Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You

No Caption Provided

Inspired by @sawed_off_it's "You run a realistic horror gauntlet"

Rules

• This is not a gauntlet, so you don't stop at any scenario.
  • You may only protect one part of your torso/body for each scenario.
  • You must either take down the killer or survive the night.
  • You may only use a melee weapon with no blade attached it and it must be as long or shorter than a bat.

Scenarios

1st:

No Caption Provided

The Shining (1980)

• You're trapped in a bathroom.
  • Jack Nicholson is breaking down the door with an axe and wants to kill you.
  • All there is in the bathroom is a pair of scissors, a shaving razor, hair spray, and a hammer.

2nd:

No Caption Provided

Friday The 13th (1980)

• Melee Fight.
  • Pamela thinks you had something to do with Jason's death, so she's going for the kill.
  • You get the first hit in with an unarmed part of your body.

3rd:

No Caption Provided
  • You're in a locked warehouse at night.
  • There are 5 stories and you start off at the top floor.
  • There is a key to escape on the third floor.
  • You get a key and a melee weapon.

Art The Clown (Terrifier 2018)

No Caption Provided
  • The Clown is lurking around on the third floor armed with a hunter knife.
  • He has no idea you're there and you heard myths, and radio reports regarding him.
  • If he catches you, he will stop at nothing to kill you.

4th:

No Caption Provided
  • Leatherface is chasing after you.
  • There is running car parked about a mile from the Hewitt house.

5th:

Wrong Turn (2003)

No Caption Provided
  • These three are chasing after you through a forest.
  • They're bloodlusted and will stop at nothing to take you down and have even went as far as to splitting up.
  • They're are armed with hunter knives, and the one with on the left has an axe.
  • You get a flare gun with one round, and your main melee weapon.

6th:

The Purge (2010)

No Caption Provided
  • It's Purge night and the Polite Leader has decided to break into your HOUSE and kill you.
  • His crew is with him, there is five of them and they're armed to the teeth with machetes and and axes.
  • They know you're in the house but have no idea where you're hiding.
  • You're armed with your melee weapon, but can use their's once you take them out.

7th:

No Caption Provided

You're Next (2013)

• You and 8 friends replace the survivors and family from the movie.
  • There are three killers, Lamb Mask has a machete, Wolf Mask has a crossbow, and Fox mask has crossbow and sledgehammer.
  • Your phones have little to no reception so you can't call the cops.
  • The House is rigged with traps as seen in the movie.
  • The nearest House with a phone is a mile away.
  • Y'all don't have any weapons but you can use anything from the house including kitchen knives, and etc.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• You may only protect one part of your torso/body for each scenario.

I'm a little confused by this part. Does that mean I choose one part of my body beforehand to protect, and if the killer targets any other limb I have to just sit there and take it? Or does it mean one body part is immune to damage? Or that I can only spontaneously protect one part during the battle at a time, but can alternate depending on where the killer is aiming?

Also, is my melee weapon what I can make out of the given supplies, or is it something I can choose in addition to what's provided?

Anways, if I get to pick I'd take a stun baton. Jack and Pamela should get dropped no problem. I should be able to clear R3 with just stealth since he isn't aware I'm here. Leatherface is going to be the first real challenge. If I know exactly where the car is I have a decent chance, otherwise I'm probably fish food. For R4, does bloodlusted mean they're just mindlessly pursuing me or will they actually have communication and strategy? I haven't seen Wrong Turn, but just based off the plot summary they don't seem all that intelligent, so I should be able to avoid getting pinned down while baton-ing anyone who gets in my way. Although not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go in the forest....that could be my death.

I get destroyed R6. As soon as I stun the first guy the commmotion will alert the group and they'll dismember me. My house is 2.5 stories but definitely not big enough to avoid a gang of 6 bloodlusted armed madmen.

You're Next was 2011 according to Wikipedia and IMDb. I think me and 8 buddies could clear this with relative ease. We just group up around a tight hallway or any other ambush-worthy spot with knives and any other melee weapons lying around. Make sure to be away from windows so we don't get sniped by a crossbow. They may be better armed, but we have far superior numbers, a greater motivation and the element of surprise (they're actively hunting us). And the traps

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ah seriously no SAW round?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: It just means that part of your body invulnerable to harm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KingLouie

Most Viners will stop at 4.

cuz weight

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might stop at 3. I definitely stop at 4. Chainsaw + psycho clown + a mile in the dark in a horror movie setting = the plot will find a way to kill me.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thelocust619

Always comes down to the right tool for the right job. OP is underestimating our ability to exploit the rules lol

And one thing to note for Viners...horror villains usually SUUUUUUCK. Like, if they didn't have ridiculous stats and plot teleportation...many would hardly be a threat. They're like stooges.

I take a 4 foot long nail bat. Nails aren't blades, and a bat isnt longer than itself. N I'm talking like D2 tool steel 4 inch railroad spikes tapered down to needle points sharp enough to break skin with its resting weight. Wrap it midway with duct tape for half swording (easier to run). Call the whole thing 6 or 7 lbs, heavier than most weapons but doable with two hands. It's not like I need to wield it long in any given match n I can rest assured that each hits gonna carry a heavy impact. N uk what, give it a ring crossguard just in case. And a spear tip (pike style, no edges of course). And give it a REALLY comfortable grip, like...baby soft. Something exotic. Like a mouse pad. And a little hollow in the bottom with a 5 hour energy inside. Pink lemonade. Built in, so it's all one object. N if you can find room in it for an ipod, by all means.

First 3 rounds are cheese.

R4, Chainsaws are pretty unwieldly weapons and Leatherface has pretty much no consideration for his center of gravity. Just bait a swipe from him, void it, one shot with a scheitelhau (scalp strike) without ever getting in range of his weapon. Repeat if needed, bludgeon the body till it's not physically functional (goes for all matches, Ik how horror movies work)

R5, The most dangerous match Im able to discuss, due to numbers, their experience, and the arena. The knife guys are the lesser problem but can be safely handicapped by swatting an arm or leg once or twice, maybe a quick twist on the way out...they have no way to defend other than covering each other. If I can get even one, I can run a bit to distance myself and separate them then repeat until only the axe guy can keep up. A 4 foot spiked club I mean bat is a way better weapon than a 2 foot axe that depends on consistent edge alignment, I can hit him from any angle and still deal full damage and have a serious range advantage. If I get him, I double back and by the time I get to the last dude, he's probably realized he's the one being hunted. Many ways for a 3v1 to go wrong though, even with better gear.

R6. I was almost stumped here, but then I remembered I can get on my roof really fast by standing on my deck rail. It's only possible in that one spot, so I can just chuck my bat in the gutter, climb up, then casually play whack a mole while they commit both hands to pulling themselves up. If they split up to go get a ladder or molotovs...There's only 6 n I killed at least 1 to make them restrategize. That leaves 4 at most...if I can get at least 1 more by swinging over the edge as they come in and out the door, I can drop down n clear a guy from my deck with a spin to win then just zone control the door until there's about 2 left, then just harass and jab their limbs until it's safe to approach, or punishing them for last-stand-charging one at a time through a doorway with a freakin machete. Then I wait in the bushes out front as the other/s return and do my best to sneak him. Worst case, theres 2, I disable I'm left with a 1 on 1 with an unfair weapon advantage. And maybe some cleanup at the end, cuz once a guy can't pursue me I'm gonna focus on the ones who can.

R7. Never seen it, no clue. Unprepared, I probably get easily murk'd by something I didn't know about.

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Look it doesn't matter how much animoo training you've had, you aren't going to beat Leatherface with a bat.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thelocust619

@laurus: You're absolutely right. Just a bat, absolutly not. A 4 foot long 6 lb bat that can drive a proposterously sharp 4 inch spike into its target from any angle...yea. Pretty easily, too. I don't even need to be particularly accurate. Right tool, right job.

Also it has an ipod.

Edit: WHOOO! I only saw the first TCM, but I just saw this dude take a chainsaw to the gut n out the back n he keep going. Nvm on Leatherface, I thought he had like a normal human anatomy...he doesnt. Why is he only R4? Why is he here?

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leatherface would probably kill me more often than not. My weapon is a one handed crow's beak, btw. It's shorter than a bat and there's no blade, just a spike and a hammer.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 1: I probably die since he has an ax

Scenario 2: She goes down in after my first punch.

Scenario 3: haven't watched

Scenario 4: I outrun him

Scenario 5: haven't watched

Scenario 6: I'm outnumbered and outgunned, so I die.

Scenario 7: If we are ready we probably win due to outnumbering them.

