No Caption Provided

Against untrained Pit Bull, Rottweiler and German Shepherd

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Straight up fight

• No prep, basic knowledge
  • Any win conditions

Those stray Dogs comes outwhere destroying your house yard and hurting your 5 years old niece

You must save her at all cost.

#2 Edited by Gazool (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

In these conditions I win here.

If I hurt one of them with the Taser gun, the other two should just run away or at least would be on the defensive making it easier to handle them with a socket wrench.

#3 Posted by kyrees (13371 posts) - - Show Bio

hell i have trouble handling one dog, how more 3 dogs ? i'm dog food

#4 Posted by malikc6 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless I can tase two vicious dogs at a time, I'm in trouble. One on one bare handed, I'm very sure I can take them out. I've actually gotten into a fight with a big dog before and restrained it before it could attack.

#5 Edited by Airgetlam (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the average person has a good chance here. Tasers are usually only capable of firing a single shot before 'reloading'. Most people also haven't used a taser, and if you miss you're boned, as taking down three vicious dogs with a wrench would be very difficult (although far from impossible). I'd give myself a 3/10 win chance.

Avatar image for staticspeedster
#6 Posted by StaticSpeedster (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

If I get to have something like a baseball bat, I could probably take all of them.

#7 Posted by Gnomishness (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a dog myself so I'd probably pull my punches too much. They clearly wouldn't since they're vicious. Not to mention, all 3 of those dog breeds are rather dangerous.

A lot of it probably depends on my clothing rather then anything else. If I'm wearing my heavy winter jacket with the hood up, they'd probably have trouble finishing me off before I'd get my baring and start mercilessly punching, kicking and clubbing them.

I could probably drive them off in both scenarios, but without the proper clothes, I might get seriously injured in the process. I don't think I'd have it in me to kill them either way, but if it was me or them, I could probably take them while in winter jacket.

#8 Posted by cooljammy18 (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on your clothing, like Gnomishness said, it can at least stall them enough to go for the dirty shots like eye gouging and tongue ripping etc. Doing that may give you the upper hand, granted that you can avoid one of the dogs going for your neck, then you're screwed.

#9 Posted by GIliad_ (6577 posts) - - Show Bio

You all die a horrible death and you know it

#10 Posted by Gnomishness (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18:

granted that you can avoid one of the dogs going for your neck, then you're screwed.

Reflexive arm positioning and a hood can prevent that, though without thick enough pants, they might succeed at going for the groin instead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
#11 Posted by deactivated-5a98875cd0f94 (2257 posts) - - Show Bio

I hurt them with the taser than viciously, and I mean viciously beat them to death for what they're doing to my niece.

#12 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp... i beat up krypto once

#13 Posted by mrmonster (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

First I take out the pitbull with the taser. After that, I'm not sure. I don't think I could beat the other two dogs with just a socket wrench.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#14 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

If I don't miss the first shoot with the taser I win pretty easily.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
#15 Edited by captain_inverse (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if it were a torque wrench or a large crescent wrench, but a socket wrench isnt going to be all that helpful.. most would prolly miss with the taser too

#16 Posted by Rockette (4998 posts) - - Show Bio

This all depends on the size of the individual dogs, strength (power output) of the Taser, and weight/length of the socket wrench.

Assuming average(s) on all mentioned above, I'd give myself an 85% chance of successfully saving my niece, as well as an 85% chance of surviving this myself.

The key would be not missing with the Taser when I aim for the Rott (largest/heaviest of the 3 dogs mentioned, drop him first). The other 2 dogs may actually scatter/disengage, if I succeed here.

Secondly, put myself between them and her. Use the landscape to try and keep the dogs in front of us, don't allow them to circle. Stay defensive. I will likely survive this fight, she has a far lesser chance, especially w/out me.

#17 Edited by Six-Deuce (943 posts) - - Show Bio

Which model of taser? The one I currently carry is a double-stack. Tasing a dog once should be enough to put the fight out of all of them rather quickly...if another has some fight left in him a clobber with a socket wrench to the skull would kill it or drive it off. Only real risk is missing early on when all three are in pack mode and having to worry about getting throated. Do I get to wear work boots?...if so, worse comes to worse I let a dog latch on to that.

#18 Posted by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: @six-deuce : Actually I don't know how to fight Unfriendly Untrained Dogs especially the big ones since i was a kid i'd rather run away than facing a Dog. That's a great plan by the way I've posted pictures what do you think?

#19 Posted by Six-Deuce (943 posts) - - Show Bio

That is more than a socket wrench btw. I could probably kill a warg with that!

#20 Edited by Skrskr (3002 posts) - - Show Bio

If the dogs are already focused on my niece I could do serious damage with the wrench, enough to take one out of i hit it in the head.

Then tazing the other will successfully get it to flee, seen a dog tazed by my grandma twice and they do not comeback for more.

Then third would either wise up and leave or would keep Atacking my niece in which I taze or fight with the wrench.

With this scenario plus my anger and rage and the fact that the dogs aren't bloodlusted, I could clear.

#21 Posted by Rockette (4998 posts) - - Show Bio

That is more than a socket wrench btw. I could probably kill a warg with that!

That is a largish monkey wrench, and yeah, the dogs die with me wielding that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39421825b35
#22 Posted by deactivated-5a39421825b35 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't need weapons to handle three dogs, with 'em I'd stomp.

#23 Posted by deactivated-5a39421825b35 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio
@rockette said:

This all depends on the size of the individual dogs, strength (power output) of the Taser, and weight/length of the socket wrench.

Assuming average(s) on all mentioned above, I'd give myself an 85% chance of successfully saving my niece, as well as an 85% chance of surviving this myself.

The key would be not missing with the Taser when I aim for the Rott (largest/heaviest of the 3 dogs mentioned, drop him first). The other 2 dogs may actually scatter/disengage, if I succeed here.

Secondly, put myself between them and her. Use the landscape to try and keep the dogs in front of us, don't allow them to circle. Stay defensive. I will likely survive this fight, she has a far lesser chance, especially w/out me.

That's much easier said than done.

But don't sell your self short I think most who don't panic have a 100% chance of pulling this off but there's also a 100% chance their gonna get the shit mauled out of 'em but unless it's to the face or throat they should be fine.....kinda, at least alive.

#24 Posted by ginman333 (2739 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Id win. Not dealing with pack dogs in a pack. If they had perfect teamwork they would beat me. Taser is MVP.

#25 Posted by maxxcveiler (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

They blitze me

#26 Posted by Gnomishness (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

@handyjayjr:

don't allow them to circle. Stay defensive. I will likely survive this fight, she has a far lesser chance, especially w/out me.

Back yourself into a corner. It's as easy as that.

#27 Posted by foxerdes (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

A little dog could chase me off my friend' garden. Three big dogs would stomp me.

#28 Posted by ginman333 (2739 posts) - - Show Bio
@foxerdes said:

A little dog could chase me off my friend' garden. Three big dogs would stomp me.

Wuss. Turn and fight. Your niece's life is on the line! lol.

J/k. Had to take advantage of this while the joke was in my head. :-P

#29 Posted by foxerdes (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ginman333: Darn, I didn't read the part about little niece. I feel bad now.

#30 Posted by deactivated-5a39421825b35 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

@handyjayjr:

don't allow them to circle. Stay defensive. I will likely survive this fight, she has a far lesser chance, especially w/out me.

Back yourself into a corner. It's as easy as that.

What corner? The battle is in the yard.

#31 Posted by ginman333 (2739 posts) - - Show Bio

Its ok. Jebus still loves you. lol

@foxerdes said:

@ginman333: Darn, I didn't read the part about little niece. I feel bad now.

#32 Posted by Gnomishness (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

@handyjayjr:

The fence? Any battleground has a corner.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#33 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

I die a horrible death lol

#34 Posted by deactivated-5a39421825b35 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

@handyjayjr:

The fence? Any battleground has a corner.

Not all. I was attacked by three blacknose pits & a Basset Hound on some train tracks in rural Elmont TX with no corner in sight.

#35 Posted by rogueshadow (28808 posts) - - Show Bio

We all die, quit bullshitting.

#36 Posted by Gnomishness (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow:

You know those dogs aren't that big. Even with all three dogs combined, the average one of us would still probably have more body mass. For the dogs, it would be a bit like lions hunting a baby elephant. In those scenarios, if the elephant stands up for himself, the lions will be force to back off. Body weight is king.

#37 Posted by deactivated-5a39421825b35 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

Speak for yourself. Only an absolute chicken shit quitter can lose here.

#38 Edited by rogueshadow (28808 posts) - - Show Bio

These threads...

#39 Posted by destinyman75 (13026 posts) - - Show Bio

With some wounds I'm fine, Out gets the taser so bo lock jaws, the others more than likely will run after hearing the other yip yip in pain

#40 Posted by Blueshoecant (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i'm dead

#41 Posted by ourmanuel (5903 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone above 5’9 and 150 lbs wins.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#42 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3146 posts) - - Show Bio

Never seen people with a higher opinion of their fighting intelligence and physical ability than the nerds on comicvine.

#43 Edited by Regime (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: Remember we’re all Navy seals who have been training MMA for 20 years before the age of 5 here on ComicVine.

OT: 99% of people die a horrible death in this fight, with 1% getting lucky shots in.

#44 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22840 posts) - - Show Bio

@regime said:

@man_of_miracles: Remember we’re all Navy seals who have been training MMA for 20 years before the age of 5 here on ComicVine.

And we also have girlfriends who exist.

#45 Edited by Kevd4wg (10739 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably lose to 1

@regime said:

And we also have girlfriends who exist.

LMAO

#46 Edited by Mrnoital (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

with that wrench?

1 swing will be breaking bones and if they're going after my niece they're dead

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#47 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3146 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theserbianempire
#48 Edited by TheSerbianEmpire (913 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how people think "vicious dogs" will run in fear from seeing a dog whimper and drop from being tazed, like do any of you know what dog fights are?

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#49 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I get stomped.

#50 Posted by skywalker95 (3004 posts) - - Show Bio

Dogs are too much for me