User Lists: 0

FH Zeref no diffs

Crislanister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@pr03: ok then zeref who only uses his magic to stop time around the target, as opposed to the gravity of the devil, who can bend magic and concepts? because you are appealing to zeref freezing time when his enemy has the ability to affect the same space with the G force of his gravity, how is the ts imposed on the presence of the demon king? leaving aside the sacred magic, lucifero continues to affect concepts such as destiny, if we add the ps of the twin devils it can even affect death.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By shirso

@lichgod3:

It generally doesn't need a timeframe

Why is that?

Square Km exist for that reason

Ri isn't an unit of sq km

We can use the sizes from our earth as a reference.

Why when the geography of BC planet is very different from ours? For all we know the BC planet might have a far higher percentage of landmass than earth making their oceans far smaller.

You didn't give me a time frame also

It's just an explosion, whose blast radius is country lvl. Ever heard of an explosion taking hours to fully expand ? Be reasonable.

I don't see it destroying a country can you give me the aftermath, because too me it looks multi mountain level.

Unfortunately the only time it was actually used in canon its energy got absorbed and so we couldn't see the full extent of its destruction on panel. However there are multiple statements from knowledgeable characters putting it at country lvl.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

"Why is that?"

Because it's a statement, you can't include timeframee withing a statement

"Ri isn't an unit of sq km"

Ik that which is why you can, use the 4000km and invert into sq km

"It's just an explosion, whose blast radius is country lvl. Ever heard of an explosion taking hours to fully expand ? Be reasonable."

That's fine if it's radius is country level, but you didn't actually give me a timeframe

"Unfortunately the only time it was actually used in canon its energy got absorbed and so we couldn't see the full extent of its destruction on panel. However there are multiple statements from knowledgeable characters stating it is country lvl."

I'm not denying that it's country level, I'm just saying I want to see the aftermath of the explosion.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine if lucifero gets a universal feat

all 10 of his threads will age horribly lol

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

If only, that would be the funniest thing ever

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

Because it's a statement, you can't include timeframee withing a statement

You can, in fact the 2nd part of this Salamander statement itself is an example. "One swing of its claws" that's a timeframe.

Ik that which is why you can, use the 4000km and invert into sq km

You need another length to get sq km though, and that's not provided. I can just say it fries an area 4000 km long and 1 meter wide, which comes out to 4 sq km, barely town level.

That's fine if it's radius is country level, but you didn't actually give me a timeframe

It's just an explosion, time frame is however long an explosion takes to expand to its full blast radius, which is a few milliseconds iirc.

I'm not denying that it's country level, I'm just saying I want to see the aftermath of the explosion.

There's none, but I don't see how this statement is any different from say the Ancient Demon in BC's country lvl statement, and we don't see the aftermath of that attack either.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

"You can, in fact the 2nd part of this Salamander statement itself is an example. "One swing of its claws" that's a timeframe."

Welp if you wanna insist in timeframes, since fuegoleon is FTL+ he can destroy a continent and the ocean at FTL+ speeds

"You need another length to get sq km though, and that's not provided. I can just say it fries an area 4000 km long and 1 meter wide, which comes out to 4 sq km, barely town level"

No you don't, all you need is to convert 4k km to sq km and it would come out at 16,000,000sq km you don't need a another length to convert it to a sq km

"It's just an explosion, time frame is however long an explosion takes to expand to its full blast radius, which is a few milliseconds iirc."

I mean that's a timeframe atleast

"There's none, but I don't see how this statement is any different from say the Ancient Demon in BC's country lvl statement, and we don't see the aftermath of that attack either."

Again I'm not denying that it's country level all I'm litteraly asking is if there was an aftermath, that's all.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

Welp if you wanna insist in timeframes, since fuegoleon is FTL+ he can destroy a continent and the ocean at FTL+ speeds

Um no? Combat speed doesn't have anything to do with AP. He can fire his breath at FTL speeds sure, but how long it takes to fry 1000 Ri is up in the air. For all we know he might need to sustain his breath for hours to fry that 1000 Ri.

