YOU VS Thanos (MCU)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Thanos will invade Earth soon.

Thanos Gear:

* Infinity Gauntlet with Power, Space, Reality, Time, and Soul Stones.

* Sword & Armor

VS

No Caption Provided

YOUR Gear:

* Open Superpower Wiki 3 Times and Get 3 different powers!

* You also have a month of prep before Thanos arrives on Earth with his entire army.

* You have the Scepter (Mind Stone) in your possession.

Battlefield:

No Caption Provided

Can you win?

(Don't forget to type what powers you got. Also a remainder; you live in the MCU world.) ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since I got Time Bullet, Parasol Attack and Soul Exchange.

I could probably solo Thanos by switching bodies since he doesn't have resistance to soul exchange. I give the Scepter to Thanos do body switch and snap my fingers once. I wouldn't be cripple until a second snap which isn't needed.

GG

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got superpower called Parasol attacks. I win.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• Atomic resistance
  • Disease generation
  • Forest physiology

Lol, I die.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Atomic resistance
  • Disease generation
  • Forest physiology

Lol, I die.

You can potentially make a virus to kill Thanos and spread it through a giant forest to his entire army with a month of prep time, but somehow you lose? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: but he has the soul stone

But the Soul Stone can't protect Thanos if he doesn't use it. I don't remember the stone giving Thanos soul manipulation resistance.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: I'm too dumb to do that, no super intelligence, see? Lol, though that might work if I get the virus to work on beings who wear the Infinity Gauntlet, or somehow develop a virus that can negate IG wearer's immunity to toxins and diseases (if that immunity exists).

Edit; Nvm, I have the Mind Stone, I stomp him.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Gravity Immunity

2. Gargarean Physiology

3. Moratality(Meaning I can die)

I think the second one allows me to beat Thanos, mainly due to me being Amazon level.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Talent Theft, Prehensile Nervous System, Absorptive Merging.

I guess with enough mastery over these techniques I could prevent him from using the gauntlet. Idk.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Richubs

Molecular Manipulation on the level of Owen Reece.

I stomp lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinetic Replication
Reactionlessness
Misfortune Embodiment

I'm not sure if I would win or not.
Someone wanna shed some light on the powers I got and if I'd win here? xD

Avatar image for newyorkjetsarecool
newyorkjetsarecool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got some retarded superpowers like pole weilding and friction. Im toast

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got selective invulnerablity, energy soul, psychic limb generation so I'm fairly certain I die. Also to who made this thread props to you seriously this is the kind of thread thats fun

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tf i got Garden Magic 3 times......

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While the OP mentions that you live in the MCU world before Thanos arrives and you have possession of the mind stone + a month of prep nobody uses the resources inside the MCU. :/

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- I can create anything out of my own emotional pain (hmmmm I’m pretty emotionally scarred)

2- I completely ignore the environment around me (could be helpful)

3- Strength Absorbtion, i absorb Thanos’ strength and take the gauntlet for myself

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50
deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Reality Warping

2 - Infinite strength

3 - Omnipotence

I think if I had these powers I would defeat mcu thanos

keedounan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By keedounan

1 - Atomic Resistance won't make me immune to all of the powers offered to me through Radiation Symbiosis, but at least, it might mitigate the damage the Atomic attacks could do on my body if I'm not careful enough. I'd rather have Tony Stark build me something to protect my body, though.

2- Radiation Symbiosis offers me Atomic, Heat, Ionic, Radiation and Toxic Energy Manipulation. I doubt Thanos can survive that stuff. The Mind Stone will also allow me to control the Radioactive entity that may have tried to take over my body. Most useful power.

3- Emotional Solidification is basically one of the Green Lanterns' abilities. Since I'm technically not limited by the energy stored by the rings (I don't have one), I could potentially whatever I want out of my emotions whenever I want.

Since there is no restriction on the level on which I have those powers, I can potentially defeat him and his entire army by myself with the right strategy. However, Thanos still has the edge because he has five stones against one on my side.

