Zaraki Kenpachi and Blood War Rukia vs Fleet Admiral Akainu and Admiral Fujitora

• 77 results
Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1 is bloodlusted

Team 2 is in character

No prep with basic knowledge

Win by any means

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood War Rukia?

She's trash fodder pre Bankai training...Kenpachi isn't going to be able to handle the Admiral's hax on his own...at best he'll get hit and kill an Admiral before dying himself.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FaradaySloth

Bloodlusted vs in character?

anyone in Team one one shots, mismatch.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one curbs. Why is the stronger team bloodlusted?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eh. it does depend if ken can cut Akainu,if not rukia(if time) will go into bankai and flash freeze akainu. the real problem is fujitoro tho with his gravity and such. if rukia and kenpachi both go into bankai against fuji then fuji is done for. but the same gos for the bleach team. if ken is too stupid and rushes,he either gets burned to a crispy crunch or gravity dropped by fuji. if rukia doesnt go into bankai fast enough then she is taken out first.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi is useless here due to Akainu's Intangibility. Although, He can probably finish Fuji.

Comes down to if Rukia can Bankai them before they kill her.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: Technically shinigami target souls, so if one piece characters have souls then Kenpachi should be able to cut them, unless they do what Katakuri does and moves their body out of the way before they are actually hit.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One still stomps

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu and fujitora are dead even intangibility means nothing here because of the astral damage factor.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t kenpachi cut through space ? Shouldn’t he be able to cut akainu and not to mention Shinigami can destroy souls so it really doesn’t matter akainu is intangible or not

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach Team stomps.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell is team 1 bloodlusted?! Well, at least it isn't Ichibe or Yhwach instead of Rukia.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ourmanuel

Bruh, bloodlusting kenpachi should be illegal in any matchup

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: yes in this case because in Bleach Soul damage given is reflected in to the users physical body. This is something often overlooked. If you want me to I can go in to detail.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: @brownzeus: Bleach doesn't use Soul Damage though and mostly affect things on a physical level. Hence, Hollows can wreck up a town and can get hit by a pole.

Logia Intangibility can still get hit physically but regenerate as well. Aokiji still got cracked in half by Robin but just regenerated. It should probably work the same in Bleach too. Only special cases when they have Hax that actually bypass intangibility like Shunsui vs Lille Barro

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: yeah, please go into detail if you don’t mind.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: normally no but I figured since the OP didn’t equalize energies everything was fair game

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: OK. I'll go brew myself tea, get a snack, look up a scans and build up a post soon

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Reishi can work against intangibles (Logia)

This a quick rushed post. lets get straight to the point: I believe that One Piece Logias can be damaged without haki, water or using a opposite element by the Bleachverse figthers, all I need is a regular Bleachverse spirit with a Reishi body.

Logias cannot be harmed because their body is made out set element, because of this Logia can get a skyskraper up in the face and still end up fine without a scratch because logias just break down in to their element.

No Caption Provided

Obiously Logias cant be harmed by physical beings, this is where I've seen a few Bleach vs Logias debates head to in the past, Bleach Spirits are physical, Logias are intangible to physical attacks therefore weapon attacks will at best just push logia's bodies away.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This however is not entirely true. Fact is Shinigami do have a physical presence in the real world and can cause harm physically, but this blurs when interacting with living bodies. Look at Inoue here, her body was impaled by a Hollow's hand yet her body is perfectly fine without wounds and so is her soul body (although Inouse's soul is outside her own body)

No Caption Provided

By comparison look at Tatsuki. She took actual damage and began to bleed. This as it will be explained better in the scan below is because when a soul is damaged this will reflect on the physical body as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Although Bleachverse spirits are physically present their attacks focus the soul when focusing on living creatures, This is why because although Inoue's physical body got impaled since her soul was pushed out her body did not get damaged while Tatsuki and Ichigo have wounds.

