Zaraki Kenpachi and Blood War Rukia vs Fleet Admiral Akainu and Admiral Fujitora

• 77 results
LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@man_of_miracles said:

I'm just going to say that the whole "Bleach directly attacks souls" argument is tired, used up and is hardly ever even used inside Bleach's own universe.

It's hardly brought up on CV and it doesn't need to be used constantly in the verse since the characters are souls or Quinces 96% of the time.

Literally dozens of examples of Hollows/Shinigami effecting the physical world and vice versa.

And..?

It isn't like they are constantly intangible and always directly attack souls and that shit was never shown against anything except fodder anyway and wouldn't apply to basically any CV battle.

The whole idea is nonsense and so inconsistent in Bleach itself as to be totally inarguable.

This is just denial "was never shown against anything except fodder anyway" it doesn't matter if it worked on someone powerful or fodder the point is that the soul itself was targeted. These characters are "Soul Reapers" the whole entire show is revolved around souls, being able to target souls directly isn't nonsense to bleach characters.

Thinking that it's nonsense is in fact nonsense.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Lol what? The Admirals for a majority of the time have their Precog on especially against 2 foes that they've never faced

Observation Haki makes them invincible in this scenario so again Rukia gets oneshotted.

Building level AoE I'm pretty sure I said this.

Again observation haki isn't going to save them from a faster character with aoe freezing attacks and Absolute Zero.

What I did say was you can't compare Smashing something with being held down by Gravity the two things don't equate.

That's his strength. Fuji's gravity manip hasn't show anywhere near the level of power to hold Kenpachi down.

Fair enough but since space has no pressure wouldn't the underwater feat be better by default since it actually applies force?

No they are two completely different things and if you presented that argument to anyone else they'd laugh in your face.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie said:

@decaf_wizard: Is she the Bleach char who can reach absolute zero? Without taking into account speed or stats etc, that level of temperature manipulation would be too much for Akainu.

However Kuzan is likely awakened so absolute zero for him could be a possibility and therefore he and Akainu’s Punk Hazard battle would present fantastic temp resistance feats. This sentence is just conjecture on my part, an educated guess and more of a way of saying to wait until we see their PH duel on panel (if we’re so lucky) but yes for now, absolute zero will one-shot Akainu.

Its her Bankai, which isn't an immediate go to for her in character. Also its only like, multi block level AoE

Her speed is also bad because Bleach in general has no concrete feats above high end supersonic and relies entirely on scaling. Nevermind what Rulkia has. Her base physical stats are not anywhere near as good as Ichigo's

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: her shikai is also absolute 0, her bankai simple extends the range

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Lol what? The Admirals for a majority of the time have their Precog on especially against 2 foes that they've never faced

Observation Haki makes them invincible in this scenario so again Rukia gets oneshotted.

Building level AoE I'm pretty sure I said this.

Again observation haki isn't going to save them from a faster character with aoe freezing attacks and Absolute Zero.

What aren't you getting about Precog/Observation Haki?

Prove rukia is faster than either of the Duo.

What I did say was you can't compare Smashing something with being held down by Gravity the two things don't equate.

That's his strength. Fuji's gravity manip hasn't show anywhere near the level of power to hold Kenpachi down.

Casually holding someone down who scales to characters who can tank 10,000 meters of underwater water pressure and can lift up country wide rubble? Okay

Fair enough but since space has no pressure wouldn't the underwater feat be better by default since it actually applies force?

No they are two completely different things and if you presented that argument to anyone else they'd laugh in your face.

Which is why I asked, it was a question.....

Anyway I'm done here we are just going in circles with you not understanding observation Haki or just trolling or purposely lowballing saying she hits them with Long Range?

No Caption Provided

Saying she hits them with Aoe when I've shown you scans of Luffy dodging a multi city block level explosion point blank in Base

While Rukia's AoE explosion is only city to Multi city block in aoe

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

So you either think BASE Luffy is significantly faster than the Admirals since you think they will get tagged by her Aoe or your just trolling.

I don't have the time or the patients don't bother tagging me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@decaf_wizard: her shikai is also absolute 0, her bankai simple extends the range

Well thats absolutely pathetic, seeing as Fear and Grimmjow, somebody who would both be badly stomped by Akainu tanked that.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Well thats absolutely pathetic, seeing as Fear and Grimmjow, somebody who would both be badly stomped by Akainu tanked that.

Grimmjow was never frozen at AZ, Rukia's Shikai couldn't do that until after the Royal Guard training when she "unlocked" the true ability of her sword.

