User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Swagga Boy
caption
caption

VS
caption
caption

Who wins this Soul Reaper fight?

Battle takes place in the Soul Society. that means no power restrictions!
Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Sasuke

Im gonna say byakuya kuchiki wins these fight kenpachi is cold but i don't think he can beat kuchiki.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hedatary
Sasuke said:
"Im gonna say byakuya kuchiki wins these fight kenpachi is cold but i don't think he can beat kuchiki.
"
He can't
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By The 502 Kid

byakuya wins this

Stygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stygian

I'd don't know if Byakuya could...the Bount leader put up one h3ll of a fight and Kenpachi pretty much man handled the Soul reaper that guarded the Bount. I think Kenpachi could pull it off he he took off the eye patch and the bells. Byakuya is probably a more tactical fighter but Zaraki is just that damn good....

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Swagga Boy

I also think Zarkai can win this its been said he is the strongest  of the Soul reapers now.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Zaraki is strong as all hell, but Byakuya would be a serious problem for him.  Byakuya's strengths - speed, kido mastery, a large-area long-range zanpakuto, general versitality - play to to Kenpachi's weaknesses: no regard for bodily harm, no kido knowledge, no shunpo knowledge, no way to reliably attack from range.  How would Kenpachi counter a full-on assault from senbonzakura?  Thousands and thousands of razor sharp petals, nothing to cut or strike, just a whirlwind of death slicing his body to ribbons.  He *might* be able to somehow blow the petals away with his riatsu, but given Byakuya's considerable strength I kind of doubt it.  If all else fails, Byakuya can just pull out the high-level kido spells, some of which would probably one-shot Zaraki.  Hell, in Byakuya's hands, even the lowest-level destruction spells cause carnage.  Of course, if Byakuya lets himself get too close he's at a massive disadvantage, but he'll know that and use shunpo to stay as far out of reach as possible.

vellcrif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vellcrif

what?... kenpachi would destroy that guy
shure he's versitile,but ken is solid power, and if u havent watched the 2nd movie, he had far more range on his swing than kuch,
kuch has speed, but speed alwas looses to solid power, i mean for crist sake, ken could destroy the hole feild they were fighting on
and im shure thoughs flowers wouldent do much(and he could probably just blast them away from him), all kuch realy has is flash step,which all captains can see, so realy, kuch has no advantages, hes just well rounded

marlons40oz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By marlons40oz

KENPACHI all the way  Byakuya would shit himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Aronmorales
@The 502 Kid said:
" byakuya wins this "
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

Theyre fighting in the last episode of Bleach, Zaraki blew away Byakuya's petals with his reitsu and landed a few blows on him by simply catching Byakuya's sword with his bare hand and then swinging down on the surprised Kuchki.  
 I still think Byakuya takes this however, Bakuya just has too many options at his disposal and he hasn't used Bankai or true Bankai against Zaraki yet.
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Acer
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" Theyre fighting in the last episode of Bleach, Zaraki blew away Byakuya's petals with his reitsu and landed a few blows on him by simply catching Byakuya's sword with his bare hand and then swinging down on the surprised Kuchki.   I still think Byakuya takes this however, Bakuya just has too many options at his disposal and he hasn't used Bankai or true Bankai against Zaraki yet. "
Non cannon bro. 

I agree Byakuya takes this.
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Acer:
Its not like its a movie though, I'ed still count it as realistic feats. Also someone used the Bounto saga as an example :/
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By kagetaicho
@Acer said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:
" Theyre fighting in the last episode of Bleach, Zaraki blew away Byakuya's petals with his reitsu and landed a few blows on him by simply catching Byakuya's sword with his bare hand and then swinging down on the surprised Kuchki.   I still think Byakuya takes this however, Bakuya just has too many options at his disposal and he hasn't used Bankai or true Bankai against Zaraki yet. "
Non cannon bro.   I agree Byakuya takes this. "
Still in non-cannon he kicked Kuchki's butt. Besides he would win anyway.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FLCL1

kenpachi rape fest
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Omarpool

Kenpachi Zaraki takes this!

