GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By GothamRed

!!!!!!READ THIS!!!!!! 

I'm going to start out by saying that I don't really care if this forum has been done before, I can most probably assure that even if it has, many people missed it so consider this second chance with fresher posts.  Secondly, like my previous Battle, this is about the characters featured on the Show's Teen Titans and Young Justice, not the comics characters they're loosely based on.  Thirdly, this battle, Like marvel vs DC is a series of one-on-one fights, and the winner is decided by which team has the most single victories, please treat it as such, I'm trying to make this as clear as I possibly can so that there is no confusion.  This is a battle of the average strength of one team vs the average strength of the other, as such the use of one off weapons and powers (Robin's apprentice wrist energy weapon, Super Cyborg, WereBeast Boy, White Raven, etc.) will not be permitted in the fight or in the reasons you give.  Also to get five on five, and so we don't have two of the same guy fighting, I'm taking Robin from young justice out of the fights.  So let's get started:  

(For story, if you want one, assume Dick left young justice, became the leader of his own team, and brought them to fight his old team to prove who is better) 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Robin (TT Dick Grayson) vs Aqualad (YJ Kaldar) 
Cyborg (TT Victor Stone) vs Superboy (YJ Conner Kent) 
Beast Boy (TT Gar Loagan) vs Kid Flash (YJ Wally West) 
Starfire (TT Koriand'r) vs Miss Martian (YJ Megan Morse) 
Raven (TT Rachel Roth) vs Artemis (YJ Artemis Crock)
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Teen Titans clean sweep, except maybe for Beast Boy, They just had better feats as their show was 5 seasons and YJ hasn't completed one...and they are still starting out and not that powerful

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cattlebattle:  

Teen Titans clean sweep, except maybe for Beast Boy, They just had better feats as their show was 5 seasons and YJ hasn't completed one...and they are still starting out and not that powerful

this  ^
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dex_Starr

Animated Titans have been much more impressive then YJ.  Cheshire was able to fight Aqualad,  Sportsmaster outmuscled Miss Martian, Wally gets tired too fast, Artemis has done nothing and Superboy got taken down by Canary in a sparring match, granted it was a sparring match but he was PO'd and was clearly trying to hurt her. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By difficlus

Beast Boy (TT Gar Loagan) vs Kid Flash (YJ Wally West) -idk...
Raven (TT Rachel Roth) vs Artemis (YJ Artemis Croc

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By cascadeking09
Robin (TT Dick Grayson) vs Aqualad (YJ Kaldar)  Robin wins with no weapons
Cyborg (TT Victor Stone) vs Superboy (YJ Conner Kent) Stalmate?

Teen Titans win. I personally see no problem with having two robins fight each other, they aren't the exact same age or skillset so it's no big deal. I also would've like for Speedy and Red Arrow to be in this fight.
GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#7  Edited By GothamRed
@cascadeking09: Like I said, I was trying to make the team numbers even for the most part, the part about not wanting 2 Robin's was an after thought.  Also, Roy technically isn't a member of Young justice, which is why I didn't attempt to include him (plus the only other member of the main titan's team left would have been Terra, and that really wouldn't be the most balanced of fights, not the raven vs artemis was, but still.)
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@GothamRed said:
@cascadeking09: Like I said, I was trying to make the team numbers even for the most part, the part about not wanting 2 Robin's was an after thought.  Also, Roy technically isn't a member of Young justice, which is why I didn't attempt to include him (plus the only other member of the main titan's team left would have been Terra, and that really wouldn't be the most balanced of fights, not the raven vs artemis was, but still.)

Yeah, you're right about it being made already. Although, if change the rules it will be fine. If not it doesn't matter if you don't care it will still be locked.  
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/teen-titans-animated-vs-young-justice-animated/595282/ 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/teen-titans-vs-young-justice-who-would-win/538562/
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cascadeking09
@GothamRed said:
True. I actually meant Speedy vs Roy, but Speedy isn't a member of the main Titans team anyway so that's str8.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@difficlus said:

How does Aqualad beat Robin?? Teen Titans Robin could fight on even footing with Deathstroke and could solo the Titans...not to mention thats silly episode where he defeats "The Master"....Aqualad got beat up by Chesire and Sportsmaster
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: I agree, but Robin soloing the Titans is a load of pis, he shouldn't even be able to handle any of them one on one much less all at the same time.  And IIRC Slade wasn't going at it with his all, but it's been a long time since I've watched that episode. Aqualad didn't get peat up by Cheshire or Sportsmaster either, she hit him with as much jellyfish poison as she could and despite him being immune it eventually got to him. And I don't know where you saw him get beat up by Sportsmaster because in the only time they've fought Sportsmaster didn't even touch him and the two of them ended up having to run away.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle: I agree, but Robin soloing the Titans is a load of pis, he shouldn't even be able to handle any of them one on one much less all at the same time.  And IIRC Slade wasn't going at it with his all, but it's been a long time since I've watched that episode. Aqualad didn't get peat up by Cheshire or Sportsmaster either, she hit him with as much jellyfish poison as she could and despite him being immune it eventually got to him. And I don't know where you saw him get beat up by Sportsmaster because in the only time they've fought Sportsmaster didn't even touch him and the two of them ended up having to run away.
robins punches harmed cinder block. I also recall his gadgets harming trygone. The titans have crazy toon force feats.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
He fought Sportsmaster in Targets, and barely held his own...Robin has much better feats

and Robin put up a good fight against Slade in Titan Rising,
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: What episode were you watchin? Sportsmaster didn't touch him one time and then Aqualad flooded the room and they got away. 

I'll have to watch it for myself.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: I made a mistake, he got tagged once but it was due to Cheshire trying to get inside of Roy's head and ended up distracting Kal.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle: I made a mistake, he got tagged once but it was due to Cheshire trying to get inside of Roy's head and ended up distracting Kal.
Still though...what impressive feats does Aqualad have?? Because the show is still young he has none that are impressive. Watch any episode with Robin in it...as Jashro said he pretty much had toonforce....not to mention he has a load of gadgets and beat other heroes in the contest of champions and so on....his list of feats is crazy
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#18  Edited By Outside_85

Since Raven completely dominated the version of Slade none of the other Titans could even touch, i am going out on a limb that her loss to Robin when he was Slades apprentice comes down to her not actually wanting to harm him.

But besides that, i am going to stick with the Titans on this one.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall
@venomoushatred1001 said:

That sounds about correct to me :)
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Still though...what impressive feats does Aqualad have?? Because the show is still young he has none that are impressive. Watch any episode with Robin in it...as Jashro said he pretty much had toonforce....not to mention he has a load of gadgets and beat other heroes in the contest of champions and so on....his list of feats is crazy
I already said that Robin wins, but yes I'm sure if I looked back I would find a few good feats for Kal too. But I think you're being totally unfair by saying Kal "barley held his own" but "Robing put up a good fight against Slade in Titan Rising." even though Robin couldn't even manage to tag Slade who wasn't going all out anyway.  He does seem a lot stronger and more durable than Robin though.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:

