• 121 results
#1 Edited by SpiderKing (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Your entire highschool consisting of those who you went or currently go to school with vs Captain America.

Every human on Earth is gone, and it's only you, your fellow schoolmates, and Cap.

This is the Ultimate test to see if you got what it takes to live in the real world.

Cap is bloodlusted. You got 10 Months of prep until your Ultimate Exam.

Do you all pass or die?

#2 Posted by BOC (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I get 2 weeks of prep can I call the police and tell them a 100 year old man is on his way to kill a bunch of high schoolers?

#3 Posted by KalKent (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

There is zero chance cap can take on 1600 people trying to dog people him.

#4 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: but every human on earth is dead.

#5 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

I solostomp. Then I put cap in detention and make him write "I Love America" a million times.

#6 Posted by green_skaar (12402 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap stomps hard

#7 Posted by oblivion360 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

since I have prep time I call that one kid who was questioned by the police because he was looking up ways to make bombs, blow up the school with him in it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#8 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Cap turns the head of the first kid he sees into tomato sauce with a full power hook, the rest run in terror.

#9 Edited by mexcomics2078 (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

We all die. Everyone on my high school were weak asf and only a very small porcentage goes to the gym and prsctice sports. Everyone gets one shotted

#10 Posted by TakenStew22 (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my schoolmates are as good as dead.

#11 Posted by cromulor (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

We clear with mid diff if I count the two attempted school shooters I’ve been in high school with

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#12 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor: two shooters you go to Gotham high or something?

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#13 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4579 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap one shots everyone, it doesn't matter whether we had big ass football players or some athletic/genetic freaks. He hits hard enough to punch through steel he'd bend us all in half without breaking a sweat.

#14 Posted by Gokluma (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

even buffed up guys from my high school's gyms and sports can't do much to Captain America for his feats of wrecking super soldier minions of red skull.

So i'm going to run into my house and lock it while my poor classmate is Cap's punching bag.

#15 Posted by BOC (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: but every human on earth is dead.

Oh you're right. Then can I raid the empty police station?

#16 Edited by Dadpool (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap one shots 1400 times.

#17 Posted by Richubs (4682 posts) - - Show Bio

We have 10 months to kill

Captain America.

And the world is empty.

I just go to a military base and hand everyone at my school a gun. 5000 of them.

And then point them at the front gates.

#18 Posted by algorhythm511 (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

We could possibly overwhelm him with 10 months prep and all 1600 of my fellow alumni.

#19 Posted by jay_z94 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America isn’t beating 600+ people at the same time.

#20 Posted by oblivion360 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: I dont know its 600+ people way below movie fodder. like really high school kids<<<<<< any fodder really. the only way I see the win is by using the 10 months of prep

#21 Posted by KanyeCosby (7174 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if Cap can beat over 1000 people at the same time.

#22 Posted by cromulor (2356 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by KalKent (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

The cap wank is disgusting. He is not beating 1600 people or more at the same time while with two months of prep they can get all sorts of weapons such as knives, guns, etc. He gets murdered. Oh, now it is 10 months of prep? Now it is a slaughterstomp in favor of the high school.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#24 Posted by EternalDarkFury (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Captain America isn’t beating 600+ people at the same time.

#25 Posted by jrupert1 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

The highschool I went to had way too many people... and far too much firepower.

#26 Posted by mrmonster (15537 posts) - - Show Bio

The 1200 people I went to high school with stomp.

#27 Posted by MrTrey (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America can't beat 100's or 1,000's of people with weapons all after him, he'd get overwhelmed/shot to death.

#28 Posted by oblivion360 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

some people are really acting like they went to school with trained killers. the first kid that gets ripped in half is going to have everyone else panicking. also good luck getting a bunch of teenagers to cooperate and come up with a tactical plan of attack, could barely get some kids to do their part in a group project and people think they will coordinate a 1000+ more than half the kids won't take it seriously until the day of and all cap has to do is kill one kid to demoralize everyone.

#29 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (354 posts) - - Show Bio

We grab all of our guns from our houses and attack in force. Everyone in this town hunts and is at least a decent shot with various firearms. I'm thinking we have a chance.

#30 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: yeah I guess. 10 months is a lot of time. We can raid police stations and get many weapons as we want. Cap dies for sure.

#31 Posted by Amendment50 (15454 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap will definitely be overwhelmed by the numbers but there is also a point to be made about how much Cap eclipses ordinary people to a superhuman degree. Like it really doesn't matter whether we are talking about kids who play football or not, the reason Cap loses to a high school full of teenagers is because of getting dogpiled by an obscene number of people not because any individual person can come close to matching Cap physically.

#32 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

With those prep, we could all just get guns and rain bullets on him. Even Cap isn't surviving that.

#33 Edited by AtmExle (591 posts) - - Show Bio

some people are really acting like they went to school with trained killers. the first kid that gets ripped in half is going to have everyone else panicking. also good luck getting a bunch of teenagers to cooperate and come up with a tactical plan of attack, could barely get some kids to do their part in a group project and people think they will coordinate a 1000+ more than half the kids won't take it seriously until the day of and all cap has to do is kill one kid to demoralize everyone.

#34 Posted by SeaGod (4685 posts) - - Show Bio

So are we deaged to High School level? Or is this us now? I mean that makes a big difference. Also what do you mean everyone we went to HS with? Is it just my graduating class or is jt anyone that was a student at the time I was in there? Cause it can go from like 100+ to way more easily just from that.

#35 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Let’s get real. He’s not beating an entire high school at once.

#36 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27711 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think my old school's big enough at all to take down Cap.

#37 Edited by Gokluma (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: I think it's current us with all former high school students and current high school students by what op said

#38 Posted by KalKent (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't take train killers to realize that with 10 months of prep, most people are getting guns and knives and only need about 30 out of the 1600 kids to dogpile cap and then he will get the shit stabbed out of him or just shot in the head point blank. He is not taking 1600 kids at once under any circumstances.

#39 Edited by jay_z94 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@oblivion360: It doesn’t matter what level they are...... 600 people!

In no way can Cap overpower that many people at once, this is insane.

#40 Posted by Supermanthor (19877 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap one shots

#41 Posted by TakenStew22 (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

CA is not stupid enough to take them all on at the same time. He'll take all my students out one at a time and take cover or block the bullets with his shield. No one in my school has the same skill or strength as Cap.

#42 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

The rest of my school distracts him while I stab him with a plastic cafeteria knife

#43 Posted by Cergic (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my fellow high schoolers gets whooped. I went to a privately run one with only a few hundred students, barely 200.

#44 Posted by Reap_ii (383 posts) - - Show Bio

If every person has guns and get him surrounded I see no way for cap not to get shot to death. No way cap wins unless it is a school full of special kids.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#45 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

My school has at least 3,000 kids. And all are above 5'5. Cap is dead.

#46 Posted by Amcu (16891 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wouldn't just let a group surround him. He'd probably approach it like he did the Lemarian Star fight. If they all just group up in one location than he would just blow them all up.

#47 Posted by Noone1996 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this is dumb. He's taken on crowds of characters before... How can he lose to children?

#48 Posted by oblivion360 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: of the 600 hundred people how many have the mental fortitude to not panic when they see a person get ripped in half?

#49 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27711 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people assuming this is MCU version for no reason...

#50 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there's a single high-school on Earth that a bloodlusted Cap wouldn't stomp