Youpi (Hunter X Hunter) vs. Noumu (My Hero Acedemia)

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By garrettmana
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Composite feats for Both

- Both at their Best

- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fight to the Death

- Who Wins?

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me or does feel like Youpi was one of the strongest but felt like he barely did anything, Like they told us he was strong but barely remember any feats from him

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: yeah same with Pouf, he's hyped to be really strong but does literally nothing lol, the only Guardsman we saw fight all out was Pitou and adult Gon killed he with 0 effort

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: yeah same with Pouf, he's hyped to be really strong but does literally nothing lol, the only Guardsman we saw fight all out was Pitou and adult Gon killed he with 0 effort

LMFAO OMG THE SLAUGHTER OF PITOU bruhh the funniest anime fight ever pitou never stood a chance.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noumu would probably psych Youpi out while fighting as a plus.

Germa66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noumu wins

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noumu

siegeeeman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Youpi is at least somewhat similar in speed with Pitou, he wins with mid-difficulty at most.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@garrettmana: @garrettmana:

Hard to say. But I wish to add something before I say who I believe wins. We actually did get to see Youpi in battle, but most people forget he was still a baby. He evolved and learned how to use nen and strategy over the course of one battle. His feat should be that he was tanking all of the physical damage thrown at him by the extermination team whilst having his power about to be absorbed. It was only through strategy that the extermination team stated alive. In fact, Youpi and Pouf were only defeated by the Rose bombs poison. Pitou vs Adult Gon was a beat down. But we have to remember that Gon made a nen restriction to become more powerful than is humanly powerful. He sacrificed all the power he'll ever have in his life and used it all in one moment. An individual who was constantly said to have infinite potential using all of the potential he could ever have at once? Yeah, Pitou never stood a chance. The nen restriction was actually made solely to beat her. Gon put more than his life on the line in order to access this power. That being said, Youpi is insanely fast and very likely the most physically imposing Royal Guard. He would win mid difficulty.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Youpi, wtf? His explosion was calced out to be Multi city block level+

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

youpi mid diff

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kinginrags

Since Nomu was able to trade blows with All Might, Nomu should win. Although I don't know how strong the rage blast yields in megatons/kilotons. It is vaporization, so the energy levels would be immense despite it's size. Dunno if it's enough to compensate though.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me or does feel like Youpi was one of the strongest but felt like he barely did anything, Like they told us he was strong but barely remember any feats from him

He was stated to be really strong but he struggled with knuckle and shoot which is stupid as even cheetu could no diff these guys