Zebediah Killgrave vs Joker

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two of comics most controversial villains (IMO) against each other. Joker has 4 hours prep. To the death.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mutant1230

I think Zebediah would destroy Joker. I mean, even though Joker is a great character, he's kind of just a street thug with some weapons, not superhuman or anything. Zebediah on the other hand could mind control Joker to do anything he wanted, not to mention even if he uses the prep time to his advantage (Joker isn't really that logical so he might just not) he could heal anything Joker does to him with his regeneration.

Surprised this thread didn't go anywhere, it's a very cool matchup.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AlphaQ

Joker stomps with prep. I could beat Purple Man with four hours prep with knowledge and without it I probably could too, if I had Joker's resources.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@alphaq: Really? How on Earth would Joker be able to beat a guy who can mind control and heal? Prep even if Joker uses it well probably wouldn't do any good, he's not some genius with access to unlimited resources like Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne.

Zebediah would win.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: He just uses his laughing gas on the area. He has sufficient sway within the underworld to acquire goons, money and weapons easily and that should be enough.