Robin did tag Slade though and Kald'r didn't wasn't really even as he caught Sportsmaster off guard when he hit him, Aqualad is stronger and more durable pretty much, he fought against Superboy in the first episode and was able to some what out muscle Gladiator. It's just that Robin, because of more feats and silliness has this
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: Not in that episode he didn't. I just finished watching it before I replied. And it makes no sense to say Robin held his own and Kal "barley" held his own. Robin got tagged twice by Slade who wasn't taking him seriously and never does, Kaldur got tagged once when he got distracted and then gets complemented by Sportsmaster before he runs. Silliness should not be included, silliness also had Starfire struggling to lift Beastboy in the form of a hippo, but we know she's stronger than that.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle: Not in that episode he didn't. I just finished watching it before I replied. And it makes no sense to say Robin held his own and Kal "barley" held his own. Robin got tagged twice by Slade who wasn't taking him seriously and never does, Kaldur got tagged once when he got distracted and then gets complemented by Sportsmaster before he runs. Silliness should not be included, silliness also had Starfire struggling to lift Beastboy in the form of a hippo, but we know she's stronger than that.
Yeah, I agree with you for the most part, The Teen Titans show was insane. The used to one shot characters that were supposed to be really strong and such.Sportsmaster complimented Aqualad to bait him into knowing that he had a spy on his team....and thats the problem right there...who knows what kind of h2h combatant they intend for either character to be.....the show is still young
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: The compliment was legit. I don't think you compliment someone's skill just so you can say that there's a rat on their team. Kal has also went toe to toe with Guardian and I think he fought Black Manta too, but I'm not too sure because I only watched that episode once or twice.

The thing is just about every member of YJ has some sort of h2h training whereas the titans only have Robin. Cyborg's more of a brawler. Out of all YJ members Megan is the only one that hasn't developed any sort of skill yet, even Superboy knows a little bit.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle: The compliment was legit. I don't think you compliment someone's skill just so you can say that there's a rat on their team. Kal has also went toe to toe with Guardian and I think he fought Black Manta too, but I'm not too sure because I only watched that episode once or twice.
Yeah, I've seen every episode like a million times, LOL.  When he fought Guardian (I called him Gladiator, durr) they were attempting to out muscle each other when AL used his electricity, He didn't really straight fight Manta as he dodged his projectiles and tried to save Gar, He held his own against Cheshire but lost due to being poisoned.....I don't really remember any solo combat for him.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: What do you mean out muscle the weren't griping hands and pushing each other they were throwing blows and he was fight those creatures at the same time. He also went at it with Superboy too.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle: What do you mean out muscle the weren't griping hands and pushing each other they were throwing blows and he was fight those creatures at the same time. He also went at it with Superboy too.
They threw blows until Gaurdian tried to pin him with his shield, Kald'r was trying to push him off until he electrocuted him. KF KO'd most of the creautres a the rest of the G-Nomes were lost in the gas
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: Kal had to fight off two of them before he got pinned by Guardian.
Henciao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Henciao

1. Aqualad takes down TT Robin in a hard battle

2. Superboy wins with a quick shot

3. While Kid Flash is fast Beast Boy can morph in a second and kid flash isn't fast enough yet

4. Ms. Martian messes with Starfire's mind and as she's down

5. Raven won't even be touched

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By termiteone4ever

@difficlus said:

Beast Boy (TT Gar Loagan) vs Kid Flash (YJ Wally West) -idk...
Raven (TT Rachel Roth) vs Artemis (YJ Artemis Croc

yes

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kidchipotle

Teen Titans win, IMO.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ wins via Kid Flash and Superboy.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By notquitevarsity

Robin (TT Dick Grayson) vs Aqualad (YJ Kaldar) - TT robin is an unstoppable force of butt kicking action. Aqualad gets stomped.

Cyborg (TT Victor Stone) vs Superboy (YJ Conner Kent) - Conner would just rip Cyborg apart. Cyborg's got nothing to really hurt him with.

Beast Boy (TT Gar Loagan) vs Kid Flash (YJ Wally West) - YJ wally is completely useless. BB definitely has this.

Starfire (TT Koriand'r) vs Miss Martian (YJ Megan Morse) - Megan's telepathy is apparently crazy powerful, so she wins here.

Raven (TT Rachel Roth) vs Artemis (YJ Artemis Crock) - does is even need to be said?

Teen titans win

Deathspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deathspool

robin

superboy

beastboy

starfire

raven

tt for the win

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By greenteaforme

Miss Martian can solo through TP. She's already been shown to be ruthless enough to mind crush.

