Zen’ō vs Sinbad

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@valor_175: unfortunately for you but by DB's Logic higher power means hax get's no selled or resisted and we can apply that here as equalization is in place otherwise their powers wouldn't work on eachother period and as shown Frieza can withstand existence erasure from a fraction of Sidra's Haka ki but when Toppo unleashed his it utterly overpowers Frieza and recks the shit out of him because GoD Toppo is stronger than Golden Frieza so since Zeno is top dog we know Hakai existence erasing wouldn't even faze him.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190 said:

@valor_175:

You have to prove said hax has affected someone on zenos level or it could be treated as nlf if it has only being used on folder tiers in the series. I mean its not like its some spatial space hax that could be considered,also prove this version of sinbad starts off with tossing out his hax the second he starts battling or if he is even light speed to begin with.

There is a reason why zeno is above gods that can destroy anything like the physical and spiritual plane of existence you know.

Again, this line of logic is incorrect. Simply being powerful has literally nothing to do with resisting hax, as actual feats are needed for that.

Also, it would only be an NLF if I was hyping his hax above their observed limits, which I'm not considering the fact that Zeno hasn't shown the ability to deal with said hax.

Lol you said it yourself,you're obviously hyping his hax above observed limits as you've failed to prove his hax has affected tiers on heck even the universal level scale,his sound hax and all were what was depicted earlier in the series on folder tiers. Also,you failed to answer my question of him having any light speed feats or scaling,its not like zeno would be coming to straight up brawl him though,the second the battle begins,the magi timeline would go to waste with a delete key which zeno would be pushing.

This was a mismatch that didn't deserve to get bumbed in the first place.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: unfortunately for you but by DB's Logic higher power means hax get's no selled or resisted and we can apply that here as equalization is in place otherwise their powers wouldn't work on eachother period and as shown Frieza can withstand existence erasure from a fraction of Sidra's Haka ki but when Toppo unleashed his it utterly overpowers Frieza and recks the shit out of him because GoD Toppo is stronger than Golden Frieza so since Zeno is top dog we know Hakai existence erasing wouldn't even faze him.

This also

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@gaoron said:

@caocao: High multiversal? Feats?

He was compared to Ugo, who already was High Multiversal, since he has his own realm and the total controll above the Magi-Verse. I will make some scans from the Manga, but i need some time.

@elderelijah190 said:
@caocao said:
@valor_175 said:
@chaos239 said:

Zeno is a FTL multiversal character, are Magi characters that powerful?

Zeno has no feats making him FTL, and he obviously isn't a fighter. On the other hand, Magi characters do have FTL feats, and this specific version of Sinbad has more than enough power to keep up.

This, and Zeno isn´t a Multiversal Charakter. Only a Multi-Universal Charakter.

However, Sinbad in at his best Moment was High Multiversal, so Zeno has no chance.

Lol at high multiversal,do you even have any feats that depicts him at universal?

Oh, that´s easy.

Ugo is on the same Level like Sinbad and, both are far above Ill Illah, a Universal Being. The same Ill Illah thet hold as a pet by Ugo in his own Realm. I will collect the Chapter and Infos this days for you guys.

It´s more a lol that Zeno should beat him.

umm how does that make any of them universal by feats? And i didn't know being above a universal being makes you high multiversal,that's an infinite amount of wanking there. Btw,i never knew the magi verse comprises of million of universes which is still considered as multiversal,lol at high multiversal IMO. By actual dc feats,each and everyone sinbad scales to are universal+

Zeno easily deleting an entire timeline consisting of 12 universes in the utmostly easiest way puts him above anything in the magi verse,he litteraly godstomps simbad here.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@valor_175 said:

@god_vulcan: Could you help me explain the fact that general power doesn't allow someone to resist hax? There are two of them and one of me, so it's quite tiring, lol.

Give me a moment I'm debating three people at once in another thread lol. Also DB stans are always tiring, they always have been.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephengreen said:

Unfortunately for you, this isn't DB, and their logic doesn't carry over to other universes or their respective hax.

