User Lists: 2

Bump!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am not familiar with Trials: 5 and 7. But I do believe I can get passed Trial 1-4.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not familiar with Trials: 5 and 7. But I do believe I can get passed Trial 1-4.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not too familiar with Horror movies, but honestly I bet I die at 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go.

Round 1: If I get to keep the knowledge I know from the films, then I take his knife and stab him in the heart with it. Granted, I do get stabbed a few times trying to fight/disarm but eventually I should be able to put him down. However, if I don't then I should still be able to get by with my wits.

Round 2: This is easy. Since I'm a human and I have more leverage, I can easily evade him biting or attacking me by grabbing the back of him and choking him putting him to sleep. Then, I make a run for the phone.

Round 3: This is difficult. The best thing to do in this scenario, is to not trust anybody and to keep an eye on everybody. The person showing little to no reaction, or acting out of character is the killer.

Round 4: This one is difficult. I would go in with a nightstick, I could most likely take them out one on one and probably a few of the smaller kids at once (though I would probably hesitate to hurt them at first) plus it helps that I'm a pretty in shape dude and I'm fast when I need to be. So if push comes to shove, I can outrun them if they chase after me.

Round 5: If I'm at my best in terms of fighting, and watching my back I could clear the gauntlet. I feel like the fight between me and Doomhead could go either way, a sneak attack would come in handy though.

Round 6: I'm 18, 5'6 and 161 lbs in lean muscle while this dude is a grown man and looks to be around 6'3-6'4 and at least 200 lb.+. The only way I could win this, is if I fight dirty and go for eye gouging, biting, and sucker punches.

Round 7: No clue.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I probably die round 4 and after. Round 3 I use real world logic to stick together and we all survive.

Sawed_Off_It

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I'll spam the Front Page with my Gauntlets.

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose an all Damascus 200 layer steel 30 ounce hammer, standard sized head with specialized custom partial cover hand grip (covers fingers unto top knuckle) for right hand and a slightly over sized steel vambrace (one inch over wrist onto hand, one inch past elbow) covering both sides of fore arm snug, sans the filigree or any thing decorative for left arm.

Place of choice, Fort McCoy .50 cal gun range.

1. Chucky will be easy to spot and deal with.

2. Making it to the ammo shed isn't a big deal here, and cujo gets his head caved in easily.

3. Control tower has few nice things I can use. Knock everyone out, tie em up, and search for the knives. If they attack while I'm KOing everyone, disarm em and have at it. Couple friends down.

4. The kids meet their maker. Hole up at base of CT where it's one at a time and numbers mean squat. Same with their weapons. Burn the bodies for shits and giggles.

5. This is my stomping ground. I'm the hunter here and I ain't wasting time. Cave his skull in.

6. Attack low permanently take out the knees from top of one of the berms from behind when he's at the base. The rest is easy to figure out. Choke out and don't let go til dead or neck snap.

7. Again, my area. Shoot him dead.

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creolecuddy: if you have any knowledge of pressure points you could those also.

Sawed_Off_It

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By Nervedamage

I'll choose a large metal yo-yo with copper wires, and for shield my right forearms and I have poor nail management so that's a plus for me.

Tier 1: I can pull it off, with the skill set when it comes to weaponized yo-yo. I can get his legs tangled and immobilize him and swing him out of the building then escape, there's no way of killing him, but I can leave traps around.

Tier 2: Cujo's easy, I can distract him with my trusty yo-yo and keep him at good distances. He's powerful and there is no way I can possibly beat him without getting hurt so best idea is to not engage h2h unless truly necessary. If bitten in on place that is not my forearm, game over. But thanks to my shielded forearm I can let him bite it while managing the wire around his neck then choke him to death.

Tier 3: Run to the nearest kitchen to get a knife, wym? I ain't going down without a fight and I mean staying low profile in these situations are great especially with good judgement skills.

Tier 4: That's when Gorilla tactics have to come into play and fast, my yo-yo skill will be put to the limits, but I'm not going to last unless I cover a larger area. I can just escape, right?

Tier 5: I don't know how I'm going to do this. use the environment to my advantage? Not happening.

