Zeno vs Aizen

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@divyansh13 said:

Hypocrite much?

> Criticizes me for debating in my threads

> debating himself in his thread

You have small understanding. What I'm doing is playing devil's advocate and trying to look at it from a balanced perspective that either combatant could win. What you do is make a mismatch with a winner in mind then debate for the one you think stomps. I'm trying to add workarounds to fights, not ones where you've decided who wins because you think they have a bigger D.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@asfazvfaws said:

Aizen can oneshot the Living Tribunal let alone this weak character.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Morningstar999

@ssjbatdan said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@divyansh13 said:

Hypocrite much?

You have small understanding. What I'm doing is playing devil's advocate and trying to look at it from a balanced perspective that either combatant could win. What you do is make a mismatch with a winner in mind then debate for the one you think stomps. I'm trying to add workarounds to fights, not ones where you've decided who wins because you think they have a bigger D.

There is no balance in putting a casual low-multiversal character vs a continental/multi continental one in AP...even with hax, Zen-Oh has existence erasure, he just blinks him, Aizen then becomes a distant and vague memory soon after, his immortality is irrelevant. Zen-Oh doesn't entertain random dudes, Goku is an exception for whatever reason lol. HST characters shouldn't fight DBZ characters to begin with, the gap is absurd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@eredin12 said:
@asfazvfaws said:

I get this is a joke, but how do people actually argue that he can hurt the Living Tribunal?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@divyansh13 said:

Hypocrite much?

There is no balance in putting a casual low-multiversal character vs a continental/multi continental one in AP...even with hax, Zen-Oh has existence erasure, he just blinks him, Aizen then becomes a distant and vague memory soon after, his immortality is irrelevant. Zen-Oh doesn't entertain random dudes, Goku is an exception for whatever reason lol.

But the situation of the fight and Aizen is big-brained with hax. People didn't think David could beat Goliath, either. Anyhow, I was talking about me trying to look at it from a balanced perspective, not the fight being balanced. Zeno obviously can one-shot. But that's not the question being posed.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@eredin12 said:
@asfazvfaws said:

I get this is a joke, but how do people actually argue that he can hurt the Living Tribunal?

No Caption Provided

Could fight Yhwach, who can do this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@gangorca said:
@eredin12 said:
@asfazvfaws said:

No Caption Provided

Just because you can fight someone who can do that doesn't mean you yourself have a single attack that can hurt something as massive as the Living Tribunal. Even considering the meme, what the hell can Aizen actually do? Don't you need to have like universal conceptual manipulation to combat the Living Tribunal?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@divyansh13 said:

Hypocrite much?

There is no balance in putting a casual low-multiversal character vs a continental/multi continental one in AP...even with hax, Zen-Oh has existence erasure, he just blinks him, Aizen then becomes a distant and vague memory soon after, his immortality is irrelevant. Zen-Oh doesn't entertain random dudes, Goku is an exception for whatever reason lol.

But the situation of the fight and Aizen is big-brained with hax. People didn't think David could beat Goliath, either. Anyhow, I was talking about me trying to look at it from a balanced perspective, not the fight being balanced. Zeno obviously can one-shot. But that's not the question being posed.

But what's the point?? Aizen can't harm Zen-Oh...someone who scales above GoDs isn't gonna feel sword swings from someone who is multi continental...hax can't do anything here, it's like arguing that Itachi can put Ui Goku under Tsukuyomi.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bleach wank.... man

A guy who destroyed 4 dimensional space of a entire multiverse , can react to people moving trillions of times the speed of light , is durable enough to survive Multiversal tier destruction e.t.c. vs a planetary , barely FTL guy who would not even survive multi Continental tier destruction

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Morningstar999

@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@gangorca said:
@eredin12 said:
@asfazvfaws said:

No Caption Provided

Just because you can fight someone who can do that doesn't mean you yourself have a single attack that can hurt something as massive as the Living Tribunal. Even considering the meme, what the hell can Aizen actually do? Don't you need to have like universal conceptual manipulation to combat the Living Tribunal?

Marvel has TOAA, anime has Umineko(if you consider it anime), TOAA alone can blink Living Tribunal, Yhwach can blink TOAA. Aizen can fight Yhwach for a while, therefore KS gg.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Morningstar999

@johanliebert123 said:

The bleach wank.... man

A guy who destroyed 4 dimensional space of a entire multiverse , can react to people moving trillions of times the speed of light , is durable enough to survive Multiversal tier destruction e.t.c. vs a planetary , barely FTL guy who would not even survive multi Continental tier destruction

Aizen being planetary is iffy...unless you mean that he can affect the planet in some way and is multi continental, then yes. I think he is FTL probably...that said, I agree that this should just be locked, it's not close to put characters that solos HST effortlessly against Zen-Oh, much less Aizen lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But what's the point?? Aizen can't harm Zen-Oh...someone who scales above GoDs isn't gonna feel sword swings from someone who is multi continental...hax can't do anything here, it's like arguing that Itachi can put Ui Goku under Tsukuyomi.

Zeno literally has no physical feats and Whis specifically states he's not a fighter and that his strength comes from somewhere else. Aizen can win by any means. He doesn't even need to directly fight him.

Itachi could Tsukuyomi Goku, but Goku's mind isn't so weak that some weaksauce ninja attack would hurt him. Goku has gone through Popo's training.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf is this?

Hey, it hasn't been locked, unlike your Naruto boxing Jiren. =P

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno should stomp by statement alone.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honokirby23 said:

wtf is this?

Hey, it hasn't been locked, unlike your Naruto boxing Jiren. =P

@owie:

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway

Imma gonna make an Aizen vs Sheogorath thread

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

Zeno literally has no physical feats and Whis specifically states he's not a fighter and that his strength comes from somewhere else. Aizen can win by any means. He doesn't even need to directly fight him.

Itachi could Tsukuyomi Goku, but Goku's mind isn't so weak that some weaksauce ninja attack would hurt him. Goku has gone through Popo's training.

Bruh, by logic Zen-Oh is too durable to be even scratched by Aizen lol...why wouldn't someone like Beerus speedblitz and oneshot him if not? Why does GP serve him? Why do his attendaints serve him? He could tank the erasure of the entire timeline in the future when he killed Zamasu...why wouldn't he tank something from Aizen?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway

Well, physical feats for Sheogorath???Lmao, jk...

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123 said:

Anyway

Well, physical feats for Sheogorath???Lmao, jk...

Damn , you got me well there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:

Bruh, by logic Zen-Oh is too durable to be even scratched by Aizen lol...why wouldn't someone like Beerus speedblitz and oneshot him if not? Why does GP serve him? Why do his attendaints serve him? He could tank the erasure of the entire timeline in the future when he killed Zamasu...why wouldn't he tank something from Aizen?

Don't ask me how it works. Why did he need a device to follow the match, but then blinked someone who charged him? Could be a travel speed thing there. Could also be that Zeno can't be killed, or has to exist. We don't know how his erasure works. He didn't tank anything, as far as I know.

Anyway

So, another mismatch, where you're going to back the character that is the favored one and not actually try to make an argument for the underdog? Got it.

Also, you very, very, petty. You keep displaying that. I guess I'll start calling mods on your bias mismatches.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JohanLiebert123

@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:

Don't ask me how it works. Why did he need a device to follow the match, but then blinked someone who charged him? Could be a travel speed thing there. Could also be that Zeno can't be killed, or has to exist. We don't know how his erasure works. He didn't tank anything, as far as I know.

@johanliebert123 said:

Anyway

So, another mismatch, where you're going to back the character that is the favored one and not actually try to make an argument for the underdog? Got it.

Also, you very, very, petty. You keep displaying that. I guess I'll start calling mods on your bias mismatches.

I am not actually making the match....... i might , i really wanna see someone somehow debating for Aizen .

Well your kind already debated for him against Lucifer Morningstar so debating against Sheogorath would not be that insane ( pun intended ) , anyway , as i was saying , You or someone else did call mods on Sheogorath vs Mr Mxyzptlk thread after losing the debate so you are the last person who should call me petty

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno can kill Immortals IIRC so Aizen being Immortal is useless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:

@johanliebert123 said:

Anyway

I am not actually making the match....... i might , i really wanna see someone somehow debating for Aizen .

