Yuga Khan vs Odin

• 124 results
#51 Edited by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@usernameunderconstruction: when did I ever say him cutting off the connection can harm Odin? do not make assumptions. I meant that as a feat of his power.

and how can you confirm lucifer is multiversal (not universal, again, wrong) if he never busted anything, not even a planet? though this is not the point, I was making a point about making assumptions based on 'busting stuff'.

his power helped him beat darkseid as shown above, and every other feat he accomplished. which we have already told you about.

and how can you assume that solar system buster can survive in space and not assume the eraser is not invulnerable? and also, I did not say anything about starting distance. again, you miss that point.

#52 Posted by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@usernameunderconstruction: yuga khan beat darkseid easily, was was not a jobber at that time. that feat counts for a lot unless your biased towards Odin.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
#53 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@usernameunderconstruction: when did I ever say him cutting off the connection can harm Odin? do not make assumptions. I meant that as a feat of his power.

and how can you confirm lucifer is multiversal (not universal, again, wrong) if he never busted anything, not even a planet? though this is not the point, I was making a point about making assumptions based on 'busting stuff'.

his power helped him beat darkseid as shown above, and every other feat he accomplished. which we have already told you about.

and how can you assume that solar system buster can survive in space and not assume the eraser is not invulnerable? and also, I did not say anything about starting distance. again, you miss that point.

1."when did I ever say him cutting off the connection can harm Odin? do not make assumptions. I meant that as a feat of his power." so how will this feat help him in battle. well for hurting somebody you need to have offensive power so how will yuga hurt odin
2."and how can you confirm lucifer is multiversal (not universal, again, wrong) if he never busted anything, not even a planet? though this is not the point, I was making a point about making assumptions based on 'busting stuff'."cause he can create multiverse(okay i was wrong) and creating>>busting so yes he is so can you tell me about yuga's creating stuff
okay you are right one simply cant decide on"busting stuff" but other than that what yuga has done other than defeating jobberseid
3."his power helped him beat darkseid as shown above, and every other feat he accomplished. which we have already told you about." that was a normal darkseid not the ALE,PC,or soulfire darkseid if he defeated any one of these than it could be compareable to odin and i think even these darkseids are not on par with odin
4."and how can you assume that solar system buster can survive in space and not assume the eraser is not invulnerable? and also, I did not say anything about starting distance. again, you miss that point." well if i can bust a solar system than i definetely can survive in space or else where else i be going when my planet is busted yes you didnt mentioned distance so i assumed we a 100ft apart

#54 Edited by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@usernameunderconstruction: yuga khan beat darkseid easily, was was not a jobber at that time. that feat counts for a lot unless your biased towards Odin.

okay so you can't give feats so i am biased so because i go by feats i am biased
cool then i am biased that way

#55 Edited by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@usernameunderconstruction: see? your still not counting yuga khan beating darkseid. if you go by feats, then go by that.

How is that any more impressive than what Odin has done.

You are trying to make it as if Darkseid was some godlike entity capable of even competing against Odin.

I am not sure where you get the whole idea that "Darkseid was not a jobber then" or whatever, becasue the only person Darkseid had actually fought , one on one, by the was Superman and it didnt go so well.

Darkseid was lucky enough that the feat would later be retconned but you claim that Darkseid in 90s was a lot more powerful seem, from where i stand, baseless.

#58 Edited by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: he stated he can

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/323622512.jpg

#59 Posted by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@killemall: he stated he can

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/323622512.jpg

And???

I am not even sure why his statement here is being posted..

BTW care to substantiate the so called solar system busting feat from Yuga?

#60 Posted by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

Heck i am even willing to accept all the hyperboles surrounding Yuga Khan from New Gods Vol 2 # 17

i am not even sure why you posted this then.

#61 Edited by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

and i really like to see anyone post a scan of odin resisting his soul being sucked. i am not going to waste time here if there is no scan.

#62 Posted by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@killemall said:

Heck i am even willing to accept all the hyperboles surrounding Yuga Khan from New Gods Vol 2 # 17

i am not even sure why you posted this then.

Hyperbole surrounding him stated by the panel in New God Vol 3 # 17.. not his own statement.

Specially given the comics goes on to make it pretty clear Yuga massively over-estimated his own powers.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I was talking about stuffs like this, from the exact reference i gave.

BTW i am still waiting for the so called Solar System busting feat that you guys keep mentioning?

#63 Posted by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: when did i ever mention that? do not make accusations.

and i am waiting for the soul leeching resistance feat for odin.

#64 Edited by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: though how exactly is that hyperbole? his power could be felt across huge distances.

#65 Edited by Ohgma_Infinium (274 posts) - - Show Bio

it doesnt matter if u can bust galaxies. darkseid beat mordru and he was a galaxy buster.

#66 Edited by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

and i really like to see anyone post a scan of odin resisting his soul being sucked.

Hela found herself unable to manipulate the soul of near dead, unconscious Odin in Thor # 188

No Caption Provided

Not that Odin himself isnt capable of manipulating soul himself, heck Thor himself has shown soul manipulation.

And if we are talking about unexplained power, i would love to see Yuga Khan show immunity to time outright being stopped around him..

i am not going to waste time here if there is no scan.

Yeah i think most people do that when they run out of argument.