No you don't, all you need is to convert 4k km to sq km and it would come out at 16,000,000sq km you don't need a another length to convert it to a sq km

You just assumed the area he can fry is 4000 km in both dimensions (length and width) when in reality that's not mentioned by the statement. You can't just convert an unit of length to an unit of area out of thin air without more information imao.

I mean that's a timeframe atleast

Cool

Again I'm not denying that it's country level all I'm litteraly asking is if there was an aftermath, that's all.

Not in the manga no.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

"Um no? Combat speed doesn't have anything to do with AP. He can fire his breath at FTL speeds sure, but how long it takes to fry 1000 Ri is up in the air. For all we know he might need to sustain his breath for hours to fry that 1000 Ri."

If he can attack at FTL+ speeds then he can destroy a continent sized area including the ocean at FTL+ speeds too I don't understand the problem

"You just assumed the area he can fry is 4000 km in both dimensions (length and width) when in reality that's not mentioned by the statement. You can't just convert an unit of length to an unit of area out of thin air without more information imao."

I'd he can destroy a area of 4000km, the length or width wouldn't really matter, also the length and width of would still be the same, again I don't see the problem

"Not in the manga no."

I see

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There’s so many Luci threads lmfao

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 cocacolaman  Moderator

Where Decaff tho

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@paxa:

"Bzw,your reading comparison is beyond shit.It didnt say it would burn the ocean.And the "it fries 1000 Ri" has 0 timeframe given.Not a single of this staments gives your BC verse a upgrade."

It litteraly says that it dry the ocean, and doesn't need a time frame what are you on about, going by your logic etherion isn't country level because it doesn't have a time frame this circular logic can be used against you don't try it.

"BC stuck at barely Small Countrylevel"

Even tho there are other country level statements your just in denial.

Good luck at proving how big the ocean is.Until then,useless feat.And yes you need a timeframe.It most likely would took 1000 years to fries 1000ri

Ähm,Etherion has a timeframe but ok.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

"Good luck at proving how big the ocean is.Until then,useless feat.And yes you need a timeframe.It most likely would took 1000 years to fries 1000ri"

The enables ocean on earth would still make it continental+ to multi continental, the timeframe would be FTL+

"Ähm,Etherion has a timeframe but ok."

Which is milliseconds which is how fast explode normally

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

Bro no, do you think a FTL building lvl character can destroy a continent in nano seconds? And continental AP means you can destroy a continent in one shot, instantly. Combat speed has nothing to do with it. Hulk has street lvl speed but can destroy planets with one punch.

Why would length and width both be 4000 km lol? That's just a massive assumption based on nothing.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

"Bro no, do you think a FTL building lvl character can destroy a continent in nano seconds? And continental AP means you can destroy a continent in one shot, instantly. Combat speed has nothing to do with it. Hulk has street lvl speed but can destroy planets with one punch."

Your example awesome no sense, when if you wee building level and FTL you wouldn't be able to destroy a continent that fast seeing as continental and building level are way to big of gap, combat should give us a general idea on how fast it was moving again your examples make no sense.

"Why would length and width both be 4000 km lol? That's just a massive assumption based on nothing.'

Basically because salamander has no move that can move in a thin line 4000km long also he can burn the ocean with just strike with his attacks includes the area as well

It's pretty weird to suggest that his attack was only moving in a thin line despite many things showing that's not the case

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeref solos verse

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#68  Edited By Binnk

What's with all the Lucifero threads lately? The dude barely has any feats lol

OT: Zeref for now since I don't see how Lucifero puts him down

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kasya_carey  Online

@vex_haid said:

Imagine if lucifero gets a universal feat

all 10 of his threads will age horribly lol

Yami is already universal lmaooo JK

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: And here we go with your assumptions and random terms.

Also lol"Timeframe should FTL".That aint even a timeframe

Anyway,both of this "feats" are unquantifiable

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

"And here we go with your assumptions and random terms."

What random terms are you talking about?

"Also lol"Timeframe should FTL".That aint even a timeframe"

Of course there that isn't time frame because there shouldn't be a tomeframe for statement in the first place

"Anyway,both of this "feats" are unquantifiable"

How is it unquantifiable?

