Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Alavanka

@azrael1973 said:
@shadow411 said:

@azrael1973:

Yea, a great example of what I was referring to, using what put us on the top of the food chain. There’s men in Spaniard countries, you just give them a red flag and they can totally control the most blood-blusted bulls on the planet (Bulls that would stomp a silver-back any day of the week).

What I’m saying is, we can see the weakness to certain things, we can recognize patterns, mobility, etc. and we have the rationale to manipulate the situation in our favor to better capitalize on said weakness. There’s many times throughout history where gladiators were put in arenas against lions and the gladiators gutted the beasts (A 500 lb male lion would be much harder to deal with than a freakin silver back, which has nothing defending it’s vital areas).

I can see a trained african warrior winning, but I think most of us keyboard warriors will just die in a 1v1 fight with a gorilla. The gorilla is not really stupid after all they share 98% of our DNA. And a silverback is suppossed to have fought a lot of rivals. That's the strength we are talking about. A gorilla breaks security glass casually.

Why does it have to be african? A reckon that an athlete or soldier in US will be a lot better trained than anyone living in Africa, both from a conditioning and technical aspect. The only thing we might lack is familiarity with the spear, but even then....that only applies to people who don't like hunting. Can be compensated with like 2 hours of instruction and drilling for anyone who already has a background in full contact sports.

I do think that people are underestimating the speed at which wild animals can close the distance on us though.

Dr_Shenanigans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka:

Why does it have to be african? A reckon that an athlete or soldier in US will be a lot better trained than anyone living in Africa, both from a conditioning and technical aspect.

LOL! I highly doubt that a U.S. soldier is better conditioned than a tribal African. Those dudes can chase a Gazelle nonstop for days.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody is winning this unless a miracle happens

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spear is the only one that would give you a chance and even then the odds are heavily against you.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Paytience

@dr_shenanigans: And U.S. Troops can haul 100 lb packs while wearing 60 lbs of armor and carrying 9 lb weapons plus 250-300 rds of ammo, plus pistols and ammo for that; in chemical warfare gear, for weeks on end...and still be combat ready.

And Marines at least, still receive bayonet training. Don't think the Army does though.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gorilla stomps

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BOC

@avengersasssemb said:

I don't see why I couldn't choke out a Gorilla.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Edit: Not because of this post, just curious.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I beat that boy with my bare hands.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't win, but I survive.lol

I choose the chair and throw it at the gorilla as a distraction then I dip, I hella dip outta there.

Avatar image for avengersasssemb
AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:
@avengersasssemb said:

I don't see why I couldn't choke out a Gorilla.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Edit: Not because of this post, just curious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see a lotta realistic people here and some delusional people here mankind didn't become "top" cause our physical status only cause we threw spears and used bows and hunted in packs, we knew what not to mess with. Hell Mike Tyson a guy who I'm sure would whop anyone here, wanted to fight a silverback but luckily for him the zookeeper was like nah bruh don't feel like calling an ambulance. I pick spear and with a mighty roar I throw it at the charging beast who probably just swats it away and beats me to a bloody pulp.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tough as f*ck so I'd win. I'd stick to the outside and work my jab.

No Caption Provided

I'd die from a f*cking heart attack so I win.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Silverback Gorillas are around six feet tall. Silverback gorillas weigh approximately 350 pounds"

Me - 6'2. 180lbs

Wood Axe - I die, Gorilla skulls are too thick for someone to one shot.

Metal Baseball Bat- with a good swing I could knock him out with one to the head. Too bad I suck with a baseball bat as I tried out for baseball and found this out. I die

Spear - I either poke him and he grabs the spear and breaks it over his knee then does the same with me. Or i get a lucky shot and poke his heart. Gorilla 9.5/10

Kitchen Knife - Useless, if you get this close the Gorilla grabs you by the arm and rips you apart, I die

Whip and Chair - Good thing I am a ranch owner so I am good at whipping. Seriously I die, he takes the chair and smashes it over my head.

Dr_Shenanigans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_shenanigans: And U.S. Troops can haul 100 lb packs while wearing 60 lbs of armor and carrying 9 lb weapons plus 250-300 rds of ammo, plus pistols and ammo for that; in chemical warfare gear, for weeks on end...and still be combat ready.

And Marines at least, still receive bayonet training. Don't think the Army does though.

Hours at a time & mostly walking. I'm talking about a dude in a full sprint without rest for 72 hours & does it casually.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By pastepotpete1

depends on what you mean by " wood axe" .. do you mean pure wood or part metal and part wood?? .. i mean like thors hammer like the handle made of wood and the axe part made out of metal then yes i think i could kill the gorilla.. a pure wood axe would just make the gorilla angier

@avengersasssemb why cant you just choke out the gorilla ? ??ever see the movie planet of the apes? the new one . did you see that the apes even the chimpanzees could actually just literally throw people in mid-air ? plus ,the gorillas neck is too thick and plus if you did that the gorilla could peel your fingers off his throat like peeling a orange only much easier

second how would you get a rear -naked choke in the gorilla or even get into a wrestling position to get your hooks in ?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Rockette

@pastepotpete1:

No Caption Provided

Blade on 1 side for chopping wood, relatively sharp. Flat hammer other side for, you guessed it, HAMMRING things. A Wood Axe is a multi tool, and not nearly as unwieldy as the are made out to be.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the Gorilla is not unstoppable people. In the past we killed 4000 pound Bears with spears. A gorilla is going to die if the human knows how to use the spear. The Gorilla also has far less pain tolerance than a Bear and will run once it gets hurt.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would choose the spear. Even with that, there is a low chance of me winning.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it depends if the gorilla thinks your friendly you can just walk up and pet it and then take that hatchet and bury deep in his skull it wouldnt kill him but he would be really messed up and then you can take it out and keep on axing him to death

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

Lol the Gorilla is not unstoppable people. In the past we killed 4000 pound Bears with spears. A gorilla is going to die if the human knows how to use the spear. The Gorilla also has far less pain tolerance than a Bear and will run once it gets hurt.

OP says bloodlusted so pain tolerance isn't a factor and bloodlusted also means neither combatant will be running away. Even if you somehow get lucky and stab it in the vitals it will most likely pummel you to death before bleeding out.

DaywaIker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't need anyting...ive been fighting since I was 4 years old and have NEVER lost a fight in my life. I'm just too skilled for this gorilla.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spear. when it charges i just hold the spear right out as hard as i can so it runs at me and gets the spear stick in its throat

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spear. when it charges i just hold the spear right out as hard as i can so it runs at me and gets the spear stick in its throat

Gorilla would know not to impale itself. This isn't a dumb horse with a rider pushing it into a phalanx. This is a primate who knows what sharp is and will most likely rip the spear from your hands then proceed to pummel you to death.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody here is winning.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By nightgate

@daywaiker: I don’t think you have the feats to suggest this.

OT: I’ve been in tears reading this thread.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP doesnt specify which type of spear, until further clarification I chose Gungir, or if pressed the Trident of Atlan....really any of the tridents should get me a solid majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get to die an ugly death

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch harambe can never die so we all lose by default

OT: this is still a mismatch lol the gorilla kills me with any weapon I choose

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spear gives anyone the best chance at winning.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a spear anyone with training can win