No contest.

Also, they have nobody to keep up with Kid Flash.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Alexander505

TT win.

polkadotboat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By polkadotboat

Young Justice definitely. Sorry to compare the Robins, but Teen Titans Robin isn't even accurate. They say it's Dick Grayson, but he has the fighting style of Tim Drake and the hot-headed personality of Jason Todd. The Young Justice Robin is how Robin acts in the original Batmans. I've seen both Teen Titans and all of Young justice up to the second season. You can't make an argument about how Young Justice is so young because it's a new show. You'd have to compare Young Justice to the early Teen Titans, which they never show, except for in episode 62. The entire first season of young justice is spent on the team learning how to work together, and Young justice goes into a lot more depth and detail into it, such as when the Team has to choose the leader, and Robin has to collect his pride and step down to wait for his turn to be leader, and let Aqualad take the position. As for who would win in a fight, it would be Young Justice. The show is newer, therefore a lot more new ideas for the fighting in the animation have been made. Plus, there's all the new tech that is provided for the team from Star Labs and Wayne Industries. They get instant access to all that stuff, therefore TT Robin and Cyborg have very out of date tech, and they would lose quickly to Artemis and Robin's fighting weapons. There is one exception to Young Justice winning and that's if Superboy had to fight Starfire one on one, unless he had the shields from Lex Luthor. She basically has the complete superman abilities, at least for fighting, such as laser vision, or whatever it is she does, and flying. Superboy would lose, and then get frustrated, pissed off, and then go into a rampage, like he always does, but knowing the rest of the team, they would come to his rescue, most likely it would be Miss Martian and she would fight Starfire, and win easily, using density shifting and all Starfire's starbeams would pass straight through her, and it wouldn't affect her because it wouldn't be fire. Kid Flash and Superboy would be fighting Raven, since currently when this forum was posted, Zatanna wasn't on the team, and they would lose, obviously. She's Raven. So in some ways, Teen Titans is stronger, but only some. Because if it was Miss Martian or Robin fighting Raven, they would win. And even KF could win, if he was running fast enough. So there's a list of reasons of why Young Justice is better by far, than Teen Titans.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#39  Edited By Outside_85

@polkadotboat: Except you base it on the age of the show rather than what's in it. Because the TT cartoon is older than YJ doesn't mean that their tech is outdated in comparison the same way TT isn't more advanced than Justice League or Superman. Btw, I think you missed the pairings in the OP.

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mfundo

Teen Titans for me.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By icysloth

Beast Boy (TT Gar Loagan) vs Kid Flash (YJ Wally West) (this is a stomp)

I am giving it to miss martian because she can phase (avoid firebolts) and attack starfire telapathically. and robin doesn't get props for taking down slade in teen titans compared to the comics deathstroke is vastly underpowered.

BillTheAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BillTheAwesome

Robin (TT Dick Grayson) vs Aqualad (YJ Kaldar)-6/10...tough battle that could go either way, but in the end Robin simply has more feats under his belt, most notably holding his own against Slade in Apprentice Part 2, easily soloing Cinderblock, and easily handling his own team in Masks. However, Aqualad is also quite good, but in the end I say Robin has a slight edge, what his his toys, more experience, and being the apprentice of Batmn.

Cyborg (TT Victor Stone) vs Superboy (YJ Conner Kent)-7/10...quite a few people are seriously underestimating Cyborg's strength. Let's not forget that giant pillar he picked up in Birthmark, or how effortlessly he lifts large objects throughout the series. However, I still say Superboy has an advantage in sheer power, though Cyborg could pull a win if Superboy gets ticked off and makes a stupid mistake.

Beast Boy (TT Gar Loagan) vs Kid Flash (YJ Wally West)-5/10...ok, I'm kinda cheating on this own. They are fairly evenly matched and if they did ten battles they would probably break even. However, if they did one hundred battles, I think Beast Boy has a slight lead. One of the biggest problems is that we only rarely get to see what they are fully capable of, and both are wildly inconsistant. Sure, Kid Flash crosssed country in record time, but in the battles themselves he always seems to be far, far slower. Beast Boy, on the other hand, can transform into any animal, including a brontasourus or the Beast, the former of which is basically immune to Kid Flash and the latter could take Superboy. It ultimately comes down to Beast Boy having more power at his disposal that he rarely uses as opposed to Kid Flash who has more potential power that he hasn't tapped into yet.

Starfire (TT Koriand'r) vs Miss Martian (YJ Megan Morse)-9/10...Miss Martians telepathy is just too powerful, and she has a wide range of powers at her disposal. Starfire's only hope is that M'gann underestimates her and doesn't use telepathy, and then scoring a quick victory with her star bolts. However, it's a very small chance.

Raven (TT Rachel Roth) vs Artemis (YJ Artemis Crock)-10/10...an even bigger curbstomp than the previous fight. Artemis has some nice trick arrows, but Raven has so much power at her disposal it's not even funny. She could literally snap Artemis' bow with a thought, then use her shields and teleportation to stay in the game while hammering her down with telekinesis.

I liked having Robin/Aqualad and Beastboy/Kid Flash, but the last three need to be changed to Superboy/Starfire, Cyborg/Artemis, and Raven/M'gann. If they were...

Starfire (TT Koriand'r) vs Superboy (YJ Connor Kent)-7/10...Starfire is a bit inconsistent in TT, mainly because she is obsenely powerful. Let's face it, in terms of brute strength Starfire is just ridiculous, and she has those starbolts and flight to go with. However, she isn't quite as durable as Superboy, and he might be able to use that to pull a victory.

Cyborg (TT Victor Stone) vs Artemis (YJ Artemis Crock)-6/10...Cyborg's durable and strong, but Artemis is more agile and has more tricks. She will probably win a ranged battle, but in melee she will have to work to actively dissengage.. However, if Cyborg get one hit with his cannon, he can follow up with a punch that ends the fight. Even considering this, I say Artemis wins most of them.

Raven (TT Rachel Roth) vs Miss Martian (YJ Megan Morse)-8/10...this was a bit harder to decide as Raven's telepathis accomplishments are rather limited. However, she definately has more raw power, and could win a non-telepathis brawl easily. If and when it came down to telepathy, I think Miss Martian would have an initial advantage, but in her attempt to subdue Raven she would unlock Rage, and the sudden power surge would overwhelm our green friend. Sorry Martian. Love you, but you can't quite hold a candle to the spawn of Trigon.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think its aqualad superboy beast boy starfire and raven

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven solo.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By russellmania77

robin solos

tigersarina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven solo but teen titans would win 100%

Hit_Girl98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy

Kid Flash

Starfire

Raven

Gokishiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titans stomp. Young justice still hasn't developed and matured like the teen titans. The teen titans are much more skilled and they have much more battle experience granted the Young justice squad could take them but i don't see them pulling this out. When a member of Young Justice can take on Slade ByHimselfthen you can put them on the titans level.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HyperViper97

Anyone saying aquaman could beat titans robin is high. TT robin beat cinderblock solo, aqualad almost lost to blockbuster with his team

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By darkseid1006

Robin (TT Dick Grayson) vs

Aqualad (YJ Kaldar)-AQUALAD BUT THEN IT MAY GO TO ROBIN TO

Cyborg (TT Victor Stone) vs

Superboy (YJ Conner Kent)-SUPERBOY

Beast Boy (TT Gar Loagan) vs Kid Flash (YJ Wally West) -this one is a puzzle for me

Starfire (TT Koriand'r)

vs Miss Martian (YJ Megan Morse)-MISS MARTIAN

Raven (TT Rachel Roth)

vs Artemis (YJ Artemis Croc-RAVEN