Then by the same coin flip neither does Sinbad's so i guess Zeno and Sinbad are now just akwardly staring at each other or are going to play galactic chess or a random game.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190 said:
@valor_175 said:
@elderelijah190 said:

@valor_175:

You have to prove said hax has affected someone on zenos level or it could be treated as nlf if it has only being used on folder tiers in the series. I mean its not like its some spatial space hax that could be considered,also prove this version of sinbad starts off with tossing out his hax the second he starts battling or if he is even light speed to begin with.

There is a reason why zeno is above gods that can destroy anything like the physical and spiritual plane of existence you know.

Again, this line of logic is incorrect. Simply being powerful has literally nothing to do with resisting hax, as actual feats are needed for that.

Also, it would only be an NLF if I was hyping his hax above their observed limits, which I'm not considering the fact that Zeno hasn't shown the ability to deal with said hax.

Lol you said it yourself,you're obviously hyping his hax above observed limits as you've failed to prove his hax has affected tiers on heck even the universal level scale,his sound hax and all were what was depicted earlier in the series on folder tiers. Also,you failed to answer my question of him having any light speed feats or scaling,its not like zeno would be coming to straight up brawl him though,the second the battle begins,the magi timeline would go to waste with a delete key which zeno would be pushing.

This was a mismatch that didn't deserve to get bumbed in the first place.

I'm getting tired of repeating myself. Unless Zeno has resisted any hax, he can't, it's as simple as that. Zeno could be as powerful as he wants, but without feats of resistance or extremely specific and reliable statements, he won't be able to do anything against it.

In the Magi universe, magic is performed by using magoi (energy from the Rukh, a divine power that makes up all phenomena in the universe). It was explained by Sinbad and Judar that this would include everything from lightning and fire to light and sound. In the Magnostadt Arc, Aladdin dodged multiple light beams from Titus, which were indeed going at the speed of light based on the information we obtained from Sinbad and Judar. Later, after a power-up and an entire timeskip, Sinbad blitzed and dominated Aladdin in a one-on-one fight, making him faster than light by multiple magnitudes. After becoming the guardian of the Sacred Palace, not even the combined efforts of Aladdin, Alibaba, Hakuryuu and Judar could tag him. Meanwhile, you have Zeno with no FTL movement or combat speed feats...

You admitted it yourself so stop trying to dodge your statements above,your statement of hax being regarded as nlf if said hax is hyped above observed limits which i totally agreed on, i mean tiers like itachi would solo odin if nlf didn't exist,midora would oneshot galactus,kaguya and so on. Once again,you failed to depict prove of sinbads hax working on universal level tiers he has ever encountered before in the the series and also him using his hax at the get go of every battle against everyone.Also, alladin is basically thesame guy that gets easily tagged by hypersonic attacks and tends to always rely on his borg always. he has no light speed reaction feats or anything close to that. Also when did sinbad state those beams to be going at the speed of light.

zeno still deletes the magi verse quite easily. It was obviously a bait.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190 said:
@caocao said:
@gaoron said:

@caocao: High multiversal? Feats?

He was compared to Ugo, who already was High Multiversal, since he has his own realm and the total controll above the Magi-Verse. I will make some scans from the Manga, but i need some time.

@elderelijah190 said:
@caocao said:
@valor_175 said:
@chaos239 said:

Zeno is a FTL multiversal character, are Magi characters that powerful?

Zeno has no feats making him FTL, and he obviously isn't a fighter. On the other hand, Magi characters do have FTL feats, and this specific version of Sinbad has more than enough power to keep up.

This, and Zeno isn´t a Multiversal Charakter. Only a Multi-Universal Charakter.

However, Sinbad in at his best Moment was High Multiversal, so Zeno has no chance.

Lol at high multiversal,do you even have any feats that depicts him at universal?

Oh, that´s easy.

Ugo is on the same Level like Sinbad and, both are far above Ill Illah, a Universal Being. The same Ill Illah thet hold as a pet by Ugo in his own Realm. I will collect the Chapter and Infos this days for you guys.

