Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By russellmania77
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: inuyasha (human/demon form) vs Yusuke (human form S grade)

Round 2:yusuke (masako form) vs Inuyasha & Naraku

Round 3: winner fights naruto

takes place in demon world

bloodlusted

to the death

let the bodies hit the floor is playing in the background

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Yusuke in an utter stomp. Way out of his league.

Round 2: Yusuke still stomping

Round 3: Yusuke beats Naruto within an inch of his life and tells him to believe it.

Then everyone loses because they had to listen to "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 1: Yusuke murderstomps he is far faster, stronger and more skilled when it comes to fighting. Inuyasha also is very short tempered which will probably affect his performance during the courses of the fight, Yusuke is a more focused and clever individual.

Round 2: Yusuke slaughters within his Mazoku form he was able to overpower and stomp Sensui who casually destroyed massive mountains with no effort also Yusuke`s speed will prove to be too much.

Round 3: Yusuke destroys Naruto and teaches him the true way of fighting. Naruto will probably make this mistake during his fight with Yusuke.

No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By russellmania77
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By monarch2016

yusuke

yusuke

yusuke

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke all rounds.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: Yusuke beats Naruto within an inch of his life and tells him to believe it.

Then everyone loses because they had to listen to "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"

That made me laugh hard and is SO in character for Yuske. lol

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't have said it better myself XD

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KMART4455

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inuyasha is absolutely pathetic a fighter without his sword. Yusuke would it really even need to resort to using any of his firepower for this. Mountain busting punch shockwaves will do just fine.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Yusuke wrecks him.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Inuyasha's biggest attack returns it's enemies power back at them. I think that might be a big deal for Yusuke. He can also BFR him into hell, as well as cut through any material.

Though I think Yusuke is probably a lot faster, even at Volume 11 he seems well above Inuyasha in speed so far. I'd probably side with Yusuke, but not by a large margin. In Round 2, obviously Yusuke stomps, Inuyasha without his sword is nothing notable really. With his sword though, he has a lot of potential.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Yusuke have a HUGE, and I do mean HUGE, speed advantage over Inuyasha? Will backlash wave work on S Class Yusuke as he was still technically a human back then, right? If so then Inuyasha got a slim chance in rd 1. Round 2 he's getting utterly murdered.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By russellmania77

@floopay: do you believe he also beats naruto?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: do you believe he also beats naruto?

I have next to zero knowledge on Naruto. Actually no, I think zero is the correct term, I have zero knowledge on Naruto.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlackWind

The Backlash Wave can only work if the opponent has demon energy, which Yusuke need not even use if he chooses. Also, Inuyasha's energy must also overpower the energy of the opponent in order for the technique to be successful.

The aura of even the weakest S class such as Sensui is so great that he was shaking a massive cave and IIRC, causing an earthquake in a nearby city(And if Koenma is to be believed, a single S class coukd dominate the planet.) There should be no reason to think Inuyasha coukd possibly eclipse Yusuke's aura.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Backlash Wave can only work if the opponent has demon energy, which Yusuke need not even use if he chooses. Also, Inuyasha's energy must also overpower the energy of the opponent in order for the technique to be successful.

The aura of even the weakest S class such as Sensui is so great that he was shaking a massive cave and IIRC, causing an earthquake in a nearby city(And if Koenma is to be believed, a single S class coukd dominate the planet.) There should be no reason to think Inuyasha coukd possibly eclipse Yusuke's aura.

I thought it reflected the opponent's energy (assuming it's demon energy so it wouldn't work on say Thor) even if they were more powerful. I know Sensui was powerful enough that the Spirit Defense team got called in and King Yemma or Yama or whoever was worried enough that he was gonna have to unleash havoc on the Earth to stop him.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sidenote..were Hiei, Kurama and Kuwabara S class in that arc or A class?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurabara was less than A IMO. His Dimension Blade was unique. Hiei and Kurama were A Class.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I recognize your icon from somewhere... But I don't remember where!

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite select abilities from the Tetsugia - Inuyasha is simply too inferior in virtually every category I think of for it to even be a fight that doesn't end with Yusuke pulverizing him.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@floopay: I recognize your icon from somewhere... But I don't remember where!

It's Speak.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daawesome2 said:

Kurabara was less than A IMO. His Dimension Blade was unique. Hiei and Kurama were A Class.