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Paxa
@lichgod3 said:

@paxa:

"And here we go with your assumptions and random terms."

What random terms are you talking about?

"Also lol"Timeframe should FTL".That aint even a timeframe"

Of course there that isn't time frame because there shouldn't be a tomeframe for statement in the first place

"Anyway,both of this "feats" are unquantifiable"

How is it unquantifiable?

"Continentlevel" "Multi-Continentlevel".Thats just terms.You need a number

You need a timeframe,otherwise its a no-go.In the same text you even got one with the claw attack

By having 0 infos about the size,timeframe(for the breath) and far to many assumptions

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

""Continentlevel" "Multi-Continentlevel".Thats just terms.You need a number"

What? That makes no sense at all anyways the number is 1000ri

"You need a timeframe,otherwise its a no-go.In the same text you even got one with the claw attack"

No you don't, nobody has ever tried to use a timeframe for a statement why should we use it with a BC statement, your simply making things up

"By having 0 infos about the size,timeframe(for the breath) and far to many assumptions"

It litteraly says 1000ri, and the timeframe isn't needed because it's a literal statement, statements don't need timeframes.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC Downplay won't end

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These BC threads are giving me a "only dragon slaying magic can affect dragons" vibe.

JK124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao cannot wait for someone to make Ziggy from Edens zero vs lucifero

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@lichgod3:

It litteraly says 1000ri, and the timeframe isn't needed because it's a literal statement, statements don't need timeframes.

1 japanese Ri is about 3.93 Kilometers without approximation.

No Caption Provided

1000 ri would be 3930 Kilometers. here are a few converters I used

https://hextobinary.com/unit/length/from/ri/to/km

https://www.convertunits.com/from/ri+[Japan]/to/km

https://www.traditionaloven.com/tutorials/distance/convert-japan-ri-unit-to-kilometer-km.html

https://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/length/jri.html?u=jri&v=1%2C000

1 Ri can also be equated to 4kilometers in modern Japanese use of it but that's more of approximation for simplicity and it doesn't really cause any issues beyond a slight increase from 3930 KM to 4000 KM. For reference a "Average" Country size is about 700,000 Kilometers when rounded way down (More accurately normally 774753.06)

Generally though you shouldn'd just multiply a value given in a specfic distance unit by itself because you want to assume its 2x bigger through difference in squared unit just because its an area. You don't just convert a given KM value to Squared kilometer because generally when given specific distances already measured in normal value unit of Km or Ri or other values of such these are taken as the total distance/area rather than them needing to be multiplied by themselves to get them to a specific unit of KM squared(because this isn't normal conversion, 10 km isn't = to 100 Km squared, if something is said to be 10km that's taken as its total area, they different due to unit of measurements being different when noting area(which is 2d) rather than due to a case of a simple conversion. TL;DR you don't and can't convert a given value in a single unit(linear distance) to a squared unit since its not actual conversion and the two results are different when given in a specific linear distance that is taken as the total area rather than it needing to be squared to attain an area unit value. Generally this occurs because writers just either don't know or forget the necessity for squared units when talking about area rather than the usual linear distances)

The second reason you don't do this is because the KM squared value will depend on being given 2 values. Just because something is given as 10km in length doesn't mean its width is automatically 10km and vise versa(they don't have to be the same to get a Km squared value because that is only relevant as a unit of measurement). If a secondary value isn't given while the unit is in KM or its not specifically given in Km x Km then it's clear that the intended total distance/area is the initially given KM/Ri/etc value given.

So now that out of the way:

The only way you'd get a feat of destroying 3930KM(4000KM when rounded up) to continental is if it were to specifically say it completely vaporized the area.

Unless it's specifically said Vaporizing(or some higher degree of destruction than that) the feat might not even be country level(though even at that it depends on what is being vaporized and its specific heat capacity meaning we would still need to be assuming it's land for this to get that far)

From what I've been told the feat is translated as saying either "Burn" or "Fry" none of which would get it to the level you are suggesting which necessitates vaporization.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By shirso
@lichgod3 said:

@shirso:

"Bro no, do you think a FTL building lvl character can destroy a continent in nano seconds? And continental AP means you can destroy a continent in one shot, instantly. Combat speed has nothing to do with it. Hulk has street lvl speed but can destroy planets with one punch."

