• 127 results
Edited 2 months, 19 days ago

Poll: Ywach desructive tier . (88 votes)

Town 10%
City 3%
Small country 19%
small Continent 16%
Moon 2%
Largest countrys 2%
Planet 11%
Multi planet 13%
Solar system 1%
Galaxy 2%
Universe 19%

I just want to hear your opinions about Ywach desructive tier .

Ywach showed he can destroy 3 dimension from the 4 dimension of bleach , but we dont know their size (as my best known there are 4 dimension in bleach : Dangai , Hueco Mundo , Soul Society ,Word of the living , and often 5 , the valley of screams , )

So guys , what you think about what ywach desructive tier is?

Please post your vote , and write down why you think your anwser is ywach desructive tier.

#51 Posted by SmoothSanta (2197 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#52 Edited by Wanderez (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach was about to manipulate matter on global scale according to the novels, so he is indeed planetary. Also, SK was said to created the dimensions and that before there was nothingness, Yhwach absorbed that bitch hard, but i dont wanna go that route.

#53 Posted by kroczilla (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet level at the barest minimum if not for the fact that he was going to destroy the three world's but also the fact that lower tier characters such as aizen, ichibei and even Yamamoto have shown that planet level aoe.

#54 Posted by Turr (1138 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Edited by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

The bleachverse is different from most universes since its completely dependant on a balance of souls. That balance is delicate and would fall apart on its own if it wasnt being actively maintained.

For yhwach to collapse the 3 dimensions he doesnt actually have to bust or destroy anything, just mess with the flow of souls.

Its not something that would be feasible in any other verse except bleach so claiming he's universal/multiversal doesnt make sense.

#56 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

At best planet level

Avatar image for madscientist224
#57 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet and dimension level. Lmao at universal.

#58 Edited by Undre (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: nope its stated he was going to destroy them then make a new one. If it was just disrupting the balance he would have end up killing himself in the process and you clearly see his reatsu covering and destroying everything. That makes no sense

#59 Posted by El_directo_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably small planet in potency but multiplanetary with his strongest attack.

#60 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: Some points were made but the panel during his battle with Aizen and Ichigo showing that he was in process to destroy the world which confirmed he has destructive power to do that.

#61 Posted by Turr (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224: nice lowball. First he clearly was destroying 3 at once so thats MULTI planet or MULTI dimension.

Secondly, dimensions are universes in Bleach. I mean Real World in Bleach is just our universe. Hueco Mundo is a completely separate reality with its own skies, moon, stars etc. So its clearly not a pocket dimension or anything, its a whole separate reality.

#62 Posted by Wanderez (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman:

Im not arguing for univeral Yhwach or anything, i just wanted to correct you on something. Look at post 7 and go to the scan where Yhwach says "this is the end". You can actually see the planet and a huge part of it covered with Yhwach's reiatsu. Yhwach destroying the 3 worlds by himself and merging them via matter manipulation is also supported by the novels.

#63 Posted by UltimateSage (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet level at max.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#64 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything above country is absolute wank considering that he has no feats even at that levels and requires scaling.

#65 Posted by Gaoron (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach is all about potency not DC so there is no way to tell.

#66 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

The bleachverse is different from most universes since its completely dependant on a balance of souls. That balance is delicate and would fall apart on its own if it wasnt being actively maintained.

For yhwach to collapse the 3 dimensions he doesnt actually have to bust or destroy anything, just mess with the flow of souls.

Its not something that would be feasible in any other verse except bleach so claiming he's universal/multiversal doesnt make sense.

This is wrong. Yhwach tried to do it by the unbalancing method twice and failed.

The first time was slaughtering a bunch of hollows in Hueco Mundo to create the unbalance but that was countered by Mayuri slaughtering thousands of souls in the soul society.

The second time was when he got Ichigo to kill the soul king creating an unbalance but then that was countered by Mimihagi holding the soul king together.

Afterwards he just absorbed both Mimihagi and the Soul King so he could have the power to do it on his own.

#67 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

Anything above country is absolute wank considering that he has no feats even at that levels and requires scaling.

Well he does have country level feats but regarding the scaling it’s like saying Momoshiki is just large tree level becuase anything else requires scaling.

#68 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

Well he does have country level feats but regarding the scaling it’s like saying Momoshiki is just large tree level becuase anything else requires scaling.

Considering how none of the guys Yhwach faced had the feats of dc at even country level. You are free to provide country level dc feats for Ichigo or Ichibe.

Like I said, Yhwach is a hax character with AP not a buster character with DC.

#69 Posted by gabrielbelmont (795 posts) - - Show Bio

whoever read the novel, know very well that yhwach is planet level.

#70 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@b_r023 said:

Considering how none of the guys Yhwach faced had the feats of dc at even country level. You are free to provide country level dc feats for Ichigo or Ichibe.

That’s scaling though and you were talking about feats.

Raising the quincy terraformed sereitei to the soul palace and terraforming it would require country levels of energy. Also leveling the Sereitei in his last attack would also be one.

Considering the fact he engulfed the sereitie and soul society in an instant and was going to do the same with the other two worlds that reside in entirely different dimensions, i’d say he’s a buster character with DC.

#71 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
@b_r023 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@b_r023 said:

Raising the quincy terraformed sereitei to the soul palace and terraforming it would require country levels of energy. Also leveling the Sereitei in his last attack would also be one.

Considering the fact he engulfed the sereitie and soul society in an instant and was going to do the same with the other two worlds that reside in entirely different dimensions, i’d say he’s a buster character with DC.

"Was going to."

Never did. It's the same thing as how Cell was going to bpow up the Solar System or how Boros was going to bust the planet or how Kaguya was going to bust six dimensions.

Once again, you are welcome to provide actual DC scans for Yhwach being above country.

#72 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@b_r023 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@b_r023 said:

"Was going to."

Never did. It's the same thing as how Cell was going to bpow up the Solar System or how Boros was going to bust the planet or how Kaguya was going to bust six dimensions.

Once again, you are welcome to provide actual DC scans for Yhwach being above country.

Unlike any of those this was literally the plot of the story.

I already mentioned two country level feats.

And again you use scaling for Momoshiki so antagonizing scaling for Yhwach is just hypocritical.

#73 Posted by Godren (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

At the very bare minimum, Yhwach with the Almighty is like solar system level post Soul King absorption.

#74 Posted by ourmanuel (10548 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

At the very bare minimum, Yhwach with the Almighty is like solar system level post Soul King absorption.

No Caption Provided

You better have some stellar logic/context to back up that statement.

#75 Posted by Yhwachkingsolo (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Town

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
#76 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the Light Novel I'd say Multi-Planet.

#77 Posted by KingogKings777 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

No Caption Provided

Isn't that your profile pic?

#78 Posted by ourmanuel (10548 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:
@godren said:

No Caption Provided

Isn't that your profile pic?

Nah, same person but different pics

#79 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5586 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach is out of my Mind.

Dangai Ichigo break Black Hole with one Bare Hand.

#80 Posted by UltraShaggy (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: That was already stated in movie1 (canon) , HM , SS , rw are Dimensions !

#81 Posted by Undre (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by UltraShaggy (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Galaxy - multi galaxy lv minimum , 3 dimensions = 3/4of the bleach universe .

#83 Posted by Undre (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: actually 6 dimension if you count the 2 pocket dimensions in SS like the beast realm,soul palace and the dangai

#84 Posted by ourmanuel (10548 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading the responses in this thread make me feel like blowing my brains out.

#85 Posted by UltraShaggy (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: I think pocket dimensions isnt that big , thats why called pocket dimension and not dimension , maybe 5 if the valley of screams appears. But its still 5/3 of the universe .

#86 Posted by Helloman (28550 posts) - - Show Bio

Town.

Avatar image for thelordofwisdom
#87 Edited by thelordofwisdom (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Small country at the very max, including some highball (seiretei's size).

#88 Posted by gabrielbelmont (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya saying she could destroy the dimension with an ETSB with that having zero feats or credibility = Planet Level at least

Yhwach’s role in the story was just about how he was going to destroy three worlds and create it into one = anything beyond country level is wank.

#89 Edited by Galactic_1000 (5586 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Yeah.

I am not a bleach fan.

But It's sad to see others that They do not give a freaking attention to the Bleach.

And lowball Bleach as much as they can

#90 Edited by SaltySultan (261 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair this site has a crap tonne of lowballers.

I've reevaluated my opinions on Bleach and the god tiers should be around country level with rela+ speeds.

#91 Edited by TheBalance (667 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeromuseg said:

Lol on options of Ywach being universal.DBZ have multiple people who can oneshot HST but even in this series nobody is universal. No Super Perfect Cell, no Goku SSJ3, No Buu.Nobody.

Statements from characters arent enough to put someone on this level. I dont want to start flamewar but for few second lets be real: nobody in Bleach has one country/moon level feat.But Yhwach is suddenly universal? Why? Because he say he can? Kaguya from Naruto have statements about creating/destroyng dimension and I dont think she is universal.Why? Nobody in Naruto have one planetery feat and they beat her. Entire HST putt together isnt even close to universe level let alone Yhwach.

Why doesn't anyone follow through with scaling? Yhwach doesn't have feats at that level but he's highly implied at that level and I keep saying, feats are useless when guaging power so why is it used to guage power levels?

The general understanding goes like this:

Destroys a mountain= mountain level

*goes through a series of forms which logically amounts to hundreds of times beyond that power* then

Destroys a mountain= mountain level

😑

Oh btw I saw someone putting the destruction of Yukio's dimension at town level. Really, I could understand 1 outlier but this series must just be one massive outlier and Kubo doesn't know what he's talking about and every character is city level and lower.

#92 Posted by FaradaySloth (8531 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet level.

He was going to destroy planets people, just accept the obvious truth by now.

#93 Posted by Rac95 (4338 posts) - - Show Bio

Plant Level, maybe Tree Level...

#94 Edited by SaltySultan (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet level.

He should be multi=planet.

Country level in terms of feats and scaling.

#95 Edited by ourmanuel (10548 posts) - - Show Bio

@saltysultan said:

I've reevaluated my opinions on Bleach and the god tiers should be around country level with rela+ speeds.

You have achieved enlightenment.

No Caption Provided

Glad you could finally see the light.

Welcome to the club of bleach “wankers”

Btw, only like 4 people can be called country level, and only 3 can be called relativistic+

#96 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably about island level, with scaling you could possibly see something along the lines of country

#97 Edited by SaltySultan (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: I used to think the verse capped at island level but I believe with scaling in mind and all the powerups Yhwach got towards the end he should logically be around country level.

This was after rereading TWBY arc again.

He also has those multi-planetary statements under his belt but that is a can of worms.

#98 Posted by FaradaySloth (8531 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

Planet level.

He should be multi=planet.

Country level in terms of feats and scaling.

Even by feats you gotta admit, he was 1 panel away from busting a planet.

#99 Posted by KingogKings777 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by Godren (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

No Caption Provided

trolling or serious question?