OK..I thought Kuwabara still seemed weak. The only real difference I could detect was his sword could cut through dimensional barriers. But other that, he was same jobbin' scrub he always was.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By russellmania77

@daawesome2 said:

i think kurabara bearly made it to A, but both kurama and hiei did manage to get to high ranking S classes

@isaac_clarke: yusuke isnt always that smart, when he became S class he still got beat by a C class messenger from he's ancestor

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT NOW ROUND TWO INUYASHA HAS HIS SWORD AND NARUKU IS IN THE BATTLE AGAINST YUSUKE

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@daawesome2 said:

i think kurabara bearly made it to A, but both kurama and hiei did manage to get to high ranking S classes

@isaac_clarke: yusuke isnt always that smart, when he became S class he still got beat by a C class messenger from he's ancestor

Yuske was also beaten by the C Class Shadow Stepping human because he had no clue of his power. However Yuske still Combat sense is extremely high beating foes with Multiple MA Mastery with his Street Brawl and Self Learn Skill.

True fact there.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlackWind

<p>Kuwabara was A class. But the problem is we never really got to see an A class have any decent feats, so you really even have trouble power scaling off it.</p><p>When Yusuke died the second time, Kuwabara, Huei, and Kurama all jumped up to A class. And when Yusuke returned, Sensui remarked that he sensed they'd all gotten even stronger upon seeing Yusuke alive.

So Kuwabara is far from weak. Just being even low A class puts him far above Younger Toguro. Its just that he never had a chance to show what an A class could do against an opponent whobwas near his level.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<p>Kuwabara was A class. But the problem is we never really got to see an A class have any decent feats, so you really even have trouble power scaling off it.</p><p>When Yusuke died the second time, Kuwabara, Huei, and Kurama all jumped up to A class. And when Yusuke returned, Sensui remarked that he sensed they'd all gotten even stronger upon seeing Yusuke alive.

So Kuwabara is far from weak. Just being even low A class puts him far above Younger Toguro. Its just that he never had a chance to show what an A class could do against an opponent whobwas near his level.

I thought Toguro was B+.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By russellmania77

@blackwind said:

I thought Toguro was B+.

he was a mid B class, which i thought was dumb sense the whole tournament n stuff they said he was the strongest demon than they do that

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77:

Yeah that's strange cuz wasn't Hiei B+ when Dark Tournament saga ended?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By russellmania77

@daawesome2: i think he was a lower b class or a mid b class after he consumed the dragon

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@daawesome2 said:

@blackwind said:

I thought Toguro was B+.

he was a mid B class, which i thought was dumb sense the whole tournament n stuff they said he was the strongest demon than they do that

They were the strongest Demons in the Human Plane. A Class and S Class were banish thanks to the Barrier set up by the Spirit world. Also S Class Demons powers were stated and shown to cause world devastation with the mere presence of their power.

so the Toguros and rest were the strongest stuck on the Human Plane.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Toguros were both Upper B class. Koenma even told Hiei as of the end of the Dark Tournament, he was Middle B class, then Hiei got pissed and walked out.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dredeuced

The Toguros were both Upper B class. Koenma even told Hiei as of the end of the Dark Tournament, he was Middle B class, then Hiei got pissed and walked out.

Only the Younger Toguro. I'm pretty sure the Elder toguro was nowhere near that powerful considering the younger one one shotted him at nowhere near max power.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlackWind

Actually you're right, that might have been a dub line. I think Koenma said something along the lines of "All the demons in the Upper B class are the same strength as the Toguro Brothers."&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;However, the Elder Toguro did make it clear that he and his brother are stronger than Karasu and Bui, when a demon asked why the two obeyed them. Take that as you will, it kay or may not be Elder being arrogant.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Oh, and just for fun, it was taking weeks for Elder Toguro to regenerate after his brother casually punched him a few miles away.&lt;/p&gt;</p>

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced said:

@blackwind said:

Only the Younger Toguro. I'm pretty sure the Elder toguro was nowhere near that powerful considering the younger one one shotted him at nowhere near max power.

Eldar Tiguro was B Class for sure, where younger Toguro was stronger, Eldar Toguro was in fact Immortal and better at Regen.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@blackwind said:

Eldar Tiguro was B Class for sure. where younger Toguro was stronger, Eldar Toguro was in fact Immortal and better at Regen.

Eh, well, the difference between Mid B Class and Upper B Class is apparently "one shot you into the horizon" level -- considering Yusuke pre-fake Kuwabara Death was atleast as powerful as Hiei and Toguro could still stomp his face it at sub full power before he went all super angry mode.

The demon scaling always did seem exponential in scaling, considering the crazy jump from High A to S Class.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

@blackwind said:

Eldar Tiguro was B Class for sure. where younger Toguro was stronger, Eldar Toguro was in fact Immortal and better at Regen.

