REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@hellos11:

1. Natsu never had any feats of moving during timestop so stop.

You're wrong. Natsu have two different instances of moving while time is stopped. First, during his conversation with Zeref in ch 464 and Second when he fought Dimaria.

The only reason he could move in Dimaria's timestop was because he surpassed the power of a god as said by Dimaria(This just shows that hax is fairytail has limits).

Natsu already have feats of moving when time is stopped back in ch 464 before he fought Dimaria in ch 503.

Secondly natsu could burn through zeref magic with just enhanced flames(WTF and you say fragor wont destroy zeref magic lol). LOL Timestop is trash once you surpass the power of the caster

Lol. Aizen have no feats of moving when time is stopped. Aizen does not even have the power of guild or power of friendship to burn time. He does not even have magic that surpass the power of the caster as you say. Therefore, Aizen is helpless when his opponent could stop time.

2. Firstly, when i said zeref would be turn to a spaghetti i just told you the effect of Hado 90. A torrent of gravity. (Just proves you dont even know what it does).

So? does it have feats of killing an immortal? Can Aizen use that when time is stopped? Zeref could easily reform himself from those kinds of attacks.

Secondly time rewind is so damn inconsistent. If he could rewind time as he wanted why didn't he rewind time to the time when dragon wiped his family out. AIZEN BLITZES THE FODDER BEYOND COMPREHENSION. LOL THIS FIGHT IS A SPITE.

Lol. You can't even provide feats of Aizen moving when time is stopped nor his Hado killing an immortal. Aizen have no feats to kill Zeref.

Zeref wins.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're wrong. Natsu have two different instances of moving while time is stopped. First, during his conversation with Zeref in ch 464 and Second when he fought Dimaria.

Everybody knows that zeref just let him move in his timestop. BRUH

Natsu already have feats of moving when time is stopped back in ch 464 before he fought Dimaria in ch 503.

NAH HE DOESN'T. IF HE DOES(WHICH OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T)PROVE IT LOGICALLY.

Lol. Aizen have no feats of moving when time is stopped. Aizen does not even have the power of guild or power of friendship to burn time. He does not even have magic that surpass the power of the caster as you say. Therefore, Aizen is helpless when his opponent could stop time.

STOP CALLING TIMESTOP(ITS NOT LIKE ZEREF HAS EVEN USED IT IN BATTLE)IT CAN BE OVERPOWERED. ZEREF HAS TIMESTOP AND HE'S AFRAID OF ACNO LOL(JUST PROVES WHAT I SAID EARLIER). "Guild or Power of friendship" This is the most childish thing i've heard of. That is too childish to be involved in such a battle.

So? does it have feats of killing an immortal? Can Aizen use that when time is stopped? Zeref could easily reform himself from those kinds of attacks.

still wondering how zeref is useful once he's spaghettified.

Lol. You can't even provide feats of Aizen moving when time is stopped nor his Hado killing an immortal. Aizen have no feats to kill Zeref.

Zeref wins.

After critizing me about not providing feats you can't even provide a feat that makes zeref win. LOL

AIZEN STOMPS THE FODDER TILL HIS STOMPING BECOMES TRANSCENDENT

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11:

1. Everybody knows that zeref just let him move in his timestop. BRUH

When was it stated that Zeref lets him move?

2. NAH HE DOESN'T. IF HE DOES(WHICH OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T)PROVE IT LOGICALLY.

The fact that Natsu moved at stopped time in two different instances.

3. STOP CALLING TIMESTOP(ITS NOT LIKE ZEREF HAS EVEN USED IT IN BATTLE)IT CAN BE OVERPOWERED.

He did use it when he talked to Natsu in ch 464 and again to restore himself in ch 533.

ZEREF HAS TIMESTOP AND HE'S AFRAID OF ACNO LOL(JUST PROVES WHAT I SAID EARLIER).

So? it did not magically give Aizen feats against time stop.

"Guild or Power of friendship" This is the most childish thing i've heard of. That is too childish to be involved in such a battle.

Childish or not, that's the power Natsu used to defeat Zeref.

No Caption Provided

4. still wondering how zeref is useful once he's spaghettified.

By rewinding time to restore himself.

No Caption Provided

5. After critizing me about not providing feats you can't even provide a feat that makes zeref win. LOL

Lol. Learn to read kid. My post number 92 is specifically addressed to you and you assumed that I did not provide feats? lol. I already stated Zeref's feats to kill Aizen back to my post number 84 and 92 :

Zeref wins. He have feats of killing immortals with his passive Death magic.

Source: Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 450, Pages 2-12

AIZEN STOMPS THE FODDER TILL HIS STOMPING BECOMES TRANSCENDENT

Lol. Aizen could evolve all he want, it still won't magically give him feats of killing immortals. Zeref on the other hand, even being a fodder to your sight, have actual feats of killing an immortal. lol.

No Caption Provided

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Hellos11

@requiemcross said:

When was it stated that Zeref lets him move?

IT WASN'T BECAUSE IT WAS QUITEOBVIOUS.(ALSO IT WASN'T EVER STATED PRIOR TO THAT THAT NATSU HAD ANY TIMESTOP MOVING ABILITITES YOU JUST WANT TO ASSUME POWERS HE NEVER HAD)

The fact that Natsu moved at stopped time in two different instances.

AND YET HE COULDN'T MOVE IN DIMARIA'S TIMESTOP UNTIL HE BECAME END LMAO

He did use it when he talked to Natsu in ch 464 and again to restore himself in ch 533.

LOL IT SEEMS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BATTLE MEANS. YOU COULD CHECK THE MEANING OK. CH 464 HE WASN'T FIGHTING CH 533 FOUGHT NATSU FOR AN ENTIRE 30MIN OR MORE AND DIDN'T USE TIMESTOP HE USED TIME REWIND

So? it did not magically give Aizen feats against time stop.

WOW U DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID EARLIER. WELL I'LL JUST HAVE TO REPEAT IT TIMESTOP IS USELESS TO CHARACTERS THAT HAVE SURPASSED THE CASTER'S POWER(WE'VE EVEN SEEN THAT ON TWO OCCASIONS IN FAIRYTAIL. 1. NATSU BURNING THROUGH ZEREF'S MAGIC 2. NATSU TURNING INTO END AND STOMPING HELL OUT OF DIMARIA)THAT'S WHY HE'S AFRAID OF ACNO BECAUSE HE KNOWS ITS TRASH TO HIM. SAME GOES FOR AIZEN

Childish or not, that's the power Natsu used to defeat Zeref.

No Caption Provided

Aizen transcended stuff like this eons ago. A feat of what a fragor has done is greater than feats of power of friendship(I don't want to go into that)Yet will all that flame and light the guild didn't get destroyed(LOL LOL WHAT UTTER FODDERS)A fragor vaporizes Zeref

By rewinding time to restore himself.

No Caption Provided

Doesn't suggest he can rewind time if he's been completely vaporized by fragors though. I'll just let it slide. If he eventually rewinds time Aizen resorts to crush his soul. LMAO there's no rewinding time when your soul is crushed

Lol. Learn to read kid. My post number 92 is specifically addressed to you and you assumed that I did not provide feats? lol. I already stated Zeref's feats to kill Aizen back to my post number 84 and 92 :

@requiemcross said:

Zeref wins. He have feats of killing immortals with his passive Death magic.

Source: Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 450, Pages 2-12

You call me a kid yet you dont even know what battle means LOL. Death wave isn't killing Aizen. If it were to affect him then he would simply evolve to a form it doesn't affect him(not even sure that stuff affects souls)Also Mavis isn't Aizen

Lol. Aizen could evolve all he want, it still won't magically give him feats of killing immortals. Zeref on the other hand, even being a fodder to your sight, have actual feats of killing an immortal. lol.