Well your kind already debated for him against Lucifer Morningstar so debating against Sheogorath would not be that insane ( pun intended ) , anyway , as i was saying , You or someone else did call mods on Sheogorath vs Mr Mxyzptlk thread after losing the debate so you are the last person who should call me petty

How did I debate against Lucifer?

No, I didn't lose. You failing to understand how Mxy's 5D is above Sheo doesn't make me the loser. And I didn't call a mod. Thing is, no matter who would win there, you had a winner in mind based on thinking a character was a higher dimensional tier than the other, so why even make the match if you think it's an instant win based on D? Oh, I know. Because you just want to make stomps in favor of TES.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@morningstar999 said:

@johanliebert123 said:

Anyway

How did I debate against Lucifer?

No, I didn't lose. You failing to understand how Mxy's 5D is above Sheo doesn't make me the loser. And I didn't call a mod. Thing is, no matter who would win there, you had a winner in mind based on thinking a character was a higher dimensional tier than the other, so why even make the match if you think it's an instant win based on D? Oh, I know. Because you just want to make stomps in favor of TES.

Aizen fanboys have made statements of him soloing Lucifer on this very site

Yes you diid and No , Mxyzptlk being five dimensional is meaningless , the five dimensionality of DC comics cannot be applied to the other fictional Material , you made seemingly three alternate account and you have zero idea how to rate Mxyzptlk , you even said Mxyzptlk interacted with real writers and is above his artist , you said he is above a real human being and a real human being is above fiction LMFAO , i started debating when i saw the claim of Mxyzptlk destroying the Real world and Darkseid soloing TES , both of them are obviously false

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread.

Fodders like BOS SSG Goku can erase the Comp bleach verse, Zeno is an overkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes you diid and No , Mxyzptlk being five dimensional is meaningless , the five dimensionality of DC comics cannot be applied to the other fictional Material , you made seemingly three alternate account and you have zero idea how to rate Mxyzptlk , you even said Mxyzptlk interacted with real writers and is above his artist , you said he is above a real human being and a real human being is above fiction LMFAO , i started debating when i saw the claim of Mxyzptlk destroying the Real world and Darkseid soloing TES , both of them are obviously false

But I didn't, so you're again flat-out lying about me.

You not understanding why DC's tiering system makes Mxy superior isn't on me. DC basically tiers beings like Sheo far below Mxy.

You know why I had to make alt accounts. Because you and your TES wanks flagged my comments that weren't abusive at all. Again, you say misleading things to try and make me look bad, when it was you who was actually going on alt accounts without making it clear and arguing for Sheo on multiple accounts as if you were different people.

@haxxxz said:

Spite thread.

How is this spite when I'm trying to make a legit argument for Aizen? Why does every fight after to be about vaporizing your opponent?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: doesn't matter in dbs Stats > hax snd abilities

So no even ssj 2 dbz gohan can stomp let alone anyone from dbsb

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By JohanLiebert123

@ssjbatdan said:
@johanliebert123 said:

But I didn't, so you're again flat-out lying about me.

yes you did , you did say Mxyzptlk is above his own artist which is pure wank , nothing else

You not understanding why DC's tiering system makes Mxy superior isn't on me. DC basically tiers beings like Sheo far below Mxy.

sheo tiers on the endless level , Mxyzptlk is less then nothing to an endless , Presence/Overvoid >>> Endless >> Angels ( with 1 exception , potentally two ) >>> 5th dimensional Imps like Mxyzptlk and others

You know why I had to make alt accounts. Because you and your TES wanks flagged my comments that weren't abusive at all.

huh ? Intresting comment seeing how my main account was the one which was initially flagged when nothing i said was close to being abusive

Again, you say misleading things to try and make me look bad

i am not , you did claim Mxyzptlk is above the artist , the artist of DC is a real human last i check and transcend all of fiction due to being a real human , so Mxyzptlk interacting with the writer either means that the writer is either fiction or Mxyzptlk is beyond fiction , The second one is obviously not true due to usage of the concept of science and common sense

,when it was you who was actually going on alt accounts without making it clear and arguing for Sheo on multiple accounts as if you were different people.

at no point did i act like i was different people , you were just salty who flagged my aryan account and then used three alternate accounts youself

@haxxxz said:

Spite thread.

How is this spite when I'm trying to make a legit argument for Aizen? Why does every fight after to be about vaporizing your opponent?