Yujiro Hanma (Grappler Baki) vs Garou (OPM).

• 56 results
Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

•Prime Yujiro.

VS

•Human Garou.

Random encounter. In character. Who wins and why??

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Garou should be too fast for Hamna but Hamna is still much stronger.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Garou should be too fast for Hamna but Hamna is still much stronger.

Man, you're basing Yujiro being stronger than Garou by one feat aren't you? Because Garou has consistent feats better than Yujiro. And the people Garou fights who are weaker or comparable have way better feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5f0bf952858
deactivated-5e5f0bf952858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Garou is laughably faster which makes him the winner and has also proven that he can take a lot of punishment which we just haven't seen from Yujiro but the Ogre has every other advantage.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Garou is laughably faster which makes him the winner and has also proven that he can take a lot of punishment which we just haven't seen from Yujiro but the Ogre has every other advantage.

Yujiro doesn't have an advantage in any category though. They are only equal in skill. Striking, speed, and durability easily goes to Garou.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro DEFINITELY has garou beat in skill

Speed

I'll go as far as to say their comparable. Garou has some seriously great feats but Yuijro is the fastest in the bakiverse...that saying, any speed feat any character has in baki is applicable to scale to Yujiro, because Yuijro is better/faster.

Unless you count the earthquake feat,(which would make this a spite) Garou is stronger. The gap is debatable though.

Durability Garou. This is the decider, Garou is used to fighting people better or comparable to him. Yujiro doesn't really have many feats of durability other than a good fight against a19 year old baki.

Garou probably wins with extreme difficulty, but I could be talked out of it, been awhile sense I've read Baki.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mee09

Yujiro is far stronger, has greater endurance, is more durable, and more skilled than Garou. But Garou does have the speed advantage. The fight could go either way but honestly I see Yujiro winning 6/10. All Yujiro needs to do is land a significant attack or grab once and Garou is getting knocked out. Casual punches or accidental attacks from Saitama have knocked him out. Yujiro stopped an Earthquake with a single punch and wanted to hone his body to the point that it surpassed things like Tanks. This is a human Garou. Not Half-Monster or Monster Garou. He's not as strong as people are making him out to he here. If he plays it very smart he can win with extreme difficulty. But I don't think Yujiro will not let the fight go in the direction Garou wants it to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5f0bf952858
deactivated-5e5f0bf952858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snicker-snack said:

Yujiro doesn't have an advantage in any category though. They are only equal in skill. Striking, speed, and durability easily goes to Garou.

Speed I already agreed with but I disagree everywhere else. I was typing out my reasons why but once I saw how long it was getting I just decided to offer you a CaV.

Human Garou vs Yujiro with speed equalized. How does that sound?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro stomps.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snicker-snack: If you do that he beats Human Garou 11/10. He would beat Half Monster as well. Only Monster Garou would be able to beat him.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao garou stomps . This is gunny

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomps

cheshirescat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro can beat human Garou, but once Garou goes half demon Yujiro gets stomped.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Garou can deflect gatling bullets while not in the best condition, how does Yujiro compete with that speed? He also has great damage soak for if he does take a few jabs. I don't see Yujiro landing any strikes with significant wind-up. He is limited to his faster, but less powerful strikes, which Garou can soak.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human garou destroys

Xenon445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current garou beats Yujiro cuz he's way stronger than before.

pedro2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro is quite good but Garou will beat the shit out of him.

Zealoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro

NoobSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a little wank i can see Yujiro taking it, but consistently Garou should be the winner.

He is faster and argbly more skilled. His ability to copy techniques are also on another level from what Yujiro has showed. Yujiro can punch at the speed of sound, but Garou deflected a fucking machine gun.

One point to note is that WSSRF may actually not work on Yujiro, since he would simply adapt to counter it and push Garou throught power alone. It works against most people, but Garou have more than enough strenght to answer in kind.

Thought it is stablished Yujiro is stronger than Oliva, Garou in human form was still able to sustain punishment from Tanktop Master, which is leagues above anyone in Bakiverse.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Garou beats him.