Eh, well, the difference between Mid B Class and Upper B Class is apparently "one shot you into the horizon" level -- considering Yusuke pre-fake Kuwabara Death was atleast as powerful as Hiei and Toguro could still stomp his face it at sub full power before he went all super angry mode.

The demon scaling always did seem exponential in scaling, considering the crazy jump from High A to S Class.

I think your mixing DBZ power Scaling with YYH.

Power Level does not come into play until S Class. When you hit S Class your Arua is too much for the Human Plane.

Kurama is NOWHERE near the strength of Toguro or Yuske or even Hiei as A Class. What he does have is alot of energy to use his demon plant power and create more interesting demon plants.

Same with Younger Toguro. His Durability was enough to create his body into a Shield that block the Spirit Gun with ease. His Regen was he couldn't die. Even after Gourmet who ate Toguro to gain his power, well it was proven the B Class Elder Toguro was too much to be devoured by the weaker C Class kid.

Elder Toguro as a A Class would probably have no different strength level as his B class. That was not his power or forte.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

@blackwind said:

I think your mixing DBZ power Scaling with YYH.

Power Level does not come into play until S Class. When you hit S Class your Arua is too much for the Human Plane.

Kurama is NOWHERE near the strength of Toguro or Yuske or even Hiei as A Class. What he does have is alot of energy to use his demon plant power and create more interesting demon plants.

Same with Younger Toguro. His Durability was enough to create his body into a Shield that block the Spirit Gun with ease. His Regen was he couldn't die. Even after Gourmet who ate Toguro to gain his power, well it was proven the B Class Elder Toguro was too much to be devoured by the weaker C Class kid.

Elder Toguro as a A Class would probably have no different strength level as his B class. That was not his power or forte.

Not true, Yusuke was a S class when he beat sensui and lived in the human world, also kurama is an S class too sense he killed 2 others of the same class, one of which hiei had to kill himself to defeat. provided that one of those kill was a plant plan but the other was a straight attack but he is nowhere near yusuke tho

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@russellmania77: Not true as well. S Classes can supress their arua to fit in the human world just fine. Their power is simply to great to walk around with Arua freely out. Sensui says as much when he starts letting his power out and could not go more than 1/5th power, he simply could not in fear of damaging Japan all to hell.

pyrnard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inuyasha too weak to handle s class tier demon if he encounters one he better run wait his too slow yusuke would just blitz him and pound the shit out of face and break his sword.

yu yu hakusho demons = continent busting

inuyasha demons = town level+

so different in attack potency.

speed

Yu yu hakusho = Massive hypersonic

Inuyasha = low supersonic

the battles between these two is pointless the huge gap of powers.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yusuke rofl all three rounds

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By syncroniam

Inuyasha obliterates Yusuke and his entire verse in yokai form suggesting otherwise shows either bias or ignorance, yusuke is noway near the speed and destructive power that Inuyasha's abilities have, although Naruto does have the bijuudama and rasenshuriken, Inuyasha would completely blitz yusuke and send him back to the afterlife, permantely this time, when if he had to fight Naruto's full power then it would end up Baryon versus Yokai and naruto would lose due to depletion of kurama's life and Inuyasha would win

No Caption Provided

@pyrnard said:

inuyasha too weak to handle s class tier demon if he encounters one he better run wait his too slow yusuke would just blitz him and pound the shit out of face and break his sword.

This is obviously a failed parody comment from a scam alt account as not only you present fake information but you even show an extreme amount of anger and bitterness by using filtered language, which is clean indicator of psychological issues and admission of defeat

The main antagonists that Inuyasha has fought range even from continental to reality warpers, from the regular enemies there are from weak to strong demons and yokai as well because there is a large hierarchy, Naraku himself would blink shonen jump instantly, the demons Yusuke fought are simple monsters with moderate to strong physicals, but not even remotely close to the main antagonists of Inuyasha arcs, Inuyasha blasts yuyu hakusho and naruto to oblivion in any form.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By Wushu59

C-Class Yusuke was faster then amped natural lightning in Saint Beast arc

Much stronger and faster version of Yusuke was still a C-Class during early portion of Dark Tournament according to pamphlet, would blitz Inuyasha.

Yusuke as Upper-B Class solos the entire verse. Especially with anime feats

Classification Lower-A would be guaranteed vape him with passive aura if Upper B-Class doesn't already

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#48  Edited By Wushu59

Hell, Class-B Bui would solo the verse

Or DT Hiei who was massively above Bui yet still only Mid-B Class would solo