• 127 results
Edited 3 months, 18 days ago

Poll: Ywach desructive tier . (88 votes)

Town 10%
City 3%
Small country 19%
small Continent 16%
Moon 2%
Largest countrys 2%
Planet 11%
Multi planet 13%
Solar system 1%
Galaxy 2%
Universe 19%

I just want to hear your opinions about Ywach desructive tier .

Ywach showed he can destroy 3 dimension from the 4 dimension of bleach , but we dont know their size (as my best known there are 4 dimension in bleach : Dangai , Hueco Mundo , Soul Society ,Word of the living , and often 5 , the valley of screams , )

So guys , what you think about what ywach desructive tier is?

Please post your vote , and write down why you think your anwser is ywach desructive tier.

#101 Edited by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: dead serious question.

I can accept multi planet Yhwach but solar system is wank on another level.

#102 Posted by UltraShaggy (810 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Why woud the solar system lv Ywach , a wank ?

#103 Edited by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

@godren: dead serious question.

I can accept multi planet Yhwach but solar system is wank on another level.

What exactly is your multi-planetary analysis based off?

#104 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: that’s trap question but fine then.

Where’s your solar system analysis from?

#105 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: that’s trap question but fine then.

Where’s your solar system analysis from?

I asked 1st.

#106 Posted by Undre (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: its a pocket dimension because its somewhat connect to SS. And the soul palace is massive it has multiple cities. An ocean,oestus ocean. Ichigo knocked yhwach 8000km and thier still was plenty of space. And it took ichigo 9 hours to get out of the soul palace. So its bigger than a planet at least

#107 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: actually, I asked first when I said (there better be some stellar logic/context behind that claim”.

Which I’m still waiting for.

And until I get it, solar system Yhwach is wank supreme.

#108 Posted by Undre (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: @ourmanuel: its most likely from grimmies galaxy which contained clusters of stars room and if you look at soul societies night some times you see stars. And in the day time their a sun same goes for the other 2 dimensions

No Caption Provided

#109 Edited by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: actually, I asked first when I said (there better be some stellar logic/context behind that claim”.

Okay.

The Almighty has the power to create and split worlds and we know it is what created every main dimension. Before this it was a single world.

I assume you're logic is "Hey there is 3 planets so it's multi planetary" which is a massive illogical lowball. Soul Society has a star system and a literal sun inside of that dimension and literal Galaxies ( via Gremmy opening a portal into space). So how did you get multi-planetary out of 2 dimensions with a sun inside of it, 2 of them have galaxies, and the other one doesn't even have a sun. Remember Soul King created those worlds, Who Yhwach absorbed completely, and who has the exact same power as the Soul King.

#110 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio
@undre said:

@godren: @ourmanuel: its most likely from grimmies galaxy which contained clusters of stars room and if you look at soul societies night some times you see stars. And in the day time their a sun same goes for the other 2 dimensions

No Caption Provided

That's part of it yes, so either you deny Soul Society has galaxies and admit Gremmy created everything inside of galaxy room or he opened a portal to soul society space and the soul king created them since he made the world with Almighty.

#111 Posted by Undre (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: that picture is actually from HM so HM has a sun and a moon. When neil fought noritora you'll see it. The reason why people believe its planet because they dont think SS is a dimension. When its was verbatim stated by rukia to be a dimension. I even heard some people say the SK only created the planet of SS and earth but. Not space lol. They lowball is crazy.

#112 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:
@ourmanuel said:

Okay.

The Almighty has the power to create and split worlds and we know it is what created every main dimension. Before this it was a single world.

I assume you're logic is "Hey there is 3 planets so it's multi planetary" which is a massive illogical lowball. Soul Society has a star system and a literal sun inside of that dimension and literal Galaxies ( via Gremmy opening a portal into space). So how did you get multi-planetary out of 2 dimensions with a sun inside of it, 2 of them have galaxies, and the other one doesn't even have a sun. Remember Soul King created those worlds, Who Yhwach absorbed completely, and who has the exact same power as the Soul King.

I just hope you’re aware that this logic Implies Yhwach is universal

#113 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:
@ourmanuel said:

Okay.

I just hope you’re aware that this logic Implies Yhwach is universal

Unless you have something to counter the creation of the verse itself his level of power doesn't concern me, this is what Kubo says.

#114 Edited by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@godren: that picture is actually from HM so HM has a sun and a moon. When neil fought noritora you'll see it. The reason why people believe its planet because they dont think SS is a dimension. When its was verbatim stated by rukia to be a dimension. I even heard some people say the SK only created the planet of SS and earth but. Not space lol. They lowball is crazy.

Hueco Mundo and Las Noches are different, the sun inside of Las Noches is artifical light they created which isn't even close to the size of a sun. Once you go outside of that into the actual world it's eternal darkness because there is no sun.

#115 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio
#116 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: do we have any confirmation that things like Star she and other planets never existed before the soul king came along?

#117 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: do we have any confirmation that things like Star she and other planets never existed before the soul king came along?

If they existed this would assume they were lying about there being only 1 world,which nothing implies. Even Hell was stated to have existed as part of the original world specifically but everything else was his creation using his power.

#118 Posted by TheBalance (744 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it was stated that history didn't exist before the Soul King.

#119 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: sounds very vague in a way. Not to mention, it says nothing about other planets/galaxies.

Tbh, this whole solar system Yhwach business should just be kept at multi planetary. Especially seeing as he technically has no feats of busting anything. These claims wouldn’t stand up in any debate and are best kept as lore of the verse or something.

#120 Edited by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

@thebalance: sounds very vague in a way. Not to mention, it says nothing about other planets/galaxies.

Tbh, this whole solar system Yhwach business should just be kept at multi planetary. Especially seeing as he technically has no feats of busting anything. These claims wouldn’t stand up in any debate and are best kept as lore of the verse or something.

This makes no sense whatsoever, this is pretty much denial of evidence. Lore is feats that have already happened lol and right now you're denying the creation of the very series.

#121 Edited by TheBalance (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

No Caption Provided

Vague? Right......

And my famous incredible scaling also completely rejects the idea that Yhwach is that weak. Btw I concluded this long before I even knew anything about the Soul King using just pure scaling.

At the time I couldn't really put my finger on how incredibly high the god tiers must be but I knew they'd have absurd power that no one would ever believe if I mentioned it.

#122 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: @godren: what good would it do if I agreed? You already know people can interprete this in different ways and there’s no way anyone else would believe universal Yhwach

#123 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: @godren: what good would it do if I agreed? You already know people can interprete this in different ways and there’s no way anyone else would believe universal Yhwach

What do peoples beliefs have to do with canon statements? This would be appeal to popularity and argument from incredulity.

#124 Posted by TheBalance (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: 1 is a start right? There are people who believe Naruto is Star level, some who believes he's planet level, others who believes he's moon, continental or country, but he's generally at the level where the majority places him. Bleach can stop getting shit if we can prove the characters are much stronger than majority says and the minority who can't possibly find a lower level to place them will grow in numbers. After the series of recent Bleach threads, there are people who began to doubt majority when the number of people claiming seemingly absurd levels for Yhwach increased. A year back, just having continental on this was already a wank.

#125 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by Kirkseven (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto level

#127 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

universe easily, anythinjg les is downplay