Droggellord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou negs

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Garou wipes

temsbumbumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jigosi

I think Yujiro would lose once it gets to monster Garou, but I will explain why I think Yujiro would win against Human Garou.

If i provide feats, they will be linked as some words, but I may not be able to provide a link for every feat.

Martial arts/Skills: Yujiro is the most powerful martial artist in the Baki verse, he knows practically every martial art in existence and even knows martial arts that have been passed down from his bloodline. He is a very skilled fighter and has fought martial arts masters like Kaiou Kaku who the greatest Grandmaster of Chinese Kenpo. Yujiro's skills allowed him to fight in the Vietnam war with just his fist, and Yujiro's martial arts have been even stated to be godly in his fight with Baki. Yujiro has stealth mastery where he can be right in front of people without them even noticing. Yujiro has attack reflection by using a technique like Aiki and has attack absorption by using Shaori/Xiaolee.

Abilities/Hax: Yujiro is almost supernatural. Yujiro has a pain tolerance where even blades piercing in his neck doesn't hurt him Yujiro's auras tend to scare or even make people uneasy when just sensing his presence on a cellular level. And Yujiro's aura was able to shake a skyscraper as well. Yujiro's knowledge of the human anatomy gave him an ability to see everyone's weaknesses perfectly whether it's a scratch or even something internally. He also has the ability to sense people's fighting spirit from thousands of miles away. Yujiro can also sense how dangerous an attack is and can figure out a way to deal with it. Another three important things are that Yujiro can sense how a fight is going to playout (or can sense when an attack is going to happen), dieses or bacteria are just two of the things Yujiro is immune to, and just like Garou, Yujiro can adapt to an opponent and even get stronger as the fight goes on.

Stamina/Endurance: Yujiro having a strong willpower can allow him to stop himself from getting knocked out and keep fighting until his opponent loses. Yujiro's stamina and endurance should be similar to Early training Jack who would train for 30 hrs a day without any breaks, eating, drinking, or using the restroom.

Speed: Yujiro is the fastest character in Baki, with Baki or Musashi being around the same tier of speed. Young Yujiro was able to catch a arrow before it lunched in no effort (which is in the hypersonic tier); Yujiro is above hitless blow in base (Mach 78) Yujiro was able to parry a harpoon being shot at him(supersonic), and he was able to stop Baki's speed blitz.

Yujiro's speed should be in-between high hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic in combat and reactions, just for reference that's faster than Speed o sound sonics speed in his fight with DSK.

Durability: Yujiro is the most durable character in the series. Biscuit Oliver is someone who can tank point blank shotgun blast and it didn't even pierce his muscles and a sword attack couldn't even pierce his skin, and Yujiro was shown to be above Oliver as well. Yujiro was also able to tank an attack from Musashi where his blades can slice vehicles in half, and Yujiro was able to fall out of a 50 ft floor. Another durability feat of Yujiro is that he tanked a lightning strike as if it was nothing ( Garou was shown to have taken damage from this as well.)

I think Yujiro has the durability advantage over Garou because Yujiro has tanked an attack from a blade and is above characters who can tank gunshots, and it only pierced his skin while Garou wasn't shown to have that here, and here.

Strength: Yujiro was able to push back 100 riot police with no effort, Yujiro was able to briefly match Pickles raw strength which can lift giant dinosaurs like Argentinosaurus who can weigh around 70-100 tons, and Yujiro is stronger than Sukune who has a grip strength of 100 tons (that would mean that Yujiro is actually stronger than a lot of the Tank Top Army). Yujiro's finger was able to parry a harpoon powerful enough to kill 100-ton whales.

DC/AP: Yujiro's AP can range from Town level to even City level with some feats; Yujiro was able to punch the ground creating giant cracks into the concrete ground with his arm in the ground, Yujiro was able to causally attack an area that caused it to collapse, using his own shaori attack on the arena floor, flashing his demon back which causes some windows to break. Easily defeat a giant 500 ton african elephant who can destroy an army.