Since there is no rule indicating he has intel on who I am and where I live, I think the best way to pull to beat him would be to sneak on one of the ships by shrinking myself with an Ant-Man like suit, use the Mind Stone to mind-control some minions of his army to bring me to Thanos, distract him long enough for me to figure out where he is, then blast his head off before he even has the time to react. Then I would grab his Infinity Gauntlet, put the mind stone in it, and finger snap his entire army out of existence. I would die, of course, but if it means ending his invasion to protect my people, it's worth it.

Checkmate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Atomic Resistance won't make me immune to all of the powers offered to me through Radiation Symbiosis, but at least, it might mitigate the damage the Atomic attacks could do on my body if I'm not careful enough. I'd rather have Tony Stark build me something to protect my body, though.

2- Radiation Symbiosis offers me Atomic, Heat, Ionic, Radiation and Toxic Energy Manipulation. I doubt Thanos can survive that stuff. The Mind Stone will also allow me to control the Radioactive entity that may have tried to take over my body. Most useful power.

3- Emotional Solidification is basically one of the Green Lanterns' abilities. Since I'm technically not limited by the energy stored by the rings (I don't have one), I could potentially whatever I want out of my emotions whenever I want.

Since there is no restriction on the level on which I have those powers, I can potentially defeat him and his entire army by myself with the right strategy. However, Thanos still has the edge because he has five stones against one on my side.

Since there is no rule indicating he has intel on who I am and where I live, I think the best way to pull to beat him would be to sneak on one of the ships by shrinking myself with an Ant-Man like suit, use the Mind Stone to mind-control some minions of his army to bring me to Thanos, distract him long enough for me to figure out where he is, then blast his head off before he even has the time to react. Then I would grab his Infinity Gauntlet, put the mind stone in it, and finger snap his entire army out of existence. I would die, of course, but if it means ending his invasion to protect my people, it's worth it.

Checkmate.

Finally! Someone used the resources of the mcu. Nice. That was a cool strategy.

keedounan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By keedounan

@cocoussybreaker said:
@keedounan said:

Checkmate.

Finally! Someone used the resources of the mcu. Nice. That was a cool strategy.

Thanks. But it could use some improvements. Upon further research, I've realized I've underestimated the sheer extent of these powers.

A few examples.

* Radiation Manipulation can include the ability to become intangible or invisible. This could come in handy with my strategy to sneak up on Thanos, as well as improving my physical abilities by turning into a Radioactive being like Doctor Manhattan, or use the Radiation to turn into a Hulk-like character. I could potentially just turn invisibile to keep myself out of sight from Thanos' children after I kill Thanos. Plus, strengthening my body would ensure that I won't die from the fingersnap.

* Ionic Manipulation include Ionic Teleportation, allowing me to teleport. Since, again, there is no limitation on how I use it, I could potentially teleport anywhere in the world, preferably at a safe distance from Thanos' forces to ensure I can fingersnap without any trouble. I doubt they would happily stand there while I retrieve the Gauntlet after I killed their leader.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Life-force shield generation, twilight constructs and chlorokinetic constructs? I hold him off for a time with an omnidirectional life-force shield and can damage him with twilight constructs but I go down every single time. My only chance is to use my prep and powers to enlist the Avengers (e.g. IW Thor and Captain Marvel) along with some of the resources such as an army of Asgardians and somehow obtain SB or Mjolnir or even Cap's shield.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AvatarOfDeath

Emotion Empowerment

Power Contingency

Crimefighting Mastery

At a glance these kind of suck but if we get really creative I can pull this off.