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By TheGoldenOne

I'm leaning towards Kenpachi

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cascadeking09

Why does Kenpachi win? Byakuya can actually release his zanpaktu and is more than just a brute. Did eveyone forget that Ichigo beat him before he could even go bankai or does everybody think that because he beat Noitora that he's able to take down Byakuya?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By termiteone4ever

So much View And so little Post
Anyway Ken friggin Pachi got this

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By tensor
@cascadeking09: he did not beat him he draw the match plus ichigo beat byakuya an as u can see kenpachi is a beat if this guy could do banki it would be over i really don't see him win against this guy at all
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cascadeking09
@tensor:  Kenpachi said he won. And still if Ichigo can match kenpachi without bankai what makes you think he can beat Byakuya, who Ichigo could barely take on his own.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Omarpool
@cascadeking09: I don't think Ichigo really defeated any of the Captains. Aizen said he helped him so IMO I think Aizen was doing just enough to help him win (Or survive) his battles. Ans isn't his Zankpakto always released like Ichigos?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cascadeking09
@Omarpool:  What do you mean Aizen helped? Aizen didn't even know him at the time. I don't recall Aizen giving him bakai or any sort of power boost either. And no Kenpachi doesn't know his Zanpaktou's name so he has no way of releasing it.
Avatar image for thealmightyfrag
TheAlmightyFrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheAlmightyFrag
@Omarpool:  Agreed. Kenpachi was a stalemate, and Byakuya won IMO.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Omarpool
@cascadeking09: What are you talking about? Aizen said that he did help Ichigo in just about all his battles and he's known about him since birth. And Aizen's shikai would be more than enough to help with any battle without anyone knowing. And Kenpachi is kinda an anomaly. He doesn't know his sword's name but its clearly released. It's also strange that someone with all that power doesn't have a bankai.
BlazeEmblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlazeEmblem
@tensor said:
" @cascadeking09: he did not beat him he draw the match plus ichigo beat byakuya an as u can see kenpachi is a beat if this guy could do banki it would be over i really don't see him win against this guy at all "
Ichigo defeating Byakua was PIS, alot of fights in bleach especially in soul society were PIS.
TheAlmightyFrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheAlmightyFrag
@Omarpool:  IIRC Aizen said that he set up the fights so that Ichigo encountered his opponents in such an order so that he would always be fighting someone he could defeat, not that Aizen took any direct involvement in the battles.
BlazeEmblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlazeEmblem
@Omarpool said:
" @cascadeking09: What are you talking about? Aizen said that he did help Ichigo in just about all his battles and he's known about him since birth. And Aizen's shikai would be more than enough to help with any battle without anyone knowing. And Kenpachi is kinda an anomaly. He doesn't know his sword's name but its clearly released. It's also strange that someone with all that power doesn't have a bankai. "
Aizen didn't help him win those battles, he simply just moved around the pieces so Ichigo would have to fight them. He helped him in a way but lot of it was down to Ichigo himself, along with Kisuke, Yoruichi and his opponents
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cascadeking09
@Omarpool said:
" @cascadeking09: What are you talking about? Aizen said that he did help Ichigo in just about all his battles and he's known about him since birth. And Aizen's shikai would be more than enough to help with any battle without anyone knowing. And Kenpachi is kinda an anomaly. He doesn't know his sword's name but its clearly released. It's also strange that someone with all that power doesn't have a bankai. "
I don't remember him saying that.It's not released, when it's released theirs usually a change in the color of the blade, he is normal.
@ Acer said:
" @tensor said:
" @cascadeking09: he did not beat him he draw the match plus ichigo beat byakuya an as u can see kenpachi is a beat if this guy could do banki it would be over i really don't see him win against this guy at all "
Ichigo defeating Byakua was PIS, alot of fights in bleach especially in soul society were PIS. "

How was it PIS? Ichigo's bankai was basically the perfect counter for Byakuya's and on top of that he had help from his hollow side interfering. That's the only part of the plot that got him the win. Other than that it's legit.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Omarpool
@TheAlmightyFrag: What does IIRC mean? Well I'm thinking in that battle Ichigo's zankpakto had more involvement than in Byakuya's. Kenpachi and Byakuya should be pretty good opponents for each other.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cascadeking09
@Omarpool:  IIRC means if I remember correctly.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Omarpool
@cascadeking09: Thanks.
TheAlmightyFrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheAlmightyFrag
@Omarpool:  IIRC = if I remember correctly.

If you're talking about when Zangetsu spoke to him and stopped his bleeding, I guess that could have given him a temporary massive reiatsu boost to captain level.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Omarpool
@TheAlmightyFrag: Yeah that's what I'm referring to. Zangetsu is way stronger than Ichigo.
TheAlmightyFrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheAlmightyFrag
@cascadeking09:  At the end, Byakuya flash-stepped away, and Ichigo could hardly stand. Byakuya could have easily decapitated him if plot had allowed it.
BlazeEmblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BlazeEmblem
@TheAlmightyFrag said:
" @cascadeking09:  At the end, Byakuya flash-stepped away, and Ichigo could hardly stand. Byakuya could have easily decapitated him if plot had allowed it. "
Also when Byakuya used hado on Ichigo he could have aimed for his heart, or even in his head, instead he goes for the shoulder.

It's like Kenpachi defeating Tousen. It should never have happened
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By tensor
@ Acer: what are you serious how are they pis ? Please explain
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cascadeking09
@TheAlmightyFrag said:
" @cascadeking09:  At the end, Byakuya flash-stepped away, and Ichigo could hardly stand. Byakuya could have easily decapitated him if plot had allowed it. "
But that's not why Ichigo won. They were pretty even.
@ Acer said:
" @TheAlmightyFrag said:
Also when Byakuya used hado on Ichigo he could have aimed for his heart, or even in his head, instead he goes for the shoulder.

It's like Kenpachi defeating Tousen. It should never have happened
"

I'm not sure about that. It's been a while, but yeah as I said before Ichigo's bankai is the perfect counter for senbon sakura.
@tensor said:
" @ Acer: what are you serious how are they pis ? Please explain "

They have.
josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi busted a meteor. He wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why anyone would think Kenpachi has a chance against Byakuya. The anime, filler arcs, and movies all make Kenpachi out to be some type of invincible guy, but relying only on the official manga canon for estimating both characters' abilities, it's clear byakuya should win. Senbonzakura can deliver an immeasurable amount of damage. Even though Kenpachi has strength and spiritual pressure, that cannot negate byakuya's abilities. Kenpachi has a talent for enduring pain, but he cannot ignore "fatal" damage. He admits he would die from blood loss during the fight with noitora if the fight went on much longer. Also, unohana kills him several times during their fight (once with a blade to the throat, causing him to lose consciousness), but revives him repeatedly. Byakuya's bankai can create millions of blades that pierce through the target's body. Surely, these blades would cause massive blood loss to Kenpachi or pierce any number of vital organs or other sensitive targets (heart, eyes, throat, muscle tendons, brain, lungs, etc). Don't forget that after byakuya was hit with his bankai by the Quincy as nodt, he was in such a severe state that unohana could not heal him (even though she healed Kenpachi after killing him several times), he needed to be healed by the zero division's healing expert. Some people believe that Kenpachi can deflect attacks with spirit pressure, but this is a mistake. This worked on ichigo briefly, until he focused his spirit into his blade and was able to cut Kenpachi despite the latter having more spirit. Furthermore, despite having more spiritual pressure than the opponents he fights, Kenpachi has never deflected attacks from a "captain class" opponent with or without his eyepatch. Tousen, noitora, unohana, and ichigo are all able to cut him with their blades despite having lower spiritual pressures. Similarly, Kenpachi would have no defense against the onslaught of blades of byakuya's bankai. Even after obtaining a shikai, kenpachi' style of fighting does not change; he's still a power type who can't attack someone outside of his range. He'd be killed by the blades long before reaching byakuya. Kenpachi is a good fighter, but needs to stay in his lane and fight other power types like noitora or yammy. When it comes to power, no one does it better than Kenpachi, but power alone cannot overcome the wide variety of abilities that byakuya and many of the other captains have. Any success he has in other fights is largely due to flukes (such as tousen, or the Quincy who killed himself with his own imagination). I would not bet on Kenpachi in a fair fight against any other captain honestly, much less byakuya. I think byakuya is the worst possible match for him.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya has less chance then snowflake in hell.

Even pre Training, patched Zaraki took out 3 Stern Ritters without getting scratched. Byakuya got stomped against one and then had to 2vs1 him after training.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaraki one shots. Make it 1000 byakuya, zaraki still one shots. Mismatch

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaraki.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this mate!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: byakuya only lost to that Quincy after his bankai was stolen and used against him. This only proves the devastating power of senbonzakura. How do you imagine Kenpachi counters this? Also, it's not like each Quincy is on the same level. The three quincies Kenpachi beat could have been the weakest, or at least we don't know how strong they were in comparison to some of the other quincies that were fought later. You use this to gauge kenpachi' power, but it's a useless comparison as it does not contemplate what ken would be able to do if hit by senbonzakura. Even if he has the will to keep fighting, his body would be in the same wretched state as byakuya was after receiving a blow from senbonzakura.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By D3athstroke

@d3athstroke: byakuya only lost to that Quincy after his bankai was stolen and used against him. This only proves the devastating power of senbonzakura. How do you imagine Kenpachi counters this? Also, it's not like each Quincy is on the same level. The three quincies Kenpachi beat could have been the weakest, or at least we don't know how strong they were in comparison to some of the other quincies that were fought later. You use this to gauge kenpachi' power, but it's a useless comparison as it does not contemplate what ken would be able to do if hit by senbonzakura. Even if he has the will to keep fighting, his body would be in the same wretched state as byakuya was after receiving a blow from senbonzakura.