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Weapon:

My chest is invunlerable to harm

Round 1. I throw the hammer at his head while he is stunned i run outthe door and slit the crackers throat with scisors

Round 2. I get stabbed but because my chest is invunlerable i take the stab and cut the crazy ladies arm off and proceed to stab her

Round 3. Quietly sneak to the 1st floor and run for my god damn life

Round 4. Ill be on some adrenaline so i should be able to run a mile to the car probably crash but still get away

Round 5. Shoot the one with a flare grab his axe and spin in a circle towards the other 2

Round 6. I probably die unless i havemy frienda to help me

Round 7. we die a horrible death

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's probably not a good idea to write "cracker's throat."

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17 Jooosh1996  Online
  1. I beat him to death with the hammer
  2. I drop her with a single punch
  3. (I like that movie way too much) But with a melee weapon I could take him
  4. Could go down here, Leatherface is nuts, but I could outrun him
  5. If i manage to split them up I could take them down individually with my weapon
  6. In my house I will kill them all
  7. I have weapons in my house can I use them? Could go either way here, my friends give me a massive advantage though.
Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give me an automatic weapon and I take them all.. You gona need an army to kill me.

Darkeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP never said anything about fictional weapons, I use the IG to transmute them into a tropical resort and get some R&R

MudHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll protect my chest (heart) all rounds and go with a crowbar.

Round 1 and 2 I stomp with ease.

Haven't seen Terrifier. I'll stealth as best I can and hope I can take him out if spotted.

Round 4 I can outrun him if my life depended on it. Adrenaline let's me dust him lol.

I die after putting up a decent fight in 5, 6 and 7. Die horribly in 5 and 7.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I die of fear in round 1

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one - Scissors in the face .

Round two - I think a fist to the nose/head would give me enough of an advantage to win .

Round three - Don't know about this guy ? Does he have superhuman stats ? If he doesn't , then he dies against a long melee weapon like a katana or a baseball bat .

Round 4 - the guy has a mask which will restrict his vision , and carries a chainsaw . I think I can easily outrun him .

Round 5 - I finally RIP . Can't do anything against 3 guys .

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh interesting I'll think I'll take a stab at this lol get it? R1 I'll give him a swift strike to the face with the hammer and if that dont work and he breaks it down I'll hair spray the crap outta his eyes then procede to kill with hammer. R2 a swift upper cut should allow me to daze her to the point were I can wrestle the machete outta her hands amd then I'll lob her head of. R3 I just have one thing to say YOUR GONNA DIE CLOWN. My old man sometimes calls me thor so I'll use a sledge hammer for this. R4 leatherface it somewhat tricky case for me my cardio is not the greatest. However assuming I get my trusty hammer I wait for him to being the saw above his head and I either tackle him then break his legs or I straight up break his legs then grab the car and come back to run him ove till he dead. R5. This is where I'm probably finished they are master hunters and I probably wouldn't be able to hide from them for very long luckily they have no bows so I think I could take one or 2 but probably not 3 theyre very strong and durable. So there you have it

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Kill him.

R2: Kill her.

R3: He looks scary but I kill him.

R4: Run away.

R5: Probably die. They're good with bows IIRC.

R6: Probably die.

R7: We wait them out until someone comes.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly counts as a melee weapon here? If I get an upgraded Fallout power fist, I'm pretty sure I wreck any horror movie villain here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23: A real life melee weapon (Bat, Sword, Baton, Staff, etc).

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Galatea_

No one clears the Terrifier he was a Gary Sue with plot armor thick as a protagonist .

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sirkaboom11

If I somehow don't trip on a hardwood floor that is perfectly clean, I will choose Mjolnir and electrocute evryone.

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's the Michael Myers round? Or Freddy Krueger? Or Ghostface?

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Pretty sure I could take Jack Nicholson. You can't effectively swing an axe in close quarters and you can stop him at the door.

R2: Most semi-fit people could do this round.

R3: This is more luck than anything else. Who sees who first?

R4: Okay, I haven't really ran in a while. I'm thinking yes because I don't slip and fall all the fucking time. I can't think of the last time I actually lost my footing and I work up to my ass in mud fairly regularly.

R5: I need to rewatch this movie, but I'm thinking I lose this one.

R6: I destroy these douchebags. No contest.

R7: 8 friends? Hell yea. I'm thinking yes. Should rewatch film though.