Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Chronicplane

Senario

You on the spot are transported through a portal into a weapons room where you will be allowed to pick 3 weapons of your choosing as listed underneath.

Room one: weapons station

No Caption Provided

Weapons of choice. (pick only 3)

• M119 pistol, you can have 2 m119 pistols however you will have one ammo clip for each gun (3 fully loaded mags plus)
No Caption Provided

• AK74U machine gun, with eye sights only 3 mags (5 mags)
No Caption Provided

• 4 Ballistic knifes,
No Caption Provided

• Double Barreled shotgun sawed off (12 shots)
No Caption Provided

• Grenades (8 total)
No Caption Provided

• Two ninja swords, 4 shurikens and 2 throwing knifes.
No Caption Provided

• Flamethrower, plus 2 tanks of fuel (Fuel lasts for a minute)
No Caption Provided

• MP42 Machine gun, (4 mag)
No Caption Provided

Once you've picked your 3 weapons a magical door will appear where you be instructed to enter where it will take you to the second room "Super power room" where you will be allowed to choose 2 powers of your choosing listed underneath.

Room 2: Super power room

Super powers of choice. (only pick 2 powers)

No Caption Provided

• Kaioken technique: Be able to multiply your strength, speed, durability above human levels and gain the ability to fly (Multiply's how much you can life, run and how much you can withstand, Can use X2 for 30 seconds and after wait for it to recharge for 45 seconds and X3 for 25 seconds and wait for it to recharge for 5 minutes and x5 for 15 seconds and after wait for it to recharge for 15 minutes)
No Caption Provided

• Flight: Be able to levitate and hover of the ground 50ft.
No Caption Provided

• Super hearing: be able to hear things from extreme distances (range 5 miles)
No Caption Provided

• sonic scream: Your screams are 18x louder than a normal person.
No Caption Provided

• Super speed: Be able to run at the speeds of 75-100 mph in travel speed.
No Caption Provided

• Super strength: You are capable of lifting 15-25 Tons.
No Caption Provided

• Construct creation (limited): Be able to create chains, Rope and Alcohol, Energy shields and knight armor as durable as Concrete.
No Caption Provided

• Combat skills and h2h ability: Process the skills of Jet Li and Jackie Chan.
No Caption Provided
  • Spider sense: Gain the ability to sense incoming threats and avoid danger. (Note is limited to your own reaction speed.
No Caption Provided

Final room: Medical/item room

No Caption Provided

Choose only 1 item that is listed below.

• 1 Senzu bean
No Caption Provided

• First aid bag
No Caption Provided

• Potion of invisibility, become invisible for 15 seconds.
No Caption Provided

• Teleport detonator, push the button and it will teleport 25ft forward from your position (can use twice only)
No Caption Provided

Now with the set up out of the way you will be given 24 hours of preparation before you have to fight your opponents and will train back at your home, You have mastered any ability you've chosen.

Rules

• You are not healed between each rounds.
  • Fight to the death.
  • Opponents are stated otherwise.
  • Everyone is in character.
  • Location is at England, Gatwick airport on the run way. (Building is accessible)
  • If you don't participate you automatically die by being transported into lava, go out a warrior.
  • Your ammo is refreshed each round. (only weapons, no med/items)

Round 1

25 undead zombies, plus 5 dogs (Zombies from I am legend)

No Caption Provided

Round 2

T-rex's (x5)

No Caption Provided

Round 3

MCU Captain America, Winter soldier, Black Widow and Nick Furry (no weapons, Bloodlusted and morals off)

No Caption Provided

Round 4

MCU Iron man and Spiderman (MK 1 Armor and Spiderman without Webshooters)

No Caption Provided

Round 5

CW Flash and Arrow (S1 Flash episode 8, End of S2 Arrow)

No Caption Provided

Round 6

Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric and Roy Mustang (Fullmetal alchemist, Brotherhood, Alphonse is bloodlusted and morals off)

No Caption Provided

Round 7

Ben 10 from the original series kid (does have master control, morals on)

No Caption Provided

Round 8

King Kong (Bloodlusted)

No Caption Provided

Round 9

T-X Terminator (Bloodlusted and serious)

No Caption Provided

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Literally nobody makes it past round 2.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4 higherpower  Moderator
Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dre_Savage

Cap solos.

