_

10572

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By _Zombie_

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

No Caption Provided

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

No Caption Provided

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

Avatar image for _zombie_
_Zombie_

10572

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By _Zombie_

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

No Caption Provided

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

That'd be relevant if this was SA Superman he was fighting, wouldn't it?

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

No Caption Provided

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

That'd be relevant if this was SA Superman he was fighting, wouldn't it?

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

Avatar image for capall2
capall2

1454

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By capall2

darkseid has conquered olympus twice already...

Avatar image for mrdirector786
MrDirector786

44094

Forum Posts

23159

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By MrDirector786

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

Avatar image for _zombie_
_Zombie_

10572

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By _Zombie_

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

No Caption Provided

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

That'd be relevant if this was SA Superman he was fighting, wouldn't it?

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I'm not an expert on SA Supes anyways, so yes, it is possible. But unless proven wrong(which I may very well be), I'm going to stick with Darkseid. Probably not an easy fight, but I see him winning.

Avatar image for pikminmania
PikminMania

4772

Forum Posts

6399

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By PikminMania

@spiderbuck said:

At normal levels, Zeus.

I don't know much about Darkseid's most powerful incarnation (feats, anyone?).

@kcaz said:

zeus should win. he is using powerful magic, and magic energy is one of the most powerful energies in the universe, next to cosmic energy

And Darkseid is full of cosmic energy.

Look above for feats, but here are more:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid tanks a blast from all of the PC Legion of Superheroes:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darkseid (who is currently mind-controlling 3 billion daxamites) is able to teleport an entire planet to his desired location:

No Caption Provided

After defeating a powered up Legion of Superheroes and his own son, Darkseid owns Superboy and Supergirl:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

Avatar image for pikminmania
PikminMania

4772

Forum Posts

6399

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By PikminMania

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

HOORAH!!!

Btw, just in case you are still not so sure, I posted some more feats of Darkseid.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

HOORAH!!!

Btw, just in case you are still not so sure, I posted some more feats of Darkseid.

Thanks.

Avatar image for _black
_Black

2301

Forum Posts

1134

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By _Black

Darkseid.

Avatar image for nefarious
Nefarious

35722

Forum Posts

1020

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By Nefarious

Darkseid should win here after a tough battle.

Avatar image for hoboseid
Hoboseid

1043

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By Hoboseid

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

Avatar image for prinplup45
prinplup45

215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By prinplup45

darkseid

Avatar image for spiderbuck1
spiderbuck1

2768

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

Avatar image for saren
Saren

27944

Forum Posts

211275

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#41  Edited By Saren

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Avatar image for spiderbuck1
spiderbuck1

2768

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By spiderbuck1

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Why is he a troll? Is there something that he said specifically that he said that you take issue with and are contending is untrue? Just curious.

If you were referring to me and my comment, and if it was taken as an offense, I apologize as it was not meant to disparage DC, but rather I am grateful that Marvel's continuity is a bit easier to follow for me personally. It wasn't to say Marvel > DC, just a superlative declaration of Marvel awesomeness.

Avatar image for saren
Saren

27944

Forum Posts

211275

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#43  Edited By Saren

@spiderbuck said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Why is he a troll? Is there something that he said specifically that he said that you take issue with and are contending is untrue? Just curious.

If you were referring to me and my comment, and if it was taken as an offense, I apologize as it was not meant to disparage DC, but rather I am grateful that Marvel's continuity is a bit easier to follow for me personally. It wasn't to say Marvel > DC, just a superlative declaration of Marvel awesomeness.

He hates Darkseid and a bunch of other DC characters (Black Adam, Zoom, Green Lanterns) so he goes to every thread and spouts nonsense about how weak he thinks they are. When people who actually have some knowledge of the characters refute him, he just pretends like nothing happened and moves on to the next thread to say the same thing over and over again.

DC has had exactly 2 reboots. And the last one was 26 years ago. I fail to see how the continuity is hard to follow.

Avatar image for spiderbuck1
spiderbuck1

2768

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By spiderbuck1

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Why is he a troll? Is there something that he said specifically that he said that you take issue with and are contending is untrue? Just curious.

If you were referring to me and my comment, and if it was taken as an offense, I apologize as it was not meant to disparage DC, but rather I am grateful that Marvel's continuity is a bit easier to follow for me personally. It wasn't to say Marvel > DC, just a superlative declaration of Marvel awesomeness.

He hates Darkseid and a bunch of other DC characters (Black Adam, Zoom, Green Lanterns) so he goes to every thread and spouts nonsense about how weak he thinks they are. When people who actually have some knowledge of the characters refute him, he just pretends like nothing happened and moves on to the next thread to say the same thing over and over again.

DC has had exactly 2 reboots. And the last one was 26 years ago. I fail to see how the continuity is hard to follow.

Aaaah okay. I have to be honest and admit that I may be one of the least knowledgeable posters on this bard, and am basically in the dark about DC for the most part. When I chime in on these battles I mostly go by logic based on immediate research and/or posted feats. It was Secret Wars that got me started reading comics, and the Annihilation arc that brought me back after a loooong sabbatical. I am going to have to make a sig that reflects that so my opinions can be viewed accordingly, and not as some guy who thinks he knows it all. Because I don't.

I started reading some Green Lantern, which I really liked, but admit Flash/Zoom pwning everyone sort of irks me. Based on what I've seen I just don't see it. I got called a troll for suggesting that Gladiator's nanosecond reaction time, which is basically light speed basically since speed of light is one ft per nanosecond could possibly give a good scrap to a speedster. Aside form that I don't have any real agenda.

Avatar image for karetaker
karetaker

1581

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By karetaker

Zeus how is this a contest. this guy gets his ass kicked by superman on the reg and supes as an alien zeus is a GOD

Avatar image for saren
Saren

27944

Forum Posts

211275

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#46  Edited By Saren

@karetaker said:

Zeus how is this a contest. this guy gets his ass kicked by superman on the reg and supes as an alien zeus is a GOD

Outside of Loeb's stupid writing, Darkseid has never had his ass kicked by Superman. He beat Supes with ease in OWAW and he one-shotted Superman in JL #5 without even trying too much.

Zeus would win because he's supposed to be Odin's equal, though he has very few actual feats that make him even close to Odin.

Avatar image for karetaker
karetaker

1581

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By karetaker

@CitizenBane: i rarely even see zeus do anything in comics

Avatar image for drrenekton
DrRenekton

269

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By DrRenekton

Zeus

Avatar image for mrdirector786
MrDirector786

44094

Forum Posts

23159

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By MrDirector786

@CitizenBane said:

He hates Darkseid and a bunch of other DC characters (Black Adam, Zoom, Green Lanterns) so he goes to every thread and spouts nonsense about how weak he thinks they are. When people who actually have some knowledge of the characters refute him, he just pretends like nothing happened and moves on to the next thread to say the same thing over and over again.

DC has had exactly 2 reboots. And the last one was 26 years ago. I fail to see how the continuity is hard to follow.

You forgot to mention that he's also been banned on other accounts which include TruePwnge, BatDance, BIackFlash, Ownerz, and Ohtru.

Avatar image for amazinglover
amazinglover

94

Forum Posts

2

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By amazinglover

@karetaker: Superman rarely beats Darkseid in comics most of his victorious are from TV shows which aren't part of continuity. Zeus would win cause he's "supposed" to be Odins equal and I don't think Darkseid at his best was as strong as a skyfather. If we were going purely on feats than I give it to Darkseid cause Zeus doesn't have the feats to back up that marvel says he's Odins equal.