No Caption Provided

Mavis is 100% mortal bro she has no feats that suggest immortality. As you can see in the text box she says "Even when i was supposed to be immortal" Just because she lived for a long time doesn't mean she's immortal. if she was vaporized she wont come back. Also i already told you in my previous comment if the fight seems to last for a long time Aizen resorts to soul crush. Immortal or not he has a soul once his soul is crushed he dies. Aizen stomps because of soul crush

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11:

1. IT WASN'T BECAUSE IT WAS QUITEOBVIOUS.(ALSO IT WASN'T EVER STATED PRIOR TO THAT THAT NATSU HAD ANY TIMESTOP MOVING ABILITITES YOU JUST WANT TO ASSUME POWERS HE NEVER HAD)

In short, you cannot prove that Zeref let Natsu moved.

2. AND YET HE COULDN'T MOVE IN DIMARIA'S TIMESTOP UNTIL HE BECAME END LMAO

Lol. It does not change the fact that Natsu could move when time is stopped.

3. LOL IT SEEMS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BATTLE MEANS. YOU COULD CHECK THE MEANING OK. CH 464 HE WASN'T FIGHTING CH 533 FOUGHT NATSU FOR AN ENTIRE 30MIN OR MORE AND DIDN'T USE TIMESTOP HE USED TIME REWIND

So? it does not change the fact that Zeref use time magic to stop time and rewind it. Aizen have no counter against it.

4. WOW U DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID EARLIER. WELL I'LL JUST HAVE TO REPEAT IT TIMESTOP IS USELESS TO CHARACTERS THAT HAVE SURPASSED THE CASTER'S POWER

When was it stated that "Time stop is useless to characters that have surpassed the caster's power?"

Unlike Natsu, Aizen have no feats of moving when time is stopped nor killing an immortal.

(WE'VE EVEN SEEN THAT ON TWO OCCASIONS IN FAIRYTAIL. 1. NATSU BURNING THROUGH ZEREF'S MAGIC

And still not enough to kill Zeref.

2. NATSU TURNING INTO END AND STOMPING HELL OUT OF DIMARIA)

And that's a feat for Natsu capable of moving when time is stopped.

THAT'S WHY HE'S AFRAID OF ACNO BECAUSE HE KNOWS ITS TRASH TO HIM.

Whether Zeref is afraid or not to Acnologia does not change the fact that Aizen have no feats of killing him.

SAME GOES FOR AIZEN

lol. Aizen have no feats of moving when time is stopped nor killing immortals.

5. Aizen transcended stuff like this eons ago.

And Aizen still have no feats of moving when time is stopped nor killing immortals.

A feat of what a fragor has done is greater than feats of power of friendship(I don't want to go into that)Yet will all that flame and light the guild didn't get destroyed(LOL LOL WHAT UTTER FODDERS)A fragor vaporizes Zeref

And still, Fragor have no feats of killing immortals nor activating when time is stopped.

6. Doesn't suggest he can rewind time if he's been completely vaporized by fragors though.

lol. When did Fragor kills an immortal?

I'll just let it slide.

Even if you don't let it slide, Aizen still have nothing to kill an immortal.

If he eventually rewinds time Aizen resorts to crush his soul. LMAO there's no rewinding time when your soul is crushed

Lol. When did Aizen crush a soul of an immortal? Aizen have no feats of killing an immortal with his soul crush.

7. You call me a kid yet you dont even know what battle means LOL. Death wave isn't killing Aizen.

Lol. Aizen have no feats of surviving an attack that kills an immortal.

If it were to affect him then he would simply evolve to a form it doesn't affect him(not even sure that stuff affects souls)Also Mavis isn't Aizen.

Again, provide an actual feats, not your empty statements. lol.

8. Mavis is 100% mortal bro she has no feats that suggest immortality.

Lol. Mavis is immortal bro. The fact that she kills Makarov's mother accidentally proves it.

As you can see in the text box she says "Even when i was supposed to be immortal" Just because she lived for a long time doesn't mean she's immortal.

Lol. Your denial won't change that she's immortal.

if she was vaporized she wont come back.

Lol. What makes you think that she won't come back?

Also i already told you in my previous comment if the fight seems to last for a long time Aizen resorts to soul crush.

Whether Aizen resort to SC or not does not change the fact that Aizen cannot kill an immortal.

Immortal or not he has a soul once his soul is crushed he dies.

When did Aizen's SC kills an immortal soul?

Aizen stomps because of soul crush

lol. Provide an actual feat of Aizen killing an immortal with his SC first. Otherwise, you're simply Wanking.

So again, Learn to read kid.Your wankingwon't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen hardstomps.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Hellos11

@requiemcross said:

@hellos11:

1. IT WASN'T BECAUSE IT WAS QUITEOBVIOUS.(ALSO IT WASN'T EVER STATED PRIOR TO THAT THAT NATSU HAD ANY TIMESTOP MOVING ABILITITES YOU JUST WANT TO ASSUME POWERS HE NEVER HAD)

3. LOL IT SEEMS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BATTLE MEANS. YOU COULD CHECK THE MEANING OK. CH 464 HE WASN'T FIGHTING CH 533 FOUGHT NATSU FOR AN ENTIRE 30MIN OR MORE AND DIDN'T USE TIMESTOP HE USED TIME REWIND

So? it does not change the fact that Zeref use time magic to stop time and rewind it. Aizen have no counter against it.

4. WOW U DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID EARLIER. WELL I'LL JUST HAVE TO REPEAT IT TIMESTOP IS USELESS TO CHARACTERS THAT HAVE SURPASSED THE CASTER'S POWER

When was it stated that "Time stop is useless to characters that have surpassed the caster's power?"

Unlike Natsu, Aizen have no feats of moving when time is stopped nor killing an immortal.

(WE'VE EVEN SEEN THAT ON TWO OCCASIONS IN FAIRYTAIL. 1. NATSU BURNING THROUGH ZEREF'S MAGIC

Whether Zeref is afraid or not to Acnologia does not change the fact that Aizen have no feats of killing him.

SAME GOES FOR AIZEN

And Aizen still have no feats of moving when time is stopped nor killing immortals.

A feat of what a fragor has done is greater than feats of power of friendship(I don't want to go into that)Yet will all that flame and light the guild didn't get destroyed(LOL LOL WHAT UTTER FODDERS)A fragor vaporizes Zeref

And still, Fragor have no feats of killing immortals nor activating when time is stopped.

6. Doesn't suggest he can rewind time if he's been completely vaporized by fragors though.

I'll just let it slide.

If he eventually rewinds time Aizen resorts to crush his soul. LMAO there's no rewinding time when your soul is crushed

Lol. When did Aizen crush a soul of an immortal? Aizen have no feats of killing an immortal with his soul crush.

7. You call me a kid yet you dont even know what battle means LOL. Death wave isn't killing Aizen.

If it were to affect him then he would simply evolve to a form it doesn't affect him(not even sure that stuff affects souls)Also Mavis isn't Aizen.

Lol. Mavis is immortal bro. The fact that she kills Makarov's mother accidentally proves it.

As you can see in the text box she says "Even when i was supposed to be immortal" Just because she lived for a long time doesn't mean she's immortal.

Also i already told you in my previous comment if the fight seems to last for a long time Aizen resorts to soul crush.

Whether Aizen resort to SC or not does not change the fact that Aizen cannot kill an immortal.

lol. Provide an actual feat of Aizen killing an immortal with his SC first. Otherwise, you're simply Wanking.

So again, Learn to read kid.Your wankingwon't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.

Firstly about reading, you couldn't understand the meaning of battle so don't bring that into the matter. (By the way Aizen is immortal)Secondly i've already told you why aizen stomps soul crush(If your always talking feats show me a feat that suggest he survives if his soul crushed or where he uses timestop in a fight). He might be an unstoppable god in FairyTail but in animes like bleach and naruto he wont scale to god tier. Stop hyping his death wave like its one killer move goodness sake it was dodged twice. You know what i dont even really need to argue this anymore atleast majority of anime fans know aizen stomps zeref so I'm out. Also top 10 bleach could solo Fairytail god tiers.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Hellos11

@zackx said:

@hellos11: Mavis is immortal lmao.

Doesn't suggest how she survives vaporization

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11 said:
@requiemcross said:

@hellos11:

SAME GOES FOR AIZEN

I'll just let it slide.

Firstly about reading, you couldn't understand the meaning of battle so don't bring that into the matter.

lol. It's you who do not understand the meaning of battle. Learn first to provide feats kid. Aizen have no means of killing Zeref.

(By the way Aizen is immortal)

Which is irrelevant since Zeref could kill Immortals.

Secondly i've already told you why aizen stomps soul crush(If your always talking feats show me a feat that suggest he survives if his soul crushed or where he uses timestop in a fight).

Lol. Learn to battle kid, You're the one claiming Aizen's SC could kill the soul of an immortal, provide an actual feat to support your assumption. Otherwise, you're simply Wanking.

He might be an unstoppable god in FairyTail but in animes like bleach and naruto he wont scale to god tier.

Lol. Scaling to god tiers won't magically give Aizen feats to kill immortals nor moving when time is stopped.

Stop hyping his death wave like its one killer move goodness sake it was dodged twice.

Lol. You're the one who need to stop hyping Aizen. What can Aizen speed do when Zeref could stop time? Aizen does not even have the means to kill Zeref.

You know what i dont even really need to argue this anymore atleast majority of anime fans know aizen stomps zeref so I'm out. Also top 10 bleach could solo Fairytail god tiers.

In short, you cannot back up your own statement. I accept your concession.

Even if you assume that the top 10 of bleach could solo the FT god tiers, it does not magically give Aizen the means of killing Zeref. So again, Learn to read kid.Your wankingwon't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: lol the kid doesn't know to counter time stop + death magic. All of the things he brings up have already been debunked countless times in this site and in many others, regarding the time stop, Zeref's death magic being able to kill immortals, etc.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Hellos11

@requiemcross: Not even sure that thing in ch464 was time stop. stop tagging me aizen stomps zeref period. Keep watching your Childish Fairy Tail.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11: by saying that you have lost the argument.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oneluffy said:

There's no point arguing if people dont accept what you say and if you debunk the characters they bring they still dont accept it. so there's no point arguing. I've proven my point and its their decision to accept it or not.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oneluffy: But if you want to argue reasonably i accept

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11 said:
@oneluffy said:

There's no point arguing ifI don't accept what you say and even if you debunked my wrong assumptions, I will still not accept it. so there's no point arguing. I've failed to prove my point and its my decision to accept it or not.

I corrected your own statement.

@hellos11 said:

@requiemcross: Not even sure that thing in ch464 was time stop.

lol. He stopped time. Your denials won't change that fact.

stop tagging me aizen stomps zeref period. Keep watching your Childish Fairy Tail.

lol. So again, Learn to read kid.Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11 said:
@oneluffy said:

There's no point arguing ifI don't accept what you say and even if you debunked my wrong assumptions, I will still not accept it. so there's no point arguing. I've failed to prove my point and its my decision to accept it or not.

@hellos11 said:

stop tagging me aizen stomps zeref period. Keep watching your Childish Fairy Tail.

lol. So again, Learn to read kid.Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.

Learn the meaning of battle then come back and talk. Also this isn't a feat of zeref stopping time in a battle.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11 said:
@requiemcross said:
@hellos11 said:
@oneluffy said:

@hellos11 said:

Learn the meaning of battle then come back and talk. Also this isn't a feat of zeref stopping time in a battle.

lol. Follow your own advice: Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »

Use Feats

Feats are, essentially, evidence of ability to back up an argument.

Posting Scans

Keep your scans to a minimum. Use good arguments and facts to reinforce your points;

Most of all, "Do not add powers or power items that a character has never used."

So again, Learn to read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »" kid. Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Hellos11

@requiemcross said:
@hellos11 said:
@requiemcross said:
@hellos11 said:
@oneluffy said:

@hellos11 said:

Use Feats

Posting Scans

Keep your scans to a minimum. Use good arguments and facts to reinforce your points;

ZEREF HAS NEVER USED TIMESTOP WHEN FIGHTING NEITHER HAS HE USED DEATHWAVE(IN BATTLE) NATSU ONLY MOVED IN DIMARIA'S TIMESTOP BECAUSE HE SURPASSED THE POWER OF A god as said by DIMARIA.

Most of all, "Do not add powers or power items that a character has never used."

LIKE THE FACT THAT NATSU CAN'T MOVE IF TIME IS STOPPED

So again, Learn to read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »" kid. Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped

YOU STILL HAVEN'T SHOW ME WHEN ZEREF USED TIMESTOP IN A BATTLE LOL. CHECK THE MEANING OF BATTLE THEN COME BACK OK.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11 said:
@requiemcross said:
@hellos11 said:
@requiemcross said:
@hellos11 said:
@oneluffy said:

@hellos11 said:

Use Feats

Posting Scans

ZEREF HAS NEVER USED TIMESTOP WHEN FIGHTING NEITHER HAS HE USED DEATHWAVE(IN BATTLE) NATSU ONLY MOVED IN DIMARIA'S TIMESTOP BECAUSE HE SURPASSED THE POWER OF A god as said by DIMARIA.

LIKE THE FACT THAT NATSU CAN'T MOVE IF TIME IS STOPPED

YOU STILL HAVEN'T SHOW ME WHEN ZEREF USED TIMESTOP IN A BATTLE LOL. CHECK THE MEANING OF BATTLE THEN COME BACK OK.

Lol. Fairy tail ch 372 and 373. Here's the scan:

No Caption Provided

"LIKE THE FACT THAT NATSU CAN'T MOVE IF TIME IS STOPPED"

Natsu tried to kill Zeref while time is still stopped.

No Caption Provided

So again, Learn to read kid. Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.And Follow your own advice before you ask others to check what battle means, read"Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »".

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Still surprised you haven't gone to check what battle means. Zeref wasn't fighting anybody are you now blind. Go for an eye checkup because it seems ur now blind

Natsu tried to kill Zeref while time is still stopped.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I dont know how many times i'll tell you zeref wanted to talk to natsu thats why he moved. If he could move in timestop why didn't he move in Dimaria's timestop at first. END moved in Dimaria's timestop because he surpassed the power (Dimaria literally said it). STOP TRYING TO GIVE NATSU A POWER HE DOESN'T HAVE. ALSO ITS QUITE DEBATABLE THAT THIS WAS TIMESTOP BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN THAT INSTANCE WAS CREATED BY ZEREF. HE COULD DO ANYTHING TO HIS CREATION. EXACTLY WHY I TOLD YOU TO POST A SCAN WHERE HE USES IT IN BATTLE.U WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW WHAT I MEAN UNTIL YOU CHECK WHAT THE WORD 'BATTLE' MEANS. CHECK IT THEN ARGUE

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu moved in timestop bcs it was END's ability to do so. Mashima said this in an afterword lmao.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate or Zeref

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11:

1. Still surprised you haven't gone to check what battle means. Zeref wasn't fighting anybody are you now blind. Go for an eye checkup because it seems ur now blind.

lol. Follow your own advice kid. Not only your eyes but also your own delusions. Zeref chose to talk while Natsu tried to kill him. What does Aizen's feats against time stop? none.

2. I dont know how many times i'll tell you zeref wanted to talk to natsu thats why he moved. If he could move in timestop why didn't he move in Dimaria's timestop at first.

Lol. Whether Natsu have feats or not does not change the fact that Zeref could stop time and Aizen have no feats against it.

END moved in Dimaria's timestop because he surpassed the power (Dimaria literally said it). STOP TRYING TO GIVE NATSU A POWER HE DOESN'T HAVE.

Lol. Whether Natsu have feats or not is irrelevant since it was Zeref who's fighting Aizen. Your stalling won't work on me kid lol.

ALSO ITS QUITE DEBATABLE THAT THIS WAS TIMESTOP BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN THAT INSTANCE WAS CREATED BY ZEREF.

Lol. It's not debatable kid, that was Zeref's Time magic,lol.

HE COULD DO ANYTHING TO HIS CREATION. EXACTLY WHY I TOLD YOU TO POST A SCAN WHERE HE USES IT IN BATTLE.U WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW WHAT I MEAN UNTIL YOU CHECK WHAT THE WORD 'BATTLE' MEANS. CHECK IT THEN ARGUE

Lol. Your stalling won't work kid. Whether you accept it as battle or not, it does not change the fact that Zeref could stop time and rewind it using his Time Magic. Aizen does not have the means to kill an immortal nor the feat to move against stop time.

So again, Learn to read kid. Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.And Follow your own advice before you ask others to check what battle means, read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »". Have a check up also about your eyes and your own delusions. lol.

xHorizon711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen win with KS

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen win with KS

That or he gets angry to enough to auto-win against Zeref (as shown by FT, getting super emotional allows you to negate FH).

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: One word Kyoka Suigetsu. I agree fully about zeref being able to rewind time because its an undeniable feat. SHOW A FEAT OF ZEREF STOPPING TIME IN A BATTLE(ZEREF FIGHTING SOMEONE)NOT ZEREF PAUSING HIS CREATIONS. Not like zeref stopping time will even change the outcome. He stops time and he cant hurt aizen doesn't help him. death wave cant even work when time is stopped because it wont move. With Kyoka Suigestu Zeref could kill himself with his own magic. So stop being blind and see for once that Aizen >>>>>>Acno, zeref and fodder tail

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11: Aizen was shocked by Ichigo's hill busting. He can't win I'm afraid

DaShyguy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s definitely a stalemate

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@hellos11: Aizen was shocked by Ichigo's hill busting. He can't win I'm afraid

How does dat help in this battle he was shocked and so what

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xhorizon711 said:

Aizen win with KS

That or he gets angry to enough to auto-win against Zeref (as shown by FT, getting super emotional allows you to negate FH).

nope lol. Aizen uses reiatsu, not magic, and also Natsu has flames of emotion, which increase the temperature of his flames to more emotional he gets, to the point where he can burn magic.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11 said:

@requiemcross: One word Kyoka Suigetsu.

Kyoka Suigetsu have no feats of killing an immortal nor allowing Aizen to move when time is stopped.It's practically useless in this fight since the winning condition is through death.

I agree fully about zeref being able to rewind time because its an undeniable feat. SHOW A FEAT OF ZEREF STOPPING TIME IN A BATTLE(ZEREF FIGHTING SOMEONE)NOT ZEREF PAUSING HIS CREATIONS.

I did, back in ch 372 and 373. Whether you accept it as a battle or not does not change the fact that Aizen have no means of killing Zeref.

Not like zeref stopping time will even change the outcome.

Zeref will win. Aizen have no feats of killing an immortal, Zeref has.

He stops time and he cant hurt aizen doesn't help him.

Again, Zeref have feats of killing immortals. Zeref can kill Aizen.

death wave cant even work when time is stopped because it wont move.

Provide scans to support your argument. You have no proof that it won't work when time is stopped.

With Kyoka Suigestu Zeref could kill himself with his own magic.

Again, Kyoka Suigetsu have no feats of killing an immortal nor allowing Aizen to move when time is stopped. Besides, if Zeref could kill himself with his magic, he would have done it. lol.

So stop being blind and see for once that Aizen >>>>>>Acno, zeref and fodder tail

Lol. Even if you assume that Aizen is greater than Acnologia, Zeref and Fodder tail, it does not change the fact that Aizen have no means of killing Zeref nor moving when time is stopped.

So again, Learn to read kid. Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.And Follow your own advice before you ask others to check what battle means, read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »". Have a check up also about your eyes and your own delusions. lol. And read the OP rules too.lol.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333 said:
@xhorizon711 said:

Aizen win with KS

nope lol. Aizen uses reiatsu, not magic, and also Natsu has flames of emotion, which increase the temperature of his flames to more emotional he gets, to the point where he can burn magic.

And still not enough to kill Zeref. In the end, it was Mavis love and death curse that succeeded in killing them both.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Hellos11

@requiemcross said:

Kyoka Suigetsu have no feats of killing an immortal nor allowing Aizen to move when time is stopped.It's practically useless in this fight since the winning condition is through death.

You say learn to read and you can't read LOL LOL. I never said Kyoka Suigetsu could kill immortals. I'm beginning to think your a kid.

I did, back in ch 372 and 373. Whether you accept it as a battle or not does not change the fact that Aizen have no means of killing Zeref.

Firstly, I didn't completely deny it. Secondly i said its debatable considering the fact that it was never implied that it was timestop(Zeref didn't even say it was timestop)he might have paused his creations because everything there was created by him. You can never know for sure whether it was timestop because that stuff happened only once in the whole franchise. This is the exact reason why i telling you to POST A SCAN OF ZEREF STOPPING TIME WHEN FIGHTING AN OPPONENT(I've told you the meaning of battle now) If you want to imply facts then be my guest.

Zeref will win. Aizen have no feats of killing an immortal, Zeref has.

He killed Mavis by using death wave. Aizen has so many counters to that shunpo, easily just dogde it, Fly up and evade it. I'm not SURE dat the death wave can kill a soul if it can post a feat.

Again, Zeref have feats of killing immortals. Zeref can kill Aizen.

Again, Mavis isn't Aizen if it has feats and it can't help him how is it supposed to be effective

Provide scans to support your argument. You have no proof that it won't work when time is stopped.

Same way you have no proof that it works when time is stopped. Death wave moves Bro. If time is stopped it won't move. I've explained it for you. If it does otherwise feel free to post a scan

Again, Kyoka Suigetsu have no feats of killing an immortal nor allowing Aizen to move when time is stopped. Besides, if Zeref could kill himself with his magic, he would have done it. lol.

YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID ZEREF'S DEATHWAVE COULD KILL IMMORTALS AND YOU POSTED A SCAN OF MAVIS DYING FROM THE DEATHWAVE NOW YOUR IMPLYING THAT ZEREF CAN'T DIE FROM IT REALLY BRO REALLY!! ZEREF HAS NEVER EVEN BEEN HIT BY HIS OWN DEATHWAVE SO STOP BRINGING UP FANBOY THEORIES LIKE "if Zeref could kill himself with his magic, he would have done it."Kyoka Suigestu on the other hand starts from when the battle starts because zeref would see aizens zanpaktou and fall under Kyoka Suigetsu(An illusion that affects the five senses)Aizen would manipulate the environment under KS and would make zeref think he used his deathwave on him then he shunpos him to deathwave Zeref wont even know whats going on and once the death wave hits zeref aizen stops Kyoka Suigetsu Zeref thanks Aizen for killing him and dies peacefully. Aizen stomps

Lol. Even if you assume that Aizen is greater than Acnologia, Zeref and Fodder tail, it does not change the fact that Aizen have no means of killing Zeref nor moving when time is stopped.

I'm not assuming. AIZEN IS greater than Acnologia, Zeref and FODDER TAIL. Same way it doesn't change the fact that KS can make zeref kill himself nor that Zeref has no actual feat of stopping time in battle.

Have a check up also about your eyes and your own delusions. lol.

Doesn't change the fact that your the blind one LOL

And read the OP rules too.lol.

You didn't read it LOL Because you were literally going all out by saying timestop and deathwave none of these that zeref has in character. Aizen on the other hand wont use KS thats why i didn't say it earlier. but if the battle gets too long Aizen will use it. You went all out and I went all out LOL

So again, Learn to read kid. Your wanking won't magically give Aizen feats of killing immortals nor moving when time is stopped.And Follow your own advice before you ask others to check what battle means, read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »". Have a check up also about your eyes and your own delusions. lol. And read the OP rules too.lol.

So again, Learn to read BLIND FANBOY. Your wanking won't magically give ZEREF feats of killing AIZEN nor ACTUAL FEATS OF STOPPING TIME IN BATTLE.And Follow your own advice before you ask others to learn to read, read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »"

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11:

1. You say learn to read and you can't read LOL LOL. I never said Kyoka Suigetsu could kill immortals. I'm beginning to think your a kid.

Lol. Learn to read kid. If you did, you will stop wanking Aizen and start to search for Aizen's actual feats. Instead, you keep wanking, reaching and stalling. If you can't provide an actual feat, then stop your empty statements and wanking of Aizen. lol, you can't even understand the winning condition of OP.

2. Firstly, I didn't completely deny it.

Lol. You completely deny it on your post number 95:

No Caption Provided

Secondly i said its debatable considering the fact that it was never implied that it was timestop(Zeref didn't even say it was timestop)he might have paused his creations because everything there was created by him.

It's not debatable since your statement contradicts what Zeref said:

No Caption Provided

You can never know for sure whether it was timestop because that stuff happened only once in the whole franchise. This is the exact reason why i telling you to POST A SCAN OF ZEREF STOPPING TIME WHEN FIGHTING AN OPPONENT(I've told you the meaning of battle now) If you want to imply facts then be my guest.

Lol. I already did. Whether you accept it or not, both Time rewind and Time stop are part of Zeref's Time magic.

3. He killed Mavis by using death wave. Aizen has so many counters to that shunpo, easily just dogde it, Fly up and evade it. I'm not SURE dat the death wave can kill a soul if it can post a feat.

Lol. Again, learn to read kid. Specially the OP's directions:

Conditions and stipulations

• In-character, but serious
  • Win by death.
  • No prep time or knowledge
  • Indestructable planet.

4. Again, Mavis isn't Aizen if it has feats and it can't help him how is it supposed to be effective.

Lol. Again learn to read kid. I never said Mavis is Aizen.

5. Same way you have no proof that it works when time is stopped. Death wave moves Bro. If time is stopped it won't move. I've explained it for you. If it does otherwise feel free to post a scan

Lol. You're the one claiming it does not move, the responsibility to provide those scans falls under you. Besides, it will be Zeref's curse who will kill Aizen.lol.

5. YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID ZEREF'S DEATHWAVE COULD KILL IMMORTALS AND YOU POSTED A SCAN OF MAVIS DYING FROM THE DEATHWAVE NOW YOUR IMPLYING THAT ZEREF CAN'T DIE FROM IT REALLY BRO REALLY!! ZEREF HAS NEVER EVEN BEEN HIT BY HIS OWN DEATHWAVE SO STOP BRINGING UP FANBOY THEORIES LIKE "if Zeref could kill himself with his magic, he would have done it."

Lol. First of all, Zeref's death magic is Ankhseram curse. The curse immortalizes the victim and causes them to uncontrollably exude a black miasma that instantaneously kills all life it touches.

So No, Zeref's own death magic won't kill him as he is always on the presence of those Miasma.lol

Kyoka Suigestu on the other hand starts from when the battle starts because zeref would see aizens zanpaktou and fall under Kyoka Suigetsu(An illusion that affects the five senses)Aizen would manipulate the environment under KS and would make zeref think he used his deathwave on him then he shunpos him to deathwave Zeref wont even know whats going on and once the death wave hits zeref aizen stops Kyoka Suigetsu Zeref thanks Aizen for killing him and dies peacefully. Aizen stomps

Lol. Your childishness quickly appear. Zeref's own curse won't kill him since he's been living with it ever since Ankhseram cursed him. Aizen won't have a chance to use KS since Zeref could immediately stop time and get near to Aizen. Zeref's own curse is powerful enough to kill immortals.

6. Have a check up also about your eyes and your own delusions. lol.

Doesn't change the fact that your the blind one LOL

Lol. You're the one who really needs it. You provide no feats, scans or counteragainst Zeref's time stop and immortality. You're the blind one since none of your statement have feats, scans or counters against Zeref's magic to make Aizen win. All you have is wanking statements.lol

7. You didn't read it LOL Because you were literally going all out by saying timestop and deathwave none of these that zeref has in character. Aizen on the other hand wont use KS thats why i didn't say it earlier. but if the battle gets too long Aizen will use it. You went all out and I went all out LOL.

Lol. Again kid, learn to read:

• Win by death.

8. So again, Learn to read BLIND FANBOY.

Lol. For you who does not have any scans, feats and counters for Zeref's power, you're calling me a fanboy. You're not only delusional but also a hypocrite.lol.

Your wanking won't magically give ZEREF feats of killing AIZEN nor ACTUAL FEATS OF STOPPING TIME IN BATTLE.

Lol. I can't help you with your own delusions kid. I don't need to wank Zeref because he already have the feats to kill Aizen as shown in Fairy tail ch 450 and feats to stop time as shown in Fairy tail ch 372 and ch 373.

And Follow your own advice before you ask others to learn to read, read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »"

Lol. I already read that. So it should be you who needs to read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »" so that you could learn how to properly Battle.

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Hellos11

@requiemcross said:

@hellos11:

Lol. Learn to read kid. If you did, you will stop wanking Aizen and start to search for Aizen's actual feats. Instead, you keep wanking, reaching and stalling. If you can't provide an actual feat, then stop your empty statements and wanking of Aizen. lol, you can't even understand the winning condition of OP.

You say learn to read and you can't read LOL LOL. I never said Kyoka Suigetsu could kill immortals. I'm beginning to think your a kid.

Lol. You completely deny it on your post number 95:

No Caption Provided

IT IS CONFIRMED YOU CAN'T READ. "TIMESTOP IS ABSOLUTELY TRASH" AND "ZEREF CAN'T USE TIMESTOP" HOW DO THESE EVEN RELATE. IF I SAY TIMESTOP IS TRASH HOW DOES DAT MEAN ZEREF CAN'T USE TIMESTOP. U CAN'T READ. I REPEAT U CAN'T READ.

It's not debatable since your statement contradicts what Zeref said:

No Caption Provided

ON TOP OF YOUR WANKING TO WANT TO DENY THE FACT THAT ZEREF DIDN'T CREATE TARTAROS. ZEREF CREATED END AND ALL OF TARTAROS.

No Caption Provided

Lol. I already did. Whether you accept it or not, both Time rewind and Time stop are part of Zeref's Time magic.

TIME REWIND IS ZEREF'S UNDENIABLE ABILITY. PAUSING HIS CREATIONS ISN'T TIMESTOP.

Lol. Again, learn to read kid. Specially the OP's directions:

DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU BROUGHT THE OP'S DIRECTIONS. IT DOESN'T HELP THIS FIGHT ONE BIT.

• Win by death.
  • Indestructable planet.

Again i dont see how dis is useful. U brought this to wank Aizen but you failed.

Lol. Again learn to read kid. I never said Mavis is Aizen.

U SAID DEATHWAVE COULD KILL IMMORTALS AND U POSTED A SCAN OF MAVIS DYING. YOU THEN IMPLIED THAT IF IT COULD KILL MAVIS THEN IT COULD AIZEN.

5. Same way you have no proof that it works when time is stopped. Death wave moves Bro. If time is stopped it won't move. I've explained it for you. If it does otherwise feel free to post a scan

Lol. You're the one claiming it does not move, the responsibility to provide those scans falls under you. Besides, it will be Zeref's curse who will kill Aizen.lol.

I NEVER SAID IT COULDN'T MOVE I LITERALLY SAID IT MOVES. GOOD THING I LEFT YOUR NO5. QUOTE Death wave moves Bro

Lol. First of all, Zeref's death magic is Ankhseram curse. The curse immortalizes the victim and causes them to uncontrollably exude a black miasma that instantaneously kills all life it touches.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS? AND HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HELP IN THIS BATTLE?

