*slowly walks out*

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FaradaySloth  Online

Seems to be a good matchup, I'll wait to see some arguments for Zeref.

Inb4 "Aizen never used KS in this form, therefore he can't ever use it"

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeref is never tagging him plus he has no counter to KS then again I'm not entirely sure if Aizen can put him down though.

Aizen should win but it could also end in a stalemate I guess.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: He can definitely still use KS in this form no doubt but, the OP says incharacter that means he ain't using it in this battle.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WorldofRuin6

Aizen eventually kills him.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both are immortal and can’t kill each other but Aizen wins with a Kido Seal.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yea I forgot Aizen has sealing. In that case, Aizen stomps 10/10.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is probably gonna END in a stalemate(due to their immortality) OR zeref winning.

Firstly, This is a very disadvantageous fight for Aizen Since this is IC which means he won't result to KS, which is like his best bet at stalemating(I still don't see how he could kill zeref, an Immortal). He doesn't have an answer to zeref's TIME STOP. Once this battle begins, Aizen becomes a statue for zeref to play with. In fact there won't be any fight at all, cuz of time stop. But let's even ignore Time stop shall we? Its still doesn't help Aizen cuz He also doesn't have any answer to TIME REWIND even if u say he blitzes zeref, his immortality will bring him back and he rewinds all the damages Aizen did to him.

Also unlike Aizen, Zeref will NEVER get fatigued, his Fairy heart grants him an INFINITE supply of magic power. So he can pull off a time stop/rewind as much as he wants to.

Aizen uses koruhitsugi? Zeref rewinds time. Fragor spam? TIME REWIND. Another kido spam? TIME REWIND!!! And the battle keeps going on and on like that.

Now I don't recall if zeref has any ability that can get rid of immortals, his death wave/magic saps the life of any living thing it touches, but I don't think that would be enough to kill an immortal. Then there's also LAW, but again it has not feats of slaying immortals. This is the reason I see this ending as a draw.

However If they had prep for this battle then zeref wins 10/10. With the power of the fairyheart he just needs to make a portal with the NEO ECLIPSE, and time travel back to several hundred years in time, when aizen was probably still a kid or not as strong and kills him there, GG.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FaradaySloth  Online

@el_directo_: he’s also serious, so the moment he believes Zeref to be a threat he would use it.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Aizen has no answer to zeref time stop

one cannot do shit if they can't move

Zeref wins

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeref stomps, Bleach characters aren't this powerful obviously.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240: Zeref has never used time stop in a battle before, stop wanking.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if it was TYWA aizen, he would probably win, but this aizen wont win. zeref 8/10

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By El_directo_

@jko1: He has never used TS in battle? Are u joking?

The very first instance we see him use this ability was right in the middle of a battle.

Zeref has only ever been in 2 fights in the entire series.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By El_directo_

@rikuyamaha: Does TYWA aizen have any answer to zeref's time magic?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By El_directo_

@helloman: That bleach downplay tho. The major reason zeref wins is cuz of his time magic and fairyheart. Or else Aizen has him beat in DC and stats. Stop downplaying bleach.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: he has feats that suggest he can use illusions in the future against yhwach. plus i believe zeref has no counter to TYWA aizens spiritual pressure. which soul crush is a option.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps, tf is this? EMS Madara can solo FTverse, Hogyoku Aizen >/= EMS Madara.

Hogyoku Aizen solos the verse.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Zeref himself wasn't fighting in that battle. Show Zeref while in the middle of combat stopping time.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen solos the verse.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FaradaySloth  Online

@zane240: I don’t know zeref very well but it’s going to take a lot more than just stopping time to beat Aizen

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

The fact is time stop is one of the most broken powers a character could possess

So saying it would take more than time stop sounds silly cos one cannot do crap when time is stopped. You literally become a statue and all your abilities are useless

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FaradaySloth  Online

@zane240: KS wont be useless lol. And time stop is meaningless if Zeref can’t put Aizen down

The_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_God

Stalemate. Neither can put the other down. Although Aizen theroatically can seal Zeref but has no feats that I remember to suggest he can.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aizen can’t do anything to him.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps in a spite match.

Genjutsu Kanzen Saimin Blitz and seal.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By El_directo_

@jko1: U do realize ur not making sense right?(no offense pls)

Zeref wasn't fighting in that battle so?

Zeref has only been in 2 fights in the entire series against his own "creation" that is outright immune/resistant to time stop. So y would he use it?

Zeref's time magic stems from the Time lapse itself, a wormhole created from the eclipse portal, that's where he got his time magic from he explicitly stated this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its from this source he got his time stop, time rewind, time jump.

Did u read fairy tail properly or is this just a poor effort to downplay?

This argument is as silly as someone saying Juubimadara can't do almighty push or use nagato's other rinnegan techniques cuz he hasn't been shown to do so, or like someone saying monspiet doesn't have feat of reattaching removed body parts like other demons do so he can't? (I know u didn't say this but its similar) like wtf?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Sealing will not work, zeref will just rewind time.

KS is his best bet and it will only make the fight end in a stalemate.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: The winning condition in the OP is DEATH. Are u saying soul crush can kill immortals now? Or how will his spiritual kill him?

People should stop saying this person stomps this or that without really thinking things thoroughly.

Maybe Aizen has a technique that kills immortals that I may have forgotten, so pls enlighten me.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some users are also bringing up sealing, when the OP clearly stated win by Death. Wow such quality debate on here.