Logias would basically need to pull a Katakuri and willingly reshape their bodies to not get wounded because since the interactions of soul/body results in the soul being wounded the admirals can get taken out by this logic.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: By the way this also makes it so Bleach figthers can ignore conventional durability when it come to just the body of a living being, this is because the matter of a living body is basically ignored, otherwise Inouwe would have had a hole through her chest. I've mostly avoided making this argument before because it basically means Bleach can shit over Naturoverse and OPverse's base durabilities since the defences neede to block astral attacks are based on the soul and not raw physical durability.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus:

Your post makes sense, but I’m going to have to disassociate myself with that. I’m not ready for the storm that’s to come.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: hey there's a reason I dont use this argument, people will heavily contest this point and I dont have the time anymore. But it's out there.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KingGuinness

Rukia's a weak link, Admirals win.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SkySanji
@kingguinness said:

This.

Also why is team 1 bloodlusted and team 2 not?

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just going to say that the whole "Bleach directly attacks souls" argument is tired, used up and is hardly ever even used inside Bleach's own universe.

Literally dozens of examples of Hollows/Shinigami effecting the physical world and vice versa.

It isn't like they are constantly intangible and always directly attack souls and that shit was never shown against anything except fodder anyway and wouldn't apply to basically any CV battle.

The whole idea is nonsense and so inconsistent in Bleach itself as to be totally inarguable.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is someone who can oneshot either opponent a "weak link"? And even if she was what would save them from Kenpachi oneshotting them?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest: Same reason why Zoro or anyone on his level slices and Dices Rukia or just beats her to a pulp,PRECOG/Observation Haki

Any of the Admirals One shot Rukia and they have precog so bloodlusted or not she's isn't tagging with Shikai or BanKai which is only city block to multi-city block Aoe Luffy in base already outrank a point blank explosion that was multi city block in size so they wait until she's defrosting and any of them One shots her not to mention Fujitora trolling with his Gravity and having any of his partners oneshotting to Fujitora Rukia is just a little girl throwing a tantrum,Rukia is a non factor.

Logia

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Because she lacks the stats to do anything before getting one shotted.

Lol at Kenpachi one shotting. He won't be able to do anything before getting crushed with millions of tons worth of force from Fujitora.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@kingguinness said:

@leothegreatest:

She doesn't lack in stats she only really needs speed and she has more than enough of that, then it's absolute zero one shot and neither of these admirals do anything about that.

Lol at Kenpachi one shotting. He won't be able to do anything before getting crushed with millions of tons worth of force from Fujitora.

Millions of tons of force? Oh my goodness that's a lot (mind you this is OOC for him to do anyway), it's a good thing a suppressed Kenpachi busted a meteor which required more than a hundred Teratons of force to destroy. If you're not familiar with a hundred Teratons just slap another 8 zeros to Megatons.

And i could be that guy and say the captains soul crush lmao.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:

@leothegreatest:

She doesn't lack in stats she only really needs speed and she has more than enough of that, then it's absolute zero one shot and neither of these admirals do anything about that.

What don't you get about Precog/Observation Haki?

Oneshot with what? And again she isn't tagging due to the Admirals having Precog/Observation Haki

CQC she gets wrecked

Bankai gets dodged seeing how Luffy in his BASE outran a Point blank explosion that is multi city block in size:

No Caption Provided

Mind you Luffy is all the way in the Sky.

Vs.

Rukia AoE that is only city to Multi city block in size:

No Caption Provided

Millions of tons of force? Oh my goodness that's a lot (mind you this is OOC for him to do anyway), it's a good thing a suppressed Kenpachi busted a meteor which required more than a hundred Teratons of force to destroy. If you're not familiar with a hundred Teratons just slap another 8 zeros to Megatons.

I mean Law should scale to the Monster trio who can tank 10,000 meters of underwater pressure and he couldn't even move against Fujitora Gravity

Sanji and Luffy moving under 10,000 meters of underwater pressure:

No Caption Provided

How far underwater they were:

No Caption Provided

And i could be that guy and say the captains soul crush lmao.

Not going to get into this argument again

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest Or Fujitora can just levitate Kenpachi where Kenpachi can't do anything. Fujitora can also just BFR Kenpachi with gravity sending him flying.

Also, Feats for Rukia's speed feats. Same with Kenpachi. They don't have any speed feats as I recall or scale to anybody with good speed feats.

