- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fight to the Death

- Who Wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
#2 Posted by deactivated-5a08a02678f1f (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

Really not fair for Yusuke.

#3 Edited by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri stomps. Splitting the Moon in half is way above any feat in YYH.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
#4 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

Bit of a mismatch tbh

#5 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by tsoj (3602 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri stomps.

#7 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke stomps. Too fast, too strong. One hit puts Toneri down.

#8 Posted by Kuja9001 (557 posts) - - Show Bio

^ try proving that please.

#9 Edited by Marshall_Long (5649 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuja9001: Don't take that bait, he thinks YYH top tier characters can harm Buu saga characters.

#10 Posted by Wade_Strine (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke Curbs. He is damn near Sub Rel, something Toneri can't even touch. He is at LEAST Large Continent EoS, which is pretty much the same as the moon splitting.

Yusuke also has higher Durability than Toneri and a LOT more Pain Soak. Yeah, Yusuke stomps him out.

#11 Posted by Wade_Strine (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: I have two questions. First, how big of a feat do you think splitting the moon is? Second, what do you think is the highest feat in YYH?

#12 Edited by Infurius (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke got this.

#13 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@wade_strine: Splitting the moon is a pretty decent feat, though it's nothing too overpowered.

Still, it's better than any feat in Yu Yu Hakusho that i remember.

#14 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: I have two questions. First, how big of a feat do you think splitting the moon is? Second, what do you think is the highest feat in YYH?

Splitting the Moon in half is a Continent level feat. From what I remember nobody in YYH is even Country level.

#15 Posted by Wade_Strine (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: They are most certainly Above Country Level. The OBD Calced Sensui's Shockwave at Large Island on the Low End and Large Island + on the High End. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17271&page=3

I then calced the direct hit at Large Island + to Small Country. https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WadeStrine1/posts/WT6eGcNNf6y

So, he is Large Island + to Small Country based on a calc of a Semi-Casual Upper Cut. That was not even close to his strongest attack.

Not only that, but Sensui was also stated to be Country Level.

No Caption Provided

I have quite a bit of stuff for Yusuke as well, but I do not want to Gish-Gallop. So, I will let you respond to this. If you want me to just get right into the Yusuke stuff, I can.

#16 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@wade_strine: Eh, it's been a long time since I read the series, I'm just gonna read it again and see what I think about their power levels after that.

#17 Posted by Wade_Strine (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: Well, then how are we supposed to end the debate? Lol

#18 Posted by tsoj (3602 posts) - - Show Bio

@wade_strine: I can't see any of the scans in those links, literally none of them (aside from the one posted here). They don't seem to work. Mind bringing them up here?

First, keep in mind that I haven't read YYH, so I'm mostly relying on stuff I've seen of it in other threads. So far, I haven't seen any actual proof of anyone in YYH who is country level or above (I don't trust calcs much, unless I can reasonably understand them). "Destruction of an entire country possible" is not a feat, nor does it mean that he can literally destroy a country in one shot. It isn't even confirmed in that statement that he could. Someone saying that a character can destroy a country does not mean that they can do it in a single attack. For example, Hiruzen said that Orochimaru could destroy an entire country by himself IIRC, but no one is saying he's country level (nor am I). Another example is Sengoku (?) saying that Whitebeard can destroy the world. Some people try to pass this off as WB being a planet buster, but that is not the case, as it is merely hyperbole and/or a misunderstanding of just what sort of damage a man with WB's powers could do to OP's particular planet.

BTW, is there an actual feat that shows Sensui destroying a country, rather than a calc? That would help me a lot, since I tend to not be able to do or comprehend the more complicated calcs. Plus, calcs, unless reasonably simple, tend to be very iffy from what I recall. I would also like to see scans of this "near sub-rel" speed.

Also, I think I remember a thread that will help with this debate.

No Caption Provided

#19 Posted by Wade_Strine (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, let me put forth MORE evidence for Sensui being Country Level.

High A Class beings are said to be able to bring Minor World Wide Destruction when angered.

No Caption Provided

Sensui Low Diffed Three of them simultaneously. SPOILERS. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T TO BE SPOILED.

Loading Video...

Just by powering up, he shook all of Japan.

No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by KingWrath66 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri kept up with Naruto(the last ) going by calc's The last Naruto is Mach 17K and toneri probably Mach5k-12K Toneri wins high diff

#21 Posted by Kayc (592 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_redfists
#22 Edited by Captain_Redfists (631 posts) - - Show Bio

YYH all hype little feats granted love it way more than Naruto but the verses best quantifiable feats are island level+ with MHS speeds. Toneri 9.5/10

#23 Posted by kirigakure (12 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by breakyourballs (57 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Toneri stomps.

#26 Edited by Raziel2014 (1328 posts) - - Show Bio
@kirigakure said:
@valarmelkor said:

Toneri wins but not due to AOE/Golden Slice nor Physical strength, but just because he has more damage output, moon splitting attack aint a damage move but RAnge/AOE move you cant base toneri strength on that, since both naruto nor sasuke posses AOE moves to destroy the moon like Golden Slice does but they are much stronger than him, if EMS Madara had a Sword that long he can also destroy the moon, since the Moon and a Mountain arent very different besides the Volume/Size, after all Toneri was only a Peak Super Kage, just slightly stronger than Hashirama and EMS Madara, is the same reason why the 8 Tail beast couldnt beat the 3rd Raikage even tho the tail beast had Nukes since AOE moves does not= Power, 3rd Raikage had no AOE attack but still took the 8th tail head up and ended up in a Tie, people these days are too caught up in the flashy moves of AOE and they forget what matters, if you are going by feats of Tonneri splitting the moon then i guess he is much stronger than SSjB Vegito cause you know vegitos moves barely destroy a city, analyze and deduct is what needs to be done for alot of anime fans nowadays, for example a Rasengan and chidori is categorized as A class but it has no range or AOE at all, they are close range attacks, now a C/B class Fire ball jutsu from the uchiha clan is much more devastating in destruction but is nowhere near as strong as Rasengan/chidori, majority of fans on forums use AOE attacks to measure strength which is pretty stupid, after reading and watching the anime i made a PL system for naruto using Xianxia Novels as a template, and it works perfect

Naruto world is divided into 7 Realms, Each Realm is Divided into 4 smaller Levels, Early/Begginner, Mid/intermidiate, late/Advanced, Peak'

Using Enhancements like Curse Mark, Senin Mode, sharingan/Byakugan, Beast Mode, will increase combat effectiveness/power, but your realm will stay the same, this way ninjas can fight against higher level ninjas without actually breaking through to higher realms, like how naruto using Kurama + senin Mode fought against Obito or how Naruto using Senin mode went from Joinin to Kage level for period of time and how 13 year old Itachi who was at Joinin level can fight at Kage level due to Mangekyou

1. Trainee/Mortal- Mostly Bandits and Ninja Children

2. Genin

3. Chunin

4. Joinin

5. Kage/Shadow

6. Super Kage/Shadow- Payne, Nagato, Tobirama, Hashirama, Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, Kurama, 10tail Beast, Toneri

7. Sage/Six/YingYang- Can only be Reached after understanding both Ying/Yang, Only True Sage levels are hagoromo, Kaguya, 10 Tail Madara, this realm is very similar to xianxia/chinese novels of understanding Heaven and Earth or laws/Rules/elements etc.

Akatsuki Members Rank/Realms

1. Payne- Super Kage/Early

2. Tobi/Obito- Kage Mid

3. Itachi- Kage Peak

4. Sasori- Kage Mid

5. Kakuzu- Kage Mid

6. Deidara- Kage Early

7. Hidan- Kage Early

8. Konan- Kage Early

9. Kisame- Kage Mid

For reference

1. 4th Raikage- Kage Peak

2. Tsunade- Kage Late

3. Oonoki- Kage Peak

4. Gaara- Kage Late

5. Mizukage- Kage Late

#27 Posted by BubbleBass (1032 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Major mismatch. Lol @ Yusuke even having a chance, let alone winning

#29 Edited by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri lolstomps

#30 Edited by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke Curbs. He is damn near Sub Rel, something Toneri can't even touch. He is at LEAST Large Continent EoS, which is pretty much the same as the moon splitting.

Yusuke also has higher Durability than Toneri and a LOT more Pain Soak. Yeah, Yusuke stomps him out.

Lol

#31 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri was able to shot 2 Golden R. Explosion (moon buster).

With TSB "machine gun" and TSB shield defense...Toneri stomp.

#32 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri slaughter

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#33 Posted by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke can't win this

#34 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri still stomps.

#35 Posted by UltimateSage (3103 posts) - - Show Bio

Mega BUMP

Toneri slaughters.

#36 Posted by jt_gh (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirigakure said:
@valarmelkor said:

after reading and watching the anime i made a PL system for naruto using Xianxia Novels as a template, and it works perfect

Naruto world is divided into 7 Realms, Each Realm is Divided into 4 smaller Levels, Early/Begginner, Mid/intermidiate, late/Advanced, Peak'

Using Enhancements like Curse Mark, Senin Mode, sharingan/Byakugan, Beast Mode, will increase combat effectiveness/power, but your realm will stay the same, this way ninjas can fight against higher level ninjas without actually breaking through to higher realms, like how naruto using Kurama + senin Mode fought against Obito or how Naruto using Senin mode went from Joinin to Kage level for period of time and how 13 year old Itachi who was at Joinin level can fight at Kage level due to Mangekyou

1. Trainee/Mortal- Mostly Bandits and Ninja Children

2. Genin

3. Chunin

4. Joinin

5. Kage/Shadow

6. Super Kage/Shadow- Payne, Nagato, Tobirama, Hashirama, Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, Kurama, 10tail Beast, Toneri

7. Sage/Six/YingYang- Can only be Reached after understanding both Ying/Yang, Only True Sage levels are hagoromo, Kaguya, 10 Tail Madara, this realm is very similar to xianxia/chinese novels of understanding Heaven and Earth or laws/Rules/elements etc.

Akatsuki Members Rank/Realms

1. Payne- Super Kage/Early

2. Tobi/Obito- Kage Mid

3. Itachi- Kage Peak

4. Sasori- Kage Mid

5. Kakuzu- Kage Mid

6. Deidara- Kage Early

7. Hidan- Kage Early

8. Konan- Kage Early

9. Kisame- Kage Mid

For reference

1. 4th Raikage- Kage Peak

2. Tsunade- Kage Late

3. Oonoki- Kage Peak

4. Gaara- Kage Late

5. Mizukage- Kage Late

That is some high quality making shit up wholesale right there.

#37 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6612 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri stomps with zero difficult

#38 Posted by EmperorMode (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri TSB blitz and oneshots

/thread

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#39 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go where splitting the hollow moon is ranked higher than yusuke transforming into something that shakes a dimension when it's hungry.

Naruto wank over 1 billion

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
#40 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go where splitting the hollow moon is ranked higher than yusuke transforming into something that shakes a dimension when it's hungry.

Naruto wank over 1 billion

No Caption Provided

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

#41 Edited by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: you are the real embarrassment troll.

You lost all credibility when you said Jiraiya beats Teen Gohan.

And before that when you said Hagoromo could create Still Silver using Creation of All Things Technique, and Hagoromo wasn't even in the thread. Lol you're a joke.

#42 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: you are the real embarrassment troll.

You lost all credibility when you said Jiraiya beats Teen Gohan.

And before that when you said Hagoromo could create Still Silver using Creation of All Things Technique, and Hagoromo wasn't even in the thread. Lol you're a joke.

No Caption Provided

I already gave you evidence why Jiraiya would pimp slap Gohan, you are just a nostalgic Dragon Ball fan who is a Naruto downplayer/hater. You have yet to debunk me.

#43 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: all of your evidence is bullshit, every scan you post prove nothing.

Almost everyone on CV knows Teen Gohan could solo the verse but you are the only idiot who believes he could lose to Jiraiya.

Like I said you are not a credible source for anything because of past statements and multiple times you were caught wanking.

#44 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: all of your evidence is bullshit, every scan you post prove nothing.

Almost everyone on CV knows Teen Gohan could solo the verse but you are the only idiot who believes he could lose to Jiraiya.

Like I said you are not a credible source for anything because of past statements and multiple times you were caught wanking.

So you haven't provide me any evidence that Gohan can win against Jiraiya? Got it.

#45 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: you havent provided any evidence that Jiraiya would win lmfao.

Common sense should tell you Gohan bodies but you're a wanker and can't accept facts.

I don't wanna derail the thread with insults so this is my last response to your bullshit.

#46 Posted by weebbicboi (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

Toneri literally solos the verse lmao

#47 Posted by jodema (926 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot believe there exists a mind that entertains the notion of Jiraiya defeating Teen Gohan. This is one example of why CV is notorious for wanking Naruto to unbelievable levels.

#48 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: you havent provided any evidence that Jiraiya would win lmfao.

Common sense should tell you Gohan bodies but you're a wanker and can't accept facts.

I don't wanna derail the thread with insults so this is my last response to your bullshit.

No Caption Provided

I already did. Orochimaru created a universe inside of him, Jiraiya bodies him, and Teen Gohan isn't even star level. The fact that you can't accept these proves that you are nothing but a redundant Dragon Ball troll.

#49 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

@jodema said:

I cannot believe there exists a mind that entertains the notion of Jiraiya defeating Teen Gohan. This is one example of why CV is notorious for wanking Naruto to unbelievable levels.

Another Naruto hater/downplayer spotted.

#50 Posted by Arthur_Morgan (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@godsvileanddarkwing: yet jiraiya gets pimp slapped by not even moon busters in his own series.

i guess jiraiya held an infinity amount of times back vs pain.