You vs. Middle Earth minions

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phylos

Round 1: Two Goblins, each have one dagger.

Weapons: You have a choice between a metal bat, hand taser or a machete.

No Caption Provided

Round 2: One Uruk Hai, with no gear.

Weapons: You have a choice between a 9mm hand gun (only 3 bullets) or a pair of brass knuckles & a pocket knife.

No Caption Provided

Round 3: One Cave Troll.

Weapons: You have a choice between 2 grenades, 3 molotov cocktails or the help of another viner with the same gear.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sherlock

I could clear this
If the hobbits in LOTR can take on goblins with no training whatsoever then i dont see why i cant
Id only need one bullet for a uruk its not like they are that durable
Cave trolls are also not that durable just very large and strong.You can take out an elephant with a grenade i dont see the troll being any different

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

I clear this easily, I am stronger and faster then average person and I have some experience in fighting, this is easy.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

I clear this.

Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer

Clear it.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Belladonna

I'd die.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I could clear it.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By katanalauncher

I'd take it that everyone that think they can clear it have training with firearms?

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By phliuy

lets see...

two goblins with daggers, or me with a baseball bat, machete, or a taser.

well a taser would be useless, as i'd be left with no equipment after i shot the first one. Unless you mean a taser that you have to hit them with, in which case, i'd get stabbed while tasing one.

I'd do better with a metal baseball bat with its range, but a machete would be best for this one.

an uruk with no equipment vs me with a gun or brass knuckles and a pocket knife.

well an arrow seems to kill an uruk fairly easily, so i suppose a gun would be the best. I do have a fair amount of combat training, but I don't think brass knuckles and a little knife would be enough to take one out. I mean, lurtz (the uruk leader in fellowship) got his arm lopped off, stabbed through the gut and was still going pretty strong.

a cave troll but i get two grenades, three molotovs, or a fellow viner gets these...

I'm fairly certain a molotov will only irritate a ave troll, so that's out. as for a grenade, the only way to kill it would be to get it close enough...but to get it close enough, I would have to time it so that i throw it ahead of me, run past it, and hope that the troll is right over it when it goes off. Of course, that's pretty dangerous, so it would probably be safest to just give the grenades to the other viner and tell him to stand near the cave troll for a while I run off. Yeah, i suppose that would work in this one.

I think i could make it

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SexualLobster

Round 1.

a metal bat? They're done :P

round 2

The 9mm I'd do pretty easy, I'm a good shot. I'd put one in the knee, one in the center of the chest, and one in the head while it was slower and easier to hit.

round 3.

2 grenades I think I'd be able to kill it. I'd hide and toss a chocolate bar or something in another direction to distract it so I could place the first grenade well, then after the fisrt one went off I think the troll would be down, or at least way slow enough for me to get away a lot easier, and in a (presumably) American Wal-Mart I would be able to find more tools to make this much easier when tossing the second grenade. And if it failed I still have a ton of other weapons/tools in the store to take out the drastically injured/slowed troll.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SexualLobster

Round 1.

a metal bat? They're done :P

round 2

The 9mm I'd do pretty easy, I'm a good shot. I'd put one in the knee, one in the center of the chest, and one in the head while it was slower and easier to hit.

round 3.

2 grenades I think I'd be able to kill it. I'd hide and toss a chocolate bar or something in another direction to distract it so I could place the first grenade well, then after the fisrt one went off I think the troll would be down, or at least way slow enough for me to get away a lot easier, and in a (presumably) American Wal-Mart I would be able to find more tools to make this much easier when tossing the second grenade. And if it failed I still have a ton of other weapons/tools in the store to take out the drastically injured/slowed troll.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Charmix said:

I'd die.

:O
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Belladonna

@Night_Rake said:

@Charmix said:

I'd die.

:O

Unless the monsters are open to reason ;D lol

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Charmix: Use Chocolate.
@SexualLobster said:

2 grenades I think I'd be able to kill it. I'd hide and toss a chocolate bar or something in another direction

No Caption Provided
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Belladonna

@Night_Rake: lmao nice

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SexualLobster

@Night_Rake: lmao I meant I'd hide in an aisle andthrow it somewhere away from me so it would hear the sound and look/go that way :p