As Nod did indeed come back from Shikai Rukia's AZ, but her Bankai instantly frozen a much more powerful As Nod (he was in Volstanding, which is pretty much the Quincy's version of Bankai), and turned him to dust. So her Bankai should also increase her freezing potency along with the AoE effect.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia is being severely underestimated here. She isn't trash anymore at least not post RG training. Unless you think they are one shotting monster aizen they aren't one shotting her. Her transcendence is greater than his simply because he was unable to sense dangai ichigo spiritual pressure but rukia was.

Also she was able to blitz as nodt someone even byakuya failed to blitz and she does it casually

www.mangareader.net/bleach/567/15

www.mangareader.net/bleach/567/18

Not only that but she was able to tank as nodt thorns without getting a scratch on her

www.mangareader.net/bleach/567/6

I agree pre RG training rukia is trash in this fight but post RG training is not fodder that will get one shot

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Team 2

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 via passive soul crush

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@gxrevs06: Rukia's AoE is smaller if not just as big(Which I highly doubt seeing as Luffy is in the sky when this is happening) as the Aoe base Luffy outran so Bankai isn't touching the Admirals unless you think Base Luffy is significantly faster than the Admirals

Read the OP again. Luffy is not here

Neither of them can survive absolute zero

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie said:

@decaf_wizard: Is she the Bleach char who can reach absolute zero? Without taking into account speed or stats etc, that level of temperature manipulation would be too much for Akainu.

However Kuzan is likely awakened so absolute zero for him could be a possibility and therefore he and Akainu’s Punk Hazard battle would present fantastic temp resistance feats. This sentence is just conjecture on my part, an educated guess and more of a way of saying to wait until we see their PH duel on panel (if we’re so lucky) but yes for now, absolute zero will one-shot Akainu.

Its her Bankai, which isn't an immediate go to for her in character. Also its only like, multi block level AoE

She can reach Zero is Shikai and she's bloodlusted in this fight.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

She doesn't lack in stats she only really needs speed and she has more than enough of that, then it's absolute zero one shot and neither of these admirals do anything about that.

Uh, no. Rukia's physical stats are garbage in comparison to the Admirals, no amount of your Bleach wanking will change that.

Millions of tons of force? Oh my goodness that's a lot (mind you this is OOC for him to do anyway), it's a good thing a suppressed Kenpachi busted a meteor which required more than a hundred Teratons of force to destroy. If you're not familiar with a hundred Teratons just slap another 8 zeros to Megatons.

And i could be that guy and say the captains soul crush lmao.

The only one insane enough to believe Kenpachi casually outputs hundreds of teratons worth of force is you. No sane or credible debater believes Kenpachi is anywhere near country level, so stop spouting nonsense pls.

Btw, since you seem to love wanked calcs, Whitebeard's casual quakes have been calculated at country - small continent level on multiple different sites, and Akainu matched him lel.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SkySanji

@gxrevs06 said:
@skysanji said:

@gxrevs06: Rukia's AoE is smaller if not just as big(Which I highly doubt seeing as Luffy is in the sky when this is happening) as the Aoe base Luffy outran so Bankai isn't touching the Admirals unless you think Base Luffy is significantly faster than the Admirals

Read the OP again. Luffy is not here

Why does Luffy have to be here? I don't think you are understanding what i'm saying, if Luffy in base can outrun a Multi city block explosion then Rukia's Bankai which is city block to Multi city block in size it won't tag the Admirals

Neither of them can survive absolute zero

For now,No they can't we will have to wait to see if Aokiji has an awakened Devil Fruit, but it doesn't matter since they have Observation Haki/Precog.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Uh, no. Rukia's physical stats are garbage in comparison to the Admirals, no amount of your Bleach wanking will change that.

Great argument there bud but like i said she's a transcendent she doesn't lack in stats

The only one insane enough to believe Kenpachi casually outputs hundreds of teratons worth of force is you. No sane or credible debater believes Kenpachi is anywhere near country level, so stop spouting nonsense pls.

Again great argument bud. "me no like calc so you wanker"

Is this really all you have?

Btw, since you seem to love wanked calcs, Whitebeard's casual quakes have been calculated at country - small continent level on multiple different sites, and Akainu matched him lel.

It's a normal calc the meteors a third the size of the sereitei and the sereitei is 400ri in diameter so you input that here it's simple. And i'm not familiar with Whitebeard's calc. Do you want to be mature and explain it or do you want to be a little kid and call me a wanker some more?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

Which hasn't worked on anything but garbage fodder

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Godren

@decaf_wizard said:
@godren said:

Assuming you've read the series, I believe you're aware everyone with spiritual awareness has inherent soul resistance, can't say the same for One Piece though.

So unless you can prove they have soul manipulation resistance in any way, you don't have an argument here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@godren said:

Assuming you've read the series, I believe you're aware everyone with spiritual awareness has inherent soul resistance, can't say the same for One Piece though.