#67 Edited by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@killemall: when did i ever mention that? do not make accusations.

@van_cere said:

???

and i am waiting for the soul leeching resistance feat for odin.

Posted above.

I would also love to see anything suggesting he could escape Odin simple stopping time, or erasing him from existence at whim.

@van_cere said:

@killemall: though how exactly is that hyperbole? his power could be felt across huge distances.

All the stuffs on the first page about it taking more energy to open his eye lids and all, are anything but?

#68 Posted by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: excellent. then odin wins. though your wrong here:

i am not going to waste time here if there is no scan.

Yeah i think most people do that when they run out of argument.

your overanalyzing this. i simply meant what i said. and if you think otherwise, then your still accusing me. it is extremely annoying to be accused twice in a row.

though most people do that when they encounter trolls. i almost never do it because of stubbornness.

#69 Posted by Ohgma_Infinium (274 posts) - - Show Bio

yuga would suck odins life force...

#70 Posted by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@killemall: excellent. then odin wins. though your wrong here:

Cool.

your overanalyzing this. i simply meant what i said. and if you think otherwise, then your still accusing me. it is extremely annoying to be accused twice in a row.

though most people do that when they encounter trolls. i almost never do it because of stubbornness.

You argument like oh i am not going to waste my time here in middle of a debate with me suggested that but apologies if you got offended.

it doesnt matter if u can bust galaxies. darkseid beat mordru and he was a galaxy buster.

1. That was pre-crisis

2. Darkseid before facing Mordru had absorbed powers from various external source including, but not limited to, Legion's Orb, Excalibur, a planet full of mystic users etc.

3. Mordru was in a prision where Darkseid frees him and attacks him from behind.

You have me at a loss as to how that even correlates to Darkseid power, post crisis, without any sort of amp, specially considering Darkseid omega beam wasnt working when Yuga Khan fought him..

#71 Edited by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: if it sounded like that to you, then whatever. i was debating with username, and the guy has not shown a single scan. never.

#72 Edited by Killemall (19019 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere: Fair enough, and thats why the apologies from my side.

#73 Posted by Van_Cere (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: no need. that was for goading username into posting something, never expected you to lol

#74 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@killemall: no need. that was for goading username into posting something, never expected you to lol

when exactly did you asked me to post any scans please tell me i have tons of em
infact i remember me asking for scan and all you were giving was the jobberseid beatdown by hand of yuga khan as that darkseid is in same league with odin
and i have readed all of our debating points agains and you have asked for no scans whatsoever it was me asking for scans and you were telling me i was biased

#75 Posted by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuga khan curb stomp Darkseid could win (arguably) against Odin yuga khan is so strong Darkseid didn't even challenge him and he was terrified and he knew a fight would get him slaughtered

#76 Posted by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@usernameunderconstruction: yuga broke through the source with his bare hands which is basically impossible Odin can throw every thing at him and it will mean nothing he could kill Odin with his bare hands

#77 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726 said:

@usernameunderconstruction: yuga broke through the source with his bare hands which is basically impossible Odin can throw every thing at him and it will mean nothing he could kill Odin with his bare hands

if it was impossible than it never could have happen(atleast check when you write).that shows nothing of his durability.if he did escape with his bare hands than why couldn't he do it again?because he can't

#78 Posted by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@usernameunderconstruction: well he can he needs to gain power if you read his wiki page you will see it took almost all of his power to break out. Considered impossible but proven possible by yuga khan is that ok mrs.frizzle?

#79 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726 said:

@usernameunderconstruction: well he can he needs to gain power if you read his wiki page you will see it took almost all of his power to break out. Considered impossible but proven possible by yuga khan is that ok mrs.frizzle?

well that show nothing of yuga's durability.yuga khan's main power is to suck out life force and that odin could resist so there is nothing yuga can do to odin.

#80 Posted by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@usernameunderconstruction: he can manipulate the source meaning he has access to the omega effect and the astro force which could beat Odin

#81 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Edited by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@usernameunderconstruction: no :*( I am going by this http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuga_Khan_(New_Earth) scroll to the bottom and you will see his power list

#83 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726 said:

@usernameunderconstruction: no :*( I am going by this http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuga_Khan_(New_Earth) scroll to the bottom and you will see his power list

thats wikia bro never rely on it.it is mostly edited by some random fans not by official writters.
now for wikia
it says that yuga khan is above source(but yet he can be captured by it).so if he showed anything like those power you mentioned in comics then only i will beleive it.

#84 Posted by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (918 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Edited by mjolnirson (2239 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Odin say no more mouth for Yuga.

#87 Posted by JwwProd (20953 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#88 Posted by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for injusticeforall
#89 Posted by InjusticeForAll (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuga r)#%$% stomps.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#90 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by JwwProd (20953 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by lol (5441 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Edited by Dayvid3 (919 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuga

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
#94 Posted by RadioactiveSpider-Fan (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please show multiple scans of Yuga Khan? I think it could go either way, both are at insane power, I think they are on the same level.

#95 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps based on what I have seen of Yuga Kahn.

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
#96 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan wins

#97 Posted by TheKinfing (11906 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#98 Posted by samconery (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin clearly stomps this battle

#99 Posted by Crafter (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

Avatar image for goodguytoastandstill
#100 Posted by GoodGuyToAStandStill (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister Yuga takes it.