Yujiro Hanma VS all Spiderman bad guys

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Manga Yujiro Hanma, not the anime one, which (at least IMO) is weaker. Spiderman bad guys are comic version only, all classic, not whatever they're doing/like lately. So, Venom, Carnage, the Rhino, Doctor Octopus (tentacles not adamantium here), the Kingpin, Electro, etc.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ONLY through scaling would this be remotely fair and the team would still win handily.

By feats, venom alone could arguably be enough.

This is not fair in the slightest

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse: He killed a giant elephant in one punch. It was so big that I think this is a fair fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are his feats? I highly doubt he can take Sandman, Electro, Carnage, Venom, Morlun, etc. all at once.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thelocust619

@robertmiles1: It's not fair at all. He's low supersonic and building level at best, and was hurt(/arguably beaten, to a degree) by wall level punches. Some of these characters can solo. This is a mismatch.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By captain_inverse  Online

@robertmiles1: I know full well what Yujiro can do, I LOVE the baki series. He is likely not beating venom though, let alone venom with a team behind him.

Unless you are going off his 1 OP outliner, then this is still a mismatch. (he would splatter anyone with an earthquake stopping punch)

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse: The elephant was so huge that a lion stuck on his tusk was like a tiny little bug. And a light military force with I think jeeps, squad automatic weapons, RPGs and I think maybe a few armored vehicles and/or hummers couldn't affect him. IIRC those things would hurt Venom and other Spiderman bad guys if they managed to hit them (except I guess Sandman and maybe some others, due to obvious reasons). This elephant was IMO definitely bigger than the biggest real dinosaur. I'm not an anime guy but I certainly don't think it's a mismatch.

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: Some of his notable feats include stopping an earthquake by punching the ground, pushing back 100 geared swat members, cracking a concrete arena by punching, killing an 11 ft. polar bear, killing an elephant big enough to literally stomp willies. He casually levered an olympic bar w/ 1 plate. He swam @ either 16km/h or 5x the fastest man, idk which I don't have the scans on hand. He was going to win a fight against someone who fodderized a guy who hunted dinosaurs, the big kind like t rexs and triceratops. A swordsman who would destroy his katanas by swinging them w/ one arm could only give him paper cuts.

Not that any of this really matters as this match is one sided the way it is. Even given all his showings, lets face it, he's only low- tier meta. Most of the guys you mentioned could go up against him 1v1 and even win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrisonmesko: Oh, thanks!

Anyway, you're right. I feel as though he might be able to take on some of Peter's biggest rogues 1v1, but all simultaneously is a massive, massive mismatch.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By captain_inverse  Online

@robertmiles1: true, but that elephant was slow/stupid. And Venom has fought through copious amount are gunfire.

TBH venom has him in healing/versatility. Yujiro is arguably a 15-20 tonner.

Itagaki wrote Pickle to be => yujiro in terms of strength. And true to this, nobody has straight up overpowered Pickle (including Yujiro), everyone needed to use skill to match/beat pickle.

Even if yujiro had pickles strength, he wouldn't win here

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is too much even for the king I’m afraid to admit but this is a spite Venom alone will give him hell

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team dominates.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vemon makes a good match with anime Yujiro

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of Yujiro's feats:

1. Immune to poison

2. Lightning did not scratch him

3. He must have light speed punches as Baki(Yujiro is superior to him) has used a light speed(this is mentioned in the manga) jabs against Mushahi

4. Has good durability against cutting/blades.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be fun to see.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers