You vs Balerion the Black Dread [Please read]

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

This is an A song of Ice & Fire Dragon. The Dragon in question is Balerion the Black Dread at the height of his power. You have two weeks to physically and mentally prepare yourself, but when you enter the battle you can bring nothing with you but the specified equipment.

Your powers are as follows:

You have an extremely advanced healing factor, as advanced as Wolverine's with Adamantium Beta, but you do not have an Adamantium laced skeleton.

You have the ability to Airbend, Earthbend or Water bend. The choice is yours.

These are your only powers.

Your equipment is as follows:

Captain America's shield as well as 2 Swords of your choosing made of steel.

The fight takes place in Wulong forest. You begin 300 feet from one another. You are stood on one of the large rock columns to begin with.

No Caption Provided

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pick fire bending, and this becomes spite

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Air-bend should be all I need. Remove the air from his surrounding area, therefore he cannot use fire as there is no oxygen to burn. Or, since I have a healing factor, I go straight up in the things face and forcefully bend the air out of his lungs and have him suffocate to death. When you think about air-bending should be no joke. The only reason I think Avatar character's don't use it that way is because air-benders we've seen so far are peaceful monks.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earthbending, and a Katana and Gladius

I sink myself under ground when it shoots fire then propel myself onto its back. While up there i use Earthgloves to climb up its body and unto it head. Then i take the swords and Stab it in the eyes.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rogueshadow  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Removal of air has never actually been shown as a possible application of Airbending in the canon. I've often thought it should be, water bending is overpowered at the moment, similarly Earhbenders should be able to bend metal in people's body e.g. Iron. Then all forms of bending have a one shot technique. Firebending's being the the weakest.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth bending, 2 Katanans. I build a mountain on him, then drop huge boulders on his head till he dies. I use Cap's shield to block all damage.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use Earthbending and stomp this Dragon into the ground.