Young Justice VS Joker and Batman (TDK)

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Karnival90

YJ from the Cartoon VS The Dark Knight

YG

*Robin
*Superboy
*Artemis
*Miss Martian

Can the dynamic duo win this!

The

Duo also get what they can find in the comics.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deranged Midget

Young Justice wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Batman and Joker will win.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne

The Dark Knight movie? YJ slaughterhouse!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
" The Dark Knight movie? YJ slaughterhouse! "
Not really.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23: Why not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23: Why not? "
Because TDK Batman has the feats from Gotham Knight, and those feats = Win.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
Because TDK Batman has the feats from Gotham Knight, and those feats = Win. "
TDK Batman has feats from Gotham Knights? What is he going to do about Superboy and Miss Martian?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
TDK Batman has feats from Gotham Knights? What is he going to do about Superboy and Miss Martian? "
That Superboy isn't impressive, he lets the anger get the better of him, this led Black Canary to beat him, and Miss Martian hasn't impressed me.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23: Superboy still outclasses TDK Batman in everything. Plus he has enough strength to one shot him. Miss Martian could mind rape him or at the very least distract him mentally. Team 2 get stomped.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice takes this.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget
@comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
TDK Batman has feats from Gotham Knights? What is he going to do about Superboy and Miss Martian? "
That Superboy isn't impressive, he lets the anger get the better of him, this led Black Canary to beat him, and Miss Martian hasn't impressed me. "
Batman from TDK is a good fighter but he has shown nothing to the level of the Batman we know. He hasn't properly used prep except for that sonar thing at the end. Other than that he just rushes in head first. Young Justice destroy them. MM mind wipes both of them, Superboy can knock them both out, Robin could solo.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice
Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Karnival90

bump

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By cascadeking09
@comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
That Superboy isn't impressive, he lets the anger get the better of him, this led Black Canary to beat him, and Miss Martian hasn't impressed me. "
Black Canary only tripped him up and since then he's been learning from her and hasn't had any problems controlling his anger.
@Deranged Midget said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
Batman from TDK is a good fighter but he has shown nothing to the level of the Batman we know. He hasn't properly used prep except for that sonar thing at the end. Other than that he just rushes in head first. Young Justice destroy them. MM mind wipes both of them, Superboy can knock them both out, Robin could solo. "

I doubt that Robin could solo he has just one feat in h2h and in BB he prepped before he faced Ra's at the end of the movie. By saying he just rushes in head first it sounds like you're saying he doesn't think things through.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pcbh168

Young Justice

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cattlebattle

yj easily

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget
@cascadeking09 said:

" @comicdude23 said:

" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
Black Canary only tripped him up and since then he's been learning from her and hasn't had any problems controlling his anger.
@Deranged Midget said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
Batman from TDK is a good fighter but he has shown nothing to the level of the Batman we know. He hasn't properly used prep except for that sonar thing at the end. Other than that he just rushes in head first. Young Justice destroy them. MM mind wipes both of them, Superboy can knock them both out, Robin could solo. "
I doubt that Robin could solo he has just one feat in h2h and in BB he prepped before he faced Ra's at the end of the movie. By saying he just rushes in head first it sounds like you're saying he doesn't think things through. "
He didn't really prepare in BB. He took out a couple of goons, gave Gordon and Rachel the cure, and jumped into the train with Ra's. As I said, this Batman isn't the outrageously intelligent Batman from the comics who can think up anything to defeat any enemy. Yes, he had some prep against Joker at the end, but it wasn't anything special, and he he did nothing to restrain or put down Dent which lead to the man's death. Nolan's Batman was made to be realistic, which limits what he can do.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cascadeking09
@Deranged Midget said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

" @comicdude23 said:

" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
@Deranged Midget said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
I doubt that Robin could solo he has just one feat in h2h and in BB he prepped before he faced Ra's at the end of the movie. By saying he just rushes in head first it sounds like you're saying he doesn't think things through. "
He didn't really prepare in BB. He took out a couple of goons, gave Gordon and Rachel the cure, and jumped into the train with Ra's. As I said, this Batman isn't the outrageously intelligent Batman from the comics who can think up anything to defeat any enemy. Yes, he had some prep against Joker at the end, but it wasn't anything special, and he he did nothing to restrain or put down Dent which lead to the man's death. Nolan's Batman was made to be realistic, which limits what he can do. "
I know he isn't the comicbook bataman, but he had to prep for that, it doesn't matter how much he prepped for it. And I don't know what you mean about putting Dent down, Harvey wasn't two face until after the explosion and before that the last time Bruce saw him he was tied down in a hospital bed. I agree that YJ wins though.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nefarious