Yujiro should have similar DC/AP to Human Garou as well.

People tend to bring up poison resistance but tbh that won't really be a factor in this fight.

But I think Yujiro wins because he has more experience in martial arts then Garou, as seen when Garou fights Bang, Bang easily counters Garou's attack. Yujiro has also fought non-human fighting styles using martial arts which before Garou met Watchdog man was unfamiliar with. Yujiro also like Baki shold know animal-based techniques which would give garou a hard time with. Garou could try to copy Yujiro's techniques, but Yujiro can do the same and he would copy something like Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and just use it to mess with him. Yujiro and Garou would realistically keep adapting to each other and the fight wouldn't really end, and both fighters would get stronger as the fight progresses.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

human Garou stomps the verse

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human Garou stomps.

None of them are faster, a weakened Garou was keeping up with Genos, and blunt attack durability is the only thing that really matters lmao.

Neither Garou nor Yujiro use guns or swords, so idk why someone’s arguing with piercing durability.

Garous also more skilled, a lot more skilled.

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human Garou stomps.

None of them are faster, a weakened Garou was keeping up with Genos, and blunt attack durability is the only thing that really matters lmao.

Neither Garou nor Yujiro use guns or swords, so idk why someone’s arguing with piercing durability.

How is Garou more skilled than Yujiro?

And if you were referring to me with mentioning piercing durability than you misread what I had said.

I was saying both delt with characters who use weapons like guns and swords, never said they use it.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CloudtheMaker

@jigosi: sure bud Chris here is a Garou debater maybe y’all CAV👀?

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jigosi
@cloudthemaker said:

hmm.. I am a Yujiro debater so this will be interesting.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mastering techniques at a glance. Oh this is a lol post if I've ever seen one.

@jigosi said:

I think Yujiro would lose once it gets to monster Garou, but I will explain why I think Yujiro would win against Human Garou.

If i provide feats, they will be linked as some words, but I may not be able to provide a link for every feat.

Martial arts/Skills: Yujiro is the most powerful martial artist in the Baki verse, he knows practically every martial art in existence and even knows martial arts that have been passed down from his bloodline. He is a very skilled fighter and has fought martial arts masters like Kaiou Kaku who the greatest Grandmaster of Chinese Kenpo. Yujiro's skills allowed him to fight in the Vietnam war with just his fist, and Yujiro's martial arts have been even stated to be godly in his fight with Baki. Yujiro has stealth mastery where he can be right in front of people without them even noticing. Yujiro has attack reflection by using a technique like Aiki and has attack absorption by using Shaori/Xiaolee.

Really, not even remotely impressive. The Baki verse does not have martial artists on the level of Bang, Bomb, etc. For one, who's Yujiro tagging Garou when he uses WSRSF? The only time it ever failed was against Darkshine, simply because he had experience against it. Something Yujiro does not have here. Garous continuously referred to as a prodigy, able of mastering techniques at a glance. Even copying Watchdog mans movements.

Either Garou copies all of Yujiro's attacks (Which he won't need to) or just deflects everything with WSRSF.

Abilities/Hax: Yujiro is almost supernatural. Yujiro has a pain tolerance where even blades piercing in his neck doesn't hurt him Yujiro's auras tend to scare or even make people uneasy when just sensing his presence on a cellular level. And Yujiro's aura was able to shake a skyscraper as well. Yujiro's knowledge of the human anatomy gave him an ability to see everyone's weaknesses perfectly whether it's a scratch or even something internally. He also has the ability to sense people's fighting spirit from thousands of miles away. Yujiro can also sense how dangerous an attack is and can figure out a way to deal with it. Another three important things are that Yujiro can sense how a fight is going to playout (or can sense when an attack is going to happen), dieses or bacteria are just two of the things Yujiro is immune to, and just like Garou, Yujiro can adapt to an opponent and even get stronger as the fight goes on.