If you really want to reference OBD calcs, the accepted calc puts Kenpachi in the triple digit gigatons while Akainu tanked Whitebeard's quakes which are in the teratons.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SkySanji

@sondeatheater: Shhhhh.... You have to save that kind of stuff when he has a counter.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@skysanji:

What don't you get about Precog?

This makes no since i didn't reply to your initial post.

Oneshot with what? And again she isn't tagging due to the Admirals having Precog

Precog doesn't help when she can freeze from a far

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then while their attempting to break free she can use Absolute Zero.

In CQC she wrecks them

Yup they can't deal with Absolute Zero.

I mean Law should scale to the Monster trio who can tank 10,000 meters of underwater pressure and he couldn't even move against Fujitora Gravity

You should do some research on out how much power 100 teratons of force is before comparing it to being 10,000 meters underwater.

I never asked you to.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@sondeatheater said:

@leothegreatest '

Or Fujitora can just levitate Kenpachi where Kenpachi can't do anything. Fujitora can also just BFR Kenpachi with gravity sending him flying.

That would only be a nuisance to Kenpachi since you know... he makes reishi platforms. He'd just have to one shot Fuji upside down.

Also, Feats for Rukia's speed feats. Same with Kenpachi. They don't have any speed feats as I recall or scale to anybody with good speed feats.

Both of them are transcendents putting them above characters like shunsui who has LS feats or you can scale them to massively above gins mach 1,000 bunto renjin

If you really want to reference OBD calcs, the accepted calc puts Kenpachi in the triple digit gigatons

OBD calcs?

And what you accept doesn't matter.

Akainu tanked Whitebeard's quakes which are in the teratons.

How in the world are Whitebeards quakes in the teraton range?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest said:

@skysanji:

What don't you get about Precog?

This makes no sense i didn't reply to your initial post.

Oneshot with what? And again she isn't tagging due to the Admirals having Precog

Precog doesn't help when she can freeze from a far

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then while their attempting to break free she uses Absolute Zero.

No Caption Provided

I don't think you know what observation Haki is

No Caption Provided

again how is that attack hitting someone with precog/Observation Haki?

Long Range attacks are useless:

Loading Video...

In CQC she wrecks them

Yup they can't deal with Absolute Zero.

Which only comes from her sword and she has to reach that temperature first not that it matters since the Admirals have PRECOG/OBSERVATION HAKI so how does she stand a chance in cqc? I don't get it.

You should do some research on out how much power 100 teratons of force is before comparing it to being 10,000 meters underwater.

Smashing something with enough force does not equate to being held down by Gravity that is so powerful that someone who can casually move in 10,000 meters of underwater water pressure cant move while being held down by it

I never asked you to.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Rukia could one shot both of them of with her bankai. Haka No togame has pretty big AOE so I doubt their CoO will do them any good here

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

A bloodlusted Rukia could one shot both of them of with her bankai. Haka No togame has pretty big AOE so I doubt their CoO will do them any good here

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

No. Unless Base Luffy is significantly faster than the Admirals

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team one on this.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@gxrevs06 said:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

No. Unless Base Luffy is significantly faster than the Admirals

What are you trying to show exactly?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SkySanji

@gxrevs06: Rukia's AoE is smaller if not just as big(Which I highly doubt seeing as Luffy is in the sky when this is happening) as the Aoe base Luffy outran so Bankai isn't touching the Admirals unless you think Base Luffy is significantly faster than the Admirals

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@skysanji:

I don't think you know what observation Haki is, again how is that attack hitting someone with precog/Observation Haki?

I've read the entire series i'm well acquainted with observation it's not stopping a faster character that can get passed it even if she wasn't faster due to her AoE attacks.

Which only comes from her sword and she has to reach that temperature first not that it matters since the Admirals have PRECOG/OBSERVATION HAKI so how does she stand a chance in cqc? I don't get it.