It´s more a lol that Zeno should beat him.

umm how does that make any of them universal by feats? And i didn't know being above a universal being makes you high multiversal,that's an infinite amount of wanking there. Btw,i never knew the magi verse comprises of million of universes which is still considered as multiversal,lol at high multiversal IMO. By actual dc feats,each and everyone sinbad scales to are universal+

Zeno easily deleting an entire timeline consisting of 12 universes in the utmostly easiest way puts him above anything in the magi verse,he litteraly godstomps simbad here.

I postet some scans. A Universe isn´t relevant in the World of Magi. Sinbad and the others at the End are absolute boundless by the World. Well, i see more wanking about Zeno who is only Multi-Universal, as by the Magi-Verse on ComicVine, so i don´t think this should be a problem.

Nope, that doesn´t make Zeno above the Magi-verse because Zeno isn´t above Time. He has his own 12-Universe (Before 18 Universe)-System which have only one Timeline. Or can you explain why there was a different Zeno in the World of Trunks? Zeno can easely destroy one Universe or more in Magi. Not big thing, Low Magi-God Ill Illah create a new one. He isn´t high Multiverse, because he create the Mass of the Multiverses. He is high Multiverse, because he is a higher-dimensional Beeing as a God. A higher dimensional Being that even Zeno can´t handle, because he has no relevant Feats against Charakters who are more then 4-D. If he can even destroyed 4-D Charakters. That will be the next Question. The poor Zeno can take his place in the aquarium near the other Gods.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zeno end in his Hand like Ill Illah and the only thing that happend is that he became Zeno his Power too.

What happend in the Scans? Sinbad destroyed Ill Illah with his own Universe (Every God below Sinbad became a Universe) He stealing his power and writes a new one. Like i said. It´s not a big deal in Magi.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ElderElijah190

@caocao:

Sorry but no universal level dc feat was depicted there,i know of those scans already but they lack the dc/battle feats we can work with to change anything here. And yeah,zeno is regarded as multi universal even though he erased an entire timeline consisting of 12 universes with utmost ease,a feat Sinbad hasn't achieved anything close to. Fictional wise, creation does not = destruction. We deal with feats and Sinbad is basically still universal by said feats. He could be highballed and scaled above though,don't get me wrong.

Zeno doesn't just destroy universes but deletes them alongside the fabric and concept of space itself "basically erasure which sinbad has no answer to". Also,what i meant by timeline was the present magi timeline would get erased as well,zenos erasure also affected zamatsus existence at that particular ark present timeline and not to mention future trunks timeline was erased as well.

Zeno basically owns him quite easily if looked into.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#69 higherpower  Moderator

Seeing Valor dismantle the arguments in this thread made my day.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: Yeah you're hyping his feats at insane levels with no evidence to back it up,no prove of said hax working on universal level tiers which would depict it to come close to affecting someone on zenos level.

You talked about limit yourself and no feats have proven universal or below isn't the said hax limit. Dark Schneider could one shot IG thanos if we consider the amount of ds hax ig thanos has no answer to,same could be said for kaguya to Odin as well,IT. All this could be scaled to your logic as you've failed to prove Sinbad folder hax is capable of getting the attention of a high tier multi universal supreme god of an entire verse like zeno.

Power levels also work with dbs logic, transmutation,time stop and related hax,physical and spiritual erasure and so on can and has being overpowered by power levels via dbs logic. You can't say there hax resisting logic won't be taking into account and impose another said verses logic on them. That's a no,they're different series for a reason.

This battle i repeat won't be zeno going in to battle him as sinbad would be expecting though,it would be a straight up erasure once the fight starts.

Alladin gets tagged by hypersonic attack so Sinbad coming close to light speed from scaling to him and other alladin level tiers is invalid. You still have no prove or statement that portrays those beams to be anything close to light speed,dodging your statements once again right?

This thread for one has already being concluded to be a zeno victory thread from the beginning,i wonder why it was bumbed with nothing new in the magi verse smh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190 said:

@caocao:

Sorry but no universal level dc feat was depicted there,i know of those scans already but they lack the dc/battle feats we can work with to change anything here.

What happend here?

No Caption Provided

Well if we can work or noth. That is the function way of Magi. Not every Verse is impressive like Zeno´s Dragon Ball who destroyed a Universe. That Concept in Magi is complete different to Dragon Ball Super, so why that should be not a feat?

But for the point, he hasn´t some feat how will Zeno beat Sinbad if he isn´t even a higherdimensional Being? Hakai? Destroy Universe? No Chance in this way. The other point: Either Person A has the Potencial to destroy Multiverse or/and he is on a higherdimensional Scale equal to a Multiverse. For a hard Exemple: Nyarlathotep has no relevant Feats to make his Power to al Multiversal our Outer-God Level. But he is a higherdimensional Being (Don´t get me wrong, Nya is far above Sinbad). A higher dimensional being can´t beaten by someone who is a lower dimensional being, unless he has at least Abilitys that are higherdimensional. But both are different types of Existence.

And yeah,zeno is regarded as multi universal even though he erased an entire timeline consisting of 12 universes with utmost ease,a feat Sinbad hasn't achieved anything close to.

Magi has more then one Universe, and Ill Illah isn´t the only God of Magi. There are even higher Gods above Sinbad and Ugo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A higherimensional Concept far above Dragon Ball Super.

Fictional wise, creation does not = destruction. We deal with feats and Sinbad is basically still universal by said feats. He could be highballed and scaled above though,don't get me wrong.

Well, i total agree. Creation isn´t destruction. But Sinbad alllready shown that he can create and destroyed: The first Page by me is showing the Situation. But, ok this showing ony how he destroyed one Universe with his God. So it will be at least Low-Multi-Universal or Universal + because he destroyed God and Universe side by side.

Zeno doesn't just destroy universes but deletes them alongside the fabric and concept of space itself "basically erasure which sinbad has no answer to". Also,what i meant by timeline was the present magi timeline would get erased as well,zenos erasure also affected zamatsus existence at that particular ark present timeline and not to mention future trunks timeline was erased as well.

The Sacred Place doesen´t have even a Timeline and Magi hasn´t only one Timeline. In the Pictures above you can see the Future with modern Building, etc. Even if Zeno erased one Universe in Magi, he can´t handle against a God from the Sacred Place. The Sacred Place is the Point of All Creation in the Magi-Verse. Not one Universe, not one Timeline.

Also was the Futer Trunks Timeline erased, but not the Parallel-Timeline. We have One Zeno with 12 Universes. 12 Universes with one or 12 Universes with separate Timelines. But in the Trunks Time-Line was another Zeno.

Magi has his own Universes, Hyperdimensions, Time-Space and more. But the Ruler over this is only Sinbad. There is no different Sinbad in the other Timeline, becuase Sinbad create this by his own. We don´t even know if Zeno create Universes.

However, that is the reason, why Sinbad is above Zeno. He is a higherdimensional Being. Maybe not High Multiversal as i said first, but at least multiversal. The points how to see the Statements can be different, so it shouldn´t be a problem.

By the way, even most of the stupid Calc Wikis, takes him to the High Multiverse-Scale. I am not the only one who goes with the Statements this way. Am i wrong? Maybe my explaination is bad, because my english is trash. I can only give you what i have.

Zeno basically owns him quite easily if looked into.

I respect your oppinion, but i must disagree. I know that you disagree my Oppinion too. We can stand by our Explainations, or make a break, becuase i don´t think we came on the same point. I only knew the Dragon Ball Super Anime, but i knew the Magi Manga well. To unterstand the Concept i can take only one or two Scans, because they going belong with a big part of the whole story. Do you read the manga too? I can post more scans if i found the suitable Chapters. (And maybe more explain the context)

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic debating from the DB fanbase, as usual.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#74 darthjhawk  Moderator

Is Zeno really combat applicable? Unless I’m mistaken most of his feats have taken place outside of combat. Don’t get me wrong they are impressive but unless I’m forgetting something, Zamasu, and everything in the TOP that Zeno erased where outside of relative actual combat. Does he even have any combat feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, i don´t take such Discussions serious. It´s all no Canon, so we don´t know what happend if both sides fight against :D