Ok? Same could be said for Garou, who's aura convinced Tank Top Master that he was pure evil. Garou's sense are also good, as he can sense killing intent, etc. Nothing you stated even remotely matters in this fight save for adaption, which Garou does so much better.

Gets stronger after defeating heroes, continuously improves his fighting ability while fighting strong enemies, etc.

Stamina/Endurance: Yujiro having a strong willpower can allow him to stop himself from getting knocked out and keep fighting until his opponent loses. Yujiro's stamina and endurance should be similar to Early training Jack who would train for 30 hrs a day without any breaks, eating, drinking, or using the restroom.

When you show me Yujiro fighting over 5 enemies while poisoned, sick, injured, and fatigued, and winning, we can discuss this category. Thats not even to mention Garou was still awake during his fight against Genos, Bang, and Bomb.

Speed: Yujiro is the fastest character in Baki, with Baki or Musashi being around the same tier of speed. Young Yujiro was able to catch a arrow before it lunched in no effort (which is in the hypersonic tier); Yujiro is above hitless blow in base (Mach 78) Yujiro was able to parry a harpoon being shot at him(supersonic), and he was able to stop Baki's speed blitz.

This is a better feat then everything you listed, Garou did this injured. Additionally, keeping up with Genos who had previously dodged and reacted to lasers is a better feat than anything in Baki. Garou's so much faster it isn't funny. Literally everything you show is fodder.

Yujiro's speed should be in-between high hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic in combat and reactions, just for reference that's faster than Speed o sound sonics speed in his fight with DSK.

Ok...and? SoSS confirmed he was faster in season 2/later in the series. At best Yujiro is on that speed tier in BOS. Not even close to Garou whatsoever.

Durability: Yujiro is the most durable character in the series. Biscuit Oliver is someone who can tank point blank shotgun blast and it didn't even pierce his muscles and a sword attack couldn't even pierce his skin, and Yujiro was shown to be above Oliver as well. Yujiro was also able to tank an attack from Musashi where his blades can slice vehicles in half, and Yujiro was able to fall out of a 50 ft floor. Another durability feat of Yujiro is that he tanked a lightning strike as if it was nothing ( Garou was shown to have taken damage from this as well.)

Piercing durability means Jack all in this fight. Injured he tanks this, hits from Genos, etc. Genos would one shot everyone in Baki with zero difficulty, the fact Garou took one hit is enough to prove nothing Yujiro does is hurting him.

I think Yujiro has the durability advantage over Garou because Yujiro has tanked an attack from a blade and is above characters who can tank gunshots, and it only pierced his skin while Garou wasn't shown to have that here, and here.

Again, Garou's blunt durability is far better than Yujiro's. Far, Far better. And its really the only thing that matters here.

Strength: Yujiro was able to push back 100 riot police with no effort, Yujiro was able to briefly match Pickles raw strength which can lift giant dinosaurs like Argentinosaurus who can weigh around 70-100 tons, and Yujiro is stronger than Sukune who has a grip strength of 100 tons (that would mean that Yujiro is actually stronger than a lot of the Tank Top Army). Yujiro's finger was able to parry a harpoon powerful enough to kill 100-ton whales.

Garou>>>>Suiryu who can does this, so not even really debatable.

DC/AP: Yujiro's AP can range from Town level to even City level with some feats; Yujiro was able to punch the ground creating giant cracks into the concrete ground with his arm in the ground, Yujiro was able to causally attack an area that caused it to collapse, using his own shaori attack on the arena floor, flashing his demon back which causes some windows to break. Easily defeat a giant 500 ton african elephant who can destroy an army.

Lol to Yujiro being Town level. If cracking concrete is Town level, Garou must be way stronger than this.

Beating an Elephant is impressive apparently? 500 ton or not, his AP is not that impressive. Suiryu's cloud splitting feat is better than everything you just listed, additionally BOS Genos was capable of this, Garou would upscale drastically

Yujiro should have similar DC/AP to Human Garou as well.

Not even remotely.

People tend to bring up poison resistance but tbh that won't really be a factor in this fight.

