Zeus (God of Highschool) runs a shounen God-tiers gauntlet.

• 87 results
FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FluffyyPotato
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1:

ROT Acnologia & Peak Natsu Dragneel:

No Caption Provided

Round 2:

The Yonkōs:

No Caption Provided

Round 3:

Bankai Kenpachi & EoS Ichigo:

No Caption Provided

Round 4:

Lord Boros & Tatsumaki:

No Caption Provided

Round 5:

Baryon Mode Naruto & Adult Sasuke:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Strongest versions
  • In-character
  • No BFR
  • Planet is indestructible
  • Feats from canon sources only
  • Win by death

Callouts:

@whatiswritten@faradaysloth@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@edgelord91@quincy-q@wot_m8@ovy7@captfalcon725@jrazzle20@kingogkings777@spinach@rikuyamaha@anomalous@blueapril@xebec@stormshadow_x:@mike_strike10@oceanmaster21:@bink_69

@cocacolaman@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@chronicplane@edgelord91@bubblebass@woodward@spinach@rikuyamaha@nashiruu@blueapril@necromancer76:@oceanmaster21:

@whatiswritten@cocacolaman@floridaman29@hey_thatsmildlyadequate@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@worldofruin6@shirso@chronicplane@edgelord91@wot_m8@bubblebass@donutmaker31@ovy7@jrazzle20@woodward@cull_obsidian@spinach@rikuyamaha@blueapril@xebec@naronu:

@whatiswritten@faradaysloth@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@epichotflame@worldofruin6@shirso@edgelord91@quincy-q@hype2@wot_m8@mrfloridaguy@f3m1@bubblebass@ovy7@captfalcon725@woodward@kingogkings777@spinach@rikuyamaha@the_wspanialy@necromancer76@anomalous@manofthunderbolts65@blueapril@stormshadow_x:@cosmic_demon:@belando:@hentai_senpai

@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@valorknight@worldofruin6@chronicplane

@gilateen@animefreak1@gokukid2005@decaffeinated@mattyboi@uchihaghost@ultimatesage@cyberblades22@rdcdesmond@mygod000@zuriel-el@teaganwallis193@narutouzumakimedakakurokami@whatamiseeing@animeisniche_ok@miriotogata@citgo@gogito@legend531@requiemcross@uko@thegodmadara@bink_69@rabii99@woodwarrior@thousandsteps@blueoni97@garouhm@allhellkingdox@ssgssj4_debater@itachisolosnodiff@ainz-ooal-gown@highmantra_x0sp@mrviking@dusk69@rmanao@jkshl@universalichigo@blueapril@mee09@ninelven@yamatama@whatamiseeing@etherious@cyberblades22@dimitri1220@molt@woodward@grandtoaa@lilgodperv@kingxix@wiseforages@ragegod@legend531@zackx@jdogg@gogito@el_directo_@gangorca@edd57@edgelord91@sanjee007@elfwho@hanabi9@renthemage@exauce@eazy2002@skysanji@shirso@adi_frost@edgelord91@jdogg

@lordspeedwagon: @ob1toe@ecoblitz: @ayanokoji-kio: @dhdfh: @vsw: @killianduclark: @agumonx: @garouhm: @eredin12: @animefreak1:

Ayanokoji-kio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clean

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@superprimetime: I was told characters on Luffy's level are LS with Kaido's tier being FTL.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the novels, Base Naruto was dodging Photons iirc.

Zeus is Relativistic in base, boosts to FTL when he uses Godspeed.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus vs Boros is a toss up match in direct one on one

Same for vs Tats toss a coin it's this two matches are really close

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears. Only threats to him are sharigan or mind manipulation hijinks. Aside from that he's stupidly stronger and faster than most characters here

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@killianduclark: Where do you have him placed power wise?

Featwise, I have him at Continental+ in power since that's all he's shown.

With in-verse scaling, he bumps up quite abit.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fluffyypotato: pretty much same. With wank you could say he should scale to Uriel who halted the planet Mars as it was moving at FTL speed.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

W/o Genjutsu, Zeus clears but by "serious mindset" if you mean Zeus is gonna start attacking w/o wasting time then even Genjutsu won't save them.

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Yeah and to be honest I'd rather stick with on-panel feats as much as possible. Makes it alot easier.

Based on the general consensus here in CV, shouldn't the last 3 rounds have comparable firepower to Zeus, if not slightly below it?

Not very familiar with One Piece & Fairy Tail, but they apparently have shown Continental feats themselves.

One Piece:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fairy Tail:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garouhm: I mean that also goes both ways for the Gauntlet, they also won't waste time and just start throwing their strongest attacks.

Though if you think it'll make it more even then I'll gladly change it to in-character instead.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fluffyypotato: the one piece scan has been debunked. It falls under large island to small country in terms of AP.

The acnologia one is pretty much agreed upon to be continental especially, since another character goes on to perform another multi continental feat later on.

