#1 Posted by garrettmana (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

- Yujiro Decides to attack the Masters of Ryōzanpaku to prove he is the strongest

- Yujiro fights each master one on one and gets healed between every round so he's at his best for each fight

Round 1:

- Kensei Ma

Round 2:

- Shigure Kōsaka

Round 3:

- Akisame Kōetsuji

Round 4:

- Apachai Hopachai

Round 5:

- Shio Sakaki

Round 6:

- Hayato Fūrinji

- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fights to the Death

- How Many Masters Can Yujiro Defeat?

Avatar image for hinglemacringleberry
#2 Posted by HingleMacringleberry (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Yujiro could beat any of the masters

#3 Posted by Monkey_D_Ippo (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 3, I don't see him beating any but the first 2 rounds but they wouldn't be easy for him

#5 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1 lol.

And I'm sure Ma should be atleast round 5.

#6 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio

clears.

#8 Posted by garrettmana (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#10 Posted by bachh2 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

not even a round tbh

#11 Posted by DJ_Ango (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Every Master kills him

#12 Posted by azrael1973 (2570 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by terry2012 (9814 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone give me what can the Ryōzanpaku Masters do?

#14 Posted by DonJon117 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Yujiro dies every round

#15 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: HSDK is a comedy, so they already have a physics advantage over Yujiro...in that it doesn't apply so much to them.

Ma can casually fight through walls and has destroyed an entire bridge with a step. Not a stomp, with brute force, but a step.

Shigure is broken. Example? She once hit a whip with her sword, mid attack...and cut it into 4 ribbons, which further split into hundreds of 2 inch long strips. In other words, she casually dropped dozens of strikes on something faster than sound.

Akisame can casually judo flip an SUV, break both a man's wrists, without him realizing, by getting punched, and is the one who constantly brings Kenichi back to life after taking blows from a low building leveler.

Apachai is that building leveler. He's literally everything Yujiro wishes he was. The guy can casually machine-guns through dozens upon dozens of stones in the thousand pound range. He also constantly punches Kenichi into low-flying zones while trying desperately to hold back.

Sakaki is a guy on par with Apache in physical strength, destroying entire rooms with single movements. He once got drunk and beat up the staircase because stairs are for bitches. Now they have a rope, but they jump anyway. I guess the rope is for Ken.

Hayato is a guy who can run across the ocean and blow back half a dozen guys by...literally blowing. He makes everyone here look like children.

#16 Posted by terry2012 (9814 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: HSDK is a comedy, so they already have a physics advantage over Yujiro...in that it doesn't apply so much to them.

Ma can casually fight through walls and has destroyed an entire bridge with a step. Not a stomp, with brute force, but a step.

Shigure is broken. Example? She once hit a whip with her sword, mid attack...and cut it into 4 ribbons, which further split into hundreds of 2 inch long strips. In other words, she casually dropped dozens of strikes on something faster than sound.

Akisame can casually judo flip an SUV, break both a man's wrists, without him realizing, by getting punched, and is the one who constantly brings Kenichi back to life after taking blows from a low building leveler.

Apachai is that building leveler. He's literally everything Yujiro wishes he was. The guy can casually machine-guns through dozens upon dozens of stones in the thousand pound range. He also constantly punches Kenichi into low-flying zones while trying desperately to hold back.

Sakaki is a guy on par with Apache in physical strength, destroying entire rooms with single movements. He once got drunk and beat up the staircase because stairs are for bitches. Now they have a rope, but they jump anyway. I guess the rope is for Ken.

Hayato is a guy who can run across the ocean and blow back half a dozen guys by...literally blowing. He makes everyone here look like children.

Dang! Thank you.

#17 Posted by Wario26 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I see each master just brutally beating this guy each round. This poor, poor man has entered the third ring of hell. God help him.

#18 Posted by primebonnick (4284 posts) - - Show Bio

He not beating Ma so he stops at one and if he passes that he stops at Kōetsuji

#19 Posted by ValorKnight (12204 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at six or clears.