It proves his Endurance and Stamina is far better than Yujiro's.

But I think Yujiro wins because he has more experience in martial arts then Garou, as seen when Garou fights Bang, Bang easily counters Garou's attack. Yujiro has also fought non-human fighting styles using martial arts which before Garou met Watchdog man was unfamiliar with. Yujiro also like Baki shold know animal-based techniques which would give garou a hard time with. Garou could try to copy Yujiro's techniques, but Yujiro can do the same and he would copy something like Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and just use it to mess with him. Yujiro and Garou would realistically keep adapting to each other and the fight wouldn't really end, and both fighters would get stronger as the fight progresses.

Garou was weakened when fighting Bang, and Garou uses Bang's technique. Yujiro is not Bang level martial arts. He's never copied a martial art like WSRSF, if you can name a martial art he copied similarly, or if he's copied at all, feel free to do so.

Yujiro having experience against non-human fighting styles really doesn't matter when Garou used Watchdog mans style as a last resort (It would still confuse Yujiro anyways due to the speed) etc..

Garou blitzes and one shots, Yujiro's fodder.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NGL it'd be a waste of time.

Garou's so much better than Yujiro it's not funny. It's actually embarrassing how much stronger Garou is.

@jigosi said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Human Garou stomps.

How is Garou more skilled than Yujiro?

Copying styles by just reading them, serving encounters/fighting better trained martial artists, etc. Yujiro cannot perform the same things Garou does.

And if you were referring to me with mentioning piercing durability than you misread what I had said.

I was saying both delt with characters who use weapons like guns and swords, never said they use it.

You compare durability, ignoring the fact that both character use blunt attacks. Not piercing attacks. Yujiro lacks blunt durability. At best Yujiro is city block level which characters at the BOS can be placed casually. No feat Yujiro has even remotely compares.

Even the earthquake feat was calc'd at City Block level, so its close to the fodder at best. Yujiro would be a tiger threat, maybe demon being generous.

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki:

Really, not even remotely impressive. The Baki verse does not havemartial artists on the level of Bang, Bomb, etc. For one, who's Yujiro tagging Garou when he uses WSRSF? The only time it ever failed was against Darkshine, simply because he had experience against it. Something Yujiro does not have here. Garous continuously referred to as a prodigy, able of mastering techniques at a glance. Even copying Watchdog mans movements.

That doesn't make any sense. Because Bang and Bomb tag Garou doesn't a single thing. Yujiro should also be considered a prodigy as well for basically easily defeating martial artist all around the world when younger. And Yujiro can copy techniques too so it doesn't even really matter.

Either Garou copies all of Yujiro's attacks (Which he won't need to) or just deflects everything with WSRSF.

Yujiro can do the same thing.

Ok? Same could be said for Garou, who's aura convinced Tank Top Master that he was pure evil. Garou's sense are also good, as he can sense killing intent, etc. Nothing you stated even remotely matters in this fight save for adaption, which Garou does so much better.

It would matter depending how the fight plays out, and you can't prove that Garou's senses are better than Yujiro's.

When you show me Yujiro fighting over 5 enemies while poisoned, sick, injured, and fatigued, and winning, we can discuss this category. Thats not even to mention Garou was still awake during his fight against Genos, Bang, and Bomb.

Yujiro has fought several people at once like it was a game.Yujiro can't get poisoned either, and Yujiro always likes challenges so he would be able to do it. And Garou was getting destroyed by Bang so it wouldn't matter.

This is a better feat then everything you listed, Garou did this injured. Additionally, keeping up with Genos who had previously dodged and reacted to lasers is a better feat than anything in Baki. Garou's so much faster it isn't funny. Literally everything you show is fodder.

And yet he still let arrows pierce his back? Yujiro can match his speed or even be faster via techniques or demon back.

Garou>>>>Suiryu who can does this, so not even really debatable.

I also believe that Garou would win against Suiryu but it isn't without sustaining lots of damage, and the feat you showed is only town level which Yujiro progressively getting stronger is above, but even Katsumi was able to perform a similar feat like this.

