Yusuke vs Yhwach

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Both in character.

-Random encounter.

-EoS Yusuke.

-Current Yhwach.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor:

Yhwach has the Almighty ability, which allows him to predict and negate everything Yusuke can throw at him. From there it just becomes a stomp.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke's too fast, strong, his aura when 40x weaker can kill people with mountain+++ durability, etc.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ryuuzakiscorpio
ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

Yhwach lifts a country with his mind and squashes Yusuke with it. Several times. Yusuke has country durability, power scaling from Sensui. Sensui is country level for destroying the Beheaded Hill, and Kurama stated that Sensui is still a bit stronger than Yusuke.

Yhwach (Current)>Sub-Relativistic

Yusuke>Massively Hypersonic

Spite Thread.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: You do realize that by the end of the series that yusuke is WAY stronger than sensui right? Sensui was a lower S class and Yusuke by the end of the series is a Upper S class and in the series it is said that the gap between lower S and upper S is more than the gap between upper A's and the lowest class possible. Lower S's can't even touch the uppers.

Idk about Ywach i don't read bleach so idk about his strength. But the only thing i have heard on the forums that he even has over people is his hax abilities and even then people say its NLF and what not so idk.

zensum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zensum

Yhwach even without the SK still counters him with the Alimighty

He wins this rather easliy my man lml

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@xatsukix said:

@ryuuzakiscorpio: You do realize that by the end of the series that yusuke is WAY stronger than sensui right? Sensui was a lower S class and Yusuke by the end of the series is a Upper S class and in the series it is said that the gap between lower S and upper S is more than the gap between upper A's and the lowest class possible. Lower S's can't even touch the uppers.

Idk about Ywach i don't read bleach so idk about his strength. But the only thing i have heard on the forums that he even has over people is his hax abilities and even then people say its NLF and what not so idk.

There's no much of a difference. When Yhwach's powers and strength was reduce to that of an ant. Then he got whacked 300 miles or 2,500 miles (depending on which translation you want to use) down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After that he was talking and yelling like nothing happen. He just got back up.

No Caption Provided

He fought Ichibei a guy stronger than Yamamoto. Who can destroy Soul Society with his Bankai, right now Yamamoto is Country level because people scale him to the Seireitei. Soul Society and the Seireitei are two different things. Once we have a Planetary view of Soul Society like in one of the movies, Yamamoto is going to get upgraded to Planet Level. Ichibei also has Planetary Range he can take the darkness from anywhere he wants and it all bends to his whim. He dragged darkness from Soul Society upwards and towards the Soul King's dimension.

That was Yhwach before activating the Almighty, before he absorb Mimihagi and before he absorb the Soul King.

After absorbing the Soul King he lifts a country just with a thought, he moves it from one dimension to another.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Alrighty then and that is your opinion i would actually have to read to have an actual opinion on the guy or who wins. But with that said i was just setting you straight that there is a HUGE difference in power between a lower S class and a upper S class I'm sure someone here knows both characters well and could probably make a decent debate out of it. Just i know nothing of Yhwach so i can't say about it. So not trying to debate :). (Though may just try to find parts with him in it and read them just so i can get a idea and may debate it but probably won't since already reading too many mangas.)

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

Just an update: (Yusuke has no chance at all)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jugram Haschwalth the one that switched powers with Yhwach during his sleep, only posses a limited version to see into the future you could call it Night-Omniscience since is the first time for him using those powers as well and unlike Yhwach which is casually calm and relax while using the Almighty power, Jugram changes demeanor looking acting corrupted and crazy.

No Caption Provided

You could call it a NLF just because he has not destroy an Universe, but how does destroying a universe prove omnipotence? Are Beerus and Goku Omnipotence because of that, is Seiya? No.

It doesn't matter if a character can destroy a sextillion universes by batting an eyelash, that is still nowhere near Omnipotence. Being Omnipotent doesn't mean that you're instantly Universal, until we see feats Yhwach is Omnipotent & Omniscience but he is not Universal.

This was in chapter 661.

This is the Raw translation of chapter 610:

https://mangahelpers.com/t/badkarma/releases/40818

Yhwach:それが我が力

That is my power

Yhwach:「全知全能」

That is “The Almighty”*

*TN: JP: Omniscient, Omnipotent

GGWP

If you google translate it, it will be:

「全知全能」= "Omnipotent"

Omniscience and omnipotence

We also know that his power as the God of the Bleachverse is was holding their Universe right now.

GG

What is his Omniscience?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What is his Omnipotence?

No Caption Provided

What translation do you prefer?

No Caption Provided

The word "World" in Japanese is 世界, which translate as Universe.

世界 Sekai

No Caption Provided

Anything that could come closed to Universal from him would be if he commits suicide, then everything will collapse.

Now about his Omniscience Vs. Nigh-Omniscience:

You could argue that Yhwach didn't saw the actions of Mimihagi here:

No Caption Provided

Which is acceptable after all when it says "the one thing that can escapes these eyes of mine..."

No Caption Provided

Mimihagi is literally the Right Hand of the Spirit King and both of them also have Omniscience as stated by Yhwach twice:

No Caption Provided

How are two Omniscience beings able to see a certain future if they are both seeing it and changing it at the same time?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

All i can say is that it doesn't matter if people accept it or not the words are right there, like this one statement for Odin:

No Caption Provided

See you simply cannot prove omnipotence. No matter what feat a fictional omnipotent being performs it wouldn't prove omnipotence, and the author can't fit a feat at the level of infinity in a page or some ridiculous thing like that. The only thing you can go by is the author's words and that's exactly what we got.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... Yusuke is cool and all, but he gets stomped here.