Your example awesome no sense, when if you wee building level and FTL you wouldn't be able to destroy a continent that fast seeing as continental and building level are way to big of gap, combat should give us a general idea on how fast it was moving again your examples make no sense.

Yes so it depends on AP and not speed. A FTL character can very well take hours to destroy a continent if their AP ain't up to mark, while Hulk with street tier speed can plant bust in one punch coz he is strong enough.

"Why would length and width both be 4000 km lol? That's just a massive assumption based on nothing.'

Basically because salamander has no move that can move in a thin line 4000km long also he can burn the ocean with just strike with his attacks includes the area as well

It's pretty weird to suggest that his attack was only moving in a thin line despite many things showing that's not the case

1) We haven't ever seen Salamander affect a length that long to begin with, so don't know how it'd look like, whether it can cover an area 4000 km by 4000 km or move in a thin line, it's all conjecture.

2) Any focused energy blast anyway tends to have a much larger length than width, for instance:

No Caption Provided

Edit: I actually agree with the post above me, you might assume they forgot to put Ri squared and they really meant 4000 sq km or area, but that's nowhere near a continental area.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

"Yes so it depends on AP and not speed. A FTL character can very well take hours to destroy a continent if their AP ain't up to mark, while Hulk with street tier speed can plant bust in one punch coz he is strong enough."

I don't really see how this example goes with your argument

") We haven't ever seen Salamander affect a length that long to begin with, so don't know how it'd look like, whether it can cover an area 4000 km by 4000 km or move in a thin line, it's all conjecture."

This doesn't really matter, you were arguing that it could been a thin line, bit that's not the case and it doesn't matter if it hasn't shown to cover a 4000km area so hasn't many other attacks in other series and yet in other series there still continental to planetary, using this type of logic doesn't help your case.

") Any focused energy blast anyway tends to have a much larger length than width, for instance:"

Ok? Again I don't see how this helps?

"Edit: I actually agree with the post above me, you might assume they forgot to put Ri squared and they really meant 4000 sq km or area, but that's nowhere near a continental area."

There's litteraly no such thing as RI squared, I think he meant KM squared

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncannyrewind:

1. You said it he average country was 700k km, the average country should be 630k km also you forgot the squared part

2. You shouldn't automatically think that it meant 4000sq, it wouldn't really make any general sense seeing as even fana has better feats with the salmander and also it clearly meant KM not KM squared RI = KM

3. "Burn" or "Fry, it would still come out the same

4. Why are you tagging me in a BC thread? I thought we made a agreement saying we wouldn't tag eachother in BC threads, so about you don't tag me next time

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@paxa:

""Continentlevel" "Multi-Continentlevel".Thats just terms.You need a number"

"You need a timeframe,otherwise its a no-go.In the same text you even got one with the claw attack"

No you don't, nobody has ever tried to use a timeframe for a statement why should we use it with a BC statement, your simply making things up

"By having 0 infos about the size,timeframe(for the breath) and far to many assumptions"

You rly love brabelling random stuff out of your ass.I talk about TNT numbers,not your lolri

And yes,you still need a timeframe.Either way,you dont get your Continentlevel BC,nothing supports that.It stuck at Small Countylevel

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Black_Clover:_Clover_Kingdom_Destruction

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

"You rly love brabelling random stuff out of your ass.I talk about TNT numbers,not your lolri"

You didn't say TNT in your post.

"And yes,you still need a timeframe.Either way,you dont get your Continentlevel BC,nothing supports that.It stuck at Small Countylevel"

Again it has country level statements, as well as even country level feats calcs.

Also the link didn't work

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

You said it he average country was 700k km, the average country should be 630k km also you forgot the squared part

No average country "Size" is about 770 Km square the reason the guys yuou got that answers from reduced the initial size was to also account for average population. But that's irrelevant for what were talking about(I'm assuming our initial sources were the same place)

You shouldn't automatically think that it meant 4000sq, it wouldn't really make any general sense seeing as even fana has better feats with the salmander and also it clearly meant KM not KM squared RI = KM

I didn't because that's clearly the intention there. Please go ahead and quantify any of fana's feats to above a 4000 km area with provable numbers.

"Burn" or "Fry, it would still come out the same

If were still talking in the context of vaporization then, not really. Burn and fry are vastly lesser forms of destruction in comparison to vaporization. For instance frying and burning could simply mean destroying the surface layer of something rather than completely destroying it(especially frying).

Why are you tagging me in a BC thread? I thought we made a agreement saying we wouldn't tag eachother in BC threads, so about you don't tag me next time

Sure. Forgot about that

hayayubasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

final form zeref still solos black clover at this point but there will surely be someone more powerful later

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@paxa:

"You rly love brabelling random stuff out of your ass.I talk about TNT numbers,not your lolri"

You didn't say TNT in your post.

"And yes,you still need a timeframe.Either way,you dont get your Continentlevel BC,nothing supports that.It stuck at Small Countylevel"

Again it has country level statements, as well as even country level feats calcs.

Also the link didn't work

What else i should ask for?TNT numbers gives you your ballpark

What calc puts them at 2 digit Teraton range?

The link works,just mark it and rightclick,then open it

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

"What else i should ask for?TNT numbers gives you your ballpark"

Again you didn't put TNT, you just put numbers that could mislead anyone.

"What calc puts them at 2 digit Teraton range?"

There's a dante calc somewhere

"The link works,just mark it and rightclick,then open it"

What I meant was that, when I click on the link nothing is there.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncannyrewind:

"No average country "Size" is about 770 Km square the reason the guys yuou got that answers from reduced the initial size was to also account for average population. But that's irrelevant for what were talking about(I'm assuming our initial sources were the same place)"

Reducing the original size? It did nothing like that but it doesn't matter. Like you said it isn't even relevant.

"I didn't because that's clearly the intention there. Please go ahead and quantify any of fana's feats to above a 4000 km area with provable numbers"

There's mountain level+ calc for fana and it 4000km Sq would be below mountain level so it wouldn't make any sense

"If were still talking in the context of vaporization then, not really. Burn and fry are vastly lesser forms of destruction in comparison to vaporization. For instance frying and burning could simply mean destroying the surface layer of something rather than completely destroying it(especially frying)."

You know what I agree with this one, it actually makes sense. But I rechecked it said dry the ocean not burn so it doesn't really matter.

"Sure. Forgot about that"

That's fine

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@lichgod3:

Reducing the original size? It did nothing like that but it doesn't matter. Like you said it isn't even relevant.

I'm talking about your source. From the specific of what you originally said here and in another thread about country size I could infer where you got the information from since I had seen similar info too from a specific source and they only brought the number they used down to account for current average world population(which they also mentioned but wouldn't be applicable to our current situation since population varies a lot more due to specific factors and even time periods and size is all that's relevant).

Though if you think our sources are different and want to show so if you want you could post a link to your source so we could confirm.

There's mountain level+ calc for fana and it 4000km Sq would be below mountain level so it wouldn't make any sense

You do realize that's also goes against you saying she can burn continents, right? If your reasoning for her not being lower in AP is that they have calced some of her showings and its says mountain level so it wouldn't make sense then vice versa it would mean that she wouldn't be continental either as it wouldn't make sense for it to be higher than that either.

You know what I agree with this one, it actually makes sense. But I rechecked it said dry the ocean not burn so it doesn't really matter.

The drying ocean statement is separate from the burning/frying 1000ri statement although they were mentioned one after another. Also drying is kind of a downgrade from vaporizing and even would imply a significant timeframe simply because "drying" specifically involves evaporating something which occurs at a temperature lower than it's boiling point meaning it would have to occur over a set possibly longer period of time

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncannyrewind:

"I'm talking about your source. From the specific of what you originally said here and in another thread about country size I could infer where you got the information from since I had seen similar info too from a specific source and they only brought the number they used down to account for current average world population(which they also mentioned but wouldn't be applicable since population varies a lot more due to specific factors and even time periods)."