Ok...and? SoSS confirmed he was faster in season 2/later in the series. At best Yujiro is on that speed tier in BOS. Not even close to Garou whatsoever.

But even still with the speed upgrade Geno's was defeated because of the speed difference.

Lol to Yujiro being Town level. If cracking concrete is Town level, Garou must be way stronger than this.

That feat you showed is probably wall level, plus Young Yujiro was able to perform the same feat just by tapping his hand into the wall from the main area where Garou attacked him.

Beating an Elephant is impressive apparently? 500 ton or not, his AP is not that impressive. Suiryu's cloud splitting feat is better than everything you just listed, additionally BOS Genos was capable of this, Garou would upscale drastically

It actually is impressive since that elephant can be considered a Kaiju. And again, you brought up Suiryu's feat which technically Garou was never shown to replicate that feat. And BOS Genos just blew up the mosquitos but that's about it, and Yujiro is immune to heat based attacks.

Piercing durability means Jack all in this fight. Injured he tanks this, hits from Genos, etc. Genos would one shot everyone in Baki with zero difficulty, the fact Garou took one hit is enough to prove nothing Yujiro does is hurting him.

Spring Mustachio was able to penetrate Garous hand while Geno's wasn't even able to get to garou's vital points. I am not saying Spring Mustachio is more powerful than Genos, I was just pointing that out.

And Yujiro would be able to tank SM's attack likes it's nothing.

I will send you a link for DC/AP bc it explains how a punch can be more powerful than the damage that's caused around it., but still Garou can't tank gunshots like Oliva. Garou's durability isn't even close to Yujiro's.

It proves his Endurance and Stamina is far better than Yujiro's.

How? why don't you show me Garou fighting for 30 hours a day.

Garou was weakened when fighting Bang, and Garou uses Bang's technique. Yujiro is not Bang level martial arts. He's never copied a martial art like WSRSF, if you can name a martial art he copied similarly, or if he's copied at all, feel free to do so.

Yujiro has fought people with way more martial arts experience than him. Yujiro can just copy any martial art and instantly master it so idk what you mean by that. And Yujiro knows every single martial art unlike garou. I still think Garou in peak condition would still lose to Bang because of that experience.

Garou blitzes and one shots, Yujiro's fodder.

Yujiro blitzes and one shots, Garou's fodder.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigosi: Ay, someone doesn't know how to properly power scale.

That doesn't make any sense. Because Bang and Bomb tag Garou doesn't a single thing. Yujiro should also be considered a prodigy as well for basically easily defeating martial artist all around the world when younger. And Yujiro can copy techniques too so it doesn't even really matter.

Bang and Bomb, along with skill, are stronger than Yujiro. Both were able to temporarily fight with Monster Garou, who breathing solo's Baki.

Garou also beat multiple martial artists during the Super Fight Tournament. Yujiro's what? 40? Garou's 19 (Probably younger around the time some of the flashback feats were performed), and already beating trained fighters casually.

Even when he's not, the characters he does fight have large stat advantages over Yujiro, etc.

Yujiro can do the same thing.

In head cannon yeah, by actual feats and statements he can't. If you can show me Yujiro copying a technique like Bangs, sure.

It would matter depending how the fight plays out, and you can't prove that Garou's senses are better than Yujiro's.

They don't need to be, it's a none factor.

Yujiro has fought several people at once like it was a game.Yujiro can't get poisoned either, and Yujiro always likes challenges so he would be able to do it. And Garou was getting destroyed by Bang so it wouldn't matter.

Ok? And? Bang would one shot Yujiro. Garou was not only weakened, but Bang is his master. Genos even states that while Garou's technique is good, Bangs is more refined because he made it. All I'm getting is Yujiro has no stamina feats on the likes of Garous.

And yet he still let arrows pierce his back? Yujiro can match his speed or even be faster via techniques or demon back.