Even with heightened durability, his shield (and skills with it) are TOO OP. Without going intangible or teleporting, you're getting hit when the round starts. And those Shield throws and hits were fodderizing pretty much everyone (that wasn't the main character, like Ultron or Loki, for obvious reasons).

Cap stomps. He's everything on this list (in terms of skills, less flight), with more durability and WAY more training.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

For the weapons I chose the grenades and ninja equipment

For the powers I chose Kaioken and expert h2h combat prowess

With that combination I arguably make it to three but stop dead at 4

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 higherpower  Moderator

MCU Cap wank is ever present

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tl/dr

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Your screams are 7x louder than a normal person.

That's nowhere near loud enough to weaponize...

tjd2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tjd2814

Cool set up

For weapons 1911 and two ninja sword option (or just the 1911 if I misinterpreted the weapon selection)

Powers: Kaoiken and super speed

assuming the super speed is on par with CW flash-with kaoiken I don't see that round or the ones before being an issue.

I feel that the combination I've chosen will give me enough to wear them down having to periodically run and wait for a recharge of the kaoiken technique

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apocofist

I doubt that anyone here knows how to use ninja swords let alone shurikens.

Gonna bet $0 that everyone is gonna break the ninja equipment on the first infected.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

"MCU wank," huh?

The ONLY reason I MAY lose this disagreement is because I'm not a DB fan so I may be bit uneducated in what exactly Kaioken does.

But assuming I'm understanding the poster, he's saying it pretty much heightens you to being a tad past peak human; so like, a juiced up Olympic athlete or something, am I right? If I'm way off, cool, I'll admit my L with pride, but if that's what we're talking, then I'll continue.

IF that's the case, how the hell do you get past Cap with that? And you added combat prowess, ninja gear and grenades?

I just re-read no gear for the MCU folks, but you'd still die...horribly. Again, assuming the DBZ power doesn't make you something OP, but rather just a tad past peak human.

The combat prowess and H2H go out of the window because all but Fury have exhibited that. And now you have 8 arms and 8 legs coming at you with the same (if not better moves).

With that being said, you may slice and dice and/or stab one or two of them, but the numbers game alone works against you. You turn to impale Widow and Buck hits you. You go for Widow but then Steve tackles you; the numbers are against you. And while you may be a beast in your own regard, you're outnumbered.

Durability works heavily for Buck and Steve. They're smart and fast, so while you may be able to cook a grenade and kill Fury and/or Widow, Buck and Steve have survived A LOT. Steve got blasted out of a multi story building and in the next scene or so, was engaging Crossbones. He's gone toe to toe with Loki, Tony, MCU Spider-Man, Ultron and Crossbones and has been blasted back quite a few times throughout the movies.

I just see too many variables for ONE skilled person to win against FOUR skilled persons; especially (again, assuming I understand the DBZ power) when Steve has an insane level of durability.

So either you do some OP magic with those grenades (not sure how you'll hit someone that runs around with speeding cars AND has taken explosive damage before) OR you tell me the DBZ power is hella OP and puts you at a level I'm not giving you due to lack of knowledge or something. Because otherwise, you're gonna die.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I'm assuming in this scenario Kaioken times your stats by a certain amount I'm pretty sure, so if you can lift 100 tons you can lift 200 with X2 and so on.

It actually increases power power level by a certain amount but since we have no quantifiable multiplier for physicals I'm just assuming this is how he's doing it.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably die trying to reload my weapon in round one, after emptying a magazine on a zombies toes....

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

So it multiplies the person's stats, like on an individual level?

So if I can bench 200, I bench 400. If I can run 10mph, i now run 20mph. Is that right?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice idea, I'll need some time to think an answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapons i would pick:

• AK74U
  • Ninja equipment
  • Grenades

Power:

• Combat skills
  • Super Speed

I think i could make it till round 3. Round 1 is easy with all i picked. Round 2 is more tricky but with Super Speed and a machine gun you have a pretty big edge. They can't catch you that easy but you can do a lot to them. IMO Round 3 is the most difficult one. Tony in his Armor and Spidey is really hard to take both are almost at the same reflex and speed level as i am. I have an advantage in skill but they have it in strength and durability

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cerberus369616

@chaos239:

So it multiplies the person's stats, like on an individual level?

So if I can bench 200, I bench 400. If I can run 10mph, i now run 20mph. Is that right?

