Yujiro Hanma vs. Ryōzanpaku Masters

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- Yujiro Decides to attack the Masters of Ryōzanpaku to prove he is the strongest

- Yujiro fights each master one on one and gets healed between every round so he's at his best for each fight

Round 1:

- Kensei Ma

Round 2:

- Shigure Kōsaka

Round 3:

- Akisame Kōetsuji

Round 4:

- Apachai Hopachai

Round 5:

- Shio Sakaki

Round 6:

- Hayato Fūrinji

- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fights to the Death

- How Many Masters Can Yujiro Defeat?

Avatar image for hinglemacringleberry
HingleMacringleberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Yujiro could beat any of the masters

Monkey_D_Ippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at round 3, I don't see him beating any but the first 2 rounds but they wouldn't be easy for him

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 lol.

And I'm sure Ma should be atleast round 5.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not even a round tbh

DJ_Ango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every Master kills him

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can anyone give me what can the Ryōzanpaku Masters do?

DonJon117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro dies every round

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thelocust619

@terry2012: HSDK is a comedy, so they already have a physics advantage over Yujiro...in that it doesn't apply so much to them.

Ma can casually fight through walls and has destroyed an entire bridge with a step. Not a stomp, with brute force, but a step.

Shigure is broken. Example? She once hit a whip with her sword, mid attack...and cut it into 4 ribbons, which further split into hundreds of 2 inch long strips. In other words, she casually dropped dozens of strikes on something faster than sound.

Akisame can casually judo flip an SUV, break both a man's wrists, without him realizing, by getting punched, and is the one who constantly brings Kenichi back to life after taking blows from a low building leveler.

Apachai is that building leveler. He's literally everything Yujiro wishes he was. The guy can casually machine-guns through dozens upon dozens of stones in the thousand pound range. He also constantly punches Kenichi into low-flying zones while trying desperately to hold back.

Sakaki is a guy on par with Apache in physical strength, destroying entire rooms with single movements. He once got drunk and beat up the staircase because stairs are for bitches. Now they have a rope, but they jump anyway. I guess the rope is for Ken.

Hayato is a guy who can run across the ocean and blow back half a dozen guys by...literally blowing. He makes everyone here look like children.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: HSDK is a comedy, so they already have a physics advantage over Yujiro...in that it doesn't apply so much to them.

Ma can casually fight through walls and has destroyed an entire bridge with a step. Not a stomp, with brute force, but a step.

Shigure is broken. Example? She once hit a whip with her sword, mid attack...and cut it into 4 ribbons, which further split into hundreds of 2 inch long strips. In other words, she casually dropped dozens of strikes on something faster than sound.

Akisame can casually judo flip an SUV, break both a man's wrists, without him realizing, by getting punched, and is the one who constantly brings Kenichi back to life after taking blows from a low building leveler.

Apachai is that building leveler. He's literally everything Yujiro wishes he was. The guy can casually machine-guns through dozens upon dozens of stones in the thousand pound range. He also constantly punches Kenichi into low-flying zones while trying desperately to hold back.

Sakaki is a guy on par with Apache in physical strength, destroying entire rooms with single movements. He once got drunk and beat up the staircase because stairs are for bitches. Now they have a rope, but they jump anyway. I guess the rope is for Ken.

Hayato is a guy who can run across the ocean and blow back half a dozen guys by...literally blowing. He makes everyone here look like children.

Dang! Thank you.

Wario26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see each master just brutally beating this guy each round. This poor, poor man has entered the third ring of hell. God help him.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He not beating Ma so he stops at one and if he passes that he stops at Kōetsuji

Yaldabaoth123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yaldabaoth123
Meruem676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Meruem676

First of all all the people they say Yujiro would lose are idiots why? Yujiro hanma is a beyond the Physical force he killed an entire Army alone without any weapons the Monster stopped a Earthquake with his hand and killed an Afrikan Elephant Yujiro has a Demon back witch Allow him to be stronger and more faster also he Cuts A glasses with his finger he breaks a sword with his finger Haha

Specifically, Barack Obama makes note of the fact Yujiro Hanma hits harder than a nuclear impact (which is in reference to modern thermonuclear weapons). Which is corroborated by the fact he does in fact stop an earthquake with a punch.

