• No prep
  • Morals ON
  • Bloodlust OFF
  • Win by any means
  • Standard gear

No Caption Provided

Who wins ?

EDIT :

• Since "base" mode is apparently not clear enough for some people : Asura is only limited to his regular two arms mode, so no six arms no Mantra or anything other than that.
Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump !

Come on guys, this is a good battle !

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathHero61

what is kratos doing here????? He gets wrecked or speed blitzed by anyone on the opposite team. And couldn't base asura basically solo?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@deathhero61 said:

what is kratos doing here????? He gets wrecked or speed blitzed by anyone on the opposite team. And couldn't base asura basically solo?

Kratos has his magic and hax soul attacks. And I don't see how base Asura could solo.

I would switch Kratos with Dante, but I don't want to attract too many unreasonable wan... debaters.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: His hax and magic is useless if he cannot use it. He gets speed blitzed and one shotted by literally anyone on the opposite team. And asura can solo considering his feats against Wyzen and Augus..................

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: His hax and magic is useless if he cannot use it. He gets speed blitzed and one shotted by literally anyone on the opposite team. And asura can solo considering his feats against Wyzen and Augus..................

I'll let the GOW fans put up a case for him. And how does BASE Asura solo this ?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@leo-343: Ah, I think you misunderstood. There are only two teams, team anime vs team video games.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura solos.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@rulerofthevine: Oh whoops my bad, I guess i'll go with Team 1, I see Kratos as a weak link for team video game and I think team 1 have enough Hax to give Asura a run for his money, I could be wrong about that though.

That makes sense :)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

I'll let the GOW fans put up a case for him. And how does BASE Asura solo this ?

That is base asura..........

@leo-343 said:

@rulerofthevine: Oh whoops my bad, I guess i'll go with Team 1, I see Kratos as a weak link for team video game and I think team 1 have enough Hax to give Asura a run for his money, I could be wrong about that though.

Team 1 has no hax aside from naruto who is capable of sealing which i doubt would work on akuma or asura let alone kratos. Akuma due to his spirtual nature, and Asura due to the fact that he is basically god.......Kratos is simply a hunch.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura by himself could take on all of Team 1..........and possibly win.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@deathhero61 said:

That is base asura..........

No that isn't base Asura at all, that was six arms Asura like WTF man...

@deathhero61 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@leo-343 said:

Team 1 has no hax aside from naruto who is capable of sealing which i doubt would work on akuma or asura let alone kratos. Akuma due to his spirtual nature, and Asura due to the fact that he is basically god.......Kratos is simply a hunch.

I don't want to debate in my own thread but since you adressed this at me :

Kratos has no feats against sealing, there is literally no reason to assume that he would resits it.

Akuma has nearly no speed feats despite his massive strength so taking him down shouldn't be impossible.

Asura is the main issue with team 2, but a kyuubi cloaked Luffy should be able to match him since every single one of his punches will become mountain busting due to the amp.

No Caption Provided

This isn't one sided at all.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Akuma will be tough, but not for Yusuke tbh. Kratos gets stomped immediately and while Asura will tear through the likes of Luffy and Naruto, they'll do enough for Yusuke to pick up the win IMO

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 curbstomps.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine:

That can be considered base asura. Because its a natural go to power up for him. Something that's not considered his base form is all the different transformations he goes throughout the game.

I am going off this hunch because every time kratos died or is killed in battle he simply escapes the underworld like nothing happened. Plus after killing each god he absorbs their powers and what not. So it makes me wonder if he simply be sealed......

Correct me if i am wrong but didn't Akuma punch a meteor? Meaning he jumped up while the meteor was coming at full speed and punched it? Again correct me if i am wrong but that's basically re-entry speeds..........

I really don't see how mountain busting is an issue to asura considering his level of strength even in his base form...... first of all,

Loading Video...

At 8:10 here lies a feat that virtually no one in HST can match in terms of striking strength. BTW asura took full on blows from augus in his "base" form.

second off, six arm asura is still technically base asura........ whether you like it or not......... A six arm asura is no different from a four armed stitch.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Bijuu amped yusuke take Asura mid-high difficulty while bijuu amped luffy solos akuma and kratos low-mid difficulty

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine:

That can be considered base asura. Because its a natural go to power up for him. Something that's not considered his base form is all the different transformations he goes throughout the game.

Don't go around arguing semantics with me, I made it clear in the very title of this thread that only base asura was allowed. Six arms isn't base asura at all and even if you stubbornly try to pass it as such then I the OP of this thread clearly pointed out that it wasn't the "base" asura used here.

I am going off this hunch because every time kratos died or is killed in battle he simply escapes the underworld like nothing happened. Plus after killing each god he absorbs their powers and what not. So it makes me wonder if he simply be sealed......

No valid reason at all then. Try again. And If an inter-dimensional being like Limbo can be sealed then Kratos isn't resisting it.

Correct me if i am wrong but didn't Akuma punch a meteor? Meaning he jumped up while the meteor was coming at full speed and punched it? Again correct me if i am wrong but that's basically re-entry speeds..........

Those are comic feats, read the op.

I really don't see how mountain busting is an issue to asura considering his level of strength even in his base form...... first of all,

At 8:10 here lies a feat that virtually no one in HST can match in terms of striking strength. BTW asura took full on blows from augus in his "base" form.

Nothing impressive about that, show me base asura tanking the equivalent of a jet Gatling with mountain busting force behind each strike.

second off, six arm asura is still technically base asura........ whether you like it or not......... A six arm asura is no different from a four armed stitch.

No it isn't, you should stop arguing semantics because six arms mode is clearly an amp and isn't his base mode, whether you like it or not.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos Solo

MGZRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MGZRD

Luffy negs.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos Solo

He is by far the weakest one here. Everyone else has one shot potential for Kratos.

Akuma and Asura vs EoS Yusuke is fun, but Yusuke wins that fight. Tis a good fight.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: OP didn't specify if lore wasn't allowed.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vacren: Akuma's best feat is busting an island, one of Naruto's better feats is splitting the moon. They aren't remotely on the same level, he and Sasuke play hacky sack with Akuma.

Naruto also crossed the country they were on in like a minute if not less in the 4th Great Shinobi War.

Yusuke is the weakest link here, he gets treated like a joke by any person on either team.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EtherealCrater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers