Stop lying to yourself, most viners would get their *sses beat 46%
I would solo her *ss and her clan 14%
No Caption Provided

Straight up fight

No prep/knowledge

Standard equipments

50 feet apart

Win by ANY means

In an alternate universe, you got stranded on the forest instead of The Predator and accidentally killed her Dog, she wants revenge

Good luck buddy!

• 
Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Naru killed 4 grown men and hunters at the same time without getting hit iirc while they were armed and she started unarmed. Yeah she beats us all.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naru wins 10/10, I submit to her beauty.

KingCosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

She was fodderising multiple armed men alone. Any Viner who thinks they stand a chance are delusional or lying.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats she wins but logically she should get stomped by almost any Viner as she's not supposed to be a skilled warrior and she's just infused with a classic case of Mary Rey Sueness.

Imyoureckoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did she do? I gotta see this freaking movie

Tunasubdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imyoureckoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: really? That's awesome, looking forward to it

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The average Comic Viner ain't beating her.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is winning this

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: She's portrayed as skilled. We see her training and the first things we see is how skilled She is with her axe. She was arguably weaker than other Comanche Warriors but even then she seemed superior to the one she fought. She just wasn't proven as a hunter.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: Literally Rey. No seriously just change the words and you get this

She's portrayed as skilled. We see her training and the first things we see is how skilled She is with her staff. She was arguably weaker than other Jedi Warriors but even then she seemed superior to Kylo who she fought. She just wasn't proven as a Jedi.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: So what makes her supposedly unskilled as you claim? She story and featwise is skilled yet you claimed she was unskilled.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: So what makes her supposedly unskilled as you claim? She story and featwise is skilled yet you claimed she was unskilled.

Never said unskilled

Said skilled warrior.

Her clan obviously didn't rate her as a skilled warrior (Which is why they dismissed her earlier) and it'd make sense since she literally wasn't trained to be one but there she goes stomping people she has no right stomping.

This is literally Rey from Star Wars

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: You did say she would get stomped by almost any Viner. What training did anyone else have to go off of? Plus we do see her training in archery with her brother. Her brother also seemed somewhat confident in her ability during the hunt for the mountain lion. Again she hadn't completed her rite of passage but she was never portrayed as any lacking in skill. Besides even if we say she scales below the Comanche she still stomps any Viner.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By advent_

@americanspeeddemon: Dude she's 5'5 and weighs 55 kilograms, realistically she would NOT be trained how to fight humans since again she's a Hunter.

She can shoot an arrow but all it'll take is a body slam to knock her tfo. The only threat she poses is her bow and arrow, her magical Rey skills logically wouldn't exist.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:

@americanspeeddemon: Dude she's 5'5 and weighs 55 kilograms, realistically she would NOT be trained how to fight humans since again she's a Hunter.

She can shoot an arrow but all it'll take is a body slam to knock her tfo. The only threat she poses is her bow and arrow, her magical Rey skills logically wouldn't exist.

How she could suddenly use Yuatja technology and weapons also baffled me.

No Caption Provided

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naru shoots the non arrow timer

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please, we all are little b””” compare to her.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: Did you watch the movie...? She saw that shit in action multiple times and it wasn't hard to connect the dots. People weren't fucking retarded 300 years ago. There was nothing confusing about any of the knowledge she demonstrated. If anything some things were WAY overshown.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: Literally Rey from Star Wars.

She should have her avoiding combat and using traps and arrows only to beat her foes 🙄

I swear Rey Syndrome is rampant

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misogyny on CV will never change it seems

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

Misogyny on CV will never change it seems

The only Misogyny comes from SW fans downplaying Ahsoka.

Nayu is a literal Mary Sue.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By king_majestros
@wabubub said:

@king_majestros: Did you watch the movie...? She saw that shit in action multiple times and it wasn't hard to connect the dots. People weren't fucking retarded 300 years ago. There was nothing confusing about any of the knowledge she demonstrated. If anything some things were WAY overshown.

Yes. That doesn't make sense. I can watch someone draw a picture of a perfect circle as many times as I want, but would that make the circle I draw just as perfect on the first try? No, it wouldn't. She can be around that for however long, though it doesn't mean she'd be a natural. It was 1718, give or take, and powder-based firearms were not that prevalent, especially around Native Americans. My issue and point is that, she was fully capable of utilizing Yuatja technology on the fly as easily as pulling the string on her bow or tossing her axe around on a rope, but she had to be told how to manage a Flintlock pistol, almost as if it was completely foreign to her... which she effed up the moment she tried.

No Caption Provided
king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:

@king_majestros: Literally Rey from Star Wars.

She should have her avoiding combat and using traps and arrows only to beat her foes 🙄

I swear Rey Syndrome is rampant

Naru to Predator: "Greetings. I've never seen or been around your weapons before, but I can instantaneously know how to use them flawlessly without being taught. Although, a standard Flintlock pistol, which I've supposedly be around forever, I can't operate for the life of me!"

No Caption Provided

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By king_majestros
@americanspeeddemon said:

@king_majestros: Didn't she just use a spear? Did she use anything else.

She used two types; the Comanche and Yuatja spears. She also possessed her axe tied with a rope, as well as her primary bow and quiver of arrows. She also used a handheld Yuatja device that controlled the laser-pointers on the Predator's helmet, directing high-powered bolts that can follow said lasers and at any angle by swerving around corners. All of which, except for her own weapons, should have been too complex for her to use off the bat.

No Caption Provided
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: Just rewatched the final fight she only uses a spear (and she didn't even know how to use it since the Predator causes it to retract while she tries to use it). She just used the helmet to guide the bolt and all she has to do is wait for the predator to use his bolts and have the light pointing at him. She did not have a remote of any kind.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naru stomps

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really just a testament to the quality of user on CV.

Imyoureckoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Frocharocha

There's very very few people who could pull what she pulled off in the movie in rl, i get spanked beautifuly by a beautiful woman with a smile on my face.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

I'm dead.

goblin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By goblin123

Standard gear? 50 feet apart?

I'd take a calculated chance at max range and bait out one arrow, then I'd jump for cover.

I would set an alarm on my iPhone, throw it away nearby and then hide.

As she approaches, the alarm would go off to distract her. Then I'd rush out and tackle her down and try to pin her down using superior muscle mass and the momentum from the initial leap (using a key as an improvised stabbing weapon?). Assuming she doesn't have any BS plot armour, there's a fairly good (but not certain) chance that she could be taken out. I mean logically, she shouldn't have any 1 vs 1 combat training against humans and if I don't mess around, then she won't unlock her BS plot armour combat capabilities vs the Predator in time to turn this one.