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro stomps. Give me one of these guys who can turn coal into diamonds with his bare hands. Or stop an earthquake with his fist, Kill a elephant with feets that dwarf tanks, survive a lightning bolt hitting them, rips to tables with 4 fingers like paper, shake a sky scraper with his aura, is not even scratched by getting kicked through walls, can they replicate a punch breaking the sound barrier, punching through massive asphalt,

Takuyah3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally he blocked the punch of a dude who hit the ground, and fucked up the signal of every plane on earth, with his fingers. Stopped an earthquake with raw strength, can walk through bullet proof glass, can break the sound barrier with his fingers, blocks the best weapons of the army with his bare hands and takes no damage. Was declared to be physically stronger than a nuclear missile. He clears all of them even the Elder

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4
deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The three posts above me seem like the same guy.

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ig-88b: nice to assume things. You can let an admin check my account to see if i have a alt account in here. Flag the posts and say that you detected alts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: I said "seem like" which is not an assuming anything.

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kratosx64x

@ig-88b: this is still somewhat of an assumption IMO. I would ask you kindly to don't do that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ig-88b: well why be rude when you can clear differences in a nice way :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: There are a lot of rude and confrontational people here so I really appreciate that.

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ig-88b: your welcome. But what is your opinion on this topic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: I'm not sure, I haven't read Kenichi. The masters seem like they would be faster than Yujiro for sure though.

ATARi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed that this post was somewhat recent in terms of comments.

As someone who's read the entirety of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, let me say that they would get SOLO'd, forget the gauntlet.

No Caption Provided

Yujiro was confirmed to be able to dodge lightning while off guard, can attack before the conscious can send neurons to the brain and body to respond, and read brain waves.

Age 16 alone he defeated the U.S army, and he's become significantly stronger since then. I mean the dude can sense his son's intent from 10,000 miles away. He knows every martial art and mastered it. I'm sorry but the fact he outshines the U.S in power; he's above the Tsar bomba, and modern nukes which Elder Hayato appears to be the only one even capable of putting up a good fight.

Yujiro by feats, would mud stomp low difficulty until Hayato.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The earthquake feat is a massive outlier in terms of anything else he has shown. If it wasn't, his casual punches would be more powerful than nukes

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point: it’s not an outlier

A characters abilities are determined by taking the average of there abilities when they are trying at their very best.

It’s like if superman had feats of cars running into him and doing nothing then a planet hits him and KOd him, he has planetary durability because that’s he’s best showing or rather he’s best feat when at maximum capacity as an example

The character of Yujiro has never ever tried, he’s casually defaced sides of hotels with he’s punches, he’s just a character that doesn’t produce air pressure but is insanely strong when he makes contact with an object, like Current goku producing no air pressure from punches but shaking the universe and in Frieza saga, Frieza was destroying mountains with kicks but produces no air pressure from punches.

Therefore the feat of him actually having to exert himself would mean that’s he’s best striking feat and he can replicate this, especially since he did it casually, he’s high end abilities are still unknown, the only reason he doesn’t use that much force is he had to charge up he’s punch for a few seconds before implementing it. Which is unfavourable against characters that operate in microseconds like he’s son.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atari: it's debatable on every fight so it's not going to easy

Avatar image for deactivated-5f392956154f0
deactivated-5f392956154f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro either stops at Hayato or clears.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Garou currently?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Garou currently?

Depends, using statements from One Garou is as strong as Boros physically but not nearly as fast.

Using feats however he never tanked a serious punch so he wouldn’t be on Boros level but he’d definitely by multi-mountain level to country level in durability, FTL faster then flashy flash, and mountain level in AP in immediate damage but over time is multi-mountain level.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13