So No, Zeref's own death magic won't kill him as he is always on the presence of those Miasma.lol

YOUR LYING, WANKING AND SAYING TRASH. THAT MIASMA IS NOT ALWAYS WITH HIM. IT EMITS WHEN HE TRIES TO APPRECIATE LIFE. IT COMES OUT OF HIM HE HAS NEVER BEEN HIT BY HIS CURSE BEFORE. WORST OF ALL HE CAN'T EVEN USE IT WILLINGLY IT COMES OUT AS A MISTAKE

Lol. Your childishness quickly appear. Zeref's own curse won't kill him since he's been living with it ever since Ankhseram cursed him. Aizen won't have a chance to use KS since Zeref could immediately stop time and get near to Aizen. Zeref's own curse is powerful enough to kill immortals.

DON'T SAY ZEREF STOPS TIME UNTIL YOU SHOW A FEAT OF HIM STOPPING TIME WHILE FIGHTNING HIS OPPONENTS NOT PAUSING HIS CREATIONS. IF EVENTUALLY HE STOPS TIME IT WILL ALL BE AN ILLUSION UNDER HIS KS. (ZEREF IS UNDER KYOKASUIGETSU THE MOMENT HE LOOKS AT AIZENS ZANPAKTOU)

Lol. You're the one who really needs it. You provide no feats, scans or counteragainst Zeref's time stop and immortality. You're the blind one since none of your statement have feats, scans or counters against Zeref's magic to make Aizen win. All you have is wanking statements.lol

THIS IS A FEAT OF KYOKA SUIGESTU "COMPLETE HYPNOSIS" YOU WANTED A FEAT SO BADLY SO HERE IS IT. NOW HOW DO U SUGGEST ZEREF COUNTERING THIS? OH YEAH HE CAN'T LOL

No Caption Provided

7. You didn't read it LOL Because you were literally going all out by saying timestop and deathwave none of these that zeref has in character. Aizen on the other hand wont use KS thats why i didn't say it earlier. but if the battle gets too long Aizen will use it. You went all out and I went all out LOL.

Lol. Again kid, learn to read:

• Win by death.

ONCE AGAIN I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU KEEP BRINGING THIS AND WHAT UR TRYING TO ACHIEVE. I UNDERSTAND HOW U FEEL. WHEN PEOPLE LOSE DEBATES THEY ALWAYS LOOK FOR EVERY POSSIBLE WAY TO WIN AND WHEN THEY CAN'T FIND ANY THEY START BRINGING IN UNIMPORTANT THINGS TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE ARGUMENT *SAD FACE* ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO ACCEPT DEFEAT IT DOESN'T HURT.

8. So again, Learn to read BLIND FANBOY.

Lol. For you who does not have any scans, feats and counters for Zeref's power, you're calling me a fanboy. You're not only delusional but also a hypocrite.lol.

YOU FAILED MORE THAN TWICE TO POST A FEAT OF ZEREF STOPPING TIME IN A FIGHT AND JUST ASSUMED HE HAD THE POWER. ALSO YOU TRIED TO DENY MY STATEMENTS THAT U CLEARLY QUOTED "Death wave moves Bro". ALL TYPICAL OF A FANBOY

Your wanking won't magically give ZEREF feats of killing AIZEN nor ACTUAL FEATS OF STOPPING TIME IN BATTLE.

Lol. I can't help you with your own delusions kid. I don't need to wank Zeref because he already have the feats to kill Aizen as shown in Fairy tail ch 450 and feats to stop time as shown in Fairy tail ch 372 and ch 373.

BOTH OF THE FEATS YOU POSTED CAN'T KILL AIZEN WHEREAS KS CAN LITERALLY MAKE ZEREF KILL HIMSELF.

And Follow your own advice before you ask others to learn to read, read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »"

Lol. I already read that. So it should be you who needs to read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »" so that you could learn how to properly Battle.

So again, Learn to read BLIND FANBOY. Your wanking won't magically give ZEREF feats of killing AIZEN nor ACTUAL FEATS OF STOPPING TIME IN BATTLE.And Follow your own advice before you ask others to learn to read, read "Battle Forum Rules 3.0 - ALL USERS READ »"

No Caption Provided

AIZEN STOMPS

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Dimitri1220
No Caption Provided

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11:

1.You say learn to read and you can't read LOL LOL. I never said Kyoka Suigetsu could kill immortals. I'm beginning to think your a kid.

lol. Spamming responses won't magically give Aizen feats to kill Zeref.

2. IT IS CONFIRMED YOU CAN'T READ. "TIMESTOP IS ABSOLUTELY TRASH" AND "ZEREF CAN'T USE TIMESTOP" HOW DO THESE EVEN RELATE. IF I SAY TIMESTOP IS TRASH HOW DOES DAT MEAN ZEREF CAN'T USE TIMESTOP. U CAN'T READ. I REPEAT U CAN'T READ.

Lol. Learn to read kid. Not only that but you should also analyze your own response.lol.

3. ON TOP OF YOUR WANKING TO WANT TO DENY THE FACT THAT ZEREF DIDN'T CREATE TARTAROS. ZEREF CREATED END AND ALL OF TARTAROS.

lol. It's funny reading your delusional responses. It's clear that you're contradicting what Zeref said in ch 373.lol

4. TIME REWIND IS ZEREF'S UNDENIABLE ABILITY. PAUSING HIS CREATIONS ISN'T TIMESTOP.

lol. again, learn to read kid. It's clear that you're contradicting what Zeref said in ch 373.lol

5. DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU BROUGHT THE OP'S DIRECTIONS. IT DOESN'T HELP THIS FIGHT ONE BIT.

Lol. Again kid, learn to read.lol

• Win by death.

6. Again i dont see how dis is useful. U brought this to wank Aizen but you failed.

lol. You're the one wanking Aizen, not me. Aizen have no feats of killing immortals like Zeref.lol.

7. U SAID DEATHWAVE COULD KILL IMMORTALS AND U POSTED A SCAN OF MAVIS DYING. YOU THEN IMPLIED THAT IF IT COULD KILL MAVIS THEN IT COULD AIZEN.

Lol. Again, learn to read kid. The curse magic that kills immortal is the one that makes Zeref immortal.

8. I NEVER SAID IT COULDN'T MOVE I LITERALLY SAID IT MOVES. GOOD THING I LEFT YOUR NO5. QUOTE Death wave moves Bro

lol. No kid, the one you're quoting as death waves is a passive death curse of Zeref. lol

9. WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS? AND HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HELP IN THIS BATTLE?

Because the one magic you're claiming that will kill Zeref is the same curse magic that makes him alive and immortal. lol.

10. YOUR LYING, WANKING AND SAYING TRASH. THAT MIASMA IS NOT ALWAYS WITH HIM. IT EMITS WHEN HE TRIES TO APPRECIATE LIFE. IT COMES OUT OF HIM HE HAS NEVER BEEN HIT BY HIS CURSE BEFORE. WORST OF ALL HE CAN'T EVEN USE IT WILLINGLY IT COMES OUT AS A MISTAKE.

Lol. You're the one lying, wanking and saying thrash here kid. Like I said before, I can't help you with your own delusions.lol.

11. DON'T SAY ZEREF STOPS TIME UNTIL YOU SHOW A FEAT OF HIM STOPPING TIME WHILE FIGHTNING HIS OPPONENTS NOT PAUSING HIS CREATIONS.

lol. Fairy Tail ch 373.

IF EVENTUALLY HE STOPS TIME IT WILL ALL BE AN ILLUSION UNDER HIS KS. (ZEREF IS UNDER KYOKASUIGETSU THE MOMENT HE LOOKS AT AIZENS ZANPAKTOU)

Lol. Again kid learn to read. Winning condition is deathand Aizen's KS won't negate the passive Death magic curse of Ankhseram. Aizen will die without knowing that those black miasma will kill him.lol. Besides, Zeref could easily stop time and kill Aizen.lol.