If I was feeling particularly inclined I could wank Haki to be similar to that

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@godren said:

If I was feeling particularly inclined I could wank Haki to be similar to that

Your misusing the word "wank" here, as that implies you're being dishonest as to what it does.

Just provide some inverse evidence as to why they don't get their souls crushed and I'll concede that bit.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Great argument there bud but like i said she's a transcendent she doesn't lack in stats

Rukia's not transcendent, the hell are you smoking?

Again great argument bud. "me no like calc so you wanker"

Is this really all you have?

For your level of arguments, yes.

It's a normal calc the meteors a third the size of the sereitei and the sereitei is 400ri in diameter so you input that here it's simple. And i'm not familiar with Whitebeard's calc. Do you want to be mature and explain it or do you want to be a little kid and call me a wanker some more?

Here we go with the country sized Seireitei nonsense. Seireitei has never been stated to have a diameter of 400 Ri in the manga.

In short, the energy Whitebeard generated via causing earthquakes across the Grand Line is between country to small continent level. Here's the calc in question: https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/whitebeards-quakes-calculations-amp-assumptions.20978/

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@kingguinness said:

@leothegreatest:

Rukia's not transcendent, the hell are you smoking?

She was sensing a transcendent Ichigo so yes she should be a transcendent.

For your level of arguments, yes.

Insulting my argument doesn't excuse your lack of argument.

Here we go with the country sized Seireitei nonsense. Seireitei has never been stated to have a diameter of 400 Ri in the manga.

It was stated to have a 40 day diameter which matches the 400 ri statement. So yeah i'm going with the author on this one.

In short, the energy Whitebeard generated via causing earthquakes across the Grand Line is between country to small continent level. Here's the calc in question: https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/whitebeards-quakes-calculations-amp-assumptions.20978/

The quakes traveled through the air not the ground and the islands location is still not known, the poster said it's 10349.241679 miles away from Marineford which is unrealistic that's the distance between Antarctica and Greenland. And the poster even admitted there was a lot of assumptions in the calc.

Kenpachi's meteor calc is simple. The meteors a third the size of the Sereitei so you input that to the calculator.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72 socajunkie  Moderator

Current Akainu is featless.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By KingGuinness

@leothegreatest:

She was sensing a transcendent Ichigo so yes she should be a transcendent.

Everyone was able to sense "transcendent" Ichigo, even Shunsui. Unless Shunsui became leagues stronger since Pre-Timeskip (Which there's no evidence for), the concept of transcendent beings is inconsistent.

Rukia has no impressive speed feats, so she gets blitzed and one shotted.

Insulting my argument doesn't excuse your lack of argument.

My argument is there, you're just allergic to the notion of Bleach characters losing.

It was stated to have a 40 day diameter which matches the 400 ri statement. So yeah i'm going with the author on this one.

Which is baseless and most likely hyperbole. Show me a panel of Seireitei being drawn with a diameter of 400 Ri.

The quakes traveled through the air not the ground and the islands location is still not known, the poster said it's 10349.241679 miles away from Marineford which is unrealistic that's the distance between Antarctica and Greenland. And the poster even admitted there was a lot of assumptions in the calc.

Earthquakes don't travel through the air and the distance to the island is already explained in the calc. Don't like it? Too bad.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how people have made blatantly false claims regarding bleach it’s laughable

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Everyone was able to sense "transcendent" Ichigo, even Shunsui. Unless Shunsui became leagues stronger since Pre-Timeskip (Which there's no evidence for), the concept of transcendent beings is inconsistent.

Nah Ichigo was only back at trancendant levels when fighting Yhwach which is when Rukia sensed him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rukia has no impressive speed feats, so she gets blitzed and one shotted.

Neither Admiral has impressive speed feats either just scaling and Rukia scales to faster characters and could still oneshot with Absolute Zero

My argument is there, you're just allergic to the notion of Bleach characters losing.

I'm fine with bleach characters losing but sadly for you these characters don't.

Which is baseless and most likely hyperbole. Show me a panel of Seireitei being drawn with a diameter of 400 Ri.

Oh so Kubo statements are baseless and most likely hyperbole even though it was literally a plot point?

No Caption Provided

Earthquakes don't travel through the air and the distance to the island is already explained in the calc. Don't like it? Too bad.

Me liking it has nothing to do with it. Whitebeard's quakes travel through the air that's what we're shown time and time again making the calc invalid.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team one solo. This is a mismatch

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Undre  Online

@skysanji: Rukia tranined in the soul kings place with the royal guard she should be somewhat scalable to the royal guard. Not only that she beat asnot,Who destroyed pre soul palace training byakuaya. So shes really fast. Pre cog dont matter when your ftl. Because even fodder Quincy were dodging light