I respect every oppinion, i doesen´t say someone is wrong. I have my own oppinion to those Charakters and give my Explainations and Scans. I like Dragon Ball, but i know the contradictions in this Verse. That make it very difficult to let Dragon Ball fight against other Worlds, who doesen´t even have the same System. Not every Manga or Anime shows Action on his powerfull points. I know Magi well, but it´s hard for me to explain the full concept. I don´t thing Zeno can do anything against Sinbad but this is only my Oppionion based on the Statements and the Situation from the Magi-Verse. If the Guys said, Zeno wins. Well, i don´t care. For me it is more a hit in the nuts to see that Natsu wins against Dark Schneider or Demonbane. We don´t know much about Zeno, and i am not a friend of matches who are one of them a unknown number. However, i will answere soon but at first i am going to bed. See ya guys.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ElderElijah190

@caocao: Basically what you stated,his battle feats puts him at universal when we consider his feats with his god,basically how i scaled him earlier. Zeno erased an entire timeline consisting of "12 universes"like it was nothing and was playing in a void of nothingness. Note,not even the vacume of space is left after zenos erasure,concept of reality alongside time itself gets deleted if zeno wishes. He would potentialy erase Sinbad from "existence" Sinbad as a god won't be in existence anymore alongside all that exist in his realm,though op stated location to be in a planet though.

That's basically how zenos erasure works,the said tier he chooses basically cease to exist "Sinbad has no answer to this and said zeno erasure has no bounds"

There are also dimensions in the dbs verse,heck a single universe in dbs contains dimensions. Zeno is also above all of existence in dbs as he's the omni king. Creation does not = destruction when weighing feats which is why tiers that only has a feat of creating a said universe and so on aren't taking seriously as they're basically featless as to that aspect when it comes to aoe/dc battling feats. Zeno not having a creation feat isn't something to hold him back via battle wise.

You're right tho,we have our different opinion here and our logic could work differently but i advice you look into my point on how zeno edges it quite easily. You can also post other feats if you had like to though,am sure people would want to view them but i already know of said scans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why i hate Zeno threads. He's a powerful character, but lacks durability & speed feats.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 darthjhawk  Moderator

@valor_175: If he has no actual speed or durability and only DC feats how can he be expected to attack faster or even take an attack?

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This community is so toxic about DBS

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 darthjhawk  Moderator
Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno has no real durability feats, he does have some impressive DC feats, but we already know he has trouble tracking FTL opponents so he doesn't have any impressive speed feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can we debate someone whose ONLY feat is casual universe erasing?

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ElderElijah190

@valor_175: No hard feelings mate but its not like you proved anything though,all you did was dodge your earlier statements, starting with zeno not having a durability feat(debunked) proceeded to sinbad hax which was applicable to folder tiers in the series would take out zeno. Speed feats for Sinbad for one to be close to light speed weren't backed up as well,again that bullet was dodged as no prove could uphold such claims. Going against another verses hax resistance logic could also be considered as bs also. You bringing up wasting your time and all has me clueless here. And yes,he could be highballed and scaled above universal via feat wise but he holds no feats to place him beyond that scale except creation and statement. My apologies if you found my post to be rude but i advice you try to understand them a little bit more b4 jumping into conclusion.

Once again the thread was abandoned earlier in zenos favour for a reason.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno won't even engage him combat wise,that's not his thing. He could erase him without this resulting to combat. Btw,its not like Sinbad has speed feats that places him at light speed also.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: wym locked earlier? I mean this thread a long time ago. I just bumped it because there were more feats.

I’m wondering why ppl are doing Magi dirty is not Bleach with the Yhwach situation. They have feats to back them up.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: that’s why you scale. I’m pretty sure DB fans or stans do it too.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: My bad about it being locked but its safe to assume it was abandoned earlier in zenos favour.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: it’s was abandoned because Sinbad didn’t have a lot of feats yet

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As usual people like to suck each other off to validate themselves then blame it on the DB community.... ok lol

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190 said:

@caocao: Basically what you stated,his battle feats puts him at universal when we consider his feats with his god,basically how i scaled him earlier.

That is correct. He destroyed one Universe. But that doesen´t put him to Universe-Level, because he can do this all the day. Also he became the Power of the Universe (See, the Scan i ve allready postet)

Zeno erased an entire timeline consisting of "12 universes"like it was nothing and was playing in a void of nothingness. Note,not even the vacume of space is left after zenos erasure,concept of reality alongside time itself gets deleted if zeno wishes. He would potentialy erase Sinbad from "existence" Sinbad as a god won't be in existence anymore alongside all that exist in his realm,though stated location to be in a planet though.

You mean the Situation against Zamasu? Doesen´t erased only this one Universe?

I wonder why Goku and the others can survive in the Nothingness.

However, a Universe is on a 4-D Scale, Sinbad is at least a 5-D being. How should Zeno erased him, if he isn´t even a 5-D being? Let Zeno erased the Universes in Magi, he doesen´t can enter the Sacred Place, nor get in a other Timeline.

That's basically how zenos erasure works,the said tier he chooses basically cease to exist "Sinbad has no answer to this and said zeno erasure has no bounds"

If that´s the True, then Zeno his erasure is infinite Dimensional, but there is no Point that proves that he is. He only erased Universes, he is bound by his own Timeline (Remember the second Zeno)

You can only erased beings that are lower then you´re own Existance, or on the same Level at max.

Zeno has only shown by Statemend and Power a Low 4-Dimensional Power. But can Zeno from his own World erase the Timeline from the other Zeno? Can he even get in his Verse without a Time Machine? There is no Proof that he can. So, his Power can´t work against Sinbad. By the Logik, Zeno could erase Madoka, Demonbane and Hajiun, because his erasure has no bounds.

There are also dimensions in the dbs verse,heck a single universe in dbs contains dimensions. Zeno is also above all of existence in dbs as he's the omni king. Creation does not = destruction when weighing feats which is why tiers that only has a feat of creating a said universe and so on aren't taking seriously as they're basically featless as to that aspect when it comes to aoe/dc battling feats. Zeno not having a creation feat isn't something to hold him back via battle wise.

The Dimensions in Magi are a bit more diverse then the Dimensions of Dragon Ball Super.

Well, even someone has no feats, it doesen´t make him lose the Battle. Like i said, Nyarlathotep is a very high dimensional being, but has not much feats. Even Zeno has more feats, but if we take the situation for real then we know Nyar is a higher Being then Zeno, That´s like someone is above Zeno, and i don´t think there is any chance zu erased someone who isn´t bound by the Rules of the Universe. Well, Sinbad is far weaker by the herachie of Dimensional Beings, then Nyar. He never can hurt it, but same goes for Zeno, even he destroyed a Universe with Sinbad. He can´t hurt him

because he isn´t in the same league. Feats alone aren´t enough. Both Charakters must be at least the same dimensional Existance. Well, Zeno doesen´t need a Creation feat, but it shows that we don´t know much about him. It is to early and at least, the wrong Enemy. There is nothing that Zeno can do against Sinbad, even if he erased, Jiren and the others. At least, maybe Sinbad can´t beat Zeno too, because as you said (Not enough feats, or not powerfull enough) Sinbad at his Point as a God isn´t a real fighter, even Zeno isn´t a real fighter. That is a fight without quality. Zeno can´t harm Sinbad because he is a higher being and Sinbad can´t harm Zeno, because he hasn´t shown enough feats. That is the only point in my oppinion there is in one way alternative.

You're right tho,we have our different opinion here and our logic could work differently but i advice you look into my point on how zeno edges it quite easily. You can also post other feats if you had like to though,am sure people would want to view them but i already know of said scans.

Don´t worry, i look into your point. I try to find a possibility for Zeno, but that isn´t easy. Not because the feats, because the different Types. Well, i am looking for more. Sinbad´s pure Combat Feats aren´t impressiv, he has shown maybe Continent-Level or something, but if we take the God Sinbad, the Reincarnation of David, then it will be complicated. It is another concept.