However, the problem is, while they can dish out such levels of attacks, it tends to be their ultimate move/ final form attack. Where as if I remember correctly, Zeus casually vaped a country in base. And no sold gravity x1000 from Han Daewi. Also in base. And he can amp himself up to gargantuan degrees by entering phases 2 and up.

Add to the fact, Fairy Tail characters are pretty slow sometimes and I felt that Zeus would at most high diff the duo.

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@killianduclark:

the one piece scan has been debunked. It falls under large island to small country in terms of AP.

I see. So around the same level as The Six give or take.

Where as if I remember correctly, Zeus casually vaped a country in base.

Not exactly, he showed that his lightning bolts can cover/envelope an entire country but as far as actual damage done, this is all that was shown unfortunately.

No Caption Provided

We can try and assume he vaped Argentina, but that's approaching headcanon territory for my liking.

And he can amp himself up to gargantuan degrees by entering phases 2 and up.

Zeus was vaporized before he got the chance to enter his Phase 2 state unfortunately.

We have literal zero information on how much it boosts his physical stats & abilities, best we could do is to theorize what it would look like.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fluffyypotato said:

@garouhm: I mean that also goes both ways for the Gauntlet, they also won't waste time and just start throwing their strongest attacks.

Though if you think it'll make it more even then I'll gladly change it to in-character instead.

Zeus is MFTL tho. So they won't have the time.

In that case, if Genjutsu is allowed then Zeus stops at last round only because of that.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Mike_Strike10

@fluffyypotato said:

@superprimetime: I was told Luffy tier characters are LS with Kaido tier being FTL.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the novels, Base Naruto was dodging Photons iirc.

Zeus is Relativistic in base, boosts to FTL when he uses Godspeed.

If we use this logic Bleach characters are MFTL

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@garouhm:

I know this is very much based on opinion of the person but, MFTL for me has always been reserved for God-tiers of the verse. Mori, 666:Satan, Maitreya etc.

This is further supported by Mori blitzing, literally, the Gods in their Phase 3 state despite being exhausted & wounded prior to the fight.

And Mori didn't even use his stats amps.

By feats, Phase 1 Zeus is FTL via Godspeed.

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10:

If we use this logic Bleach characters are MFTL

How come?

And just to clear this up, it wasn't me who claimed that, I was just paraphrasing what was said in a previous thread about One Piece's speed levels.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

What is god speed and when did Zeus become Killua?

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Mike_Strike10

@fluffyypotato: My apologies but if we say that beam of light is lightspeed that would mean that the beam of light that the low tiers in Bleach dodged would mean that to a character like say Ichigo (who beat and blized the people who dodged the beam) would be above FTL in base and we just add bankai (10x multiplier) and every single time he gets stronger in the series and we would be way above FTL. The difference between SS arc Ichigo and current Ichigo is so insane it would be MFTL easily.

Another example of "FTL" feats would be characters in Bleach dodge ceros which our beam of lights so any character that dodges one of those would be FTL as well. See my point?

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FluffyyPotato
vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus would stomp everyone here at once. Reacting to Yeoui's expansion and pushing it out of the way is leagues above what anyone here is capable off. He takes off all their heads.

Ayanokoji-kio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus stomps their verses if he's serious

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@mike_strike10:Iirc, the deal with One Piece is that it stems from Kizaru's laser which are real, genuine light.

I don't remember that being the case with Bleach, unless there's a statement somewhere in the manga that says it's natural light comprised of photons rather than spiritual stuff mixed in.

@aggrape said:

Zeus stomps their verses if he's serious

Reasons?

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fluffyypotato said:

@garouhm:

I know this is very much based on opinion of the person but, MFTL for me has always been reserved for God-tiers of the verse. Mori, 666:Satan, Maitreya etc.

This is further supported by Mori blitzing, literally, the Gods in their Phase 3 state despite being exhausted & wounded prior to the fight.

And Mori didn't even use his stats amps.

By feats, Phase 1 Zeus is FTL via Godspeed.

Well Mori is a beast in physicals so... :D Also Incomplete MKM Mori's staff moved at least tens of thousands of times FTL and even though Gods are not on the same level they aren't that below to scale below his incomplete form.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu and Acno>OPverse.

OT: Probably stops at Naruto and Sasuke.

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@crxckerkiid:

Natsu and Acno>OPverse.

You think Natsu & Acnologia are stronger than all the Yonkōs together?

OT: Probably stops at Naruto and Sasuke.

Reasons?

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeus clears

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fluffyypotato:

Yes.

He doesn't have a major speed advantage and has no answer for certain hax.

Ayanokoji-kio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crxckerkiid: Apart from genjutsu, the team has no chance of winning

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fluffyypotato:

He doesn't have a major speed advantage and has no answer for certain hax.

What speed feats do Naruto and Sasuke have that can match Zeus'?

And aside from possibly Genjutsu, I don't know of any other hax the duo has that Zeus couldn't just deal with by pummeling his way through it.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t really care about this thread.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

For a start the yeoui never expands at a consistent speed, this is shown on a number of occasions threw out the WEBTOON. It’s emotion/determination based as it responds to emotions and determination.