During the month of prep:

I use my crimefighting mastery to track down all super-powered individuals and use desire to enhance my physicals enough to get in and use the mind scepter on them giving me an army of all super-powered individuals in the MCU. I then have Tony Stark create a suit for me with his nano-machines knowing that I can already increase my stats based on my emotions. I then use my power contingency to set all of my emotional stances to trigger every empowerment anytime I switch emotions thus giving me full-powered strength, speed, reaction, healing, durability buffs at all times. Now I set my trap for when he arrives. I have Captain Marvel one-shot his spacecraft just as he enters orbit forcing him to land personally using the space-stone. At this point I have my army of every powered individual attack him at once and hold him down while I take the gauntlet from him. I then put the mind stone in the gauntlet completing it and use my nanosuit + crazy durability to snap out of existence and any damage I sustained will be healed by my very boosted healing factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I don't need powers.

TheSwindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speech Manipulation: He never speaks >:D

Life and Death Transcdence: I can't die...I'm not even a zombie..I'm just me.

Victory Manipulation: I control victory....I win automatically.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stomp. I dont need a super power. I'm me.

Zaggran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sexual Sight: The power to know everything about a person's sex life.

... I'm not sure I WANT to survive this battle if I'll know the entire sordid history of every old person I see in a grocery store afterwards.

Enhanced Creativity: The power to have access to an exceptional amount of ideas.

This will definitely come in handy.

Empathetic voice: The ability to manipulate the emotions of other sentient beings through one's voice.

So I have the mind stone, the ability to manipulate emotions, and super-creativity. My opponent is a guy who is on a rampage because he's butthurt no one on his homeworld listened to his genocide fantasies.

No way to win in a straight up fight, but I'd have to almost TRY to fail to lose with three powers that stack so well against an opponent they're so fit for. Got it in the bag. ... Though, again, with the sexual vision thing, not sure I want to win. OMG, I'll have to avoid Tony at ALL COSTS with that power! There's gonna be some sanity-rending Lovecraftian horrors in that Pandora's box!

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vacuum Immunity

Supernatural Lung Capacity

Lake Monster Physiology

I die.
My powers are not very useful prep-wise, and only one is semi-useful combat wise, and only in water, and basically makes my second power a waste. I probably lose terribly to a small number of his soldiers, never mind his entire army, and Thanos himself and five of the six Infinity Stones.

The Mind Stone is my best bet, but with no enhanced durability, speed, flight or any other power of the like, I don't stand a chance. I get hit once and I'm done for.
Even if I did have any way of surviving against the fodder, the sheer number of them is far too much. One shot is enough to floor Captain America - and enough concentrated fire can hurt the Hulk.
And that's just the fodder, I still have to deal with innumerable Chitauri Gorillas, Leviathans, Thanos himself and five Infinity Stones.

The Sceptre isn't enough.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Eri_Joni  Online

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Murder_Inducement

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Twilight_Embodiment

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Musical_Regeneration

I make him kill himself

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rockette

Had 3 powers, only needed the 3rd... Consequence Creation aka Consequence Maker. I win.

tbland0930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here are my powers:

• Seed Generating - User can generate seeds which can grow various plants.
  • Reality Sundering - User can rip/sunder the fabric of reality, causing a complete and total breakdown of anything/everything.
  • Alien Slayer - User can kill an alien of any kind, being able to take on even the strongest of aliens there may be, and gain resistance to their powers and traits.

I think I might take it!

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

First, I use my space generation to generate space between Thanos and his IG. Boom, he's just a purple guy. With the space stone I can enhance my conqueror haki to put him down, then I will absorb him and solo his crew with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m basically a DBZ Fairy with whips. I may or may not get stomped.

TheHolyFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got:

• Galaxy Manipulation - I can manipulate the galaxy and everything within.
  • Past Borrowing - I can borrow anything from the past.
  • Metal Beam Emission - I can blast beams of metallic energy.

I think I win easily. With Galaxy Manipulation, I have some crazy cosmic power on my side. Plus I can borrow literally anything from the past. (powers, weapons, gear, items, etc.) And with metal beams and the Scepter as additional firepower, I can probably stomp Thanos.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Omnichronal Perception (Basically Almighty)

2. Vision Manipulation (Can control what I see and what others see)

3. Archangel Physiology (Going off some of the examples, MFTL, planet busting striking and energy blasts and absolute immortality)

I think I win lmao