After Killing 3 Sternitters while patched he still had enough Reatsu to almost suffocate Stern Ritter Grandmaster (Hashwald or whats his name).
He was repeatedly called strongest of G13 by Quincies and Shinigami over and over again. You have to be delusional to think that Byakuya stands slightest chance against him.

And he did not JUST beat 3 Stern Ritters, He beat them while patched without even getting scratched.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: First, Kenpachi was completely outclassed by the Quincy leader (this was actually a clone of the real guy. Yama beat the fake, then lost to the real one who was stronger than the fake by leaps and bounds). Second, I call your comparison of Kenpachi beating three quincies useless b/c you are not stating how byakuya could not do this with his powers (just for the record byakuya also easily decimated three quincies with just shikai after returning from his healing/training in the soul king palace). Kenpachi can beat any number of non byakuya opponents, but unless you explain how Kenpachi would beat an opponent like byakuya, your comparison will always be useless and irrelevant. To date, he has never fought anyone fast, and based on manga, I see no way for him to defend against senbonzakura ( I lay this out in more detail in an earlier post). Byakuya can dodge his attacks via flash step or the after image technique he used against espada 7, then attack with bankai. Repeat as necessary. Third, I'm not impressed by people in manga merely saying that Kenpachi is strong. I already accept that with Aizen incapacitated and Yama and most of zero division dead, Kenpachi may have the highest reiatsu of any captain. So what? Kenpachi has always been stronger than those he fights, but he is not immune to damage. Battles are not won with just spirit pressure. If they were, Kenpachi could show up, flex his spirit pressure, and his opponents would give up and go home. However, this is not the case. You are essentially saying Kenpachi spirit pressure is greater than byakuya's, therefore he wins, but you do not address how he counters senbonzakura. Kenpachi's a great swordsman, with a lot of physical strength, but a million+ blades, what can he do?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By D3athstroke

@d3athstroke: First, Kenpachi was completely outclassed by the Quincy leader (this was actually a clone of the real guy. Yama beat the fake, then lost to the real one who was stronger than the fake by leaps and bounds). Second, I call your comparison of Kenpachi beating three quincies useless b/c you are not stating how byakuya could not do this with his powers (just for the record byakuya also easily decimated three quincies with just shikai after returning from his healing/training in the soul king palace). Kenpachi can beat any number of non byakuya opponents, but unless you explain how Kenpachi would beat an opponent like byakuya, your comparison will always be useless and irrelevant. To date, he has never fought anyone fast, and based on manga, I see no way for him to defend against senbonzakura ( I lay this out in more detail in an earlier post). Byakuya can dodge his attacks via flash step or the after image technique he used against espada 7, then attack with bankai. Repeat as necessary. Third, I'm not impressed by people in manga merely saying that Kenpachi is strong. I already accept that with Aizen incapacitated and Yama and most of zero division dead, Kenpachi may have the highest reiatsu of any captain. So what? Kenpachi has always been stronger than those he fights, but he is not immune to damage. Battles are not won with just spirit pressure. If they were, Kenpachi could show up, flex his spirit pressure, and his opponents would give up and go home. However, this is not the case. You are essentially saying Kenpachi spirit pressure is greater than byakuya's, therefore he wins, but you do not address how he counters senbonzakura. Kenpachi's a great swordsman, with a lot of physical strength, but a million+ blades, what can he do?

You don't know who was Kenpatchi fighting. He almost reatsucrushed Hashwald and attacked Juha. Fight was offpanel all we saw was fake Juha holding Zaraki when Yama arrived. Yama never beat full powered Juha. That was after training, after training Zaraki almost reached DBZ power levels (cutting meteors, swimming in lava, cutting through space). Honestly why would you even think that Senbonzakura can cut Zaraki is beyond me.

Zaraki reatsucrushed Byakuya.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi one shots