Yujiro Hanma (Grappler Baki) vs Garou (OPM).

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bigdadd  Online

•Prime Yujiro.

VS

•Human Garou.

Random encounter. In character. Who wins and why??

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Garou should be too fast for Hamna but Hamna is still much stronger.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bigdadd  Online
JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Garou should be too fast for Hamna but Hamna is still much stronger.

Man, you're basing Yujiro being stronger than Garou by one feat aren't you? Because Garou has consistent feats better than Yujiro. And the people Garou fights who are weaker or comparable have way better feats.

snicker-snack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Garou is laughably faster which makes him the winner and has also proven that he can take a lot of punishment which we just haven't seen from Yujiro but the Ogre has every other advantage.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Garou is laughably faster which makes him the winner and has also proven that he can take a lot of punishment which we just haven't seen from Yujiro but the Ogre has every other advantage.

Yujiro doesn't have an advantage in any category though. They are only equal in skill. Striking, speed, and durability easily goes to Garou.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro DEFINITELY has garou beat in skill

Speed

I'll go as far as to say their comparable. Garou has some seriously great feats but Yuijro is the fastest in the bakiverse...that saying, any speed feat any character has in baki is applicable to scale to Yujiro, because Yuijro is better/faster.

Unless you count the earthquake feat,(which would make this a spite) Garou is stronger. The gap is debatable though.

Durability Garou. This is the decider, Garou is used to fighting people better or comparable to him. Yujiro doesn't really have many feats of durability other than a good fight against a19 year old baki.

Garou probably wins with extreme difficulty, but I could be talked out of it, been awhile sense I've read Baki.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mee09

Yujiro is far stronger, has greater endurance, is more durable, and more skilled than Garou. But Garou does have the speed advantage. The fight could go either way but honestly I see Yujiro winning 6/10. All Yujiro needs to do is land a significant attack or grab once and Garou is getting knocked out. Casual punches or accidental attacks from Saitama have knocked him out. Yujiro stopped an Earthquake with a single punch and wanted to hone his body to the point that it surpassed things like Tanks. This is a human Garou. Not Half-Monster or Monster Garou. He's not as strong as people are making him out to he here. If he plays it very smart he can win with extreme difficulty. But I don't think Yujiro will not let the fight go in the direction Garou wants it to.

snicker-snack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snicker-snack said:

Yujiro doesn't have an advantage in any category though. They are only equal in skill. Striking, speed, and durability easily goes to Garou.

Speed I already agreed with but I disagree everywhere else. I was typing out my reasons why but once I saw how long it was getting I just decided to offer you a CaV.

Human Garou vs Yujiro with speed equalized. How does that sound?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro stomps.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snicker-snack: If you do that he beats Human Garou 11/10. He would beat Half Monster as well. Only Monster Garou would be able to beat him.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao garou stomps . This is gunny