11. THIS IS A FEAT OF KYOKA SUIGESTU "COMPLETE HYPNOSIS" YOU WANTED A FEAT SO BADLY SO HERE IS IT. NOW HOW DO U SUGGEST ZEREF COUNTERING THIS? OH YEAH HE CAN'T LOL

Lol. And when did Aizen shown that he could use KS when time is stopped? Again, Aizen's KS is useless here kid.

12. You didn't read it LOL Because you were literally going all out by saying timestop and deathwave none of these that zeref has in character. Aizen on the other hand wont use KS thats why i didn't say it earlier. but if the battle gets too long Aizen will use it. You went all out and I went all out LOL.

Lol. Zeref's curse is passive. That's a fact. Aizen have no feats to kill Zeref nor a feat of moving when time is stopped.lol. Again kid, learn to read:

13. ONCE AGAIN I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU KEEP BRINGING THIS AND WHAT UR TRYING TO ACHIEVE.

Lol. Because the condition of winning is through death and Aizen cannot kill him.lol. Again, learn to read kid.

I UNDERSTAND HOW U FEEL.

No you don't.lol. Because if you did, you would stop wanking,stalling and spamming unnecessary responses to the battle. Aizen have no feats of killing Zeref.lol.

WHEN PEOPLE LOSE DEBATES THEY ALWAYS LOOK FOR EVERY POSSIBLE WAY TO WIN AND WHEN THEY CAN'T FIND ANY THEY START BRINGING IN UNIMPORTANT THINGS TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE ARGUMENT *SAD FACE* ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO ACCEPT DEFEAT IT DOESN'T HURT.

Lol. And its clear that you're not following them. Aizen have no feats of killing immortals. Zeref have feats of killing immortals. So again, learn to follow your own advice kid.lol

14. YOU FAILED MORE THAN TWICE TO POST A FEAT OF ZEREF STOPPING TIME IN A FIGHT AND JUST ASSUMED HE HAD THE POWER. ALSO YOU TRIED TO DENY MY STATEMENTS THAT U CLEARLY QUOTED "Death wave moves Bro". ALL TYPICAL OF A FANBOY.

lol. Kid, I always laugh to your responses. Aizen have no feats to kill immortals. The feats of KS is not enough to kill Zeref. So knowing that and you still insisting that Aizen stomps is a clear example of you being a fanboy.lol.

15. BOTH OF THE FEATS YOU POSTED CAN'T KILL AIZEN WHEREAS KS CAN LITERALLY MAKE ZEREF KILL HIMSELF.

Lol. Again kid, provide scans to support your claim. Zeref can't kill himself because the curse that kill immortals is the same curse that makes Zeref immortal.lol

16. So again, Learn to read BLIND FANBOY.

lol. Follow what you said kid. Again, I cannot help you with your own delusions.lol

Again,spamming the same responses won't magically give Aizen feats to kill Zeref. Unlike Aizen, Zeref have the feats to kill him as shown in ch 450 and stop time in ch 372 and ch 373.

17.AIZEN STOMPS

Lol. Aizen won't stomp because Aizen have no feat to kill Zeref.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Hellos11

@requiemcross said:

@hellos11:

l. Spamming responses won't magically give Aizen feats to kill Zeref.

LOL that exactly what you've been doing. YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE

Lol. Learn to read kid. Not only that but you should also analyze your own response.lol.

THE STATEMENT TIMESTOP IS ABSOLUTELY TRASH DOESN'T MEAN A CHARACTER CAN'T USE TIMESTOP.

lol. It's funny reading your delusional responses. It's clear that you're contradicting what Zeref said in ch 373.lol

SO NOW YOU WANT TO USE THAT SCAN TO DENY THE FACT THAT ZEREF CREATED TARTAROS BY USING A POST THAT CLEARLY SHOWED THAT ZEREF SAID THAT TO SPICE UP NATSU. WELL THEN I'LL TEACH YOU HOW ITS DONE LOL.

No Caption Provided

THIS SCAN SAYS KUROHITSUGI CAN WARP SPACE-TIME. BY YOUR LOGIC ANYTHING TIME ABILITIES WON'T WORK WHEN KUROHITSUGI IS ACTIVATED. WANKING ALWAYS BACKFIRES

lol. again, learn to read kid. It's clear that you're contradicting what Zeref said in ch 373.lol

KUROHITSUGI CAN WARP SPACE-TIME LOL LOL. YOU'VE BEEN CONTRADICTING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING

• Win by death.

NOT HELPING BRO, NOT HELPING. IF YOU READ THE OP YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE ZEREF USED IS FH ZEREF. WHO HAS NEVER SHOWN ANY FEAT OF STOPPING TIME OR KILLING SOME WITH DEATH CURSE. BRO YOU WENT ALL OUT AND I WENT ALL OUT. STOP BRINGING THE OP

lol. You're the one wanking Aizen, not me. Aizen have no feats of killing immortals like Zeref.lol.

NONE OF THE FEATS YOU BROUGHT WERE CONCRETE ENOUGH TO SHOW THAT ZEREF CAN KILL AIZEN LOL

Lol. Again, learn to read kid. The curse magic that kills immortal is the one that makes Zeref immortal.

THE CURSE MAGIC THAT KILLED MAVIS(AN IMMORTAL LIKE YOU SAID)ALSO MADE HER IMMORTAL AND SHE DIED FROM IT LOL.

lol. No kid, the one you're quoting as death waves is a passive death curse of Zeref. lol

ZEREF CAN'T USE IT WILLINGLY IF HE COULD USE IT WILLINGLY WHY DIDN'T HE KILL MAKAROV EASILY. WHY? BECAUSE IT COMES OUT AS A MISTAKE

Because the one magic you're claiming that will kill Zeref is the same curse magic that makes him alive and immortal. lol.

IT WAS THE SAME MAGIC THAT MADE MAVIS ALIVE AND IMMORTAL YET SHE DIED FROM IT. YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SERIES YOUR'RE ARGUING ABOUT

Lol. You're the one lying, wanking and saying thrash here kid. Like I said before, I can't help you with your own delusions.lol.

STOP TROLLING AND POST A FEAT THAT SUGGEST THAT ZEREF CAN STOP TIME NOT PAUSING HIS CREATIONS

lol. Fairy Tail ch 373.

POST A FEAT BRUH NOT IMPLYING WHAT YOU AREN'T SURE OF. KIROHITSUGI FROM YOUR LOGIC CAN COUNTER TIMESTOP LOL

Lol. Again kid learn to read. Winning condition is deathand Aizen's KS won't negate the passive Death magic curse of Ankhseram.

AGAIN READ AND STOP WANKING I NEVER SAID KS COULD NEGATE DEATH MAGIC

Aizen will die without knowing that those black miasma will kill him.lol.

AIZEN WILL DIE SURE; BUT IT WOULD ALL BE AN ILLUSION LOL

Besides, Zeref could easily stop time and kill Aizen.lol.

THAT SCAN IMPLIES THAT KIROHITSUGI CAN WARP TIME. TIMESTOP WON'T WORK BY YOUR LOGIC.

YOU WANT TO IMPLY FEATS, I'LL IMPLY TOO LOL.

Lol. And when did Aizen shown that he could use KS when time is stopped? Again, Aizen's KS is useless here kid.

NOT USELESS IF KIROHITSUGI IS USED.

Lol. Zeref's curse is passive.

HE CAN'T USE IT ON PURPOSE stop wanking

That's a fact. Aizen have no feats to kill Zeref nor a feat of moving when time is stopped.lol. Again kid, learn to read:

KIROHITSUGI(FROM YOU IMPLICATION LOGIC) CAN COUNTER TIMESTOP. KS CAN MAKE ZEREF KILL HIMSELF.

Lol. Because the condition of winning is through death and Aizen cannot kill him.lol. Again, learn to read kid.

BUT ZEREF CAN'T KILL HIM IF HIS DEATH WAVE CAN'T TOUCH HIM.

No Caption Provided

Also death wave only comes out as a mistake. If it does otherwise post a scan don't wank

No you don't.lol. Because if you did, you would stop wanking,stalling and spamming unnecessary responses to the battle. Aizen have no feats of killing Zeref.lol.