Miss Martian mind-rapes Batman. Superboy one-shots Joker without even trying.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Deranged Midget said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

" @comicdude23 said:

" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
@Deranged Midget said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
He didn't really prepare in BB. He took out a couple of goons, gave Gordon and Rachel the cure, and jumped into the train with Ra's. As I said, this Batman isn't the outrageously intelligent Batman from the comics who can think up anything to defeat any enemy. Yes, he had some prep against Joker at the end, but it wasn't anything special, and he he did nothing to restrain or put down Dent which lead to the man's death. Nolan's Batman was made to be realistic, which limits what he can do. "
I know he isn't the comicbook bataman, but he had to prep for that, it doesn't matter how much he prepped for it. And I don't know what you mean about putting Dent down, Harvey wasn't two face until after the explosion and before that the last time Bruce saw him he was tied down in a hospital bed. I agree that YJ wins though. "
Dent/Two Face was holding a gun to Gordon's family. Batman shows up to try to calm him down. Dent shoots him, Batman tackles him off the building and he dies. I'm pretty sure if he had prep or was actually thought it through. He could've taken him down without killing him. I know they did that just to tie up loose ends but it wasn't that smart and I can't see Batman ever doing that in the comics.
Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Karnival90

Joker would beat Miss Martian IMO
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cascadeking09
@Deranged Midget said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
I know he isn't the comicbook bataman, but he had to prep for that, it doesn't matter how much he prepped for it. And I don't know what you mean about putting Dent down, Harvey wasn't two face until after the explosion and before that the last time Bruce saw him he was tied down in a hospital bed. I agree that YJ wins though. "
Dent/Two Face was holding a gun to Gordon's family. Batman shows up to try to calm him down. Dent shoots him, Batman tackles him off the building and he dies. I'm pretty sure if he had prep or was actually thought it through. He could've taken him down without killing him. I know they did that just to tie up loose ends but it wasn't that smart and I can't see Batman ever doing that in the comics. "
I know that. I didn't say he prepped for that, how could he prep for something he didn't already know about and how could he prep to stop bullets from hitting people's heads? That's pretty much the best anybody could do in that situation, he talked it through. I can't see Batman catching a bullet before it  leaves the gun and hits a kid's head either.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24  Edited By Zoom
@Karnival90 said:
" Joker would beat Miss Martian IMO "
With what?

She's a phasing telepath/telekinetic with super strength and flight.

What's he gonna do?  Shoot her?  He won't even see her coming and if he does, she'll still kick his butt.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Deranged Midget said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
Dent/Two Face was holding a gun to Gordon's family. Batman shows up to try to calm him down. Dent shoots him, Batman tackles him off the building and he dies. I'm pretty sure if he had prep or was actually thought it through. He could've taken him down without killing him. I know they did that just to tie up loose ends but it wasn't that smart and I can't see Batman ever doing that in the comics. "
I know that. I didn't say he prepped for that, how could he prep for something he didn't already know about and how could he prep to stop bullets from hitting people's heads? That's pretty much the best anybody could do in that situation, he talked it through. I can't see Batman catching a bullet before it  leaves the gun and hits a kid's head either. "
Indeed, but considering his slew of gadgets, he could quickly surveyed the situation and got the drop on him. It was dark, low visibility, Dent would have never seen it coming.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Susanoo

YJ stomps...
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By StarKiller809

Young Justice would win. I love Batman and the Joker, but they just can't beat the pure strengh of Superboy and the powers of Miss Martian.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cascadeking09
@Deranged Midget said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @Deranged Midget said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
I know that. I didn't say he prepped for that, how could he prep for something he didn't already know about and how could he prep to stop bullets from hitting people's heads? That's pretty much the best anybody could do in that situation, he talked it through. I can't see Batman catching a bullet before it  leaves the gun and hits a kid's head either. "
Indeed, but considering his slew of gadgets, he could quickly surveyed the situation and got the drop on him. It was dark, low visibility, Dent would have never seen it coming. "
yup
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@Zoom said:
"
With what?

What's he gonna do?  Shoot her?  He won't even see her coming and if he does, she'll still kick his butt.
"
I don't think she has superhuman strength in the animated series. After all, Sportsmaster held her in a headlock, and for some reason, she was unable to escape from it. I'm assuming that she was given telekinesis to substitute the superhuman strength she's supposed to have (because I don't recall Miss Martian having telekinesis in the comic book).
Sammkolai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sammkolai

Joker and Bats lose badly...but great and humorous thread btw

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By joshmightbe

Movie batman who has no experience fighting people with real super powers and has no idea what kryptonite is vs a Kryptonian, a Martian, and the others who could quite frankly sit this one out I'm gonna have to say Superboy beats them both to death

GOREX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32  Edited By GOREX

While it'd be hard for Batman to work with Joker even given the circumstance I really don't see the Young Justice managing to gain the upper hand. In the movies Batman is very well trained and his suit and gadgets are pretty strong.

For the Young Justice team we'd have Robin who isn't nearly as strong as Batman or as fast and well-equipped to dealing with situations that occur. Kid Flash can run at around 80 mph, I've not seen him vibrate his molecules nor is does he have any martial arts/military training. Artemis doesn't have much battle experience, she lacks the proper training and those arrows aren't very effective. Superboy was easily detained by that small army in the "Bereft" episode. Aqualad while he has a good mix of enhanced strength and interesting weaponry but he's pretty much wearing "street" clothes. As for Miss Martian she's quite possibly the highest danger to the team since we saw what happened when her mind was attacked in "Bereft".

While on their own and as a team YJ they will lose against TDK's Batman & Joker.

Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Karnival90

agreed

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By joshmightbe
@GOREX: If this were comic Batman I'd agree that he knows how to take them down but movie Bats gets mauled
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Primmaster64
@teamextrodinary15 said:
" Young Justice "
Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Karnival90
@joshmightbe said:
" @GOREX: If this were comic Batman I'd agree that he knows how to take them down but movie Bats gets mauled "
lawl no
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cattlebattle
@Static Shock said:
" @Zoom said:
"
With what?

"
I don't think she has superhuman strength in the animated series. After all, Sportsmaster held her in a headlock, and for some reason, she was unable to escape from it. I'm assuming that she was given telekinesis to substitute the superhuman strength she's supposed to have (because I don't recall Miss Martian having telekinesis in the comic book). "
True.  The only powers she has is limited shapeshifting, TP and TK. She can't phase, I assume her "camouflage"  is a result of some sort of shapeshifting
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheGoldenOne

This should be locked. YJ stomps here

Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Karnival90

Batman solos
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By joshmightbe
@Karnival90: Ok please explicitly explain how a Human with no super powers and no experience dealing with people with super powers going to beat A Kryptonian and a Martian cause the Batman from the movie doesn't have access to kryptonite and therefore wouldn't be able to do sh*t to Superboy
Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Karnival90
@joshmightbe said:
" @Karnival90: Ok please explicitly explain how a Human with no super powers and no experience dealing with people with super powers going to beat A Kryptonian and a Martian cause the Batman from the movie doesn't have access to kryptonite and therefore wouldn't be able to do sh*t to Superboy "

If Bane managed to avoid having MM's thoughts by simply reciting soccer scores, why can't Bats do something more clever, even though this is the film ver.?? and also Superboy is inferior in terms to H2H in the cartoon, than TDK Bats.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fire Star

YJ stomps. Needs to be locked.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By joshmightbe
@Karnival90: Well in this case Bat's fighting skills won't mean anything because of Superboy's strength Batman goes down in one hit and due to his speed bats will not be able to dodge
Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Karnival90
@Fire Star said:
"YJ stomps. Needs to be locked. "

Why does everyone overrate that teenaged pop group hero band?? Batman comes up something deadly like a kryptonite infused 9mm and Joker blows them up, pretty easy.
Sammkolai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sammkolai

Batman and Mr. J

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By joshmightbe
@Karnival90: Batman A. Doesn't use guns, B. The movie version of Batman has no access to Kryptonite and C. Joker would be absolutly no help in this fight and the reason everyone says YJ wins here is because you have pitted them against versions of a character with literally no way to win logical or other wise and thats just assuming you mean the cartoon young justice cause if you're talking about the comic version then this is outright spite
Hi I'm New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hi I'm New

I'm honestly asking, can someone in specific detail explain how team Batman would win?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By joshmightbe
@Hi I'm New: They wouldn't this thread was posted by a troll that doesn't know sh*t about these characters
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#49  Edited By Out_of_Space

Joker and Batman are smarter and with more experience in battles like this so they will win.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Out_of_Space said:
" Joker and Batman are smarter and with more experience in battles like this so they will win. "
No