• 70 results
#1 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle to the death who wins

#2 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

For those who are not familiar with estarosa...these are some of his abilities

Commandments ability that states anyone who Harbour hatred or anger towards him loses his ability to fight back

Regeneration from even the most critical of attacks

Power of darkness that can be used for offensive and defensive purposes

Super speed flight stamina and durability that comes from his demonic nature

Physical full counter : the ability to send all physical attacks right back at the sender with twice the power.

These are just some of his abilities

#3 Edited by KingGuinness (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd lean towards Estarossa due to versatility and Full Counter.

#4 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

I see

#5 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa.

#6 Posted by FlashingSabre (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Rosa is basically better at everything except skill, and his Full Counter will make it incredibly difficult for Kenny to do damage or stay in the fight endurance wise.

#7 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa because full counter is a hard counter to Kenny's fighting style. Estarossa will Regen from any damage he's dealt although he won't take much because of full counter and a speed advantage. L

#8 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeaaaah Kenpachi holds the L

#9 Posted by dami24434 (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

zaraki dies

#10 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3257 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible mismatch there’s nothing Zaraki can do top counter Estrossa’s version of full counter

#11 Posted by ValorKnight (11621 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa stomps.

#13 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

So no one is arguing for zaraki

#14 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Kenpachi ripping his arm off after a couple of full counters then splitting him clean in two.

#16 Posted by Gaoron (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa

#17 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa slaughters.

#18 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16277 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa wins due to full counter. Kenpachi's only attacks are physical.

#19 Posted by XLR87T3 (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Kenpachi ripping his arm off after a couple of full counters then splitting him clean in two.

Shouldn't one full counter kill Kenny? It reflects your own attack onto yourself, and Kenpachi with just his shikai is a country buster

#20 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Kenpachi isn't going to start off with his strongest attacks plus he’s a sponge when it comes to taking damage.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#21 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll back Kenny. Would be a fun CaV imo

#22 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad match up for Kenpachi in my opinion.

#23 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Just saying, neither of those things would kill, or even majorly affect Estarossa. He's already healed from getting split into 2 pieces, both horizontally and vertically, so that won't work. He can also easily regenerate a chopped off arm considering he's regenerated from worse and even BoS Meliodas was capable of it.

#24 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

Estarosa can regenerate any part of his body almost instantly like nothing happened. Especially against piercing attacks. So how does zaraki match up against that. There's also the full counter too to worry about

#25 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Revold (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Since almost everyone's rooting for Estarossa I'll bring up a few counter points.

Firstly Kenpachi is likely not hating on Estarossa so his commandment is out.

People tend to forget that Estarossa cannot keep spamming Full Counter against follow-up attacks. Meliodas said it in his battle against Gilthunder.

And also he can only Full Counter physical attacks. Kenpachi is brute force, NOT all physical. He uses reiatsu attacks too, which in battles we consider them as NnT's Magic. Kenpachi would probably start using those after he take a few of his physical clashes from Estarossa.

Estarossa said it himself that any demon (except Meliodas) with all his hearts destroyed will die.

BTW Kenpachi Shikai can cut through space itself so I wonder how that goes against Full Counter

#27 Posted by Neptuna (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenny.

#28 Posted by KingZod (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Did you just want to debate him? You knew he was gonna say Kenny

OT: Estarossa. Terrible match up for Kenny

#29 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa Wasn’t all that strong in the anime so I can’t say he wins but it was obvious how powerful he was no selling Mel’s revenge counter and having an aura that is so powerful and intimidating not even Ban could get close to him

#30 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod:

Lol well he was posting some things I didn't agree with in some other thread and I told him that even estarosa is enough to handle kenpachi. So I figured I would let the Everly informed people here decide the match

I wanted to see what arguments he would bring up but unfortunately he didn't convince anybody

#31 Posted by Helloman (26888 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa wins.

#32 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez:

Estarossa hasn’t comeback back from decapitation or vertical bisection. Full counter wouldn’t work if Kenpachi attacks faster than he could react or he just grabs estarossas arm and then attacks. It’s not the most complicated ability out there.

#33 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

He hasn’t come back from vertical bisection or decapitation plus Kenny could just destroy him all together like he did to the meteor.

#34 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar:

He was fighting the big bad of them all escanor and still put up a good fight. Still he didn't even die to a more powerful cruel sun

#35 Edited by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

I don't want to debate in my own thread but kenpachi isn't faster plus demons have been shown to come back from pretty much any kind of slash thus far so I don't know where u are coming from

Full counter plus regen plus being faster would be a pain in the Ass u know

#36 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez:

Estarossa hasn’t comeback back from decapitation or vertical bisection. Full counter wouldn’t work if Kenpachi attacks faster than he could react or he just grabs estarossas arm and then attacks. It’s not the most complicated ability out there.

Huh?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#37 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa still stomps.

#38 Posted by EcoBlitz (4056 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenny takes a hard loss. All he does is to no avail, Estarossa is faster so he will always react and full counter him.

#39 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: What? So now Estarossa needs head feats to survive getting chopped into pieces when he's already done so multiple times? That's bull. Why should his head by anything special when he's already regenerated when his brain functions shouldn't have still been active(decapitation)?

High ranking demons can canonically only be killed by destroying all 7 of their hearts or disentegrating them on a molecular level, which are both things Kenpachi wouldn't/can't do and doesn't know about.

#41 Posted by BrutaleBent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

People seriously underestimating Kenpachi in here...

#42 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Yes you need head feats lmao and like I said he could just make him combust like when he busted the meteor destroying all 7 hearts in the process.

#43 Posted by EcoBlitz (4056 posts) - - Show Bio

@brutalebent: No one is underestimating him. Estarossa’s Ability is just a hard counter

#44 Posted by BrutaleBent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: The way I see it, Kenpachi is faster, stronger and just more of a powerhouse than Estarossa. He's gonna eat some full counters, sure (and easily even, he's a damage sponge), but when he sees his one trick is all he can do and gets bored with the fight, he's simply gonna make him unable to use full counter. He's not an idiot, he just likes to enjoy fights to the fullest. ;)

#45 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@brutalebent: Sorry, but Kenny is not faster. Stronger I can agree with, but Estarossa was already like mach 2000+ before the stat boost he got from the commandments. Also, Esta can Regen from just about anything Kenny throws at him. Estarossa is fast enough to FC most of Kenny's attacks, and Kenny isn't durable enough to tank more than maybe 4-5 of his own attacks at more than twice the power. If Kenny goes bankai, then it only gets worse for him because he'll likely one or two shot himself via full counter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#46 Edited by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenny loses.

#47 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: I've literally just explained why I don't, so I'll just ignore that. Regardless, Kenpachi is too slow to get past Full Counter and has no heat resistance feats to suggest he can deal with Hellblaze, so he dies.

#48 Posted by FaradaySloth (7555 posts) - - Show Bio

Restrict full Counter, then we can have a debate

#49 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

Restrict full Counter, then we can have a debate

Meh not really esta is still faster by quite some bit and can one shot with a aoe blast

#50 Posted by FaradaySloth (7555 posts) - - Show Bio