Zealot Vs Cassandra Cain

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OgreMan

Zealot from Wildcats takes on Batgirl who wins?

I'm trying to find out more about Zealot. What kinds of feats does she have?

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OgreMan

Come on guys its almost Christmas.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Zealot's not big on feats. She runs on anger and her reputation.

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OgreMan
Buckshot said:
"Zealot's not big on feats. She runs on anger and her reputation.
"

Has she ever done something like deflect bullets with her sword or take an insane amount of punishment?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

She dodges and deflects bullets and lasers. Guess I didn't consider that siginificant enough for her to count it as a feat. She can take a lot of punishment (any Coda can, they train for it) but I can't think of any great example. Swords through her don't stop her and explosions in her face only slow her down for a little. She's got only one feat I can think of that would stand above the rest, but it's not solid. The Coda are a class of Kherubim and since they aren't as strong or as fast as the Pantheon (Majestic) they specialize in martial arts. Zealot is not only the leader (and possibly best fighter) of the Coda on her planet, but what she brought to Earth and started teaching the people she made into her new Coda has been said to be the possible origin of all martial arts on the planet. That's potentially really good but it comes from like a single comment and nothing has really backed it up. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Zealot would beat Cassie... and go to 2 - 0 versus the Bat Family... so I guess Nightwing is next up

lol
OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OgreMan
Buckshot said:
"She dodges and deflects bullets and lasers. Guess I didn't consider that siginificant enough for her to count it as a feat. She can take a lot of punishment (any Coda can, they train for it) but I can't think of any great example. Swords through her don't stop her and explosions in her face only slow her down for a little. She's got only one feat I can think of that would stand above the rest, but it's not solid. The Coda are a class of Kherubim and since they aren't as strong or as fast as the Pantheon (Majestic) they specialize in martial arts. Zealot is not only the leader (and possibly best fighter) of the Coda on her planet, but what she brought to Earth and started teaching the people she made into her new Coda has been said to be the possible origin of all martial arts on the planet. That's potentially really good but it comes from like a single comment and nothing has really backed it up. "

Cool thanks man.