The Speed question is hard to assess, because Speed isn´t relevant if he moves outside of time-space continuums. But before he was a god, i think he was MHS+ or maybe Sub-Relativistic.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ElderElijah190

@kasya_carey: well i know of his current feats as magi for one has currently ended. Just saying,Sinbad feats via scaling i never disapproved with and so on won't be enough to maneuver things here as zeno still edges it as I've proved numerous times earlier though via feats,logic and all.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: read the previous posts and you’ll see. I don’t believe you fall under that category tho

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ElderElijah190

@caocao: cool analyses there mate but all i have to say here is for one,zero erased a timeline and a timering got erased in the manga. Goku and trunks time travelling back to the future might be because the timeline was basically still undergoing erasure,we know because the timeline erasure statement came later from whis after zeno was brought back. A time ring being erased in the manga indicates a timeline was erased once again,a timeline for one houses 12 universes which zeno theoretically erased,by dc feats,he outclasses sinbad on a large margin but this isn't me lowballing Sinbad though as scaling is allowed to him. Also,zeno won't have to destroy the universe with him,thats not how his technique works. He could erase him from existence. If am not wrong, Sinbad doesn't have any existence erasure hax defence neither do i think any lower tier which he could scale to in the series does.

He would basically seize to exist at whatever scenario "existence erasure" Basically him seizing to exist from every planes of existence he transcends at. Not to mention op stated battle takes on earth. How fast can Sinbad replicate counter measure on zenos erasure? How long does it take him to impose the escape plan u earlier stated? I doubt he knows anything about zeno here also,what are the chance he won't be taking of guard? Battle doesn't even take place in his realm and zeno for one could operate in whatever field he finds himself at. Also,bringing up nyar or demonbane which are hyperversal nigh omnipotent beings doesn't really seem to help your claims here. Demonbane for one has become one with reality as he became to strong for azatoth who is omnipotent to erase. Those guys are riduculous lol.

I do agree it could go either way though as you have your opinion and i have mine. Nice debate though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: cool analyses there mate but all i have to say here is for one,zero erased a timeline and a timering got erased in the manga. Goku and trunks time travelling back to the future might be because the timeline was basically still undergoing erasure,we know because the timeline erasure statement came later from whis after zeno was brought back. A time ring being erased in the manga indicates a timeline was erased once again,a timeline for one houses 12 universes which zeno theoretically erased,by dc feats,he outclasses sinbad on a large margin but this isn't me lowballing Sinbad though as scaling is allowed to him.

Oh, ok. The process wasn´t completed? Possible, but Zamasu himself was already gone and he was at least one with the Concept of the Universe, or not? Well, by showing feats on a Universal Scale, Zeno has shown more. But only that he erased more then one Universe already and the Statement, that he erased 6 Universe on the same time. This Statement was part of the History, so it is official. Sinbad in the whole Story has shown more feats, like his Magic, Reality Warp, he isn´t bound by Time and Space as he became God, he is immune against Curses, his Regeneration is on a godly niveau, he is immortal, and he write the Story of the World, or better say: He writes the Plot in the Universe(s) That is more that Zeno shown, but by Power: Zeno erased 6 Universes on the same Time, Sinbad doesen´t. But if we take the Situation, then we know that Sinbad has the possibilities. Not showing by feats, but by potencial. And this potencial is far above Zeno, becasue Zeno his Feats are very limitated.

Also,zeno won't have to destroy the universe with him,thats not how his technique works. He could erase him from existence. If am not wrong, Sinbad doesn't have any existence erasure hax defence neither do i think any lower tier which he could scale to in the series does.

Well, that is the problem: If he is a higherdimensional being, Zeno can´t erased him. )Except Zenos Power is on the same higherdimensional number, or higher. If he used his Power against Sinbad he would not hit him, because he doesen´t exist in the dimensional System like the other Guys who exist in Dragon Ball. Here is another Problem: Zeno doesen´t have a similar Gegner in Dragon Ball Super, so we only can speculated. If only feats relevant, then even Naruto beats Azathoth, because he has shown more feats. Feats alone are only relevant, if the dimensional structure the same, or the enemy below this structure. That is what i mean some posts before.

