Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Piccolo

Tien

Yamcha

Krillin

Vs

Second form Cell

Z fighters are at their cell games power levels. Fight to the death.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 takenstew22  Moderator

Yamcha, Tien and Krillin get oneshotted. Piccolo loses after some struggle.

Inb4 tRuNkS wAs ImPrEsSeD bY pIcCoLo So He WiNs.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

remember when Tien was a badass? yeah me neither

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 takenstew22  Moderator

@nerise said:

remember when Tien was a badass? yeah me neither

Tien holding off Semi-Cell for a bit was his last badass moment.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jack_Hart

Piccolo can solo. IMO by the time of the Cell Games he was as strong as 50% Cell Games Goku or close to it. He didn't fall to a Cell Junior who is stronger than Semi Perfect Cell.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cell easily

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team battles in dragon ball verse are always useless. pis aside, i can see tien holding him down with tri beam and piccolo getting a few hits on him. but i still believe semi perfect cell wins.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

piccolo got 1 shotted by imperfect cell this is a massive rape delete this

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo oneshots cell the fodder

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all get stomped

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell broke Piccolo’s neck while imperfect and he’s the strongest of this team...... Cell gives them all a trip to otherworld or absorbs them.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jplaya2023: that was before Piccolo went inside the hyperbolic time chamber. Also he was fighting cell jrs for a bit and they are stronger than this cell

SamHerkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tienshinhan could hold Cell in place using his Tri-Beam attack, while Piccolo charges up several Special Beam Canons to strike Cell in vital places. Perhaps Yamcha and Krillin could extend their energies toward the attacking duo, giving them extra umph. Ultimately, though, Cell should win with moderate difficulty.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Drax5343
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell still wins, and probably eats them

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343: true but he’s got no showings to prove he can take on Cell

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Trunks being amazed by his power ?

The fact he asked Goku whether he could beat Cell at least means he was above 50% MSSJ Goku

In the Brolly movie he performed equally to MSSJ Goku against Brolly.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@drax5343: ??? No it doesn’t, piccolo was nowhere near MSSJ Goku. Asking if he could beat cell would only mean he knows he can’t. Even Vegeta and trunks were blown away by 50% Goku, and yet they held their own with the cell Jrs. while piccolo got bodied.

And not only is the movie non canon, but Goku and piccolo failing to tag Broly together doesn’t put them on the same level. Goku had way better endurance and durability as he fought Broly before and after piccolo arrived, and piccolo was taken out relatively quickly compared to Goku.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Piccolo never got bodied by Cell Jrs, in the anime he bodied them and in the manga we never even saw his fight with them.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 takenstew22  Moderator

Lmao, here we go again by just magically assuming Piccolo is MSSJ tier because Trunks was impressed by his training, even though Vegeta wasn't lol.

Piccolo held his own against the Jr's for only a bit and still got bodied. In the manga it didn't even happen. Only Vegeta and Trunks were holding them off.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1vine_ said:

team battles in dragon ball verse are always useless. pis aside, i can see tien holding him down with tri beam and piccolo getting a few hits on him. but i still believe semi perfect cell wins.

Tienshinhan could hold Cell in place using his Tri-Beam attack, while Piccolo charges up several Special Beam Canons to strike Cell in vital places. Perhaps Yamcha and Krillin could extend their energies toward the attacking duo, giving them extra umph. Ultimately, though, Cell should win with moderate difficulty.

Kinda agree with these 2 honestly

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Vegeta was trying to act cool and arrogant. If Trunks who was even stronger than him was impressed that means something.

Even if Piccolo wasn’t MSSJ tier he was at least ASSJ tier which is enough to beat Semi-PC

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@drax5343 said:

@takenstew22: Vegeta was trying to act cool and arrogant. If Trunks who was even stronger than him was impressed that means something.

He was only stronger than Vegeta in USSJ. If Vegeta were to gain USSJ (which he didn't because of the obvious flaw of the form) he would be stronger than Trunks just like he was in ASSJ. Trunks is also far more generous than his daddy and all was shown was that he was impressed by Piccolo's training. Nothing shows that he was on their level.

Even if Piccolo wasn’t MSSJ tier he was at least ASSJ tier which is enough to beat Semi-PC

If we're gonna be desperate than Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin were also "holding their own" against the Jr's. Obviously they didn't die instantly because Cell and the Jr's were having fun. The manga is way more consistent and shows only Vegeta and Trunks being the MVP's.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I wasn’t basing that on the cell Jr fights.

Trunks is more generous than his daddy and all that but he was straight up blown away by how strong Piccolo was. Heck he seemed scared of him.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator

@drax5343 said:

@takenstew22: I wasn’t basing that on the cell Jr fights.

Trunks is more generous than his daddy and all that but he was straight up blown away by how strong Piccolo was. Heck he seemed scared of him.

He wasn't scarred of him lol. Y'all Dragon Ball fans wank the expressions of characters so hard. By this exact logic SPC is stronger than SSJ2 Gohan because he was "scarred" of him, even though that obviously wasn't true. By this logic we can also assume SSG Goku is stronger than Beerus because he was impressed by him?

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By d1vine_

@drax5343 said:

He was only stronger than Vegeta in USSJ. If Vegeta were to gain USSJ (which he didn't because of the obvious flaw of the form) he would be stronger than Trunks just like he was in ASSJ. Trunks is also far more generous than his daddy and all was shown was that he was impressed by Piccolo's training. Nothing shows that he was on their level.

If we're gonna be desperate than Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin were also "holding their own" against the Jr's. Obviously they didn't die instantly because Cell and the Jr's were having fun. The manga is way more consistent and shows only Vegeta and Trunks being the MVP's.

i'm pretty sure they're about the same in forms but i would give the slight edge to trunks because he's a half saiyan. vegeta is much more witty in a fight though.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell Uber wrecks them. No one on the team can even hurt him.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

piccolo could probably beat this cell in all honesty

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jack_Hart

Trunks was shocked when Goku confirmed Piccolo's suspicion that Piccolo's post-RoSaT power wouldn't be enough against Cell's true strength. That means that Trunks initially felt that Piccolo's power could be relevant in the coming battle which meant that he had to be at least on 50% Goku's level since that was the previous benchmark among the good guys. The fact that Piccolo needed Goku to confirm it at all (and was a bit taken aback when he did) suggests that Piccolo himself only suspected and wasn't completely sure which he and Trunks would've been if he couldn't even at least clear the Semi-Perfect Cell/Grade II Vegeta tier.

And Piccolo never got bodied by the Cell Juniors. All the humans eventually kissed dirt but Piccollo was still standing up to when Gohan unlocked SSJ2 which was long after Cell told the Cell Juniors to stop playing around.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all get one shotted

Cell no diffs

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo should solo

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell still stomps

Ayanokoji-kio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell clap

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand the claims that Semi-Perfect Cell can easily defeat Piccolo. The Cell Juniors are WAY stronger than Semi-Perfect Cell and Piccolo didn't fare any worse than Vegeta and Trunks against them in the manga.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 takenstew22  Moderator

Honestly now that I think about it more I actually think Piccolo can solo. I nearly forgot his power increases without weighted clothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Honestly now that I think about it more I actually think Piccolo can solo. I nearly forgot his power increases without weighted clothing.

Are you serious? What makes you think that?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think the team can win because everyone surviving vs a Cell Jr is a better feat than anything Semi Cell has done.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Well we all know that his power increased post-ROSAT, and double that with the fact he was doing well against Jr's and the fact that he's stronger with weighted clothes off, I think it's safe to say he's atleast on Semi-Cells level.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@noobmaster2001 said:
@takenstew22 said:

Well we all know that his power increased post-ROSAT, and double that with the fact he was doing well against Jr's and the fact that he's stronger with weighted clothes off, I think it's safe to say he's atleast on Semi-Cells level.

Wasn't Piccolo only doing well in the anime though? I like to think Piccolo would be easily above Semi Perfect Cell (considering how people previously weaker than Kamiccolo like Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and Goku became stronger then Cell) but there's nothing really suggesting it.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
@noobmaster2001 said:
@takenstew22 said:

Wasn't Piccolo only doing well in the anime though? I like to think Piccolo would be easily above Semi Perfect Cell (considering how people previously weaker than Kamiccolo like Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and Goku became stronger then Cell) but there's nothing really suggesting it.

Yeah, the Manga is more consistent and shows only Trunks and Vegeta doing well IIRC.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: in the manga he wasn’t doing bad at all. He wasn’t holding his own as well as Vegeta and Trunks, but he was still standing with only a bloody nose, while the earthlings and tired Goku were getting beaten