After all he is only Universal+ for being able to destroy the human world, whereas Yhwach is muliversal, omnipotent and Omniscient.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: And this was the thing I was worried about after reading the newest/most recent Bleach chapter....here we go Yhwach can stomp Goku, Superman, Saitama, Flash, Naruto, basically anybody with better feats than him, because of "statements".... things are gonna get ugly here.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@vintage_spiderman said:

@mudamudamuda: And this was the thing I was worried about after reading the newest/most recent Bleach chapter....here we go Yhwach can stomp Goku, Superman, Saitama, Flash, Naruto, basically anybody with better feats than him, because of "statements".... things are gonna get ugly here.

Eh, really ? I don't see what the problem is as far as Naruto characters go, after all. He have seen how Naruto was able to withstand the "Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God" (神羅天征 = Shinra tensei) as well as the "Heavenly Attraction of All Creation/Universe" (万象天引 = Bansho ten'in) as well as kill this Omnipresent God who is above life and death :

No Caption Provided

So it's all good bruh.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingogkings777

@ryuuzakiscorpio: @mudamudamuda: @vintage_spiderman: YES!!! WE BLEACH FANS SHALL RULE COMICVINE THROUGH THE POWER OF YHWACH!!! OUR ONLY THREAT LOKI_D HAS BEEN EXILED. RISE UP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND TAKE OVER COMICVINE FOR THE GLORY OF YHWACH!!!

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

Eh, really ? I don't see what the problem is as far as Naruto characters go, after all. He have seen how Naruto was able to withstand the "Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God" (神羅天征 = Shinra tensei) as well as the "Heavenly Attraction of All Creation/Universe" (万象天引 = Bansho ten'in) as well as kill this Omnipresent God who is above life and death :

No Caption Provided

So it's all good bruh.

Umm none of those is what you're trying to say.Omnipresent means to exist in everything and everywhere, not being in another dimension.

The only place naruto characters have such statements for is inside an illusion. Itachi can't give a brain (doesn't even have eyes) the power of Reality Warping... He can't modify two dimensions while sitting on a chair taking a nap...

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is me trolling.In the new boruto manga we will see someone greater than kaguya who is omnipotent,omniscient and omnipresent TROLOLOLOLOLO.Trolling aside and truthfully speaking Yusuke has no chance at all.I don't like Yhwach because of the way bleach fans go all gaga over the guy and neither do I find him as cool a villian as aizen but the evidence of his power is clear.As for him taking on certain characters from other verses eg characters from toriko verse,his power of almighty would tell him to evacuate bleach verse before he gets killed or eaten my point is that he can't fight all fights because he can see the future.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: @mudamudamuda: @vintage_spiderman: YES!!! WE BLEACH FANS SHALL RULE COMICVINE THROUGH THE POWER OF YHWACH!!! OUR ONLY THREAT LOKI_D HAS BEEN EXILED. RISE UP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND TAKE OVER COMICVINE FOR THE GLORY OF YHWACH!!!

Not yet, my brother. Our true glory shall come once Ichigo achieves Omnipotence+ by slaying Yhwach.

@mudamudamuda said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

No Caption Provided

So it's all good bruh.

Umm none of those is what you're trying to say.Omnipresent means to exist in everything and everywhere, not being in another dimension.

The only place naruto characters have such statements for is inside an illusion. Itachi can't give a brain (doesn't even have eyes) the power of Reality Warping... He can't modify two dimensions while sitting on a chair taking a nap...

Do you even sarcasm, bro ?

Progic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Progic

Yuusuukee

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I concede Yhwach is no match for the Universal pull of Pain from Naruto. :v

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiraomoz said:

This is me trolling.In the new boruto manga we will see someone greater than kaguya who is omnipotent,omniscient and omnipresent TROLOLOLOLOLO.Trolling aside and truthfully speaking Yusuke has no chance at all.I don't like Yhwach because of the way bleach fans go all gaga over the guy and neither do I find him as cool a villian as aizen but the evidence of his power is clear.As for him taking on certain characters from other verses eg characters from toriko verse,his power of almighty would tell him to evacuate bleach verse before he gets killed or eaten my point is that he can't fight all fights because he can see the future.

Don't give Kishi or his editors any ideas...lol. Also "newer generation always surpasses the old" hype still solos!

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I concede Yhwach is no match for the Universal pull of Pain from Naruto. :v

But because of The Almighty he already knows it and it doesn't affect him though.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

No Caption Provided

So it's all good bruh.

We all know that shall be Aizen when he curses them for leaving him behind then fusing with the chair standing up last page of the next chapter. Then he shall arrive like lord itachi last second to save the day.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Well done Yhwach explanation. You should really make a Yhwach respect thread. reddit has the only one and more than half of the images are gone.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...this is a joke, right?

YhwachMeSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By YhwachMeSolo

Current Yhwank stomps.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach Smacks

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach is omnipotent now? SMH

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach curbs any YYH character

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a good read, lol.

OT: Yhwack stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of yhwach stomps any version of yusuke

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Yusuke but he gets destroyed here.

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If yusuke can beat s class demon then yhwach is ant to him

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Yusuke

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wut did I just read?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically they become friends. Has Yusuke fought anyone who didnt join his inner circle after

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... Yusuke is cool and all, but he gets stomped here.

After all he is only Universal+ for being able to destroy the human world, whereas Yhwach is muliversal, omnipotent and Omniscient.

No Caption Provided

what the