There are fictional charakters, who are higherdimensional. No matter if he has feats or not: If he is a higherdimensional being, then his opponend he is in the hierarchy of beings above him. The next question is, has the higherdimensional being some Powers on his own Level. That´s not ever given, so at least most of the matches ends in Stalemates by Logic. Now is the Question. Does have Sinbad the Power to destroy Zeno. I don´t think so, he never shown. But, we don´t know much about Zeno´s Skills. But Sinbad is above Zeno by be a higher Existance. That is the reason, why i said that Zeno doesen´t have a chance. He can´t understand Sinbad his Niveau, he can´t even touch it. To be frank, it is hard to say who win, because both Universes are very different. Dragon Ball is more a Verse where Power destroyes Hax and even Hax most is a Destruction-Power. In Magi, there is more a Concept and many Statements. The Hax of Magi doesen´t get destroyed by raw Power like in Dragon Ball. There is more "Which Hax is better" Contest.

He would basically seize to exist at whatever scenario "existence erasure" Basically him seizing to exist from every planes of existence he transcends at. Not to mention op stated battle takes on earth. How fast can Sinbad replicate counter measure on zenos erasure? How long does it take him to impose the escape plan u earlier stated? I doubt he knows anything about zeno here also,what are the chance he won't be taking of guard? Battle doesn't even take place in his realm and zeno for one could operate in whatever field he finds himself at. Also,bringing up nyar or demonbane which are hyperversal nigh omnipotent beings doesn't really seem to help your claims here. Demonbane for one has become one with reality as he became to strong for azatoth who is omnipotent to erase. Those guys are riduculous lol.

Yes, but that can only hit someone like Dark Schneider who exist on 3 Planes of existence and he is still a 3-D Charakter, because he exist in a 3-D/4-D System. Well, Zeno is the only guy who can erased him from Dragon Ball (And Tori-Bot), but those guys you can only complete erased if you erased the whole System. And the System in Magi is far higher, because Sinbad isn´t boundet by a Universe or multiple Time-Space Continuums. He lost all this, as he entrance the Sacred place and became God.

You can see, it is different: Sinbad isn´t bounded by an Universe like the Gods of Destruction or Zamasu. He is above those System. He is above this System like Zeno, but it is more that he is every Zeno on the different Timelines in one Person. That is the Different and that make him to a higherdimensional or Multiversal Charakter. But ok, maybe Multiversal and Higher Multiversal are wrong designation. Not every Being that is a "Multiversal Charakter", means he can erased a Multiverse. He only exist on the higherdimensional Plane to be one with the Multiverse. That is for example what i hate on those Calc-Sides. They doesent´t make a difference between the Destructive Power and the dimensional Plane of the Charakters. Someone exist above infinite Timelines and Universes? So, he can destroyed it. That is no proof that he can, but it isn´t relevant in a fight. No one on a smaller dimensional scale can harm him, except there is a proof that the opponent have a higherdimensional power. But Zeno doesen´t shown, he by himself exist only in the Timeline of 12 Universes. In the other Timeline, there are other Zeno´s. And as i said: Sinbad isn´t the higherst being in Magi. There countless Gods for every Universe and his different Timelines.

Well, i know because Sinbad isn´t on the same Level like Nyar or Demonbane. But, it was only a comparson what higherdimensional Beings are. Even if Zeno try to erased Sinbad on earth, then he can´t erased him. He can destroy the whole Universe with Sinbad, it doesn´t make it different. He isn´t bound by this Universe, so he can exist outside of the Universe and outside everything that can erased Space and even Time. If we take this match for real, then is even the Sinbad who fight against Zeno only an Avatar, because Sinbad "exist" only in the Sacred Place. If we take the normal Sinbad without God Powers, or the Sinbad who lose all this Powers, then yes: Zeno will murderstomp him. But if we take The one above all Gods in Magi, then i don´t see how Zeno can erased him.

I do agree it could go either way though as you have your opinion and i have mine. Nice debate though.

Thanks, i think the same way. We don´t need to attack us, because it is not my way of a debate. I don´t won´t imposition my oppinion, i only will explain how i came to the decision, so we you do the same way with me. If we don´t find good point, then fine by me.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC Zeno isn’t multiversal only universal as he didn’t destroy multiple in one go.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno has no speed or durability feats. Depends on who strikes first