That is what it does. 10 seconds of X 5 should put the average human into a combat speed and reflex level high enough to routinely put a bullet through caps brain without him being able to stop it. It should increase all your physical attributes and if you had it your Ki output. But it looks like the OP limited it honestly, its its just Lifting stregnth, running speed and durability like he seems to suggest it won't really help too much.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: The ability enhances your strength, speed and durability. consequence however is it's not constant and once used x2, x3 or x5 you need to wait for the ability to recharge before use such as if you use x2 you need to wait 45 seconds before using the kaioken and in that time you cannot use x3 or x5 until it's recharged, same for x3 and x5.

btw in the op I've added a new room and I'll be adding changing and improve the thread overtime what are your thoughts on it?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I asked the op and we agreed to get one more power in exchange of weapons and meds/items.

Powers:

• Kaioken.
  • Construct creation.
  • Combat skills and h2h ability.

Strategy.

R1) Easily cleared thanks to prep, construct and skill. i'll use prep time to create traps (with my power) and ambush the group, if the situation is dangerous i can just create an armour and punch everyone to death, kaioken isn't needed. Also if i'm allowed a lighter i can just burn all of them to death.

R2) I start the fight in Kaioken x2 and an armour and with a surpise attack, attack the non superhumans characters, trap them in chains and use ropes to distract and slow them down. if the Kaioken last enough i'll use it to take down Baki and fly away from Cap. If cap is able to close the distance i use energy shields and my armor to gain some time. I use again the Kaioken x3/5 and kill Cap. Again, if i'm allowed a lighter i can set up explosive traps making it all more easy.

R3) I start the fight in Kaioken x2 and take the fight away from spiderman, who without web shooters will not be able to follow me and Iron man. I fight him inside where i set traps to slow him down and incapacitate him or defeat him while him using KK x 2 and armor. Wait some time and engage spider-man always in the building to limit his agility and take him in a h2h fight where with some time i'll defeat him. If needed i can always use KK x3/5 to gain an edge.

R4) This round is dangerous, but considerong the version used i have a chance. I start the fight in KK x 3 plus armor, sneak on Oliver trapping him for some times with shields, chains and ropes (maybe), and attack Barry, again to separete them, bring the fight in a room i preventively renforced with shields and filled with traps and invisible wires, like the rest of the building and go in KK x5. This Barry can't really hurt me without an huge run-up (thanks to the armor and shields) and isn't really skilled in combact. If i manage to defeat him i have to wait for 15 minutes while running from Oliver. If he manage to catch me i go into armor plus shield and try to go for h2h combact. if i can stole enough to use again KK x5 than i win if not i'll probably lose. If i'm allowe a lighter i can set up explosive traps for oliver at the start of the fight and in the whole building raising so my possibility by a lot.

R5) I can't do any real damage to him.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By ImpurestCheese

I'll just take the bus to where I parked my car and drive home. I have no business fighting them and the goal is to survive, which in all honesty no one in the world can do against the forces mentioned here even with powers, weapons ect. Just have to hope the M23 is clear...

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with grenades invieibility , superspeed, i stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose:

Weapons- Flamethrower, Grenades, AK machine gun.

Powers- Super speed, construct.

Final item- invisibility.

Round 1: Easy. Machine gun, they all go down.

Round 2: Armor is enough to help me to roll grenades below them and blow them up.

Round 3: Invisibiltiy allows me to sneak in behind them and blow them up with grenade spam.

Round 4: Again, invisibility. I spam grenades on Iron Man and burn Spidey to the ground. Even if Spidey senses me, Iron Man dies and it's easy for me to just spray Spidey up when he doesn't have his webshooters. If he attempts to take me down any other way I use armor.

Round 5: Flash is fast AF, but he can't blitz me when I'm invisible. Invisibility+grenade/flame/machine gun spam FTW.

Round 6: Don't even know who those guys are.

Round 7: Won't I be able to just sneak behind him and spray him with the machine gun? Or burn him?

Round 8: Eight grenades are going to hurt King Kong bad. A Flamethrower is going to set him on fire. If he's brutally maimed, a machine gun will paralyze him. I probably can't kill him, but he ends up brutally maimed and I survive.

