Supremegreen798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Supremegreen798

Yusuke vs Current Ichigo.

I think that Yusuke wins because he's faster than lightning,but that's sensui/yomi arc.

Let's start off with dark tournament Yusuke.Yusuke broke his spirit cuffs,and he has Genkai's power.He's near a planetary threat there,and he's massively hypersonic.

I'm not too savvy on bleach.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ichigo wins.

He's a city buster

He is fast enough at his bankai to leave after images ( Not even fastest form )

He is stronger

More stronger attacks

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Yusuke

Avatar image for supremegreen798
Supremegreen798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supremegreen798

@jeanroygrant: Yusuke is above city busting in the DT saga,Yusuke is actually fast enough to make many after images.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CODYSF
No Caption Provided

Superman wins he kicks both of them out and sends them back to Animevice where they belong

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AweSam

@CODYSF said:

No Caption Provided

Superman wins he kicks both of them out and sends them back to Animevice where they belong

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@saiyan_earthling said:

Yusuke

Why?@Supremegreen798 said:

@jeanroygrant: Yusuke is above city busting in the DT saga,Yusuke is actually fast enough to make many after images.

Prove it! Ichigo is faster too he did that at his weakest form bankai.

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@jeanroygrant: Mate, Ichigo hasn't done a thing that would put him above Yusuke, and its gonna take more than making after images to make you fast.

Ichigo is only hypersonic while Yusuke is MASSIVELY hypersonic. If Ichigo really is fast, then how was Grimmjow able to bash him up and laugh at the same time? Ichigo in Bankai form is at least multi city blocks destructive.

Yusuke's punches are strong enough to destroy rocks as big as mountains and he can also turn his body into energy, and use it for one attack hat can negate an opponent's attack. And he can turn into a demon form, which increases his stats and make him more powerful.

And his infamous Spirit Gun can changes sizes from a small shot, to a cannon blast, to a near-atomic explosion.

There's nothing Ichigo can do that'll put Yusuke down. And not to mention that Yusuke's more durable.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Emperorb777

Yusuke wins

Way better character and he series is way better than bleach.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssejllenrad

Yusuke. No arguments needed.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By FourthDeity

Yusuke because he's classic. and cooler.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Strider1992

I'm not familiar with either of these characters. I know a a very little bit about Bleach though. Wasn't Ichigo smashing mountains by just moving his katana at one point?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Strider92 said:

I'm not familiar with either of these characters. I know a a very little bit about Bleach though. Wasn't Ichigo smashing mountains by just moving his katana at one point?

Final Getstuga form yes.

@saiyan_earthling said:

@jeanroygrant: Mate, Ichigo hasn't done a thing that would put him above Yusuke, and its gonna take more than making after images to make you fast.

Ichigo is only hypersonic while Yusuke is MASSIVELY hypersonic. If Ichigo really is fast, then how was Grimmjow able to bash him up and laugh at the same time? Ichigo in Bankai form is at least multi city blocks destructive.

Yusuke's punches are strong enough to destroy rocks as big as mountains and he can also turn his body into energy, and use it for one attack hat can negate an opponent's attack. And he can turn into a demon form, which increases his stats and make him more powerful.

And his infamous Spirit Gun can changes sizes from a small shot, to a cannon blast, to a near-atomic explosion.

There's nothing Ichigo can do that'll put Yusuke down. And not to mention that Yusuke's more durable.

I guess. But if this was Full Hollow Ichigo OR the one that was in hell, Ichigo would win.

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@Strider92: No.

@jeanroygrant: Wrong, not even Hollow would be able to win. Yusuke is used to fighting demons, and other spirits.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@saiyan_earthling said:

Hmmm i'm pretty sure I remember hearing that somewhere i'll try and find proof on the internet lol

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@Strider92: He did once, but that was with Aizen it happened. He alone is only multi city block level.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@saiyan_earthling said:

@Strider92: He did once, but that was with Aizen it happened. He alone is only multi city block level.

Ah didn't know he had different powerlevels. I'm guessing current one isn't on that lvl of power?

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@Strider92: Not now atm

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@saiyan_earthling said:

@jeanroygrant: Wrong, not even Hollow would be able to win. Yusuke is used to fighting demons, and other spirits.

Even these forms?

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alexman113

This battle is not possible. Which version of Ichigo is Dark Tournament Yusuke fighting?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperorb777

Yusuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ichigo

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Enemybird

@ssejllenrad said:

Yusuke. No arguments needed.

Reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Reality

Yusuke, Current Ichigo is featless.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy

His spirit/rei gun can range from mountain range to nuke level

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@jeanroygrant: Yusuke is too much for even them, heck he even solos on the entire Bleachverse.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@saiyan_earthling said:

@jeanroygrant: Yusuke is too much for even them, heck he even solos on the entire Bleachverse.

How?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Emperorb777

@jeanroygrant said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

How?

Because bleach SUCKS

cinareyes44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to give the win on yusuke

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to give the win on yusuke

It's a ten month old thread..

@jeanroygrant: Are you still with ichigo, though?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, was going to say current Ichigo doesn't even have his sword XD, then i saw the date. Current Ichigo before it was shattered though(at least after Mugetsu was used and over with) i don't think he wins. He doesn't seem to show the same kind of power he used to have, though he does have Blut Vene apparently. Still, that means he would only be able to hold out longer without the proper means of taking down Yusuke. So, until Ichigo gets his zanpaktou back and proves he's gotten near or above his Final Getsuga form, I'm giving the win to Yusuke.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo via dual wielding. (Damage x2)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke stomps

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yu Yu Hakusho S class are typically Island Busters, not Country Busters yet stronger than mountain busters. In bleach, most strong characters are mountain busters with a few exceptions, however general yamato, the strongest shinigami, was a heavy city (mountain) buster with his best move. Ichigo, after training with his father yet before using final getsuga, displayed casual mountain busting with un-amped sword strokes, and his final move had a small area yet incredible stopping power as it effected a transdimentional being on a level so high it could warp reality. This technically doesn't count as a Island Busting move as it just wasn't large enough, but it did pack a higher punch than anything in YYH. However, that's not a regular move and is unusable as anything other than a last resort but even in base form Ichigo could, again, destroy mountains with literally no attention at all. Yuseke can beat literally every character so far in bleach except post-aizen ichigo, aizen himself who could toss nuke-size energy attacks nonchalantly (and ichigo literally brushed him away with his hand in base form), and....not sure how strong zero division is yet but they may have a chance. Pre Aizen Ichigo had a base power double a captain, which translates to multi mountain buster. Apply hollow form and he's possibly island buster potential, but base Yuseke is about as strong, more skilled, and far more confident. Full demon Yuseke vs full hollow ichigo....ichigo wins hands down. Sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: With a speed advantage? It is possible here, but ichigo is no slouch and can stand on the sky. Check out the Yuseke vs Sensui fight on YouTube. As fierce as demon yuseke's attacks were, it did minimal damage to the area save for the spirit gun. Check that dinky pillar yusuke didn't even pulverize after delivering a barrage point blank. Post Aizen ichigo has ridiculously higher damage resist than before, an obvious massive power boost, and even more new powers coming. Ichigo is half the character Yuseke is, and has more plot armor than anyone should ever have but for what he is...which is everything in the entire series, he is technically more powerful than Yuseke. He's so strong his power doesn't register anymore, its on a whole other dimentional level. And you can't say ichigo was using final getsuga during the aizen battle. He was even told...his zanpakto was being restricted by his quincy powers yet he was allowed to access them at that point to use the final getsuga, which is why he was so much stronger at base. Now he has his full shinigami power AND he's learning to control his quincy powers. On top of that, his hollow powers are unmentioned at this point but if he has them too, and there's no reason he shouldn't, then he's actually far stronger than that. I'm pretty sure we can agree a casual nuke tosses like aizen's transcended form is much stronger than Yuseke who can only fire nuclear style blasts at full power. Ichigo is stronger than that. A guy who could one-hit a captain stabbed ichigo in the throat, an easilly heavy mountain buster level strike, if not multi mountain, focused TO a tip and it didn't get through. TO THE THROAT. No, I love Yuseke but he's not that strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: my bad this is DT Yusuke. Current Ichigo should beat him

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo isn't even a mountain buster.....

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideypresence: uh...u kidding? He was casually busting mountains at full power in his bankai form during his fight with aizen, and afterwards was able to quickly eliminate a guy who would have posed a fair match for per aizen him. They explained: the ENTIRE series ichigos power has been suppressed by zangetsu, his QUINCY power. Nuts right? As stupid as that is, it explains that ichigo has full access to his shinigami power now. So if 100% ichigo now is equal to 100% ichigo then...then he is beyond a mountain buster. And hes actually even stronger cuz he has quincy blut powers now. He's stronger than ulquiorra and everyone he ever fought before by leagues because he could manhandle aizen, who again is at least a multi island buster....far beyond anythingin yyh. II'm speaking if the yyh anime however, I never read the manga...

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: T.T

I'm pretty sure Ichigo and Kenpachi cut down buildings with ease in Soul Society arc.I'm pretty sure they weren't even trying to cut the building downs when they were sharing their final blows, I think.

Don't reference 100% Ichigo 'til we see some feats

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideypresence: uh...u kidding? He was casually busting mountains at full power in his bankai form during his fight with aizen, and afterwards was able to quickly eliminate a guy who would have posed a fair match for per aizen him. They explained: the ENTIRE series ichigos power has been suppressed by zangetsu, his QUINCY power. Nuts right? As stupid as that is, it explains that ichigo has full access to his shinigami power now. So if 100% ichigo now is equal to 100% ichigo then...then he is beyond a mountain buster. And hes actually even stronger cuz he has quincy blut powers now. He's stronger than ulquiorra and everyone he ever fought before by leagues because he could manhandle aizen, who again is at least a multi island buster....far beyond anythingin yyh. II'm speaking if the yyh anime however, I never read the manga...

All that means nothing. Ichigo got depowered after FTG he hasn't shown in any other form the ability to destroy mountains. Give me feats or get out.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@thelocust619: (just wanted to add you in)

Ichigo isn't even a mountain buster.....

All that means nothing. Ichigo got depowered after FTG he hasn't shown in any other form the ability to destroy mountains. Give me feats or get out.

Ichigo is about to do some serious stuff so I dont know the level Ichigo was when this thread was made but Ichigo has dual zanpaktos now and the entire Gotei is doing some similar DBZ time chamber training on the cliff. Some serious stuff is about to go down real soon. I personally think Ichigo is about to ascend the hyogoku with the help of Aizen. In fact, I think everyone is going to achieve a third level Bankai like Renji, Sanji, and finaly going to see Shosui and Uraharas bankai

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo < yusuke EoS. Ichigo's current self may be strong, but he is featless...

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps, Yusuke can't stand up to anything he can dish out. Ichigo murder stomps here Dangai ichigo, hollow 2, base form, bankai release, pretty much every form stomps here. His speed surpasses Yusuke by far since the arancar arc, this is spite yusuke can't even fly.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke. Current ichigo has no feats. And even if he had them, as far as I know, yusuke outclasses him very much..

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion: What? Ichigo's best feat is mountain+, and Yusuke easily outclasses that.

@cadencev2 enlighten people?

I would....however this is DT Saga Yuske. So his best feats at that time was Mountain Buster as well.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Ichigo speed far surpasses that of Yusuke and that alone won this fight for him. His Hollow 2 form put ulquiorra face in a large pillar because of his sonido which caught ulquiorra before he could even turn his face. Not to mention that his hollow form has High speed regeneration so anything Yusuke throws at ichigo he will be right back on his feet and will blitz him and Yusuke will have a full Cero to the face without any hesitation from ichigo. I need speed feats for Yusuke that shows that he can even hang with ichigo if he can't beat sonido he gets a Cero to the face GG. Enhanced Cero=Far beyond Mountain+

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funn

@dratini1331: Ichigo speed far surpasses that of Yusuke and that alone won this fight for him. His Hollow 2 form put ulquiorra face in a large pillar because of his sonido which caught ulquiorra before he could even turn his face. Not to mention that his hollow form has High speed regeneration so anything Yusuke throws at ichigo he will be right back on his feet and will blitz him and Yusuke will have a full Cero to the face without any hesitation from ichigo. I need speed feats for Yusuke that shows that he can even hang with ichigo if he can't beat sonido he gets a Cero to the face GG. Enhanced Cero=Far beyond Mountain+

Wrong yuskue is hypersonic. Nothing version short of Dangai Ichigo has shown any feats above mountain busting, this new version of Ichigo is featless. Doubt Ichigo could take even one of yuskue's punches to the face.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#50  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Ichigo probably wins because Yusuke is restricted to "Dark Tournament Saga" - and this thread is well over a year old - Ichigo has gotten much strong since then (wasn't he powerless then anyways?)

post-series Yusuke stomps any-form of Ichigo though. His powers were high-level S class demon-like (and he had only just begun realizing his power of mixing demon/human energy iirc). Koenma states even 1 S class demon could destroy the planet.