No Caption Provided

Only reason Garou was hit was because his condition was kicking in, in addition to the team having a thought out plan ready for when they faced Garou. That plan being create an opening for him to be poisoned, which worked. He still dodged a majority of the arrows when he got hit.

No Caption Provided

Not sure why you're saying it like its an anti feat anyways, reminder, Garou was fatigued and already injured from Wtachdog man.

The Garou fighting here is peak human, who won't be slowed down by multiple enemies, sickness, or injuries. You've yet to actually provide a similar feat to Garous, who upscales from it anyways in full power.

I also believe that Garou would win against Suiryu but it isn't without sustaining lots of damage, and the feat you showed is only town level which Yujiro progressively getting stronger is above, but even Katsumi was able to perform a similar feat likethis.

Lol, that feats a shockwave feat. There was no cloud splitting whatsoever. Jeez you seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

But even still with the speed upgrade Geno's was defeated because of the speed difference.

No, it was a stalemate. Genos caught him off guard with the arm.

That feat you showed is probably wall level, plus Young Yujiro was able to perform the same feat just by tapping his hand into thewallfrom the main area where Garou attacked him.

Ok...and? Garou;s casually wall level too, so....pointless?

It actually is impressive since that elephant can be considered a Kaiju. And again, you brought up Suiryu's feat which technically Garou was never shown to replicate that feat. And BOS Genos just blew up the mosquitos but that's about it, and Yujiro is immune to heat based attacks.

You...need some serious reading help.

Basically everything else is cope....Yujiro gets blitzed and one shot.

Come back with feats and proper arguments please.

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki:

Ay, someone doesn't know how to properly power scale.

Yeah, it's you.

Bang and Bomb, along with skill, are stronger than Yujiro. Both were able to temporarily fight with Monster Garou, who breathing solo's Baki.

Again, Yujiro can just copy and of Bang, Bomb, and Garou techniques which won't help tbh. Yujiro has more martial art experience than Garou and is more skilled in the arts as well. But my question to you is would skill even matter if both can just essentially copy skill?

Garou also beat multiple martial artists during the Super Fight Tournament. Yujiro's what? 40? Garou's 19 (Probably younger around the time some of the flashback feats were performed), and already beating trained fighters casually.

I think Yujiro is around his 50's since he fought in the vietnam war when he was 16. Baki is similar to garou in that fashion and now should be around the same age.

Even when he's not, the characters he does fight have large stat advantages over Yujiro, etc.

Who? SourFace?

In head cannon yeah, by actual feats and statements he can't. If you can show me Yujiro copying a technique like Bangs, sure.

What do you mean? I literally showed a feat of him copying Shaori, copying a technique is also something that Baki can do as well.

Ok? And? Bang would one shot Yujiro. Garou was not only weakened, but Bang is hismaster.Genos even states that while Garou's technique is good, Bangs is more refined becausehe made it.All I'm getting is Yujiro has no stamina feats on the likes of Garous.

So? Yujiro mastered Guise which is a technique passed down from the hanma bloodline and still uses it to perfection. And Yujiro can fight over long periods of time and we don't see him getting tired from a fight.

Only reason Garou was hit was because his condition was kicking in, in addition to the team having a thought out plan ready for when they faced Garou. That plan being create an opening for him to be poisoned, which worked. He still dodged a majority of the arrows when he got hit.

But Garou still could have deflected the arrows, or just got out of the way. Yujiro would sense it and just parry it or just tank it.

Ok...and? Garou;s casually wall level too, so....pointless?

Yeah, so I am wondering why bring up a wall level feat in the first place?

You...need some serious reading help.

Basically everything else is cope....Yujiro gets blitzed and one shot.

Come back with feats and proper arguments please.

Bro acting like they gave god like feats and arguments.

Bro is agitated. It's ok to have your favorite character lose.

cope :)

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigosi: We can CAV this if you want.

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigosi: Not really? People vote on actual CAV’s.

We’re just debating (Not even proper if I’m being honest, at least I’m not. I can format in in CAV but that’s just pointless. At that point just make an actual CAV

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Human Garou is FTE to Flashy Flash