Round 9: Don't know what that guy is capable of.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super speed and flight

Flame thrower, ninja packs, and machine gun

Teleporter

I'll stop at 3.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I godstompclear

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how to use a gun.. i couldn't even walk properly right now I stop at 1 get stomped after

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, mismatch, I casually one shot them at the same time. Add Batman to make it fair for the Gauntlet.

Ot, I think I can go upto 4 on a good day.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rockette

@apocofist said:

I doubt that anyone here knows how to use ninja swords let alone shurikens.

Gonna bet $0 that everyone is gonna break the ninja equipment on the first infected.

I know how.

Second part is true however, those weapons look cheap and weak.

Give me a real Ninjato or 2, and I'm carving my way through this gauntlet, along with the AK-74U, 8 grenades, super speed, super strength, & a Potion of Invisibility.

I am gonna Clear this thing... maybe.

The T-X is gonna be a problem, but then again I now have 20+ ton strength, could just rip her apart I suppose!

No Caption Provided

A "practical use" Modern Ninja Sword or Ninjato.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: All the weapons are what they are the real thing, The ninja swords are the strongest versions made in real life.

The image just represents what you get and even though they are the strongest versions it is possible that they can be broken.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapons

• AK74U machine gun, with eye sights only 3 mags (5 mags)
  • Two ninja swords, 4 shurikens and 2 throwing knifes.
  • Grenades (8 total)

Super powers

• Kaioken technique: Be able to multiply your strength, speed, durability above human levels and gain the ability to fly (Multiply's how much you can life, run and how much you can withstand, Can use X2 for 30 seconds and after wait for it to recharge for 45 seconds and X3 for 25 seconds and wait for it to recharge for 5 minutes and x5 for 15 seconds and after wait for it to recharge for 15 minutes)
  • Super strength: You are capable of lifting 15-25 Tons.

Medical/item

• 1 Senzu bean

The Ak74U is a good machine gun that keep people on their toes.

The ninja sword not because I think I can use it but mostly cause im going with a strength build so i need a good melee weapon. I honeslty would have preferred a lead pipe.

The grenades are for area control and needed for my main strat for round 2

With super strength at 15 tons being multiplied by x3 to make 45 tons is a real big advantage. On the high end 25 x 3= 75 ton strength. Or I can use x5 to get 125 tonner strength.

The speed and durability boost will also help alot too. The senzu bean is a good recovery item.

Round 1) Easy, either I shoot them up or cut off their heads with 15 tonner strength.

Round 2) I use the kaioken to jump and throw grenades into the T rex's mouth. or break the legs with 125 tonner strikes.

Round 3) Well since their all unarmed and bloodlusted that means they'll charge me head on. Were I can quickly one shot with 45 or 75 tonner strength.

Round 4) Ironman is slow as hell in this suit so I can play keep away from him while I deal with Spiderman. I run to the main building while firing at Spiderman. Ironman has small rockets in this suit but with kaioken I can avoid them. Also since spiderman has no webshooters he'll have to go h2h with me. With 15 tonner strength I can fire an ak with one hand no problem. I spray at Spiderman and throw grenades, then using kaioken x2 I rush in with with my sword and either cut off his head or arm. Then I wait 45 sec to use kaioken x5 to pickup Ironman and bust open his suit at least his helmet to crush his head like a grape.

Round 5) Arrow an assortment of arrows to take away my weapons. Flash at point is just under the speed of sonic but since this is season 1 flash I'm VERY tempted to say I can stick my kaioken enhanced leg out and trip the flash. But thats not fair considering Flash doesn't job outside of his own show. If Arrow goes h2h he gets one shot by 25 tonner strength. Maybe Flash too. But if they play keep away I get riddled with arrows and Flash punches me in the face. So it depends how they play it.

Round 6) I have no idea NEXT

Round 7) I think most of ben's aliens can take a 125 tonner punch. The only ones that can't are grey matter and the fish guy, maybe stinkfly. But since he has master control and most of aliens can dispatch of me quite easily say I stop here.

Also nobody is EVER getting 8 let alone 9.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Out of order.

I don't think anyone has a chance at round 2, which should be the last one.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this thread is really messy

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of us is a superhero, and probably very few are combat-skilled professionals (police, military, etc.). Therefore, 99% of people realize that this gauntlet is very much real (and not just them pretending to be Superman on Comic Vine), they soil their drawers, and run away.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think you cleared this, you are lying to yourself.