Spaz-12

Ks-23

USAS-12

Secondary Choices (all have 5 rounds)

AMT Hardballer

.44 Magnum

CZ99

Special

A bow and arrow with vibranium tipped arrows (15 Arrows)

An RPG (one shot only)

A barrett 50 cal/with bipod (5 Shots)

Captain America's shield

You also get a squad of marines (5) armed with m-16s

You get an adamantium machete

You

No Caption Provided

vs

also with 7 raptors
also with 7 raptors

The Visitor's center from the First Movie
The Visitor's center from the First Movie

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nothing I've seen of Indominus suggests that she can survive a .50 cal to the face, so I give one marine the .50 cal rifle and me and the others distract long enough using cover to pull off a win.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

me

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I would just run away. ..

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I Stomp

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I one shot it with a RKO from outta nowhere.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WastelandMan

Unless Indominus just sits there and does literally nothing, she absolutely wrecks.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Etheral_Dreams
Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: The thing was shrugging off bullets like nothing, survived being in the blast radius of an anti-tank missile, was shot at through the trees by a gattling gun, and while most of those shots probably missed, some of them probably hit it, and then was bit several times by a T-Rex, which have a bite force currently estimated to be in the range of 35,000 to 57,000 newtons, which is 10 times that of an alligator and WAY more powerful than a .50 cal bullet. If it can survive the T-Rex clamping down on it's skull and holding that clamp for as long as it did, a .50 cal is going to glance off its skull.

Given the ridiculous durability of this thing, I don't think you've given us anything that can take it down. I leave the marines behind as bait and run. But I'll probably die anyways.

And you gave this thing 7 raptors as well? We're all screwed. Unless your name is Chuck Norris, you're gunna die.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Nothing I've seen of Indominus suggests that she can survive a .50 cal to the face, so I give one marine the .50 cal rifle and me and the others distract long enough using cover to pull off a win.

I-Rex tanked an RPG shot and then decided to go for a jog.

Now I'm no expert on military equipment, but I'm pretty sure that an RPG causes more damage than a .50 cal.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indominus wrecks.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Or just spread out your Vibranium tipped arrows use Cap's shield wisely and just chop them up with adamantium

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:

I-Rex tanked an RPG shot and then decided to go for a jog.

Now I'm no expert on military equipment, but I'm pretty sure that an RPG causes more damage than a .50 cal.

Actually a .50 Cal can do more damage if the precision is right. It's all in how the energy is released. With an RPG, it's released in a wide AoE explosion. With a bullet, more energy is actually transferred to the target. It didn't tank that RPG shot. It got hit by the resulting explosion, and got knocked down, hurt, and stunned by said explosion. There's a difference. It's not made of heavy duty metal is it? No? Then a .50 cal shot to the head, let alone 5, should be more than capable of putting it down.

@saint_of_origin: The thing was shrugging off bullets like nothing, survived being in the blast radius of an anti-tank missile, was shot at through the trees by a gattling gun, and while most of those shots probably missed, some of them probably hit it, and then was bit several times by a T-Rex, which have a bite force currently estimated to be in the range of 35,000 to 57,000 newtons, which is 10 times that of an alligator and WAY more powerful than a .50 cal bullet. If it can survive the T-Rex clamping down on it's skull and holding that clamp for as long as it did, a .50 cal is going to glance off its skull.

Given the ridiculous durability of this thing, I don't think you've given us anything that can take it down. I leave the marines behind as bait and run. But I'll probably die anyways.

And you gave this thing 7 raptors as well? We're all screwed. Unless your name is Chuck Norris, you're gunna die.

None of those shots were headshots. IIRC the bullets had penetration (Visible wounds on I-Rex). Just because you can tank a bullet to the stomach does not mean you can tank one to the face. Want to test it out? I guarantee I'm right. Especially if aimed through the soft tissue of the mouth, eye, or nostrils. Which I'd trust a marine to be able to do. People seem to overestimate I-Rex's durability, unless that thing is made of thicker stuff than an armored vehicle (What .50 Cals are designed to penetrate), which it doesn't, it can get killed by a well placed shot from a rifle that powerful.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd take the AR-15, .44 magnum, and the Barrett .50 caliber. I'd hide behind all of my teammates and spam all of my ammo from a distance. If the I-Rex retreats or is still standing, I hide under the nearest car.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idrc give me any of the shotguns and the magnum and ill just spam. Hand the 50 cal to a marine and tell him to aim for her eyes. Have the other marines focus on the raptors to keep them off the 50 cal marine. Their guns (and mine) probably wont do much to her unless we get toooo close. She wont figure to run for Mr. 50 cal until after the first shot. Just hope it works. 7/10 she takes it.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bring it down with my bare hands because I'm a 7 foot brute made of sheer muscle and willpower. This clown dinosaur will regret messing with me.

DragonValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hit it with the Dempsey roll for the stomp

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not playing this scary game.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will deliver curbstomp to to that monster.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

indominus

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Emperorb777

Keep your weapons I'll just do this

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indominus.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sentry4

As the Hunter

m16

.44 magnum

.50 Cal

As the Hunted

Spas-12

.44 Magnum

Cap's Shield

Either way I think the marines and I take it.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: You are completely wrong about the RPG. The RPG, at least the version referred to here, utilizes a high explosive anti tank (HEAT) warhead. Read the wiki about that and shaped charges to get more information. Suffice to say....the RPG is designed to penetrate the thick steel of a tank, which makes it more than sufficient for penetrating the skin of an animal.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: You are completely wrong about the RPG. The RPG, at least the version referred to here, utilizes a high explosive anti tank (HEAT) warhead. Read the wiki about that and shaped charges to get more information. Suffice to say....the RPG is designed to penetrate the thick steel of a tank, which makes it more than sufficient for penetrating the skin of an animal.

welcome back!

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, I know. But it didn't hit the I-Rex directly. Context pal. It exploded on the ground. Not on the I-Rex. Therefor, the I-Rex did not get the full energy of the RPG.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

@saint_of_origin: SO I know that this is a bit old, but I went to the theater to watch the movie again and make sure I was getting my facts straight (and much more importantly, because it's an awesome movie). The bullets being shot at the Indominus' belly were penetrating, HOWEVER, there were also several rounds which hit the beast's sides and back, and they glanced off. Actually gave a slight spark, which I thought was odd.

I'd also like to note that the thing's skull is all angles. It takes a high-powered rifle to go through, say, an elephant's skull, but much more importantly than the strength of the rifle is the angle at which it hits the animal's skull. Even a human skull can often deflect a bullet if the bullet hits at and angle and not straight on. Combine that with the ridiculous bulletproof skin that this thing has and while the .50 cal bullet might be able to penetrate through the I-Rex's head, there is a MUCH lesser chance for it to penetrate unless you manage to get a shot that is perpendicular to the plane of the skull.

If you manage to catch this thing while it is standing still, then I could see you pulling this off. But it's going to be hunting you just as you are trying to hunt it. And you are going to lose that matchup, considering what the I-Rex was doing in the movie with camo and trap setting.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll stomp once I pull out my dagger flute and summon the awesome power of the Dragonzord.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simple, I just Falcooooooon,

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erm, I take a Barrett because I can shoot it pretty much anywhere and it's game over...it's not a small target. Doesn't matter too much about the first two weapons but I'd take a fully automatic over a shotgun because raptors are quick.

Tyrannoraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: @citizensentry: Also, the movie just showed that Indominus Rex being capable of breaking through a gyrosphere which is resistant to 50 caliber bullets has ever self-inflicted before.