I wasn't wanking i was clearly arguing about how aizen would win but you weren't. I started spamming unnecessary responses because instead of arguing you kept on spamming the same response like "zeref have feats of killing immortals aizen doesn't"

Lol. And its clear that you're not following them. Aizen have no feats of killing immortals. Zeref have feats of killing immortals. So again, learn to follow your own advice kid.lol

SPAMMING UNNECESSARY RESPONSES AGAIN LOL

lol. Kid, I always laugh to your responses. Aizen have no feats to kill immortals. The feats of KS is not enough to kill Zeref. So knowing that and you still insisting that Aizen stomps is a clear example of you being a fanboy.lol.

I prove my points you don't in all the cases i told you aizen stomped i proved it but you don't all you do is say "Aizen have no feats to kill immortals." without arguing or proving anything. on top of that you try to even deny what happened in a series just to win(saying that END created tartaros. When zeref said that in a clear attempt to spice natsu up. When zeref said later on in the series that he created those monsters to kill him)on top of that you are quick to imply what you see in a scanwithout giving it proper thought. ALL TYPICAL OF A FANBOY.

Lol. Again kid, provide scans to support your claim. Zeref can't kill himself because the curse that kill immortals is the same curse that makes Zeref immortal.lol

SAME MAGIC THAT MADE MAVIS IMMORTAL. YET SHE DIED FROM IT. WHAT SUGGEST THAT ZEREF WON'T DIE FROM IT.

lol. Follow what you said kid. Again, I cannot help you with your own delusions.lol

DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOUR'RE THE BLIND ONE LOL

Again,spamming the same responses won't magically give Aizen feats to kill Zeref. Unlike Aizen, Zeref have the feats to kill him as shown in ch 450 and stop time in ch 372 and ch 373.

YOU JUST SPAMMED RESPONSES NOW WITHOUT GIVING THOUGHT. HOW WILL DEATHWAVE BE USEFUL IF AIZEN HAS SO MANY COUNTERS TO IT. HOW BRO? HOW? HOW? I KNOW YOU WILL SPAM THE SAME RESPONSE. LOL

KS CAN MAKE ZEREF KILL HIMSELF

AIZEN STOMPS

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11 said:
@requiemcross said:

@hellos11:

l. Spamming responses won't magically give Aizen feats to kill Zeref.

LOL that exactly what you've been doing. YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE

THE STATEMENT TIMESTOP IS ABSOLUTELY TRASH DOESN'T MEAN A CHARACTER CAN'T USE TIMESTOP.

SO NOW YOU WANT TO USE THAT SCAN TO DENY THE FACT THAT ZEREF CREATED TARTAROS BY USING A POST THAT CLEARLY SHOWED THAT ZEREF SAID THAT TO SPICE UP NATSU. WELL THEN I'LL TEACH YOU HOW ITS DONE LOL.

No Caption Provided

THIS SCAN SAYS KUROHITSUGI CAN WARP SPACE-TIME. BY YOUR LOGIC ANYTHING TIME ABILITIES WON'T WORK WHEN KUROHITSUGI IS ACTIVATED. WANKING ALWAYS BACKFIRES

KUROHITSUGI CAN WARP SPACE-TIME LOL LOL. YOU'VE BEEN CONTRADICTING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING

• Win by death.

NOT HELPING BRO, NOT HELPING. IF YOU READ THE OP YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE ZEREF USED IS FH ZEREF. WHO HAS NEVER SHOWN ANY FEAT OF STOPPING TIME OR KILLING SOME WITH DEATH CURSE. BRO YOU WENT ALL OUT AND I WENT ALL OUT. STOP BRINGING THE OP

NONE OF THE FEATS YOU BROUGHT WERE CONCRETE ENOUGH TO SHOW THAT ZEREF CAN KILL AIZEN LOL

THE CURSE MAGIC THAT KILLED MAVIS(AN IMMORTAL LIKE YOU SAID)ALSO MADE HER IMMORTAL AND SHE DIED FROM IT LOL.

ZEREF CAN'T USE IT WILLINGLY IF HE COULD USE IT WILLINGLY WHY DIDN'T HE KILL MAKAROV EASILY. WHY? BECAUSE IT COMES OUT AS A MISTAKE

IT WAS THE SAME MAGIC THAT MADE MAVIS ALIVE AND IMMORTAL YET SHE DIED FROM IT. YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SERIES YOUR'RE ARGUING ABOUT

STOP TROLLING AND POST A FEAT THAT SUGGEST THAT ZEREF CAN STOP TIME NOT PAUSING HIS CREATIONS

lol. Fairy Tail ch 373.

POST A FEAT BRUH NOT IMPLYING WHAT YOU AREN'T SURE OF. KIROHITSUGI FROM YOUR LOGIC CAN COUNTER TIMESTOP LOL

Lol. Again kid learn to read. Winning condition is deathand Aizen's KS won't negate the passive Death magic curse of Ankhseram.

AGAIN READ AND STOP WANKING I NEVER SAID KS COULD NEGATE DEATH MAGIC

Aizen will die without knowing that those black miasma will kill him.lol.

AIZEN WILL DIE SURE; BUT IT WOULD ALL BE AN ILLUSION LOL

Besides, Zeref could easily stop time and kill Aizen.lol.

THAT SCAN IMPLIES THAT KIROHITSUGI CAN WARP TIME. TIMESTOP WON'T WORK BY YOUR LOGIC.

YOU WANT TO IMPLY FEATS, I'LL IMPLY TOO LOL.

NOT USELESS IF KIROHITSUGI IS USED.

Lol. Zeref's curse is passive.

HE CAN'T USE IT ON PURPOSE stop wanking

That's a fact. Aizen have no feats to kill Zeref nor a feat of moving when time is stopped.lol. Again kid, learn to read:

KIROHITSUGI(FROM YOU IMPLICATION LOGIC) CAN COUNTER TIMESTOP. KS CAN MAKE ZEREF KILL HIMSELF.

BUT ZEREF CAN'T KILL HIM IF HIS DEATH WAVE CAN'T TOUCH HIM.

No Caption Provided

Also death wave only comes out as a mistake. If it does otherwise post a scan don't wank

I wasn't wanking i was clearly arguing about how aizen would win but you weren't. I started spamming unnecessary responses because instead of arguing you kept on spamming the same response like "zeref have feats of killing immortals aizen doesn't"

SPAMMING UNNECESSARY RESPONSES AGAIN LOL

I prove my points you don't in all the cases i told you aizen stomped i proved it but you don't all you do is say "Aizen have no feats to kill immortals." without arguing or proving anything. on top of that you try to even deny what happened in a series just to win(saying that END created tartaros. When zeref said that in a clear attempt to spice natsu up. When zeref said later on in the series that he created those monsters to kill him)on top of that you are quick to imply what you see in a scanwithout giving it proper thought. ALL TYPICAL OF A FANBOY.

SAME MAGIC THAT MADE MAVIS IMMORTAL. YET SHE DIED FROM IT. WHAT SUGGEST THAT ZEREF WON'T DIE FROM IT.

DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOUR'RE THE BLIND ONE LOL

YOU JUST SPAMMED RESPONSES NOW WITHOUT GIVING THOUGHT. HOW WILL DEATHWAVE BE USEFUL IF AIZEN HAS SO MANY COUNTERS TO IT. HOW BRO? HOW? HOW? I KNOW YOU WILL SPAM THE SAME RESPONSE. LOL

KS CAN MAKE ZEREF KILL HIMSELF

AIZEN STOMPS

Lol. Spamming, Trolling and Stalling responses won't magically give Aizen feats to kill immortals nor allows Aizen to move when time is stopped.

Kirohitsugi have no feats of killing immortals nor Aizen have any feats of using it when time is stopped.

Zeref's Ankhseram curse makes Zeref immortal and kill everyone around him including immortals.

No Caption Provided