That does make sense I guess they didn't use population but again I don't think this is relevant

"You do realize that's also goes against you saying she can burn continents, right. If your reasoning for her not being lower in AP is that they have calced some of her showings and its says mountain level then vice versa it would mean that she wouldn't be continental either as it wouldn't make sense for it to be higher than that either."

No it wouldn't she wasn't trying to destroy the forest in the first place so it wouldn't really debunk anything.

"The drying ocean statement is separate from the burning/frying 1000ri statement although they were mentioned one after another. Also drying is kind of a downgrade from vaporizing and even would imply a significant timeframe simply because "drying" specifically involves evaporating something which occurs at a temperature lower than it's boiling point meaning it would have to occur over a set possibly longer period of time"

I don't see how it would matter either way, because her heat should already set automatically due to there no statement suggesting that she can turn up the heat so it should already be at that boiling point.

Can we stop tho and can we go on what we agreed on

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@lichgod3:

That does make sense I guess they didn't use population but again I don't think this is relevant

It is. If you want to prove you aren't using a source for the size of country that I think you are( one that reduces the end value of size to account for average current world population) then post a link to the source you used and show me.

No it wouldn't she wasn't trying to destroy the forest in the first place so it wouldn't really debunk anything.

That wouldn't make sense when the only one of her feat that would be mountain level was when her intention was destroying everything since she was having a bit of a full power psycho moment and literally about to explode. This feat right here is what was calced to be mountain level because she would have destroyed everything around there and there was a mountain

No Caption Provided

Everything she did before this was not even up to mountain level. We literally have a mountain for reference when we see her attacks and none of them are mountain level.

The only attack of her that was calced to be mountain level was the one where she was intended to destroy everything due to having a psychotic breakdown. The above attack might even be much lower than what you would simply visually guess by the blast since it likely just scorched the greenery and area without leaving a big enough crater(due to showing leafless trees lining the rim of the explosion aftermath and the fact that fire can still bee seen reaching high into the air meaning the tree's are still there but on fire)

I don't see how it would matter either way, because her heat should already set automatically due to there no statement suggesting that she can turn up the heat so it should already be at that boiling point.

Its specifically stated to be drying and that's what drying is, it's not a matter of needing a statement of her turning up the heat because there isn't a need for that it is specifically stated to be just that(drying).

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Lichgod3

@uncannyrewind:

I want to answers these but like I said before, I'm not trying to turn this into the same mess as before so again let's stop here.

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: Sure that's fine, lets not turn this into what happened before.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@paxa:

"What else i should ask for?TNT numbers gives you your ballpark"

Again you didn't put TNT, you just put numbers that could mislead anyone.

"What calc puts them at 2 digit Teraton range?"

There's a dante calc somewhere

"The link works,just mark it and rightclick,then open it"

What I meant was that, when I click on the link nothing is there.

Somewhere...post it then.

Do i rly need to show you how to open a link?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Black_Clover:_Clover_Kingdom_Destruction

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is still going on? Arguments from BC side should have stopped from "Zeref-timestop" statement.

Lucifero has no feats of time-stop resistance, so therefore Zeref wins. Fairy Law one shots. Verse gets low diff.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By JDogg

Zeref solos the verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know something is working when "never used time-stop in battle" is unironically being argued. Without FH, Zeref stops time and kills everyone without a devils heart. With it, same thing.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperorr: It's funny because the only time Zeref used time stop was during a battle. 💀

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Lichgod3

@paxa:

"Somewhere...post it then."

I can't post it because I can't find it?

"Do i rly need to show you how to open a link?"

I don't I really need to do this again, I can OPEN it but there was nothing there also this is a pure assumption and it's not confirmed so idk why you showed me this.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@paxa:

"Somewhere...post it then."

I can't post it because I can't find it?

"Do i rly need to show you how to open a link?"

I don't I really need to do this again, I can OPEN it but there was nothing there also this is a pure assumption and it's not confirmed so idk why you showed me this.

So,you cant prove your point.Ok

Because thats the only worth debating "feat" this verse has.Next best thing is some Citylevel feats