As for Zeus his speed is too hard to gauge, he’s faster then Mori Hui but feat wise Mori Hui should be more impressive the Dusik Kim who could take and fish out punches on Zeus of course Dusik Kim lost but it only shows high balled he is. Zeus best feat is probably punching Dusik Kim across the continent. He’s speed is very questionable he lost to Daewi who couldn’t contend with the gods of the heavenly realm. In terms of actual AP he’s like country level.

Anyway I think Boros stands a solid chance especially and could potentially oneshot with the star raging whatever attack.

I remember several occasions of it expanding instantly. Like against the army or when he expanded and covered a large portion of Korea or that Moon thing you probably know about.

Well yeah it's hard to gauge his speed but all of these gods are comparable to Mori at least to some degree right? I think it's obvious that they are MFTL. Wdym by Daewi can't contend with the gods?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus slaps them to death

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with ease.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: But I didn’t say who wins, so...

You tagged me and theres your answer. Out with it.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: you commented. That's all that matters. Someone who genuinely didn't care, would have kept on scrolling. Instead you decided to comment

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gilateen

@killianduclark: I commented, okay. Besides, I wasn’t even talking to you so why butt in?

I haven’t caught up on god of highschool so how would I know this guy?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People debate on the dumbest things.

FluffyyPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FluffyyPotato

@superprimetime:

It’s emotion/determination based as it responds to emotions and determination.

Now this is new.

Far as I'm aware, Yeoui's ability to alter it's size is based solely on the will of it's owner, Mori. Nothing more nothing less.

Do you think you can post the scans stating that Yeoui's expansion/extension speed also depends on Mori's emotions & determination?

Zeus best feat is probably punching Dusik Kim across the continent.

*Country actually.

Zeus' casual punch sent, arguably, the tankiest member of The Six to another country.

And that's actually Zeus' least impressive feat, especially compared to what he does later on.

He’s speed is very questionable.

Not really, when you look at his feats, it's pretty clear cut actually.

he lost to Daewi who couldn’t contend with the gods of the heavenly realm.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Daewi oneshotted, literally, the entire Greek pantheon.

Not to mention, winning a fist fight against 666:Satan who ended up on the Moon.

And even the combined attacks of Uriel, Michael, Garuda & Beelzebub couldn't injure him.

In terms of actual AP he’s like country level.

Based on the strength feats Zeus has shown?

Nah not really, higher than that actually.

Mori during his time as Mori Dan the yeoui wasnt fast enough to let him catch a rocket.

Nope, not at all what happened.

The first time Mori used the Broken Yeoui, he instantly caught up to it and fought Mira on the tip of the rocket.

After falling from the rocket due to the aforementioned fight, Mori used his Broken Yeoui to try and reach the rocket and failed.

Not because it wasn't fast enough but because the Broken Yeoui wasn't long enough to reach said rocket.

I can post the exact scans if you want.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GarouHM

@superprimetime:

I wasn’t saying it doesn’t expand instantly just not all the time, even Mori during his time as Mori Dan the yeoui wasnt fast enough to let him catch a rocket.

I think S6 is especially inconsistent. Mori was bending space with his speed but at the same time, guys fighting him were getting crushed under a free-falling stadium lamb or something.

Meanwhile Mori Hui sacrificed his life energy to make the yeoui push the mars and Jupiter away implying it cost life energy either way it does cost something which would explain why it isn’t consistent in its expansion speed.

He wasn't in good condition anyway. I think that's more about how he exerted himself too much.

But yeah like I said Daewi Han was losing to the heavenly kings as in Uriel, Beelzebub and the rest of that crew. After Mori Hui died he got triggered and tried to fight them but ultimately he was about to be killed and Mori had to save him.

He didn't try to fight them. Beelzebub said he (Mori Hui) was just a clone and things that angered Daewi. And he only attacked Beelzebub right until the end. They said that themselves. And it's likely that Daewi just punched him from how Beelzebub looked.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And as I said Daewi who lost to the heavenly kings beat Zeus so Zeus isn’t that fast.

I explained how he lost. But he just used Strong Force against Zeus and killed him. Actually, he tried to take out Michael with the same attack and the latter got pissed because of that. Daewi is comparable to gods.

In fact when Daewi was getting saved Mori literally blitzed everyone before getting to Daewi the chapter is 285 on the webtoon site.

Mori came from the door they opened. They thought the Lord of the 3rd Heavenly Realm was coming but Mori came and attacked Beelzebub instead. Also, you can look at Chapter 287. Mori generally has the edge but they are definitely comparable to him.

Thats why I say he’s hard to gauge in terms of speed but Boros would have to be relative at the very least and Borso would punch a lot harder.

I think Boros is at least Relativistic and max FTL a few times. And btw in the link I give above (Chapter 287) Uriel caught Speed Mode Mori. I mean she appeared in front of him and Mori was surprised. So again they are comparable.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Tell me about it. The dude tagging me over something stupid.

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus clears with ease, and lol at Zeus will high diff natsu and acno.