Edit: sealing won't even work on zeref. He just rewinds time.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 FaradaySloth  Online

@hittheassasin you're knowledgeable on both series, right? What is your opinion on this?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: It's a stalemate. The OP specifically says "win by death", and neither has the powers necessary to put the other done.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: In this form IC. Aizen will absolutely not use KS. He never used it against Ichigo who outright overpowered and "killed him".

He certainly isn't going to use it before Zeref uses TS as he probably won't view Zeref as a major threat until then. Also your statement about KS being useful during TS is misguided. Aizen can't influence what Zeref is seeing with KS if time is frozen because he won't be thinking (since time is stopped).

That said it's likely a stalemate if neither can kill the other or a win for Aizen since he has a significant stat advantage.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: The winning condition in the OP is DEATH. Are u saying soul crush can kill immortals now? Or how will his spiritual kill him?

how is time stop gonna kill aizen then? plus his kidos could seal him.

People should stop saying this person stomps this or that without really thinking things thoroughly.

Maybe Aizen has a technique that kills immortals that I may have forgotten, so pls enlighten me.

he has kido 90 and 99 that was threatening enough to kill yhwach, another immortal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but as i said,the aizen OP said WOULD lose.

via he would lose from Death Predation or Neo Eclipse.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen would one-shot the verse.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure this is a stalemate.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190:

Stop posting nonsense

Show me aizen one shooting an immortal that can freeze and rewind time?

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When he used the time freeze, it was off panel so we don't know the context on how he did it.

Zeref has only been in 2 fights in the entire series against his own "creation" that is outright immune/resistant to time stop. So y would he use it?

Natsu isn't immune to time freezing. All he did was overpower Dimaria and that's why time freeze wouldn't work on him.

Zeref's time magic stems from the Time lapse itself, a wormhole created from the eclipse portal, that's where he got his time magic from he explicitly stated this.

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/10

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/11

Neither of those you posted prove that Zeref can freeze time while in combat nor do they have any relavance here.

I actually did read it properly unlike a wanker like yourself. Also me downplaying FT?? LMAOO...

This argument is as silly as someone saying Juubimadara can't do almighty push or use nagato's other rinnegan techniques cuz he hasn't been shown to do so, or like someone saying monspiet doesn't have feat of reattaching removed body parts like other demons do so he can't? (I know u didn't say this but its similar) like wtf?

In reality, this argument is as silly as saying that Nagato and Obito can use limbo because they had Madara's rinnegan. They've never shown to do it before and they likely can't use it due to some CONTEXT. That's what your not understanding here. You need context in order to make a proper analysis.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FaradaySloth  Online

@man_of_miracles: This was because he thought Ichigo as nothing but a lowly human who can't hold a candle to him. Doubt he is coming in with the same mindset.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_ said:

how is time stop gonna kill aizen then? plus his kidos could seal him.

he has kido 90 and 99 that was threatening enough to kill yhwach, another immortal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but as i said,the aizen OP said WOULD lose.

via he would lose from Death Predation or Neo Eclipse.

Did I ever say time stop would kill Aizen? how does TS even kill someone? lol. I only said Aizen has no answer TS.

Kido 90 & 99 never killed yhwcach. I don't get ur point here. Are u implying these kidos can kill immortals now?

I know u said OP Aizen would lose, my argument is just that I don't see how TYWA Aizen would fair any better when he still has no answer to TIME STOP/REWIND/JUMP.

I've already given my opinion above and i think this ends in a stalemate due to immortality.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@el_directo_ said:

When he used the time freeze, it was off panel so we don't know the context on how he did it.

Natsu isn't immune to time freezing. All he did was overpower Dimaria and that's why time freeze wouldn't work on him.

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/10

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/11

Neither of those you posted prove that Zeref can freeze time while in combat nor do they have any relavance here.

I actually did read it properly unlike a wanker like yourself. Also me downplaying FT?? LMAOO...

In reality, this argument is as silly as saying that Nagato and Obito can use limbo because they had Madara's rinnegan. They've never shown to do it before and they likely can't use it due to some CONTEXT. That's what your not understanding here. You need context in order to make a proper analysis.

Wait lemme get something right here, are u implying zeref doesn't have TS or what? am kinda confused as to what ur arguing rn. I showed u scans of when he mentions how he got TIME MAGIC from the eclipse gate, which he then later shows higher tier Time manip(Rewind & Jump) with the fairy heart yet u still think he can't time stop??

I don't get ur 2nd point about natsu not being immune to TS cuz he overpowered dimaria? That doesn't make any sense, how does overpowering one make u resistance to hax?

U're quick to use the word "wank" no problem, i'll still debate maturely with you. So pls can u tell me instances i've "wanked" fairytail? I'll be quick to debunk u.

I don't want to derail this thread so i won't address ur last point.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By El_directo_

@el_directo_: he’s also serious, so the moment he believes Zeref to be a threat he would use it.

Thats True, i guess.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Yeah maybe in the first minute or so he though that. It was obvious at several points in the fight that he was severely outclassed. Aizen had every opportunity to utilize KS up until Ichigo "killed" him. So I don't see any reason at all to think he would use it here.

Coming in with a serious mindset doesn't mean OOC. Aizen is arrogant as hell, he isn't going to view Zeref as an actual threat until Zeref utilizes his hax considering the stat difference.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FaradaySloth  Online

@man_of_miracles: He didn't think he was outclassed until Ichigo swiped away UltraFragor and powered up.

Why wouldn't he use it here? Because he thought he could beat a fodder without it? Makes zero sense for him not to use it against a total stranger who he does not know the abilities of. If you had a power that would one-shot everyone on your street, why would you not try to use it on a random stranger from another street who thinks he can beat you?

Aizen didn't view any of the Gotei 13 as threats and yet he still used KS...