Tier 6: This guy's going to kick my S**t in. I can try gouging his eyes out from behind, my nails are nasty long. I mean I can put him in a grapple, but I'm afraid he might have the upper hand. I don't have my yo-yo, but I do have my forearmed shield right? Not like it's gonna metal. Mr. Nails stomps.

Tier 7: Lose instantly, no knowledge of firearm whatsoever and don't have my yo-yo, not gonna matter anyways, I'm just another victim for him. Edit: I might fair a much better chance with my yo-yo, pls.

Sawed_Off_It

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_fatbelly
Captain_Fatbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A non-bladed weapon, you say? Like a gun? I clear.

Chucky is a doll that's like 20% my height. Nuff said. I won't need a weapon- just my Karate black belt and some random furniture from the apartment.

Cujo is a dog. He's not even some supernatural dog, like a hellhound or anything. He's just rabid. I shoot him the moment I see him coming. If he survives, shoot him again lel.

No Caption Provided

Ghostface round? I kill everyone coz im a paranoid fatass who lives and dies by pastry.

I needed to poop so ill do this later

Sawed_Off_It

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can clear.

Avatar image for captain_fatbelly
Captain_Fatbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: It is a weapon that does not have a blade. Its a non bladed weapon

Sawed_Off_It

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For 1, I'd slash chucky's eyes out with his own knife, blinding him, and then throw him out of the window, and for 2, I would just stomp the little dog to death, And for 3, I'd stop there with Ghostface brutally stabbing me to death leaving me to hang on a tree just like how they did with Casey. And I don't know about the rest.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id choose a bat and my Gerber Strongarm and protect my chest

I feel like i could clear all other than the last 2, and id have to play real smart against children of the corn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d take a ball peen hammer with steel bracers on my left arm. I make it to 5 maybe 6. I can do 7.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I probably lose all. There is a small chance I can survive Chucky & Ghostface but Children will beat me for sure due to numbers advantage. At the final round I'd get stomped, no chance at all. Haven't seen the rest.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Six-Deuce

I'd slate this fugger though I dont know who Doomhead or the second to last guy is. I am getting old at this point, 44 years old but am still in decent shape and very experienced in combat. I'd take a rapier because no edged weapon and offhand a San mai kukri by cold steel. Shield my "trunk" and hope whoever's is grading this let's me get away with it. Ummm...I would pretty much play this as ot came but with luck and the understanding that these guys are not superhuman I think I'd be fine.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, most of these are pretty easy. Quite a few of these killers succeed due to people being unprepared. With just a bat I am almost positive I could make it to the children of the corn fairly easily.

R1 is easy. Stay put. Go to floor 4. Wait by the stairs. Be quiet. Knock him over. Stand on him. Take your time. Victory is certain.

R2 is tougher than R3 in my opinion. Dogs aren't all that hard to kill though just from a realistic stand point. Sure, Cujo is dog on roids. He is still limited by biology. We're the top of the food chain for a reason. If you're a good sprinter then just sprint it. Everyone else should use their weapon as a spacer or just drop it and grab him. If you get a bad grab just stick your arm in his mouth as far as you can get it. You'll win. Haven't seen Cujo since I was a kid though so may have to add it to my list.

R3 is easy. I most definitely could beat the average college douchebag and Ghostface has 0 impressive feats in the first film.

R4 depends. I haven't tried distance running in ages. I know I'm not in as good of shape as i used to be, but the best thing to do here is to just run away. Just keep running. Most of them will lose you. From there you hopefully encounter them 1 on 1. Results vary for everyone as no one can be certain they'd be able to get away and isolate targets. No one is beating them all at once.

R5 Yup. Bad movie, but I'm pretty sure I could take that guy. Can't believe i was excited to watch that hunk of crap.

R6 No idea who he is. I'm guessing he'd beat me up though in a straight fight. It'd depend on me landing a good grab right away and him not being able to use the environment to severely injure me while I try to put him down. Then again maybe I get lucky and just snap his neck. I can't call this for sure.

R7 I never saw this one either, but I'm gonna assume yes. I'm a good shot. If I see him then I win, but if he hears me coming then I'm gonna assume he can get the advantage fairly easily.