Nah her sword is just an extension of her body and she even has CQ techniques.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Smashing something with enough force does not equate to being held down by Gravity that is so powerful that someone who can casually move in 10,000 meters of underwater water pressure cant move while being held down by it

Wow... Enlighten me how much strength does moving 10,000 meters underwater require?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji solos

Really cant see how the others can put him down

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just going to say that the whole "Bleach directly attacks souls" argument is tired, used up and is hardly ever even used inside Bleach's own universe.

Literally dozens of examples of Hollows/Shinigami effecting the physical world and vice versa.

It isn't like they are constantly intangible and always directly attack souls and that shit was never shown against anything except fodder anyway and wouldn't apply to basically any CV battle.

The whole idea is nonsense and so inconsistent in Bleach itself as to be totally inarguable.

Very much this. I also like to ask what @socajunkie thinks of the idea that Rulkia oneshots Post Skip Akainu

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest said:

@skysanji:

I don't think you know what observation Haki is, again how is that attack hitting someone with precog/Observation Haki?

I've read the entire series i'm well acquainted with observation it's not stopping a faster character that can get passed it even if she wasn't faster due to her AoE attacks.

Bullshit since you think Long Range attacks can get passed their PRECOG/ Observation Haki

Also:

No Caption Provided

So whatever you said, No.

Nah her sword is just an extension of her body and she even has CQ techniques.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Building Level Aoe with Startup up? Cool , she gets Oneshotted CASUALLY:

No Caption Provided

Wow... Enlighten me how much strength does moving 10,000 meters underwater require?

Don't know but it takes more force than Kenpachi barely surviving a couple of seconds in outer space

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/3tv4oy/eli5whats_the_difference_between_underwater/

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji solos

Really cant see how the others can put him down

AokijI isn't here but yeah either Fujitora or Akainu solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Lol, im tired. I was thinking of Rulkia's powers so I just defaulted to the Ice Admiral

I meant Sakazuki ;D

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@skysanji:

Yup observation haki isn't going to help them against the first attacks AoE and i have no idea where you got building level from.

Don't know but it takes more force than Kenpachi barely surviving a couple of seconds in outer space

You didn't know yet you still argued it was more than Teratons of force?

And surviving in space is not the same as surviving underwater and that's litteraly shown. There is no pressure in space.

And Kenpachi survived it anyway.

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest said:

@skysanji:

Yup observation haki isn't going to help them against the first attacks AoE and i have no idea where you got building level from.

Lol what? The Admirals for a majority of the time have their Precog on especially against 2 foes that they've never faced

Observation Haki makes them invincible in this scenario so again Rukia gets oneshotted.

Building level AoE I'm pretty sure I said this.

You didn't know yet you still argued it was more than Teratons of force?

Again I never argued it was more than Teratons of force all I said was Law who should scale to the Monster Trio who can tank 10,000 meters of underwater pressure couldn't move at all against Fujitora's casual Gravity.

What I did say was you can't compare Smashing something with being held down by Gravity the two things don't equate.

And surviving in space is not the same as surviving underwater and that's litteraly shown. There is no pressure in space.

And Kenpachi survived it anyway.

No Caption Provided

Fair enough but since space has no pressure wouldn't the underwater feat be better by default since it actually applies force?

also Humans can only survive about 15 seconds in outer space

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+long+can+human+survive+in+space&oq=how+long+can+human+surv&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.6607j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

While Humans can only survive about 500(Bare)to 1000 (with scuba diving gear)meters of underwater pressure before getting crushed

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&ei=zyjlW7mFE-3m_Qb887fwAg&ins=false&q=how+long+can+a+human+survive+underwater+pressure&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.0.35i39l6.0.0..524082...2.0..0.0.0.......0....1.......6.KlERK29la5Q

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: Is she the Bleach char who can reach absolute zero? Without taking into account speed or stats etc, that level of temperature manipulation would be too much for Akainu.

However Kuzan is likely awakened so absolute zero for him could be a possibility and therefore he and Akainu’s Punk Hazard battle would present fantastic temp resistance feats. This sentence is just conjecture on my part, an educated guess and more of a way of saying to wait until we see their PH duel on panel (if we’re so lucky) but yes for now, absolute zero will one-shot Akainu.